Homemade Signs Urge U.S. Citizens To Report ‘Illegal Aliens’ To ICE

OMAHA NO!

denver.cbslocal.com/2018/07/11/signs-report-illegal-aliens/
archive.is/GPm4z

GOOD GOING, SHITLORDS OF THE FLYOVER COUNTRY!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (951x570, 388.59K)

Pic related. Pretty sure the PDF or image file for this is in the posters thread.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x658, 1.34M)

kek
Same thing happened in Denver… made almost an identical post seconds ago. Good eyes, user.

My god the REDPILLING works.

Nice that we can get MSM signal boost from TV talking heads.

The link I saw was a Denver station reporting on the flyers in Omaha. Possibly the same report. IDK.

This is happening all over the country and thousands of anons are doing this every day, posters, flyers on cars, business cards, the works. It just doesn't make the news often enough, but every time it does, we need to mention it and encourage the anons doing this brave, selfless work.

I have that one right here actually

Attached: 7c9fff7cace3a70e8de3dbd9ff0da0b798481409b30af0b09dd06c58166dc60e.png (768x1104 427.64 KB, 43.22K)

user DELIVERS

Yes, it's the same story and the post I made went up 30 seconds later because I kept failing the captcha… checked the catalog and everything but it's nice to see that our work doesn't go unnoticed
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ANONS

Attached: bbd4b9524b3b3ebd4dbe920bf016e6ff1306d0d3c837949f32a14f6084ed312a.jpg (530x381, 42.86K)

Shit I didn't even check those dubs and trips.

Oh no they're such bad people for enforcing the fucking law.

Quick question, there are some homeless illegals who scavenge metals and sleep in a park 1 block from my home, checking the ICE website makes it seem like they have to be employed and they want names of the illegals. How can I report these homeless losers who make a mess and openly defecate in the park if I don't know their names and they're unemployed metal scavengers. It's really pissing me off as kids play in the park and these losers are defecating all over the place.

Attached: Closetpepe.jpg (564x438, 40.47K)

Just call the cops on them.

Ask them to sign a petition for free food and drugs in English.

It's actually an employment contract for an LLC you just started under a fake name.

Profit.

Genius!

Why are you fags not putting up those posters in your neighborhood? It's literally "It's OK to be white" number 2.

This. This right here is why I hate you faggots. I'm not an American - and if I did this in my faggot ass country I'd probably be caught and thrown in prison. But you guys can stir shit up over there - you guys who complain day in and day out about how no one is doing anything. This right here is effective, it's cheap and it's literally STEP FUCKING ONE in getting the deportation vans going. Which do you think is more likely - we're going to get our right wing death squads and deportation vans in a country where the so-called "anti-immigration" voters are too lazy to even turn their fucking gardener in? Or a country in which the politicians and snakes are forced to act when they see a ground swell of white nationalists turning in the spic scum?

What makes you think anons are not? Where do you think the poster even came from?

I reported my Mexishit neighbor the day after Trump was inaugurated. It took a year for them to catch up, but he left the neighborhood overnight. His girlfriend said he was being hassled by ICE.

Enjoy your communist shithole, comrade. We're sucking up all the greatness here.

Attached: Mexican_Employment_Agency.jpg (634x446, 56.91K)

It boils my blood not to be able to join you guys in your fight. The fucking goblinos are a plague on this continent.

Attached: 11140230_643432112453543_8753652739797044780_n.jpg (762x300, 66.2K)

Got any guns?

Yes Mr. FBI, I own a patriot missile system and several hundred thousand uranium tipped rounds.

Good start. Find some anthrax; it makes a great area-denial weapon. I think you can 3-D print some from plans online now.

Every user should have a functioning steel fabricator, extended airplane hangar and at least one predator drone in that hangar.

A fabricator is the Man who builds. there is not one tool that does it all.

Exactly, you're going to need a support network. You're going to need your own mechanic and your own doctor as well.

Checked. Don't forget a spotter for your artillery.

Wew. At least I don't have the threat of being shot by gangs where I am.

As if my secretary would ever let me forget something like that.

top tier posters.

We need some business to put up a big sign saying
We do not hire illegals
Then the libtards can be seen marching against that

Kek sounds like a good poster too.

see

Utah here. Been printing red MAGA hats and sticking them on street light poles high & out of reach. Near coffee shops and other known sjw hangouts if possible.

Sometimes you need a martyr.

Attached: 253023-thinking-young-business-man-smart-casual.jpg (1300x866, 152.56K)

don't call the cops, call ICE and give the location, and the problem

I've done this several times at my local park, call the police and say you saw a homeless guy selling drugs and he had a brick of what you think is coke. Cops rush over there because there's always a few guys on the force trying to make it into the narcotics unit and they need a few big busts under their belt.

t. My uncle was a cop

dont they follow up and ask you , or do you call the user hotline?

they will ask you what you saw, they will question you if they dont find anything

cops dont like being fucked around, this is a lie … asshole piece of shit

Oh, you're a kike, ok.

Any spics here want to write out the text in spanish so I can put up two posters at each location? Just want to make sure we accommodate non english speakers you know.
I think it would add a delightful layer of triggering to the story.

Attached: reportillegals.png (768x1104, 43.22K)

Title to article
OFFENSIVE SIGNS.

Got a letter in the mail the other day. It was in 15 different languages under the "Non-Discrimination Statement and Foreign Language Access". Letter was from my health insurance company.

a better idea if you want to target spics with spanish language:
put them on cars around women's shelters and the like.

Spaniard here, I'll try to translate it to Latin American spanish:

Atención.
A todos los ciudadanos de los EE.UU.
Es tu deber cívico
Reportar a cada y todo inmigrante ilegal
A "U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement"
Que han violado la ley.

Llame a 1866 DHS 2ICE (347 2423) a reportar
Que tenga buen día.

You want him to be guilty of employing illegals? That is a crime you know.

Much love to my Nationalist Spaniards brother.

Who gives a fuck about the feels of retarded zogbots? Next you'll tell me that niggers hate it when you eat they waddameluns

Attached: pewpewpew.png (384x253, 137.87K)

Thanks for posting these again. Take this Kike free Bump & I hope that you have many others. The more of these posters that there are, the more the god damn spics will flip out. I hate the Goblin Spics they are completely worthless. I have a Spanish Friend in Mexico City who says that the Mexicans who illegally immigrant into the USA are basically the very rural Mexicans who aren't at all mixed with Spanish blood. Funny thing about my Mexican friend is that he looks completely white with blue eyes and both his parents are really Spaniards when I asked about his lineage. I wish the Spaniards would've wiped out the locals like the English practically did to the damned Indians. Let this be a lesson that when the White Man comes to another land he wipes out all the shit skins that he can.

Attached: spic spic.jpg (546x565 22.1 KB, 82.15K)

Where can homemade fliers such as this *legally* be placed?

next ill tell you to stfu because you are acting like a fucking idiot

have something of use to say kid, you have never even been in any kind of police situation, you cant even drink yet.

idiot

No problem.

We need more of these ww2 esque propaganda posters. they're beautiful.

You are the reason that whites are being exterminated. You’re a fucking pussy. Post them on every single fucking lamppost, you insufferable cunt.

Say you saw them talking to little kids and you're worried. Make your wife or girlfriend make the call, even better.

Thats how he 'found out' they are illegal. Once found out and he reports them, not illegal to have done this.

Who says the company has to be the ones whom put up the sign?

Commies have instructions on how to place signs that are hard as fuck to take down. And after you place the sign, its easy to spread the issue yourself about the now racist and bigoted company…. perhaps FILLED with illegals. If we want some fire, might as well make it an big clusterfuck of one.

Attached: e06887d05fe38b900fc4716369c99e0dfc46d39ee65cd645c252422fd8120d66.jpg (1440x960, 173.53K)

It's illegal to not report them to law enforcement if you know they are illegals.

inb4 berkshire hathaway investors sell and warren buffet goes bankrupt.
he lives in omaha

Shoulda sent and letter back in an language not represented (google is nice for that) complaining about the racisim against whatever the fuck moon speak babble you sent em. If your enemies insist on being stupid, help them double down.

huh?

he's also (((jewish))).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1142x416 12.52 KB, 37.06K)

That's a pretty good idea. This is just off the top of my head, wording could use some work.

WINNING
OFFENSIVE SIGNS

2018 IT'S WRONG TO FOLLOW THE LAW

protip ACTUALLY TRANSLATE THE SIGNS INTO SPANISH alot of legals will snitch out the ILLEGALS also MOST AMERICAN SIGN RIPPING COMMIES CAN'T INTO SPANISH THEY WILL PROBABLY THINK IT'S A FOOD MENU put a taco 🌮 on it ..AND MOST LIKELY AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WILL TEAR UP THE Sign SO SET UP A CAMERA OR ''' MAYBE get ICE INVOLVED TO STAKE OUT BATE ENTRAPMENT ??? illegals have no RIGHTS well according to the CONSTITUTION

These posters are a great idea because they are 'in your face' at a local level.
& They say nothing that you can get in shit for saying… just a call for community defense and law enforcement.
Posters take the battle right to the enemy. Guaranteed to 'set our enemies asses on fire' as soon as they see them.

Anyone ballsy enough to put this sign up on your lawn to bait illegals onto it so you can shoot them?

If anyone does this, make sure the illegal attacks you first. Then you can beat it up and kick it out. Also record it on camera for lulz

Who would want to be a buzzcut cocksucker who enforces jewish laws for shekels? That's right; complete fucktards.

Attached: pathetic-1-1.jpg (393x589, 36.9K)

Attached: MX5.jpg (997x768 146.98 KB, 194.19K)

Call your local zogbots to care of it for you kikey

This story made Breitbart. They add a paragraph at the end with a link to report illegals. Comments are gold. Pics related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1343x657 255.87 KB, 417.44K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here's an area where we can find complete solidarity with the boomers, at least boomer men.

This is such low effort. Stahl is a German name meaning steel. His genealogy is public and neither of his maternal grandparents are Jewish.

checked

I've been autistically posting that poster everywhere I could, and now it bears fruit.

I love you all. Keep going, brothers.

I did not make the poster, and I claim no part in it's creation.

LETS GO
Start throwing these out you windows people. The salt most flow.

do you see a soul in that newsman's eyes?

checked.
Hilariously, they kept the phone number in focus, so literally anyone who saw the video could phone ice.

It's not illegal in telling people to report illegals. It literally says "illegal" not "undocumented". How could it possibly be illegal to report illegals?

Don't worry about the lawyer. You are absolutely allowed to suggest people report illegal activity. That said, ice won't do shit. Here's the list of things you can report to ICE. According to the website they investigate "400" different types of crime - presumably none of them illegal immigration.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (404x511, 40.14K)

See, a fugitive criminal alien isn't a mere illegal alien. He has to be a FUGITIVE. He has to be fleeing from justice. Wanted, in other words.

I thought of doing this when I saw a sign in only spanish at my daughters school, so I came here for a translation. I'll make one when I get home and hopefully get it posted today next to other random spic gibs poster soon.

Thanks spicanono.

Attached: Mmm....png (741x609, 27.28K)

t. (((totally organic Zig Forums user))) with a one-and-done in the thread
"it's a perfectly fine German name, goy!"

the poster that says DO YOUR PART is a good call to action, but the woman on the phone in the sketch looks out of date, like she belongs in the 1950s or so.

Couldn't we have some up-to-date female character on the phone instead, like maybe Murdock Chan.?

Attached: murdock murdock.jpeg (300x169, 11.92K)

hey sharia, ask your boss if you can get promoted to shill on reddit

I knew a few bona fide kraut Stahls. One always has to check, same as with -bergs and -steins.

do their moms have typically jewish first names and are they rabid zionists like buffett?

I think the best way we can convince the morons on the left, since they are the idiots holding the show up right now, is to convince them that by letting them in it will limit their chances to get certain things. What do lefty fags like more than anything else? Free shit, psychological care to tell them they are special, cultural education (important one) to make them feel warm and fuzzy and… fuck… honestly I don't think they care about much else.

Now when it comes to those we have to find a way to use one of those options to convince them calling ICE will assure they can keep getting those things. So one operation needs to go balls deep heavy at school "cultural studies" shit because that right there is a main root of all these issues so we have to find a way to fuck it. Did you know the state of fucking CA (as always) is now requiring cultural studies in fucking high school? So the indoctrination is about to go up massively, we need to smash it before that. The other two, not sure but we need to figure all three out. Do that and the tide will change quickly on the shitty west coast.

(check'd)
The chain of holy digits continues. This operation must continue in kind.

Attached: ff07ac1ce3427757c1dc9457dffaaab0c8d513db30ee3069f7d419606277c739.png (250x250, 108.69K)

Cringe

Why wasn't that bitch arrested too? You know, for aiding and abetting a known criminal as well as providing shelter and such?

user is a fucking hero.