Huffington Post Germany Says "Germans Should Be Abolished" or "Peoples Dying at its Best."

Huffington Post Germany Says Germans Should Be Abolished

huffingtonpost.de/entry/umvolkt-uns-deutsches-volk-muss-abgeschafft-werden_de_5b439482e4b048036ea12cf8?

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.huffingtonpost.de/entry/umvolkt-uns-deutsches-volk-muss-abgeschafft-werden_de_5b439482e4b048036ea12cf8?

Attached: huff post germany abolish germans article.jpg (1280x4398, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yVZxHKU3y74
winchester.com/Products/Ammunition/Rifle/WWII-Victory-Series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: daily stormer huff post calls for german replacement.png (706x2470, 557.67K)

based
nvm clickbait

Attached: Jan_Matejko_-_Wyjazd_Henryka_Pobożnego_z_Lignicy_(1865).png (508x600, 306.83K)

You do realize that these articles from the (((media))) will only get more flamey and instigative as the final solution approaches?

Attached: steel.jpg (800x960, 82.98K)

What's with libcunts and this fucking buzzword? They constantly spew it at every chance but it never means a single damn thing.

Shoo shoo moarpheus.

Fuck the Lugenpresse

Attached: goe.jpg (1685x957, 146.22K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=yVZxHKU3y74

Fuck you for discrediting Germany. All the insincere shit the left is trying to shove down humanity's throat is based on the Jewish greed for more revenue. Watch this video and see how Deutschland was like twenty years ago…a true and honest integration of cultures under one banner. It was build from the underground and it became a stable institution in the minds of Germany. No censorship, no violence, no politics, no screeching hive-minds were involved.

This is all a thing of the past…now we have an infant getting it's head chopped off in public and a government trying it's best to cover it up.

If we had a thread for every retarded Huffington Post article the catalog would be nothing but that.

The author is a kike.

Attached: lindner.png (874x364, 160.15K)

Always save shit like this, we'll need it when these pieces of shit will try the "we are being persecuted for no reason" BS once again, this time they'll have no excuses, and people will finally realized that they truly deserved to be gasses after all.
DOTR

Attached: oven.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)

That was already assumed.

Yeah but why not stand up to it? Germans are descendants of fucking warriors going back centuries and literally are allowing this shit to happen, what the fuck? Not kidding either, I don't get it how some of these citizens of Euro countries have just fucking rolled over as their kids have been abducted, wives raped and country turned inside out. Fuck that… would rather die than watch that shit happen and those citizens are more worried about being called a fucking racist than binding together and fucking taking it to the assholes.

That is one of the most embarrassing attempts at creating a propaganda image I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: FAG.PNG (365x451, 206.89K)

Fear not, plenty of germans are fighting back.

Austria is turned, Germany soon.

These journalists and scholars are BEGGING for it.

This. The last couple years in particular, Jews have had enough chutzpah to actually dare the goyim to shoah them for the 350th time. This time, though, they won't be able to just SHUT IT DOWN and hide evidence of their crimes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

I hope you krauts have been preparing.

Attached: integration.webm (768x576, 3.32M)

Welp, looks like with Trump at the helm America will have to save Germany from it's own (((Germans))).

The absolute state of the Weimar Republic

checked
the future isn't looking good for Germans in Germany.

Attached: nose.jpg (490x488, 38.79K)

kek
Yes, it's just a shame that if Germany is waking up, it's too late. They'll never be able to roust the invaders themselves.

If replacement and people dying is what they're after, why they don't they just replace all of the shitskin invaders with dead shitskins invaders?

That fucking nose.

Attached: Veit_Lindner.jpg (100x100, 1.71K)

jews really want civil wars all over the globe huh?

i'd be a shame if some paki beheaded the author and editor

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Attached: A (((Better)

J E W I S H B A K I N G C L A S S S E S

Checked. sauce?

TIME TO FUCKIG ABOLISH THEIR GODDAMN SERVERS. WE WILL ABOLISH THEIR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS INTO A PILE OF RUBBLE. SEE HOW MUCH THEY FUCKING LIKE THAT.

VEIT LINDNER YOU GENOCIDAL CUNT YOUR NAME IS GOING ON
>>>/thelist/

They tried. Vae victis.

Attached: ohh.jpg (500x359, 75.28K)

They tried to stop it and you fucked them big time, you stupid fucking mutt.

Attached: fb2dfb69b98e217734de63f10f6a6f66cd5b4abceaae24952ebf5bb5d456c397.png (800x853 782.25 KB, 575.45K)

Checked. The kikes will wish that their version of the Holohoax was real, compared to what is coming.

tbh, modern German cucks are unbearable. And sane, right minded Germans wouldn't have many arab friends.

Truly immortal quote, doubly so in context.

More football bullshit for idiots who can't get enough of bread and circuses. Sage and NEXT!

>that would, as (((Deniz Yücel))) once called it, "peoples dying at its best."

WTF IS THIS SHIT BAN BAN BAN SHUT IT DOWN

YES EXACTLY WHAT EUROPE NEEDS

Sure thing, Avi.

Attached: americans2.jpg (470x586, 189.2K)

This.

Attached: he mad tho.jpg (640x611, 68.17K)

hurr durr
winchester.com/Products/Ammunition/Rifle/WWII-Victory-Series

Remind us who Israel's greatest ally is again.

After. 45 every young man was dead or in a camp. 45-50 it wasnt even a country just occupied zones with Hermans as property. 50-89 it was an American puppet state or a soviet puppet state. From the fall of the wall till now they were bound to the EU by force, they were not allowed reunification unless they joined.
Fuck off.

What the hell did you expect them to call for?

It was the Germans that gave him Marxism.

I'd love to take a hammer to those punks faces.

And it was the mutts who stopped the krauts from destroying communism.

Attached: We are guilty forever and ever.png (260x291, 18.35K)

lately i'm thinking a mace is the way to go

maybe i was a cleric in a past life

Both Hegel and Friedrich Engels played a vital role in its creation.

it would just be awful if several individuals stormed huff po and cnn HQ's and shot everyone inside and then burned the buildings down

And the krauts also played a vital role in almost correcting their mistake before subhuman mutts like you and grandpa stopped them. You low IQ animal.

Cianiggers glow in the thread

Attached: 1-d.jpg (1086x1020, 244.38K)

A LESBIAN FUCKING JEW EMPLOYEE OF GOLDMAN SACHS? That is your example of 'Germans fighting back'….JEZZUS FUCKING CHRIST.

crazy. they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Attached: 100 Percent Chosen.png (777x777, 389.5K)

Guess you should have kept your pet japs on a leash.

Tojo did nothing wrong.
Teno banzai

How does it feel knowing you'll be lynched like the rest of them, Chaim?

Attached: jowels.png (252x237, 71.07K)

Standard Huffpost, a jewish supremacist rag.

Attached: DHh8eyFVwAAWaEs.jpg (555x545, 36.92K)

Water is wet.

to sell it to retards
it bypasses libtards logic circuits with dopamine hits from mentally masturbating to thoughts of people noticing their virtue signalling and admiring them
"if I have these illogical sentimental feelings on cue when the correct words are mentioned, and then say the correct thing in response, others will notice my goodgoyness and reward me with admiration, and that gives me tingles"

what?

Attached: sam.jpg (210x240, 17.04K)

Internet will be the ultimate pandora's box. Once the normalfags actually start to take the redpill and searching to see what people have posted online. Oh boy, that shit on the internet stays forever. Keep on archiving. there will be an awful lot of names to keep track of.

Remind me how many times Americans have actually been allowed to vote on whether our money goes to Israel?

This is why I don't feel bad at all that five journos got killed. It would appear that much more need to die.

This.

It still is an (((American))) puppet state after 1989-1990, the only difference is the West German government (Bonn Republic) absorbed the former territory under East Germany.

Then why aren't we seeing kikes burnt at the stake?