Australia OK's Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux visas for Speaking Tour

Alt-Lite pair is scheduled to appear in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland

FAR-RIGHT (LOL) activist Lauren Southern’s Australian speaking tour will go ahead after her visa was approved following an “unusually prolonged application process”.

Reluctant Gopvernment
It comes after the 23-year-old Canadian’s application for a temporary Electronic Travel Authority was denied, leading to accusations the Australian government was attempting to prevent her from entering the country.

Ms Southern is scheduled to appear in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland alongside commentator Stefan Molyneux in a series of events hosted by Axiomatic Media later this month.

Citizens Insist
“On behalf of Lauren and Stefan, Axiomatic Events would like to publicly thank all the Australians who contacted their local members of parliament to urge the government to ensure no politics be allowed to play a part in deciding their applications, despite the petitions and political pressure organised to deny them."

from - news.com.au
more - archive.is/lKrRf

Attached: Southern n Molyneux.jpg (1280x720, 90.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY
hooktube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
hooktube.com/watch?v=wzjXkYp6vL4
dentalinvestigators.blogspot.com/2013/10/differences-between-male-and-female.html
archive.fo/NZYQW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she really enlightened on any matter … i feel like she is just a pretty face that spews thoughts from a collection of about 5 books that she has read

and she probably took some bachelor level philosophy courses.

why would anyone want to go to see her speak as if she is some kind of expert. you fucking cucks are panting over a tranny.

It seems counter intuitive. Why would you go to a talk like this if you were looking for some highlevel intelectual conversation? Why would you think lauren would be able to provide just conversation?

Am I missing something, is she some kind of savant?

She and her fellow heeb Moneyjew are ZOG-approved dissidents.

She is an attention-seeking bimbo.

She is just a pretty face. I actually met her and had a convo - you could tell she is pretty empty headed in an impromptu 1 v 1. I think what she is - is a representation, of the new archetype of the "opportunistic female reporter." The Left wing offers her type of person nothing any more - so this is what that archetype looks like in the modern era when cable news and print media look like a dead end job to any young journalism majors with their heads twisted on sufficiently right.

She flocks to our cause because as an opportunist she knows she will get far more compelling stories and coverage from covering the farm murders and gang rapes than say; covering the cover up like her MSM counterparts.

She can also make sure that her "people" are protected and don't get any of the well-deserved blame.

spooky

Reminder that Southern is a MtF transgender, like many other Rebel media actors.

Attached: CURRIED.jpg (640x922, 97.34K)

I thought so , apparently people really like her SA documentary but just her voice it doesnt sound intellectually refined

Compare her to Ann Coulter, Coulter definitely has bias and an entertaining edge but its an adult approach that seems to have a serious hard edge a sense of urgency.

She sounds like she whining half the time.

"I know , its like … yada yada yada"

its sad that this can be damaging to her career , but shes so much a pretty face im not really that mad about this kind of tatic

Christian black guys who votes for trump are based! anyone got the tweet where she says something like that?

she get surgery? why is this not spammed all over the internet

Attached: blacked.jpg (1280x720, 131.46K)

Will you faggots knock it off and just accept that sometimes women are ugly and have man-ish faces with the need for surgery?

I thin k she wass dating the based black guy before she was big oin youtube, or probably during the early days

When I met her she was still with the Rebel Media. And our conversation was focused on "Alt-Media" and it's titanic gains leading up to the 2016 election. I was criticizing the Rebel as being vapid click bait tier garbage designed for lazy boomers. Not in that offensive language but she still managed to get sufficiently butthurt at even the slightest criticism of her work.

are you saying she is female? Im would totally believe she had a dick. Her makeup makes me think shes trans

She is 100% guaranteed a Woman. Just an average moronic woman. I have been within a foot of her.

People have tried, the videos get taken down.
This is why Southern and Rebel ran that whole "changing my gender" farce soon after the videos exposing him started appearing. It was an (admittedly, quite smart) effective way to interdict the leak by laying the groundwork for anyone hearing the claim to assume that it was mere misinterpretation of Southern "trolling the left" about a gender change.
Check out any video (if you can still find one) where Southern's male features are analyzed and scroll down to the comments. The most typical respose from Fanboys is along the lines of:
Visiting that doctor and filming the "legal gender change" was the smartest thing Southern and Rebel could have done to discredit this knowledge.
So let's be clear, to those who know what to look for, Southern is an obvious MtF transsexual. He has no female features, but an abundance of male features. He has a male voice, which he disguises but often makes mistakes and drops into a male register (he's getting much better at hiding it now/might have had voice correction surgery). He is known to associate with other transgenders, which is one of the biggest red flags.
hooktube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY
But the most damning evidence (for those who cannot see it directly) is the following video, which was filmed at age 16, a mere year later Southern was photographed with "boyfriend", long hair way past the shoulders, and full breasts.
This is impossible.
In the video he has short hair and is wearing a baggy shirt to hide the male physique, but it is stretched at points and we see the unmistakable outline of male pectorals, with not even a sign of breast budding.
We are to believe that "she" went from short hair and no breasts, to nearly waist length hair and full breasts in a year, after showing no signs of puberty whatsoever? Sorry to anyone who believes that.
Southern is a boy who used puberty blockers until he was old enough for SRS operation.
hooktube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
Another old video shows Southern associating with jews and using the word "jew" in such a way that only jewish students would be allowed to get away with.
hooktube.com/watch?v=wzjXkYp6vL4
I could list all of the traits proving Southern is a man but they've been thoroughly covered many times before. Those who don't want to believe it, will not believe it, regardless of how the evidence stacks up.

No.

Trannies use particular make up schemes but you can't conclude anything based on makeup (other than something is being hidden).
It's the skeleton which provides conclusive evidence. He has no female features AT ALL. The TF2 Scout video is the best illustration of this. Those are a man's bones, 0:55 is one of the best snapshots.
In current year we can see it all from the skull. Lauren has a male skull, no ifs, no buts.
Learn the differences and spotting them becomes child's play.
dentalinvestigators.blogspot.com/2013/10/differences-between-male-and-female.html
archive.fo/NZYQW

Also understand that the reason you will hear "but loads of women have skulls like that" is because most people's internal model of what a female and male head look like, has by decades of Hollywood propaganda, where biological men are presented as women and vice versa.
To get a handle on reality it is necessary to go back to biological principles and empirical scientific data.
The damage done by Hollywood's massively effective social engineering campaign takes active effort to undo.

I want to detain Lauren southern and violate her liberty. With whips and chains, latex and leather

Sage for gay alt-kike e-celeb shit.

any good demeaning memes on the two I could poster up at and around the event? Ones that expose them as controlled opposition or whatever. I live in Adelaide

Attached: f0697e3d92b29cb1fe8ac4e372d2a545f456f4032bdc5a495546a73682b82ef7.jpg (1024x654 231.25 KB, 146.41K)

In case anyone was wondering if Jews browse Zig Forums, there's your answer.

He probably thinks she will eventually sleep with him during the tour.

GTFO COMMIE BOLSHEVIK OP!

ALT-RIGHT = NAT BULLSHITVIKS!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (826x1376, 1.79M)

>Moderately left of center FAR-RIGHT (LOL) activist Lauren Southern’s Australian speaking tour will go ahead after her visa was approved following an “unusually prolonged application process”.

Did you fug?

it sets a prescedent that the Australian government can just ban anyone from coming here with conservative values for that reason

I wouldn't mind confronting seeing Stefan confronted on his shilling. Stefan has a bit of a talent for shilling, he's a bit like that Lionel guy too. They try to actually justify their shilling from an intellectual standpoint unlike Jones Seaman and co who just troll and then turn up the next day like nothing happened.

Attached: CkNQ78c.jpg (719x1026, 83.95K)

noice. any on molypoo?

People give so little of a fuck about them in america they need to fly across the planet to have people listen to their bullshit.
The state of the altkike movement.

Dutton needs to ban this attention hungry roastie from coming, for real. Steve can come though

Everyone totally misses the point in these threads. Can't tell if it's shills or simply retardation. Who gives a fuck about Molynuex and Southern. People have come out massively in support of supposed "nazis" right to speak. Massive public backlash against SJWs. And say what you want about Molyneux, he's fucking good at red pilling people. Vast numbers of people in NZ and AUS will have watched some red pilled videos at the very least. The media and the left has lost credibility because with all the "far-right" name calling people who actually watch any of their videos will see that the media is full of shit.

The most hilarious part is that NZ's communist feminist prime minister, who would definitely have outright banned them is on fucking maternity leave to prove how progressive and feminist she is. The deputy PM who is in charge is Winston Peters who is basically NZ's version of Nigel Farage. He publicly supported letting them in.

This retarded TORpedo again and his insane tranny ramblings?
Filtered.

Don't care. Also filtered.

Hey retarded shills, we actually like Molyneux and Lauren no matter how much you try to say otherwise.

So basically she is as dopey and uninformed as she looks. Worse than that other blonde dope from Berkeley. Ashton whatever. E-celeb threads are cancer.

You understand that nobody with an IQ above 80 tries to express their opinions on Zig Forums anymore right?

This board is for conspiracist trump-supporters to argue with ex-stormfront members about whether the secret underground pedophile pizza shops are run by democrats or Jews.

The easiest way to collapse a political movement is to drive all the reasonable supporters away until there's nothing left but the crazies who can't comprehend a complex political strategy.

Something about actual idiots believing they're in good company.

No shit.

< (((1st post)))
< Tranny! Tranny! She's a tranny!
Imagine my shock…

< I actually met her
Such a pathetic lie. -D

Attached: Verily.jpg (495x300, 71.63K)

He's an admitted jew.

hi lauren how you doin. gonna have to catch up on your videos. pretty much stopped at the ngo ships.

really don't understand how public sentiment on the chans turned so hard against you. I mean there was the luke thing but it was bad before that.

I hope they do a live sex show.

So you say. I do not care what you say. I care what he does. And he does good work.

Attached: Lauren Southern C.S.I.S. C.F.I.B. Seals.jpg (2400x960, 634.77K)

I have no time for these two or any of their ilk anymore. They literally accomplish nothing and merely do this shit to pad their wallets. When they, even one single time, do one single thing of worth I may watch but until then they are just BakedAlaska with tits and a bald head and completely useless.

Sets off my j-dar something fierce.

Rebel Media is run by jews and only hires jews.

Reminder that the "every female right wing media personality is a secret transsexual" shit poster is a psyop agent intentionally distracting people's attention away from the fact that every female right wing media personality is an intelligence operative.

This post is retarded. Of course Southern looks like male…that how aryan wmen look like.
Have you ever been to Germany? Then if you ever visit Germany be prepared because 95% of the women you cross paths with are man faced horses.

girls like lauren remind me I need to get my shit straight and stop trying to have relationships with subpar women that I tear my life apart trying to protect and lift up. gonna miss out on actual wife material at some point cause some thot acted like a sweet caring girl and fucking wrecked my shit.

you're crazy, she's hot.

also crazy, but that'd be cool. especially if she could put in a good word so they'd 1, pay me for work. fuck doing shit for free anymore. and 2, make it so I don't have to worry about people with funs following me.

Globally reported for anti-h'white D&C.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
pffffttthahahahahahaha I fucking love this woman. in a purely platonic way… until I meet her and sweep her off her feet. I swear either the lauren haters are legitimately insane, or it's lauren herself just trolling people and laughing like hell at all of this.

while whips chains, latex, and leather aren't really my thing; I hope rope, handcuffs, and spanking aren't considered jewish. why you gotta kink shame man? lol

Might head down there and watch the fireworks.
There's no way I'm paying to watch these two jews lecture me on muslims, but should be some fun protesting. Might bring a camera and try to get some good footage for you fags.
cu soon antifa, I'll be among you and you'll never know.

isn't that the fucking best. there's one person irl that I've told anything about what I've done. no one else would ever think anything if I walked through either group.

get some good footage, I won't be able to make it.

Shes a kike whoes grandparents fles denmark or some shit. Far as I'm concerned the cunt when pale when a friend of mine joked about how his p38 was used to off lazy workers in Auschwitz and then proceeded to tell her she was a labor dodger or some shit.

It was a joke you fucking sperg. I wouldn't actually fuck her. Jesus you're autistic

I'd bang Lauren and give her my seed but I wouldn't be with her. Just a one night stand before I do other shit

Attached: ancient men.jpg (1000x588, 229.99K)

it just wont happen, they are just doing this to turn them away at the border again. britain,australia and canada will never change and to a lesser extent america.

look up the times they let snoop dogg into the uk just to turn him away. flying to cucked western countries like these as someone who present un politically correct viewpoints is putting a target on your head.

britain is the new china,freespeech is dead and the last time australia did anything in favour of free speech in the uk was back when the australians did not outright ban printing spycatcher there in the 80s which revealed secrets of the british government which were irrelevant by time the book came out anyway.

Should White Countries Stay White?

So this is what passes for insightful these days?

more jews speaking to the pro-israel anglo-sphere

Right-wing Twitter is woefully pathetic and just circlejerk eachother so the morons that follow them buy their sponsored products and books.

So nothings changed I guess.

sounds like YoureWithHer

Attached: ourlordandshepard.jpg (1000x1246, 353.95K)

hell-o zogbot

i am more irked by your bluepill betacuck faggotry than by any kikery
learn male dignity faggot

Attached: C26665D1A3064833B34BEEDD3766DBDC.png (1125x2436, 1.73M)