Resident Trump Calls Peter Strozk's Extramarital Lover, Lisa Page, a Whore on Twitter

He played this off like it was a typo to troll the media. It's genius. Just a reminder that this will be part of the public record 200 years from now and we truly live in the best time line.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1017164990099415041
archive.is/Mf6M6

Attached: ex-fbi layer.png (975x684, 134.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mf6M6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this.

He called her a LAYER, not a whore. Just like I'm calling you a dishonest, sensationalist faggot. Go back to CNN, nigger.

It is pretty funny though. Let's see if they take the bait this time, like with Wendy Wassermann Schultz.

Sage.

What do you think a whore does? Stand?

>archive.is/Mf6M6

Attached: this 4.jpg (295x682, 76.49K)

Attached: boomerlet.jpg (380x349, 35.03K)

So then arrest her or something you cuck, fuck…

if you only knew from this forum you'd think sage is japanese for "I'm a shill"

Wtf OP where did he call her a whore? I came here looking for a chuckle and it's just this fucking bullshit. Sage this gay shit.

Do you have an IQ of 3?

This is a bit further than even I would have gone to make a point.

Attached: Clinton_Hearse.jpg (651x452, 49.9K)

Then explain it if it's so simple, otherwise you're completely full of shit.

Layer must be a typo for lawyer to mock her for being inept.

Sage too

Read it again, more slowly this time.

I'm looking forward to using that clip in normalfag forums, I doubt anyone will know what that dude was pointing at.

Oh okay, so it's that you're completely full of shit.

Attached: 0466.jpg (250x276, 9.45K)

read it again, retard, I even spelled it out for you in OP, your'e a fucking idiot if you don't get it

So the fact that you just refuse to simply explain it means it's full of shit. Either you're afraid to explain it because it's going to sound stupid - or you're just completely full of shit. I bid the latter.

It's so obvious what OP is referring to, that I'm just going have you keep responding so you feel even dumber when your thick skull figures it out. Even 4cuck got the joke. That's how dumb you are.

user, lawyer > la[w]yer > layer > lay
To lay, as in, to lay with a partner, to fuck, as in I porked that bitch last night
One who lays

Nice way to ruin it user. BTW, Trump fixed another typo in the same tweet, but not that one. He did this on purpose.

I mean I'm kind of unfamiliar with the term "to lay" but I get it now. Still feels like you're all reading into it.

don't explain jokes to dumb niggers or pseudo intellectuals, leave them fucking dumb.

Attached: 1516323457738.png (720x960, 1.37M)

Hi sharejew.
Too bad Zig Forums can read the first line of the text.

Remember it's stupid niggers like this that allow your gay little board to get shilled and trolled to shit.

I'm not the one who has reading comprehension so poor that you couldn't comprehend what Trump was doing.

Help others or gtfo jews.

I think he did this before, maybe with the same lady. Used the word "lay" or "lays down" or something iirc.

has "layer" ever been used to mean "whore" by anyone ever?
(t. non native english speaker)

Calling someone a "lay" is very common. Definitely funny and very likely purposeful in a sneaky "whoops I typed too fast" kind of way.

Fuck off drumpftards

You're late to the party, kikeshill.

Attached: 1507903687629.png (1460x1920, 3.35M)

Lurking for two years is more than just advice. Enjoy your stay.

Drumpfie is the real kike, and you’re shilling for him
Guess that makes you the kike shill here

Back to the_zogald

Came for lols and it isn’t true.
Saging your gay shit, shill OP

^^ How (((organic))) they are. May as well have a kike star next to their drivel.

Holy hell are you retarded.

Attached: 26731279_10155156093779212_3981229821130520609_n.jpg (1194x1437 86.85 KB, 882.6K)

he capitalized that shit … why would someone capitalize lawyer ?????

he if a sly mother fucker, damn we have a real dude in the white house.

keep dishing that salt, Zig Forums

Attached: insane-novelty-underwear.jpg (1024x536, 47.26K)

gooooooooooddddddddd morning liberals … so whos going to get thrown under the bus today mate

which one of your whores will be find out about

you lefties are going to need facism to hold back the entire conservative nation from just making your daily life miserable.

Youll be begging for segregation from us. And youll be confined to your city jails.

Ahhhh justice.