Roughly 250,000 Turn Out to Protest Trump in London

Roughly 250,000 Turn Out to Protest Trump in London

Some of the busiest parts of central London came to a standstill on Friday, as hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets to protest Donald Trump on the second day of his four-day U.K. visit, his first as U.S. President.

A "Stop Trump" rally has been in the works ever since Trump's U.K. trip came to light last year, with more than 10,000 initially expected to show up — many traveling from across the country — as police anticipated the biggest turnout since the demonstrations against the Iraq war in 2002. The organizers, however, identified the turnout to be 250,000 people once the protest began.

The main demonstration of the day (a women's march against Trump through London took place earlier), the protest began outside the BBC headquarters on Portland Place at 2 p.m. local time, before moving down Regent's Street and concluding in Trafalgar Square.

Among those taking part was Oscar winner Mark Rylance, who earlier in the week spoke at an event about the importance of showing dissent, saying to not protest would be a "disaster" and that the U.K. "shouldn't underestimate the effect we have in standing up and saying, 'No thank you, Mr. Trump. There’s another way forward, a way together, a way with hope'."

Earlier in the day, the much-discussed "Trump Baby" — a 20-foot-tall helium-filled blimp depicting Trump as an angry orange baby — had its maiden voyage, soaring around 100 feet above Parliament Square between the permitted hours of 9.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. The liftoff was watched by hundreds of cheering spectators, alongside numerous members of international TV crews and — THR noticed — one solitary individual wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap and a Trump 2020 T-shirt, who later got into a lively debate with several others.

Organizers of the blimp — which has been become arguably the most famous symbol of the U.K. protest and caused a stir on both sides of the Atlantic — now plan to take it on a world tour, following the president wherever he goes and "trolling Donald from the skies."

London mayor Sadiq Khan, who has been personally attacked several times by Trump over Twitter, had been heavily criticized — most notably by Rudy Guiliani — for allowing the Trump Baby to fly.

Speaking to BBC radio earlier on Friday, he defended his decision, saying, "The U.K. like — in fact — the U.S. has a long and rich history of the rights and the freedoms to protest, the freedom of speech, the freedom to assemble. Can you imagine if we limited freedom of speech because somebody’s feelings might be hurt?"

As for the man himself, Trump was nowhere near either his inflatable alter-ego or the protests being held in his honor. After spending his first night in London Thursday behind heavy security at the U.S. ambassador's residence in Regents Park, early Friday morning he was whisked to the famed Sandhurst military training academy and then on to Chequers, the Prime Minister's country residence, to discuss foreign policy with Theresa May.

However, even before arriving in the U.K., he sparked headlines on Thursday with an incendiary exclusive interview with tabloid The Sun, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, in which he — again — attacked Khan for doing a "bad job on terrorism" and immigration (something Khan, as London mayor, has little responsibility for), criticized May's policy regarding Brexit and said she had "ignored" his advice and endorsed her chief rival Boris Johnson, who resigned last week as foreign secretary.

Many commentators said, in attacking his hosts, the interview had ignored all the usual diplomatic etiquette and conventions.

However, Trump acknowledged the protests, telling The Sun that he was spending as little time in London as possible as a result. "I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time," he said. "But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?"

archive.is/UXCto

Attached: 232500_G.jpg (2163x1611, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/thousands-turn-protest-donald-trump-london-1126861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel bad for you, Bongbros. I really do.

But white pride marches are outlawed because nazis aren't people right?

Attached: 1414632184639.gif (252x281, 17.66K)

Attached: 1531524949742m.jpg (1024x768, 170.63K)

I've not seen a single photo to support more then 3000 brit bongs on parade yet.

Pretty much. Can't help people who don't want the help. Let them enjoy the diversification and all it brings.

250,000 I think not

hollywoodreporter.com/news/thousands-turn-protest-donald-trump-london-1126861

Attached: dvdvsdvfdvdvf.png (539x825, 713.45K)

Some Muslim says that while a man is in jail for reporting on Muslim child rapist gangs.

That isn't more than 2000 people in that picture.

LOL

Attached: 1531525000258m.jpg (840x1024, 128.54K)

sometimes I feel sorry for eternal anglos and yuropoors but shit like this just makes me feel indifferent

Attached: 1531350091113.png (637x510, 637.17K)

can confirm, extrapolated numbers state that there's about 50 from the natural line formed by whatever is there, probably sidewalk curb, to the edge transfer across the bottom row you get about 200, moving up and accounting for density increases roughly 600-900 to the edge of the monument to saturn then accounting for the observable density increase there's total 1250 or so people between the front edge of the monument to the far ednge of the hotel awning, conservatively 2200-2400 or so
if we're to seriously believe 250k showed up yet there was only one so-called dissident they must be confident in their media control methods
assuming this the number actually protesting is likely closer to 30000 with additional lads joining in as an easy way to get laid, trashed, or raise some hell as the protest gets near then resulting in disorder and disruption throughout as the shit moves through

This really pisses me off.

*Except for White people saying or doing anything or that muslums, kikes, women, browns, blacks, yellows, trannies, pedos, marxists, and/or anyone doesn't like.

What about that National Action guy who went to prison for putting A FUCKING STICKER in some public place and was murdered by muslums?
What about all the other NA guys who have been arrested or harassed? They were speaking and assembling peacefully. All they did was hurt some people's feelings. But they were White wrongthinkers, eh lefties? Because you only have rights if the government likes what you say, eh? 1984 style.
What about that jackass and his Hitler salute dog?
What about ConOp Robinson and his reporting on the horrific betrayal of thousands of White girls by the cops who allowed muslum rape gangs to defile them FOR YEARS? (and still do)
What about the people arrested for posting "mean things" on the internet which "incite racial hatred" (according to the whims of kike judges).
What about their freedom of speech?
What about their freedom to protest?
What about their freedom to assemble?

If there are ANY "hate speech" laws then there is no "freedom of speech."
All speech is free speech.
Or there is no free speech.

Yet more doublespeak bullshit.
Yet more lies for the bluepilled moron masses.
Meanwhile, the genocide marches on.

How can these people be so cucked?

Can you imagine if we limited freedom of speech because somebody’s feelings might be hurt?"*

Muhammad has preferred the company of his neighbor's pigs over his wives.

Attached: Sodom_Gomorrah_Slaanesh.jpg (3114x4437, 4.43M)

Exactly. The usual coterie of freaks and child molesters can bleat in the streets all they want, but not white people.

Imagine if this was against government inaction with respect to grooming gangs.

Shop in a WW2 soldiers saying "We should have let Hitler win".

the cops would have sprayed them down with automatic weapons fire and the news media would report it as "cowardly neo nazis spanked in public."

Slaanesh is too good for this disgusting rabble they would be transformed into chaos spaw— before they received the a gift from a dark god.

someone better at photoshop than me replace the trump baby with that giant jewish spider from that picture, you all know the one, it'll be hilarious, lmao

This this this!

Also this.

Fucking mainstream media. From the way they had hyped up this crowd-funded ‘blimp’, they had made it sound like a dirigible commensurate with the Goodyear Blimp, to be flying in the sky. This is just a parade float.
Out of the dozens floats you would see at a typical holiday parade in an American city, for example, this would be one of the smaller ones.

Some other observations:

There's a colorized hi res version of this picture, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Attached: kike-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1920x1080, 638.93K)

Thats it?. But being in London once during the new year fireworks, im not surprised.

Oh man, such original tactics. In the US, barely anyone gives a shit about the mainstream corporate media. How is it in the UK?

Reminder that it's only ok if it's (((government approved))) """"""""free speech""""""""""" that's being said.

Attached: 0e8845aa88ff6571c79bf53faa219f0ee2c0b9355a4f43372f36b10abcc346db.png (1159x557 596.33 KB, 464.8K)

Attached: b87945f66e6bfd2d9f805afaae493507.png (1920x1080 265.81 KB, 3.08M)

Reposting some of the action from the other thread.

Attached: nazis_watch_out_trump_blimp.png (1920x1050 3.66 MB, 512.47K)

It could have been 25 million people protesting and it would still mean nothing. Trump isn't the britbong's president and their input is worth exactly zero.
The UK is full of clueless fucking idiots.

spread leg guy

that jojo edit is great

Attached: a87bbf8238c64c1496bf66e2a74a401410469039a357250ea42ed94f03f2411c.png (420x427, 92.16K)

That much has been made abundantly clear today - and its doubly hilarious, because just by showing up, Trump got London to show the entire world what a pathetic degenerate shithole it has become.
A bunch of faggots and fat old women kvetching under a modified inflatable sex doll, waving ridiculous signs and doing whatever retarded degenerate shit should come to mind at any moment, all in front of international media.
Perfection.

Attached: Some (((Things))) Never Change.jpg (4928x3824 459.17 KB, 5.63M)

This. At least half of Slaaneshi demons at least look fuckable.

That's perfect. Lol my God.

M E M E N A O W

t. user with no photoship skillz

See thread . After the balloon went up it turned into a content thread.

Pretty impressive crowd. Here's another "250,000" people who showed up to mourn Michael Jackson.

Attached: MJ_Mourners.jpg (964x633, 281.98K)

Kikeworld

This was just an excuse for them to expose themselves to children. It is ALWAYS an excuse for them to expose themselves to children.

He is trolling you, retard.

Or maybe white people shouldn't associate with a FAILED ENEMY of the USA. The idiots who do are just subverted goys who shoot themselves in the foot.

isn't that precisely what's happening today? ("free tommy" protest)
there we'll probably have actual 250 000 people without any single report in the media.

You are the literal fag with the >(31) from the gay-pedo thread, aren't you?

twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1017889698478526465

The above is the streets of London. Mexican flags, fags, Palestinian flags, tranny fucks, Stormy Daniels attorney (thought he was bankrupt?), and shitskins galore.

That HR Giger edit looks like something out of LEXX.

Where the fuck is a truck of peace when you need one?

I found the fag:

FUCKING CORRECTED

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1600, 3.22M)

Source on the dragon(?) in that second pic?

looks similiar to this doggo.

Attached: 5e99c3692f4037b3538407f70d2e2261b6c39eed04b6315978751e40401e7ae0.jpg (1981x1147 121.6 KB, 74.53K)

cringing rn

No, I'm the guy telling you that smearing yourself in shit isn't the right way to win hearts.

But you won't understand because achieving makeshift consensus on an imageboard is more important than building an effective political movement. It's all a fucking game to retarded american kids, and that's why they shut you down constantly.

Much appreciated.

They're inflating their own shit, less than 12,000 people showed up.

Next it will be 6 million people.

yeah but they have the combined brainpower of 250.001 people

What's with you kikes and the coprophiliac analogies?

What time was it, Noon? Did not they just show up for Noon Prayer?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (964x641, 1.46M)

It's called "guzma".

Attached: rabbi_hole.png (1189x846 241.98 KB, 275.93K)

life imitates art

Attached: 123890890213.jpg (1000x1425, 349.48K)

Without Trump balloon

Attached: 1238908902131.jpg (1000x1425, 340.54K)

lmfao kikes are losing control

One uncucked Brit remains. Send him your energy lads.

Attached: 54353.gif (1052x659, 520.09K)

Attached: confus.jpg (221x238 18.35 KB, 79.68K)

Piss off back to your new cucked Daily Stormer, Andrew. We know that you've been compromised in that law suit and someone from the Trump admin - or so you thought - probably threw you a bone, too, if you "toned it down" and become a proper conservative patriotard, but you don't have to bring your bullshit here.

Yeah maybe we should instead associate with age old allies like the soviet union, amirite?

Blimp?
Looked more like a weather balloon.
For $50,000…boy, somebody got taken to the cleaners.
Soros is probably oy-vaying over how carelessly his shekels are being thrown around.

Attached: MuhShekels.jpg (960x686, 199.5K)

FUCKING HERESY

Attached: commissar_fucklaw.jpg (529x529, 60.06K)

They what?

Attached: 1415162983167.jpg (569x585, 34.23K)

Checked. Good job lad.

Better version (sorry for the low-quality img tho).

Attached: muh_shekels_comic_jew_2.jpg (800x591, 119.79K)

London isn't white of course they would protest.

Anyone who is an enemy of the USA after the early 1900s is a good person.

Missed opportunity
Hint Top left corner of the image

America still has a peaceful resolution. But britain is at the point where they have to start killing people

Go fuck yourself. Enough with the jewish lies. There is no peaceful resolution. Nonwhites will never leave peacefully. Jews will never leave, period.

>Can you imagine if we limited freedom of speech because somebody’s feelings might be hurt?
Can you imagine if we limited freedom of speech because somebody’s feelings might be hurt?"
Wow, it's almost like I've heard of cuckland doing that before?!
Seriously memetic quote there for redpilling normalfags

Attached: YOU FUCKING SHIT SKIN CUNT.jpg (1268x1062, 593.03K)

What fucking useless shitskin are there in London, Come on wheres the fucking Truck of peace ?

lmao, hilarious. thanks user.

Don't be such a sperg. All politics is violence obviously. It goes without saying. Peaceful resolution simply means a violent resolution negotiated without actual violence. because the other side sees the inevitability of what is happening and concedes peacefully. In America that is still possible. In Britain it is not.

Here is the corrected version, you glorious faggots.

Attached: 1238908902131_kiked.png (1000x1425 2.89 MB, 2.99M)

I was talking about the helicopter, but this works too

Commie tossing?
Kek though, I just saw the nose in the clouds and the hands down the bottom.

The UK doesn't have any such history. You have to get a permit to protest in this area specifically. The Jews always lie and so do pakis.

I'd be surprised if more than 5,000 actually showed up. Nothing the lying media says is even remotely true.

Would also agree about 3k tops there in these photos so far.

jej

lel more like 2,500

If only they felt this strongly about child rape gangs.

No, you jewish supremacist pedophile. Tommy the kike is in jail for contempt of court.

It's just white genocide. Of course they don't care.

250.000 my ass
reminds me of pic related.

Attached: media disinformation.jpg (719x960, 194.98K)

The news is a scam, anyway. They skip all the big stuff.