How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years

businessinsider.com/kylie-jenner-gofundme-fans-crowdfunding-billionaire-2018-7
archive.is/XaFI3
Kylie Jenner fans create GoFundMe seeking donations to make her a billionaire
forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2018/07/11/how-20-year-old-kylie-jenner-built-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/
archive.is/xVoxa
How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years

Attached: 960x0 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Vvaoe
archive.fo/XaFI3
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8yoh13/people_are_donating_money_to_kylie_jenner_to_help/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

america must burn

Do all the jenners date niggers that look homeless?
Scratch that
DO all American Females who Look/Are White date niggers that look homeless?

The answer may surprise you
it's
YES
t.harrisburgfag

You can't make this shit up.

Nope.
Hell nope.
Get out of niggerville.
t. SW PAfag

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS FOR YOU COCKSUCKER

REPORT THIS SUMMERFAG COCKSUCKER FOR NOT ARCHIVING

archive.fo/Vvaoe
archive.fo/XaFI3

What's the big deal? She sold a bunch of makeup. Seems like something a woman might do.

Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1708x279 416.05 KB, 38.15K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1139x521, 57.71K)

Its not that she sold some makeup mate, its how the Jew media chooses to present it.

>archive.fo/Vvaoe

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (732x208 36.28 KB, 38.28K)

Ive actually been digging into this kike a bit ever since I came across this picture.

Attached: Qui-est-The-Fat-Jewish-.jpg (1827x1370, 956.43K)

America loves nigger-loving whores and if you don't see a problem with that you're clearly a money-obsessed capitalistic kike

Attached: 1450972686660.jpg (650x310 57.35 KB, 23.48K)

They felt sorry for her because of her mentally ill father.

I'm an associate editor at Forbes covering media and entertainment, with a focus on the movie business. For the magazine, I've written cover stories on Kim Kardashian's mobile universe and China's Hollywood ambitions, plus features on companies from White Castle to Paddle8. Online, I tally the world's highest-paid actors to models, authors and rappers, keeping tabs on the glitz and glamour of the Hollywood hustle. I also co-edit the 30 Under 30 Music and Hollywood lists, as well as the Entertainment section of Under 30 Europe. As a former reporter on Forbes’ wealth team, I covered the world's 1,820+ billionaires, examining how they made, spent and gave away their fortunes. I first joined Forbes as an intern in 2012, covering startups and entrepreneurship. A graduate of Columbia University, I've written for The National newspaper

What?

fuck off

The biggest help I've gotten from my family was a car worth 20K, and I still drive family around with it.

I have accounts on reddit for antagonizing and gauging things.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8yoh13/people_are_donating_money_to_kylie_jenner_to_help/

People are flipping out, screaming that this has nothing to do with politics when kike sanders ran on the "rich getting richer" platform.

Look at this bullshit. -21 upboats.

Attached: rffdfdggddgf.png (942x499, 35.58K)

what do you expect from reddit lol

politics to them is RUSSIA now, thats about it

By fucking niggers and sucking off kikes of course.

I created this new account because I got banned on /r/donald.

I also plan on deleting all of my comments. So I could have a billion upboat points with zero comment history for people to attack me with.

these are same people demanding gibs.

communism has always been a bad joke.

I occasionally troll /r/politics, they are really into their russian conspiracy

This article & their comments proves they don't hate the rich. They hate rich white males.

Condensed that for you

Sounds like an attempt at a money laundering scheme. Once it gains traction with enough people the whales can blend in.

looks like they've banned me for "trolling".

Probably getting her ready for a presidential run. 2024 seems like a possibility for her.

Have to push it otherwise they admit defeat. Doing that would result in unleashing psychopaths all across the US.

who fucking cares jews giving jews money what's new shills are sliding boards hard these days nature's thermometer

Jelly

Her mom did most of the legwork, along with the Jews that she works for.

At least capitalists all worked hard on their wealth. How big of a rice bags you buy to save a dollar or two?.

Holy fuck, go back and stay there.

Isn't this just that faggot Bruce Jenner, or is this some other weirdo?

yeah he kind of sets off my alarm bells

Hash tag "championship wrestling"
Good for her. She's monetized being a soulless fixture of zeitgeist novelty.

She isn't white

The internet revolution has polarized us.
On one hand it has allowed us to slip into the cracks of corporate media distrust in the minds of the people, on the other it has become a factory of exponentially increasing degeneracy.

Attached: 1529916500053.jpg (851x733, 52.28K)

You stupid nigger she wont even be 30 yet.

What a broken fucking face.

Attached: Ed_Wood_-_re_View_-_YouTube_-_2018-07-13_18.27.24.jpg (290x363, 45.88K)

Doesn't look white. Also no, most white women, and women that "look" white, don't date niggers. Not only is that not even numerically possible, but even if it were it would still be a minority, and probably mostly relegated to shit-holes like Cali, NYC, Miami etc.

They're all Armenians? That's interesting. I wonder how that came to be that people in these positions all turned out to be Armenians.

Note it mostly happened after the internet was made simple enough for the hordes of non-whites to start using it via social media. None of this shit was an issue before facebook and twitter and the like. Even early youtube was decent.

What? how old is that bitch? She looks like 38

after i read it on forbes my first reaction was there is no way even in current year +3 that a company that does nothing generates a billion dollars and looked into it a little more
some points i have found about the matter

first the 900 mil valution is forbes sucking numbers out of their ass
it is their market to fantasy valuation of a non public listed company based on nothing
that said appearently the company did earn kylie about a 100 mil in real dollarinos for basicly being an instagram attention whore, takeaways from this are

basic function: kylie attention whores on social media showing of how glamorous shi is because she is wearing her own makeup and for just a fistfull of shekels you too little goyima can be this glamorous, a marketing ploy everybody here recognises i assume
as to the practical aspect of it kylie posts on instagram her mother handles the finances for 10% (how very kike) and she has 5 employees all the production is outsourced to a calfornian headquartered but china production based lab and distribution is handled by some online app ata fee, so this kylie company does absolutely nothing itself except be kylie
it is a brilliant money making scheme as all overhead is outsourced, but this also means the company is unsellable as its only value is being kylie and you can sell that at a billion dollars

other takeaways
cosmetics industry is a completely fucked up business where 1 dollar of production cost of chinese leadplastics sell for 50 dollars in american retail preying on the insecurities of juvenile females
this no skills girl using nothing but her family name and some start up capital completely outclassed the jew owned cosmetics titans like loreal and estee lauder and steals market share from them
at this point i am not directly opposed to the matter as this is a person from the young generation using the tools of her age to disrupt aging yid infected cancer businesses, her name and instagrams manages to outclass literal billions in advertising and social engineering campaigns from the big yid names gotta respect that

also the nig in the middle of the picture is wearing high heeled shoes bigger than the girls there

>(((kylie jenner)))

Wew

The old adage rings true, it's not how many knobs you polish it's who's knob you polish

Internalized genocide.

he literally reposted 3 year old memes and stolen uncredited vine videos while following celebrities on instagram who never even heard of them

Hello kikel, let’s do some basic math.

If EVERY SINGLE black male in the US was with a white female then approximately 7/100 white females would be with a nigger. Next, based on relationship and dating studies, ~10% of white women are open to the idea of dating a black male with ~70% outright preferring white men exclusively. In reality we’re at something more akin to 7/1000 white women are with or are okay with dating a nigger.

Attached: 5BBB3C79-A80C-49E7-BAFC-A2DBF0FA3F40.png (836x717, 517.49K)

She is bruce jenners daughter , not (((kardashians)))