Embrace Confucianism Zig Forums It is the true way of happiness for Whites and Asians to live in harmony

Embrace Confucianism Zig Forums It is the true way of happiness for Whites and Asians to live in harmony

One must embrace the Four Books and Five Classics
Great Learning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Learning
Doctrine of the Mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_of_the_Mean
Analects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analects
Mencius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mencius_(book)

Classic of Poetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_of_Poetry
Book of Documents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Documents
Book of Rites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Rites
I Ching
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching
Spring and Autumn Annals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_and_Autumn_Annals

Do you disapprove of Filial piety Zig Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_of_Filial_Piety

Attached: 1920px-Temple_rooftop_dragon_in_Taiwan_(1).jpg (1919x1080, 463.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_of_Filial_Piety
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

However for this to work the mud races and Jews must be eliminated

Nah Ill stick to my own ancestors' wisdom, thanks

No. Go away.

NOPE
CUCKCHAN 2.0

Must be those chinks who are invading Zig Forums to defend their chinkland interests.
First we had JIDF now we have a yellow version of it as well.

I am my own philosopher and I don't intend to sound pretentious by saying that.

I respect most of the Asian subspecies but I think I'll stick to my own.

China has abandoned their traditional philosophies and replaced it with Western/Jewish Marxism.

(((goyim or jew))) may know it or not

Learning something new, not the white mans way. Dotards

kek fuck off ching chong

gooks go into the oven with the rest of the subhuman trash.

Attached: Liveleak.com - Chinese trying to boil dog.mp4 (202x360, 1.16M)

China was always a hellish gook ant-colony. It is the destiny of Europeans to exterminate East Asians and repopulate the Orient with humans.

Attached: 1519751749323.png (1148x1325 745.1 KB, 964.51K)

I listen to them about fighting training. That’s where it ends.

It's one of the less retarded religions (if you can call it that), not that they have much competition in that regard.
All in all if I was looking for religion, I'd check out Confucianism first. Might honestly pick up the four books and five classics anyway.

So self-righteous.

Fuck it, they know how to keep the muslims out at least. That's better than the west has been doing.

Who is stopping you? Go live out your fantasy

I dunno, I guess I'm just too decent of a human being to go out and murder people because they're a different race than I am

t. scared piss skin

You are thinking of Taoism

>>>Zig Forums

Good luck with that.

Thanks for the advice, fellow human.

Attached: 5th column.png (768x646, 159.18K)

Confucianism is so close to NatSoc
it's sad you people do not see it. Here is a body of information many are uneducated about and due to "muh gooks" you choose to remain ignorant of viable information. It's no wonder your families suck, your wives are untrustworthy and you hate your own parents and old people.

Diversity of race isn't a strength or weakness. It's just a thing. Race doesn't fucking matter.
Diversity of culture has thus far been a net negative every time it's been tried though.

Fuck off Civnat faggot.

Zig Forumsacks are too insecure about Tyrone's dick and Chin's math grade to look past race and accept a pretty good ideology. It's like every opinion they have stems from a deep sense of racial insecurity.

Of what, you?

“Laughs in Asgardian”

Yeah, don't listen to the 56% faces.

Anyway as far as I am aware Confucianism states that the only way to achieve real happieness is to be respected in your community so your grandchildren will worship you after your death. Its is very NatSoc indeed.

I like you, Chang. You get to float back to Mongolia in a first class dingy.

Attached: 1503930587463.jpg (222x293, 9.36K)

Attached: heresy.jpg (600x618, 55.2K)

Yet the modern Chinese outside of the monasteries do not follow Confusionism. I would send my son to a Momastery in China. I wouldn’t give him to the Chinese government.

How about you stop trespassing in our countries and let us worry about our own problems. Every gook on our soil will be dealt with as an enemy colonist.

Attached: Gooks burn badger alive.mp4 (426x320, 8.85M)

When is that going to happen exactly? Sad!

Monastery

it's why I ended with Filial piety, most here do not know what it truly means, how it works, and how it benefits a society operating with it as a core tenant.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_of_Filial_Piety

Very important point, but there is also so much more of value there to be found.

Who tells you these things? I just finished watching "Secret.of.the.Three.Kingdom" Every Chinese person I know watches TV and they all are aware of their history. What bubble do you live in? Ask any Chinese person who CaoCao was and you'll get answers of varying degrees.

Have you ever stopped to consider why a genre in movies, and TV depicting the history of a nation, or region of the world is not even produced by Hollywood???? Jew, and they keep you ignorant, and you don't even know it. Truly sad good information can't be freely provided to people and they have at the least, an open mind, to think for themselves.

A lot of them do. I'll admit that they have a bad fucking habit of holing into their insular communities. Anyone who tells me that inner city blacks share my culture can suck my dick.
I've known black people who were the same as me, though. Dunno what to tell you.

Attached: 220px-Ben_Carson_official_portrait.jpg (648x442 14.75 KB, 53.06K)

you really only have the whole "illegally eating dogs" thing going for you huh? Not a whole lot else to run back to?

Attached: 1990.05.0243.jpeg (259x194 49.31 KB, 8.34K)

Marxism-Leninism is history's greatest tragedy.

You’re talking to someone whose greatest role models were Bruce Lee and Audy Murphy.

Attached: 1518636670201.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

Attached: MemeCitation.jpg (640x480, 24.6K)

it's not really a religion, as much as it is an ideology, a way of living life to be happy, calling it a religion only give credibility to all of that abrahamic bullshit that does call itself a religion, and that has infested the minds of the west, and their children from the day they are born.

I thought that was Romeo and Juliet, but your point is noted.

I mean, according to an Atheism+ SJW, it would be a religion.
Like another poster said it's really close to NatSoc anyway. Calling it SJW shit really makes it obvious that you call everything you don't like "SJW shit"

If it weren't for our massive kike infestation, gooks wouldn't even be considered fully human. If we ever regain control of our countries, gooks would be eradicated pretty quickly.

It might not seem meaningful to you, but Europeans are descended from a race of warrior-hunters. We have a close natural connection with dogs and nature in general. Gooks are Malthusian rice farmers, all traits which are superfluous to calorie extraction have been bred out of you. Highlighting innate gook sociopathy is a great way to red-pill Europeans on the gook question.

Attached: Gook colonist.jpg (360x640 1.13 MB, 2.47M)

Well then, you should take a good looooooong look in the mirror and understand you do not even know the truth yourself. Are you not self aware? it's just that simple.

Romeo and Juliet didn't take a promising alternative to capitalism and eternally taint it with leftist-authoritarianism, identity politics, genocide and cultural rape.

Sociopaths are superior to non-Sociopaths though. Why do you think so many of them are successful businessmen or politicians?

Here I thought it was about how quarreling royal houses tend to destroy the one connection that could have brought them together and thus destroyed their own futures.

What do I know though. I’m just a silly goy that everyone hates.

deals with fake FIAT currency born from fractional reseve banking, a thing that must be destroyed instead of worked around to free the entirety of the world.
Do I even have to say anything?

Don't worry my man, Romeo and Juliet is a good tragedy as well. Not as good as Marxism-Leninism, but it's good.

Not necessarily. Gook sociopathy creates hellish societies with low social trust. Sociopathy also destroys military cohesion, limiting gooks to primitive forced human wave tactics. Japanese are of course an exception to this rule, as they are substantially descended from the Jomon race of warrior-hunter.

Jews specialize in manipulating European altruism, but under proper leadership we are perfectly capable of eradicating our racial enemies. You are going to feel pretty stupid once you realize that effeminate rice-helots such as yourself have colonized the lands of the most effective warrior race which has evolved on this planet. You should just pack your noodles and soy sauce right now and head back to gookland while you still have a chance.

Attached: gook invader.jpg (480x852 209.82 KB, 9.12M)

No way. Was he the Ben Garrison of the past?

become just like the soulless gooks
no thanks

Attached: 3891cd09302738c1899949112e0fed1b08ac45112c35569e916c8695ef6e9c60.jpg (460x423, 16.76K)

die

what I find remarkable, in Asia, and I mean Japan, South Korea, and China over the past 10 years there has to have been 100 movies, and at least 1000 episodes based on a historical drama TV show. And, keep in mind, wildly popular with the public and advertisers. The 2008 miniseries John Adams was comprised of 7 episodes, the 2015 miniseries Sons of Liberty was comprised of three episodes, as compared to the "Secret.of.the.Three.Kingdom" which was 60 one hour episodes, and yet people will say the Chinese do not understand their own history. It's really moronic if you actually give it 20 minutes of thought and fact check what I have said and the points I've used to say it.

do use use mathematics jew? or just shit on everything said in this forum (because you're paid to do so) to retain jew dominance in the world?

for one to believe in a soul one must first embrace the middle eastern abrahamic religions, gotcha schlomo

Attached: In_Search_of_Title_Screen.jpg (386x258, 18.28K)

What do you mean? Gooks never developed mathematics past the middle-school level.

Attached: racial achievement.png (507x768 38.13 KB, 49.5K)

Mathematics was invented mostly by the ancient Greeks

Attached: 1422344528065.gif (213x255, 79.29K)

Go eat a dog you happa manlet.

Go make a sandwich, Tyrone is gonna be pretty hungry when he and your wife are finished

why don't we just cut the bullshit and use the Chinese lunar calendar, it's year 4716 and not 2018 jewboy

Ficking capitarrists!

Confucianism breeds bugmen

>lunar calendar

You’re not even trying.

No. Go away.

Yeah, I'm sure gooks invented numbers and niggers invented peanut butter.

You projecting kike.

PEAK CHINESE CULTURE, STAND BACK WHITE MAN

If they want to eat piss eggs literally who gives a fuck

It's indicative of a spectacularly distasteful populace

BASED PISS SKIN THREAD STILL GOING
TOTES NOT CUCKCHAN

peak morality

You just want someone to pee on you don’t you.

I give a shit, I don't want to contract E. coli because someone decided to pour urine on my food

While you are at that never eat meat that comes from China, they have been caught red handed selling corned beef made from human meat before.

No I think I'll stick with western philosophers like Aristotle.

Personally I like Taoism.

…yes and no. Culture IS the most important factor in civilizational prosperity. And, you can't tell much about a *single individual* just based on race. A hispanic individual could be Ted Cruz or some cholo piece of human refuse. A black individual could be Thomas Sowell or Nancy Pelosi. A white individual could be Andrew Jackson or Franklin Roosevelt. Even a Jew could be Murray Rothbard or Saul Alinsky.

But that's on an individual level.

Race DEFINITELY matters on a national scale because different races have different average characteristics. Like different mean IQs, and, perhaps even more importantly, different cultures.

And, different average attitudes toward individual responsibility vs collectivism. Yes, there are exceptions. And yes, SOME second generation immigrants westernize to some degree… like free speech absolutism increasing in second generation Hispanic immigrants — but it only increased from like 20% to 30%. Better, but NOT enough.

The average is so fucking important that it totally eclipses those few exceptional individuals. Some other things to keep in mind:

SO… Culture is everything. Different races (at leas appear to) have different average cultures, and definitely have different characteristics that have HUGE IMPACTS on the civilization they're in. Human beings have a nature. Race doesn't matter when you're talking about a single individual, i.e. who you can be friends with… but race REALLY FUCKING MATTERS when you're talking about groups, i.e. who you let into your country.

I am predominantly a cultural nationalist —however, those cultural lines STRONGLY overlap ethnic lines.

Attached: 19b759a9b7fb1c23769378d3a5ad6a2a3fde7577e0cb8c57d94ea7b09c31d0b1.jpg (689x768, 84.27K)

Pee pee in your coke.

Fuck off. Zig Forums is a legalism board. Han Fei for life.

A minority of them do (*).
Blacks destroy civilizations, however some blacks have white blood in them, they might not express it phenotypically, but it's in their genotype.

Doesn't matter to me what any of you do. For the most part I think this board is comprised mostly of Law Enforcement, NGO's such as the ADL, the SPLC, kikes of all sorts whether well funded or not, niggers and spics, and about 6% whites anyway. I suggest the white educate themselves on the OP and see how it actually could improve their lives, and the future of their loved ones post societal collapse after the DOTR.

t. JIDF

Reminder muslims arent human.

Attached: Confucius-say-muslims-not-human.PNG (1471x64, 12.34K)

No problem with asians actually but confucianism was invented to keep people in an obedient herd-like state, a philosophy built around respecting people even if they are shit. no thanks

actually what you are referring to is neo-confucianism, such as how it was implemented in Joseon society (Korean) for several hundred years. Yet such a system did allow for many people to know that they were the 35th generation of so and so. Sadly many Americans do not know very much about their great grandfathers, niggers under jew rule don't even know their fathers, this in the West is by design.

and, I forgot to add, even China and Joseon had civil service exams allowing a lower class high achiever to become upwardly mobile. And again, why so many Asians seek to excel in education, it's all due to the history of a 1,000+ year civil service exam policy which was open to all.

As if Hasbarats, alphabets and redditards were not enough, now we have red-assed slopehead shills to deal with.
Piss off, you disgusting yellow insects.
六四天安门事件

Attached: 1434473010828.jpg (960x720, 161.43K)

that isn't a Confucian invention, it is an aspect of meritocracy

you're cute

'no'

Fucking right on user. Notice how there's always a shill for shit culture or to breed with a lesser race…makes ya think, we may need more gas

Right Wing Death Squads now!!! Nuke these subhumans into the darkness they came from. HEIL HITLER! and I say that wholeheartedly because it's this shit cultures and inferior peoples that must be wiped from this Earth. The misery they sew and the threats they pose must be eliminated. I don't see people, I see ants that need to be burned out of their hiding holes. Fuck this, nuke them to Hell and gone. I'll gladly die in Korea-Sino war 2 to eradicate this heinous vermin. God the gook women just look annoying and plain too. We need Adolf back so we can get the show on the road