U.K...

U.K. ambassador to USA (retired) beaten to a bloody pulp by "youths" 12 hours after his pro-Trump opinion column was published. Coincidence? I mean, Londistan Mayor Islamo Khan says this sort of thing is just life in the big city.

Attached: HflKMlYVlLtHtv46va8mKt9ug36va_o1r7puYYMk6eE.jpg (961x768, 135.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/trump-uk-visit-nato-london-us-ambassador-national-security-a8440536.html
archive.is/eKYB4
bbc.com/news/uk-44806139
archive.is/AuCzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its obviously not a coincidence jew katie Hopkins, what is a coincidence is how jews never get the love they deserve by their brown pets.

YOUTHS

Is somebody tries to punch you, and u shoot them that makes you a killer and even worse then they are.

In most of Western Europe these days Jews being beaten, robbed, or worse by Muslims is a common-enough occurrence that the rats are fleeing to Israel. They apparently don't think diversity is a strength when they have to experience it up close.

First I've heard of it.

No it doesnt. Only if you get caught.

if someone tries to fuck your ass and you suck their dick instead that makes you a faggot, faggot.

britcucks are the worst kind of autistic.

Cuck traitors getting their shit pushed in by their recently arrived British "youths". More plz.

Attached: UKKK.jpg (1280x720, 100.59K)

The only thing I know for certain about this event is that the outcome will be

Blimey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2307x386, 57.83K)

Here's a shill right there.

Is he a Jew?

Because that's one weird fucking Jew, if so.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1909x1438, 2.05M)

Very peculiar.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1252x1516, 1.71M)

My mistake. Too used to seeing jews with German surnames in these sorts of positions in the West.

One of them was a twat, no less.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1415x606, 60.54K)

Man, the quality of posts here has tremendously declined. Have you no standards, kike OP?

not to derail but what the fuck was on theresa mays arm?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000419986210.jpg (960x1450, 100.06K)

They should've gotten the shit kicked out of them for assaulting the elderly.

What a bad example these young people have set.
A bad bad example. No one should ever replicate this.

Oy vey we must punish all de cumskins in England for dis! It's annudah shoah!

That'd be racist.

Attached: Welcome to Britain.png (1992x3124, 2.49M)

So what'd this guy have to say that enraged the muds enough to diversify him so vibrantly?

Let's find out!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1879x731, 87.02K)

It's in London, it's not der "cumskins" you fucking jude.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1195x1334 320.18 KB, 166.41K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1195x1318, 146.8K)

Yeah, nah m8, see:

Woops, meant see:

I'm ok being a killer if someone threatens my life.

That's the most British thing I've ever heard someone type out on Zig Forums.

Attached: modern-britain.png (326x280, 127K)

if you try to punch somebody when it's not self-defense, you deserve to die

Why don't British men just fucking take over and end this shit?
I mean Jesus Christ one good soccer hooligan riot on a military armory and the country is saved ffs.

Because it’s illegal and racist and would hurt people’s feelings.

Who cares?
Good, on both accounts.

TAKE BACK YOUR FUCKING ISLAND!

Attached: Duty.PNG (941x704, 727K)

hopefully his wife gets her ass kicked next, and people begin getting their asses kicked so it becomes fast and furious.

The DOTR approaches

Chaim, please.

That's some mason cop throwing his weight around.

I dont know why but this shit really angries the blood

According to what? These people aren't moved into or next to jewish communities, so how exactly are jews being attacked?

gas yourself

Something makes me think that beating him was one of those things that gets planned well in advance and only needs the go-ahead.

I love it when the mask slips and the fangs come out. Bring it on, (((youths)))! We're not all old British diplomats!

The planning part was simply allowing non-whites in and then establishing connections with them after they've formed gangs. They probably do all sorts of shit on behalf of the government without even realizing it. Same with antifa. They're state sponsored terrorism, for all intents and purposes.

This.

OP IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER FAGGOT WITH ZERO STANDARDS
HE DOES NOT EVEN GIVE A LINK TO ANY OF THE ARTICLES
OP, FUCK YOU, YOU SCABBY CUNT

ARTICLE HE WROTE FOR THE INDEPENDENT
Pic 1
link to Article:
independent.co.uk/voices/trump-uk-visit-nato-london-us-ambassador-national-security-a8440536.html
Shitty Archive link:
archive.is/eKYB4

Article saying that he is in the hospital
Pic 2
link
bbc.com/news/uk-44806139
Archive Link
archive.is/AuCzU

Attached: screenshot-www.bbc.com-2018-07-12-21-14-44.png (941x13450 3.61 MB, 3.57M)

Oh this was definitely done on an order.
Shit like this doesn't just 'happen' - most normalfags, let alone non-White normalfags, know anything about this kind of shit.
That article triggered a response, from the usual suspects - always, the Jew uses the Muslim as a sword.

Good for you, user. Thanks for that.

Do you not know how to read retard? I was speaking of katie hopkins

Most people with a spine went to America, leaving only a handful of men to produce non-cowardly offspring.

There are no british men left. They've been disarmed and goyified.

They're too busy cheering on their povertyball clubs.

>bbc.com/news/uk-44806139
>archive.is/AuCzU

Sounds a little anti-Semitic to me.

>>>/lgbt/

Attached: AJ the gay community.jpg (188x343, 26.82K)

It's a lot like America, but with niggerball instead of soccer. The vast majority don't give a shit about their nation, much less their race, but Eagles win the stupidbowl and it's time to light cars on fire.

Smart guy, Iran is our natural ally in the ME.

It's rare, but sometimes the kikes get bit by the poison that they push onto us goyim. I wonder if I should use some kind of kike-esque sex magic to meme more of those kinds of attacks against (((them))) into reality.

Jews self-expelling themselves out of Europe isn't a bad thing. It's the only good thing that the Muslims do. We should encourage more Muslims to attack the kikes, and then we'll deal with the Muslims afterwards.

Well, let's not forget that (((they))) play both sides, so it's not all that crazy. Still would need to know if this particular guy is a kike or not.

One of those nicotine things maybe?

We need to start considering the high possibility that the entire world dynamic is about to shift and the western countries that were once allies are so swamped with western hating people and Marxists that the US needs to begin to cultivate new alliances such as the eastern block. I just don't see England, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, etc surviving this.

One of his heroes is a fat, warmongering, genocidal, alcoholic.

Attached: 1c03977b7a76071dbf9c8ecf5a6465ac17b7301eda515c6389ff24b83f6c78d7.jpg (1024x874, 97.7K)

The best British men of the last 200 years went to Aus and NZ.

The jew's plan is to setup the next great war to be between Europe and Russia in the lands of the Visegrad Group. Such a great conflict there would destroy any hope for a Nationalistic Hungary which is a big thorn for the jew's right now.

The conflict could get going by there being some legal crisis in the EU/Hungary and the EU sends its private army into Hungary to restore Democracy. Hungary asks for aid from Russia and then oh no Russia is attacking Hungary better have a Ukrainian style civil war there.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.65K)

I think it is more of a case that jews scream the loudest even when not being attacked

Why aren't these fucking dune coons dead yet

Because the weak expect others to do the hard work. And when everyone is weak, no one does anything.

Fuck off Abdul. There are no allies in the ME.

Good. Fuck all trumpniggers

That blatant projection ahahahaha!

Persians aren't fucking Arabs you brainlet.

They are as aryan as the pajeets. What people you might refer to has not been in existence for a very, very long time - or if they are, they are such a minority they are irrelevant.
Go choke on some falafel you bum.

Attached: iranhurrdurr.jpg (1608x905, 93.55K)

What is wrong with being a killer? Murder(proscribed killing) is what is forbidden. To kill a scum sucker who wants your wallet is not murder. To kill in war is not murder. To kill an inhuman mudman is not murder.

Khan is a zionist lackey professional politician

Sadly what you wrote was a complete pack of jewish lies
jews are almost exclusively never the victims of any invader crime the jewish politicians ensure it's the natives who are chased out of town by the millions of 3rd world filth the kikes brought in, unfortunately

jews live in communities separate from the diversity they inflict on us

PS - it sounds like everyday general enrichment and nothing to do with his comments
PPS - The fact the jew Rebel Media 'sweetheart' Katie Hopkins is writing on it means it's complete bollocks

Attached: 2018-01-22-PHOTO-00000050[1].jpg (1024x682, 71.85K)

This is like posting a picture of spics and niggers in the US army and going "americahurrdurr"

Attached: real persians still exist retard2.jpg (480x360 153.7 KB, 18.23K)

Given that Perisa was itself composed of dozens of separate tribes calling the blonde levantine and the semitite(admittedly not the modern kikes or arabs at least) "Persian" is a misnomer.

Nope, it only applies to those of Aryan descent. About as much as "American" can really apply to non-Whites given our ancestors said we could only be free Whites.

They are not white, they are not our friends, and you're either a cuck or a mongrel.

>(((Meyer)))
Good. I hope this kike dies

Nah, you're just a fucking retard. I guess Brazilian Porties aren't White either because many are mixed or non-White there. There are less Arabs in Iran today than there are in France or Germany, or the UK, they speak Farsi or other local languages that aren't fucking Arabic. Even the form of Islam practiced there (which is still a problem) is Shiite, which is fake Islam influenced by foreign cultures. Among the young in Iran support and belief for this is dropping drastically aside from hardcore regime supporters.

There are more pictures of Ahura Mazda in Iran than Koran. People of Persia respect Hitler more than Mohamed. The Germans had good relations with Iran and even suggested to them that they change their official internationally recognized name to Iran through the German ambassador. At least 51% of Iranians are ethnic Persians at their core, even if you consider many of the other tribes there non-White, there are still 30 million Persians living there. The British and the US supported the Shah over popular Nationalist leaders and have generally made it hard to resist Islam there. Which is perhaps the most important thing for them to overthrow.

For Iranians, real White ones, they need to destroy Islam, kick out the foreigners and isolate their Whitest genes and people. It once surprised me how much they look like Med Whites, and some (mostly northerners and rural Persians) look almost Nordic. We've had this discussion many fucking times newfags, two years is not a meme.

Attached: modern day persians 8.jpg (800x600 52.06 KB, 57.75K)

The British race has been depleted through a century of mass wars fought for giving the (((Rothschilds))) control of the Earth's resources and then humiliated by having their empire collapsed when it was no longer necessary to support the system of economic exploitation.

Just fuck off you non-white muslim sack of goop. No one cares about your autistic nonsense, you're just as disgusting as a kike.

boys will be boys

what the fuck does he think hes doing walking around london… its like fucking chicago

wrong

wrong

t. kike
Also not an argument faggot. I'm an American of purely European descent, you fuck off.

Looks like a nicotine patch

Men? In Britain? Never heard of such a thing in all my life. They'll riot over a soccer game before they ever dare challenge their Communist masters.

HIS SINS AND HIS CRIMES ARE NOW SETTLED IN HIS OWN BLOOD. HE HAS BEEN CLEANSED AND ABSOLVED.

Attached: Sir Christopher Meyer Former UK-US Ambassador.png (1136x672, 1.21M)

It's a diabetes injection patch thing. She's probably showing it to get sympathy points.

Weak disinfo shill. MEN OF THE WEST RIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE WE WILL OVERCOME ANY HURDLE ANY MANMADE SYSTEM. ALL THEIR EYES ALL THEIR COMPUTERS WILL VANISH UNDER OUR COLLECTIVE GAZE UNDER OUR EYES AND UNDER OUR TOILING HANDS WE WILL FORGE AN ETERNAL EMPIRE AMONG THE STARS. WE WILL MANIFEST OUR WILL ON THE SUN WITH A DYSON SPHERE AND OUR WILL ON EVERY ROCKY DAMN PLANETOID IN OUR GRASP. NO PLACE WILL BE DEPLETED, NO WASTE PRODUCED, OUR SOCIETY WILL GROW IN HARMONY AND UNISON OUR CAUSE AND OUR UNDERSTANDING DEEPENED DEEPENED INTO THE WELL OF OUR HISTORY THE YEARNING FOR GREATER THINGS THE NEED FOR ORGANISATION THE LONGING FOR BEAUTY AND OUR OWN CREATIVE SPIRIT. NO SINGULAR WORD OR SINGULAR PRESENCE WILL EVER DIVERT US. WE WILL MARCH WE WILL CLAW AND WE WILL GRIND UNTIL OUR WILL IS DONE AND WE REACH WHAT WE KNOW WE CAN. THERE WILL BE NO PAUSE NO REST UNTIL WE SURVIVE THE CATACLYSM THEY HAD PLANNED. UNTIL THEIR PLANS ROT LIKE THEIR PAGES WRINKLING AND DECAYING IN THEIR HIDDEN LIBRARIES AND ESOTERIC MANUSCRIPTS PENNED BY WITHERED HANDS AND STUNTED MINDS, BY DEAD MEN WHOSE EYES JUT OUT LIKE CRABS AS THEY WALK SIDEWAYS INTO THEIR GRAVES AS THEY SPIN IN THE CIRCLES OF THEIR DELUSIONS MEN MEN AND WOMEN OF EUROPE WILL RISE. THE CHALLENGES AHEAD PALE TO THE FUTURE WHICH HAVE CREATED IN OUR MIND AND CAN NOW READ FOR FREE ON OUR PLATFORMS. NO SOLAR FLARE CAN BURN OUR SERVERS. NO VOLCANO DARKEN OUR SKIES. NO HUMAN CAST A NET OVER OUR SPIRITS. NO MACHINE STAMP US HUMANS INTO THE DOOM OF IGNOMY AND BETRAYAL. WE SHALL RIIIISSSEEEEE AND GO BEYOND FOR WE MUST WE BURST ASUNDER THE SKIES AND CLAIM THE GALAXY FOR OUR PEOPLE AND OUR PROGRESS. FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT AND AGE OF REASON. FOR THE SCIENCE AND THE RATIONALITY. FOR THE TOIL AND THE LABOUR. FOR THE BEAUTY AND THE ARCHITECTURE. FOR THE 14 WORDS AND THEIR INFINITE MEANING.

END CONNIPTION END THE DARK FAILURE OF SURRENDER. BREAK THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice how little media attention this gets.

Seems like viciously attacking journalists and minor politicians isn't that bad for your movement after all, as long as it can't be tied back to your side.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if anti-white journalists started getting fucked with randomly but in ways that can't be proven to be politically motivated? Turn journalists into a bunch of conspiracy nuts who have to watch out for gang stalking

lets hope so … there not much else to be done there

was it a group of MS13 grandchildren … fucking shit that old fuck is leaking

I was going to but then I saw this post and now all I can think about is killing you fuckwad with your yelling over the internet … acting like a fucking nigger

so so SO fucking glad I do not live in that pussified failed state called england.