Lisa Page was scheduled to testify before Peter Strzok

But wait….

cbsnews.com/amp/news/lisa-page-to-testify-behind-closed-doors/

Why else would they hide her testimony when Horowitz, Rosenstien, Strzok, Comey, and others testified publicly?

She's going to talk.

Attached: lisa page.jpg (634x791, 102.72K)

Reminder that Strzok fucked this thing for some reason.

That's the first picture I've seen of her. Holy FAS, Batman.

Because she’s not going to turn. Because you’re delusional. Because go fellate Q-LARP somewhere else. The ZOG will never arrest the ZOG. It’s not going to happen.

so she doesn't get memed on
she's a whore
she can

Q is most certainly a complete LARP, if you were at all on the fence before. Q said that Strzok was complying, but his hearing yesterday was quite to the contrary.

The reason it's odd to me is how non-chalant it's being mentioned. Like, "oh yeah, she's not testifying publicly… that's fine". She's the last one testifying, they adjusted to make sure of that.

It's suspicious.

qlarp has turned into a cult. Once upon a time you could share info with them and they would dig and question. Now any facts that threaten their belief system they get hostile about.

agreed. I thought once larp or not, that it was making people look in the right direction. Now they only look for confirmation of their bias.

Burn this treasonous witch.

How is it suspicious? Absolutely no one will be punished in any way, shape, or form. They all already know this. The interviews aren’t even “going through the motions”, because the people just happen to be in town for ✡other reasons✡ on those days. It’s not suspicious to Zig Forumsacks who know this and not suspicious to normalfags who don’t know or care.

Why?

From whom?

t.

Attached: 1531459139974.gif (400x224, 2.07M)

That's my question, why has her testimony been rearranged to happen after everyone else, and behind closed doors?

People exposing the deep state generally become fatally accident prone.

We know FROM whom. OF whom is the question.

This just reeks of foul play.

Difficult to answer. I'm hoping she's in the "save your own ass" mindset. As a reminder, the source of the text messages were from Page's phone. She may have saved those in case things went wrong.

Attached: text.jpg (612x344, 47.11K)

No she is not.

(((Q-Tard))) here. That is what we have begun calling ourselves, the 3 ((('s on each side stand for America. Q told us so.
He said that at the last minute Strzok didn't come through because not enough of us believe. So we are all supposed to clap our hands and say "I believe" so that his light comes back and he blows the lid off this whole thing. As for Lisa Page he told us that she is willing to cooperate but had a bad case of food poisoning and they rescheduled it for behind closed doors to protect her from similar (((based Mexican))) food. Okay, I have to take.my diabetes medication and then make a phone call to my grandkids to tell them they need to clap and say "I believe" (very important). Thanks guys, let Q guide your hearts and minds or in 5 years I will have a hard time collecting my social security. Boomer4Israel out.

8/10; fairly accurate representation of a Qcumber.

9/11

Lol she's a woman, they always use pussy passes. If she cant use it since she is in deep shit, she is going to rat out. Women will always dodge responsibility faggot.

What's her secret power, Q?

Of course. Fat chicks have an oral fixation.

Government employees generally can't be very picky about who they fuck

Trips of truth

Hollywood is going to get necked too. Weinstein is complying with RICO.

Attached: 112bf3e6b3c7bdd8ee25d6536473b3fe3150e6807e89b4041057d13847ce3d0f.png (1663x927, 582.63K)

Who could have guessed? Should be bannable tbh.

I disagree, his testimony and the whole hearing was a performance. He's a counterintelligence-trained spook for hire, and yet was comically overacting as an exposed psychopath making him easy to hate and easy to see through for even the most brain-dead normalfag.
Same with the congresscritters and their 'points of order', grandstanding, and circus acting.

This is far too elaborate of an explanation. You're either complying with questioning, or you're dodging every important question with "the FBI has advised me not to answer that".

All evil etc. aside, that's very faggy.

Lisa Page:

Attached: untitledCP.png (343x587, 150.68K)

Actually, something I want to add to that.

That's why he agreed to show up voluntarily.
That's why he was still employed by the FBI.

Offering women roles for sex isn't illegal idiot. Also this has no application with RICO. You are dumb.

What a disingenuous faggot.
shows up

lmfao

Attached: 93618767813.png (778x2050 951.99 KB, 515.81K)

Sharp mind, user. This can't go on forever. It seems like everyone is waking up to it now.

When will the people have enough?

You’re absolutely joking, right? The last century proves you wrong.

HOLY SUMMER

Our government is so fucked up it is hard to imagine. Ex-CIA Kevin Shipp does a great job of breaking it down.

Attached: ks.jpg (702x459, 27.58K)

Were people watching congressmen read objections off of cue cards during the hearing?

I guess I'm just thinking in a wishful manner, user. Don't blame me for being optimistic.

Yeah, but its not surprising in context.

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (7224x3768 46.27 KB, 3.19M)

There are 17 Dems on the House Jewdiciary Committee, 23 Reps.
6 of them are Jews.

That's 35% of the Democrats' contribution to the Committee, and 26% of the entire Committee.

Jews are 2% of the US population.

How in the FUCK is this allowed?

Where’s the law that stops it? That’s how it’s allowed. Where’s the enforcement of any other law, anyway? That’s what stops it. You not grabbing your guns and killing them is how they’re allowed to do this. They don’t give a fuck about the law.

user, you gotta understand. All these fucks are dirty. The corruption couldnt have gotten this systemic otherwise. I wouldnt be surprised if they were trying to intimidate her behind the scenes to shut her up.

As much as I hope otherwise, i doubt anything will come of any of this.

She's testifying behind closed doors because they don't trust her to not screw it up. Or because Strzok doesn't want his whore flashed on TV. Don't be naive, user.

Texts do not show a romantic relationship.

Q is not a larp guys I'm serious! He's for real! He's gonna help trump make America great again!

Attached: upload-2017-06-16-17-27-14-97634_M.jpg (450x450, 54.04K)

It doesn't matter. It's held behind closed doors, therefore the narrative is whatever they want it to be.

Kikes are insanely twisted user. The revel in ugliness and despise beauty.

Let's hope so.
I really want this thing to break wide open.

You put them into a catch-22.

It's like dealing with mason cops. You get them for racketeering on behalf of their lodge by entrapping them.

I had to laugh, because I was thinking exactly the same thing when I looked at the pic.

WHY!?! For the love of god, WHY?!?!

It does several things.

It's Zig Forums-lite, for one. Teaches people to see the kikery in media.

Outreach for normies to explain a lot of strange things like freemasonry (kikery for the goy).

At first the ZOG probably thought that it could be actual, so their reacted accordingly, and that reaction was gauged by the Trump team.

It's quite innovative. I'd say the sheer volume of pushback in (((media))) and the muh larp chimping on here means some people are uncomfortable.

I know people on the far left who found Strzok's smirk extremely disturbing to the point they think he's guilty.

It's very important for every user to be Zig Forumsite with the normies.
If we don't correct them, how will they learn?

Well, he DOES look like something that just crawled out of Satan's ass…

Pics?

This is the first time I have seen this woman… Holy hell. Purge it the fuck right now!

Attached: 586px-Death_company_by_fonteart-d6ay2k7.jpg (586x599, 57.42K)

Demon from hell.

Attached: demon.png (1018x564, 721.08K)

Ugly girls take it in the ass, Stroook is clearly a sodomite, and it doesn't matter how horse faced she is if she's folded in half and buried face first in a pillow.

Attached: weird.jpg (243x255, 16.42K)

TRUSD DA PLAMMM :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 6a546cfa40006a32b304551cb8b07c7abc46a6fc42b6d3d7e5ec50b4c3e874f0.jpg (640x852, 64.78K)

That "I'm lying under oath in front of Congress and not even trying to hide it" look.

Attached: Strzok.jpg (583x533, 41.4K)

She did actually. Already caught Rosenjew in a lie to Congress. Meadows came out with it this afternoon. funny how this thread got completely derailed

Attached: mark-meadows-tweet-1.jpg (640x175, 42.11K)

She has enoch eyes.

Add this to your nightmares friends. Page looking smug.

Na na, na na, na… na

Attached: lisa-page-latest-pic-e1531525475612.jpg (596x785, 49.28K)

I haven't read much into personality types and symptoms, but I think what we're experiencing is duper delight - the act of a sociopath taking pleasure in lying like some sort of pleasure release.
Found this video rather interesting. If what this guy says is true, what if we established these baselines of politicians and went back and found these expressions. It could lead us into finding more.
Any anons in here can verify this? Is this duper's delight thing legit?

When I was scrolling past, I thought I was looking at a martini glass full of Prestone yellow.

more info from the halfchan thread:

There was an user postulating that Lisa Page and Peter Strzok were NEVER lovers, but instead this was a cover story for something more sinister.

Evidence to support that idea:

So it's possible they were ASSIGNED by someone to work together on this case, but that looks worse than the "they were lovers" story.

-

an excellent point, they never sounded intimate at all, and he never said he had an affair under oath. he denied lying to his wife, also under oath and sad he saw no reason to reveal the relationship to his supervisors. he also said mueller never mentioned the texts to him.

something is weird here, were being played.

-

She also abruptly ended it then quit the FBI. She said they used FBI phones to "hide their affair from their spouses" yet we have no actual evidence of an affair and Strzok claims he never lied to his wife.

1st pic…. it would be a shame if anyone decided to find all those people and waste them

Attached: Ratface.png (268x371 593.25 KB, 31.34K)

Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 16e7f99feb692ab0eafef21c291c7df9d48af459b5c2a624133e7b7adaa8faad.png (1024x952, 218.86K)

Whatever happened to that list?

I'm not hope fagging here. But there are worker sexual harassment laws and human trafficking laws, that Harvey Weinstein violated in doing this. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a CrimJ major, and Harvey can be pinched for this.

Rico laws have been used against the Mafia on very little evidence, compared with what Weinstein and everyone around him has been spilling, his employees and his victims.

My take on it is Harvey Weinstein and his company are going to be the sacrifice. There are worse like he says, but a lot of people are going down with him to protect a lot more people. He violated not just Federal laws, but numerous state laws and international laws in other countries. Because all the stuff in Washington with the Russian Collusion and Hillary Emails shit is tied up with the FBI, nothing is happening there, because our Federal government is more controlled. But, Harvey Weinstein is being brought into New York courts, because people inside the NYPD have their own power that Washington can't do shit about.

Attached: 36707678_2127362207544549_4792899484738650112_n.jpg (500x715, 36.4K)

edgy/nigger