This is the definition of white privilege

This is the definition of white privilege
White supremacist Benjamin Thomas Samuel McDowell, 31, was sentenced to two years and nine months in prison after he admitted to wanting to commit a “fucking big-scale” attack “in the spirit of Dylann Roof.”
In March, he pleaded guilty to a single count of being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition as part of a plea deal he reached with federal prosecutors, according to the Huffington Post.
The plea deal that would have given him the right to appeal if he’d been sentenced to more than three years. The charge carries a maximum of 10 years but sentencing guidelines recommend 27 to 33 months.
This is the definition of white privilege.
He told an FBI agent, posing as a member of the Aryan Nations, that he’s been wanting to commit an act of violence against Jews, Muslims and people of color.
However, his mental health was taken into consideration when it came to the plea deal. The Huffington Post reported that he was diagnosed with schizoaffective and bipolar disorders, as well as having “very low” cognitive functioning and “significantly low” intellect.
His lawyer William F. Nettles said in a filing, “I raised McDowell’s mental health history and cognitive disability (IQ in the first percentile), which was not accounted for by the guideline,” “The judge decided on the high end.”

theroot.com/south-carolina-home-of-the-racist-white-supremacist-s-1827555760
archive.is/V1lRt

Attached: retard.jpg (798x535, 64.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/south-carolina-home-of-the-racist-white-supremacist-s-1827555760
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article202170444.html
postandcourier.com/news/sc-man-imprisoned-after-expressing-admiration-for-dylann-roof-buying/article_46dbce18-8528-11e8-b4d2-0310cac9c965.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. That's an example.

every time

Two good things came from this:
1) Reaffirms the "hey kid, wanna blow up a federal building" meme.
2) Weeds out one of our retards.
Win-win.

He literally looks like a le 56% face but mostly mexican and jewish blood.

HE DON'T LOOK WHITE

EXPLAIN WHITE PRIVILEGE TO EVERYONE OP so we can all have a laugh

Sentencing guidelines are the same for every race.
There isn't a white-guidelines separate from the nigger-guidelines.

This better act as a reminder to you all - if you go out flirting with these groups, you're most likely going to wind up in the care of the Feds. It doesn't even matter if the group leadership are authentic or not - a Fed could wind up in there somewhere.

And learn how to speak with a little finesse for your own sake - don't be this fat turd.

whoops forgot to link you
see

Pretty much
These fuckers need to watch some mafia movies/shows

I used to watch them but can't stand the site of DeNiro anymore

I think some of the more retarded goons who frequent the movement's thought for some reason the Trump presidency meant that they could go and advocate explicit white interest. But that's ridiculous - it's going to be business as usual and we should just all act on that assumption until it's been thoroughly proven otherwise.

Attached: vercingetorix-2.jpg (750x625, 52.95K)

that dangerous retard belongs in jail. Also this thread is dog shit.

Reminder that guys like McDowell are the ones in Zig Forums threads writing things like "muh PR" over and over.

So he didn't do anything? Cool it's fucking nothing again.
Remember to sage.

MUH PR FAGGOT

On a serious note to all other anons.
Do not go to the Unite-the-Right-2 rally.
Kessler is a cuck and Spencer is cont-opp

Spencer is worse than a controlled op - he's just a huge faggot.

If you want to help out any IRL organization. Never demonstrate. Instead, be in a position where you can easily pay to bail them out and pay for their lawyers.

I met a guy last year who I thought was a federal agent. It was weird. I kept talking about history and I had read Conn Iggulden's The Conqueror Series, it great by the way but the fcuking guy kept asking me how does that apply in todays world….. fuck me man, I'm talking about a book series…. how the fuck do I know. Beware of people that just "meet you".

I'd say if you need to do something - if you feel so compelled you have to act in some way shape or form. Start putting up posters - because god dammit guys that's so much more effective than the shills here will let you think. We wouldn't have had a Protestant reformation without it - or a 30 years war, or a American and French revolution.

Posters are more effective than the internet in localized causes and if the propaganda is relevant to people there and precise.

beware, putting up posters on private property will be viewed as vandalism. Don't think you can paste one on the side of a WalMart.

That's why you do it on public property, like effective areas with good LOS. Street lamps and bus stops - not only are they going to be exposed to foot traffic. But let's be honest - there's a more relevant socioeconomic net to cast in.

And it doesn't have to be stats or facts - it can just be cold hard truths stated in plain text on a plain background in a large enough font. Something that can't be argued with - or like IOTBW, something seemingly innocuous.

But my country legally punishes wrong think more than just putting posters up - and I think the concequences wouldn't be worth it. When my efforts could be better directed elsewhere.

Being in a powerful/financially stable position to assist other WNs in IRL activism > participating in IRL activism

Exactly. Remember these Commie Jew fucks got in power through patience and long term planning. Subversion has to have a certain natural feel to it for it to fully spread.

I mean shit.. like I am sure many of my fellow anons probably also can do I can literally just look at someone at this point and already know the most important facets to them/their life and their thoughts. Just look at this lump of shit as he mirrors so many others we have seen and has so many of the same facial/body features we have seen. It's always the same in one way or a few… always the fucking same.

This just confirms my assumptions about them being retards and feds.

Attached: lina inverse slayer barf.gif (500x375, 605.6K)

am i missing something here?

Attached: 1511944248042.png (252x200, 7.47K)

only the troll attempt by the faggot OP

Attached: ebin laugh.gif (321x218, 1.42M)

>theroot.com/south-carolina-home-of-the-racist-white-supremacist-s-1827555760

Another great example of the FBI finding retards online and talking them into an act of terrorism that the FBI plans.

Attached: retard.jpg (640x360, 33.48K)

more like a retard who get entrapped

Attached: 986d297f42e4594cfaa888423c9e6499.jpg (480x360, 23.72K)

motherfucker looks more arab than white

I think it goes much further than that or, better stated, is much more widespread in their process of identifying and using. Remember this from the undercover exposure of the DNC fixer (13:49 in video) where he literally says:

"No I'm saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do shit, make no mistake." then he brings up the homeless people which I have always believed were how they organize ANTIFA by paying them with drugs after a few former ANTIFA fags told me after they got clean. So, yeah, ((they)) definitely use retards, fuck ups, homeless and so on to do their dirty work.

wanting to do something is not illegal no matter what it is, saying you ARE going to do it is illegal

Sounds about right, you have to have a nigger tier IQ to be entrapped by FBI niggers and their obvious "hey kid" approach.

While I agree that OP should always either be dispassionate in reporting an article or make his beliefs clear, you didn’t need to spam this. Also, read the OP. He’s obviously mocking the concept of “white privilege.” And has shit formatting skills.

not only that, then you have FBI agents making $110+K a year, trolling LARP'ers or other fuckwits in society to make high profile anti-terrorism arrests, and promotions within the DOJ and FBI. I truly worried about this sort of shit when Bush and Chenney pushed the patriot act so fucking hard never thinking it would be used to arrest some guy who had 8 beers and then made "terroristic threats" against his girlfriend after she came home from fucking some nigger. This country has been defiled by jews and sellouts that print a fiat currency. Fucking L

Note that the actual crime
here was possessing a firearm. Simply expressing desire (wishing/thinking/hoping/praying) isn't enough to complete any crime (unless it falls under some of the nebulous terroristic threat statutes, which are constitutionally questionable but do exist in some jurisdictions–just don't make threats).

*possessing a firearm as a felon, I should say

The terroristic threat laws are extremely questionable constitutionally. Bush started the statist/authoritarian kike ripping up of the Constitution for sure

Yeah at this point a mans smartest play is never say anything, be it public or online, that someone can later come back to claim was a threat. I am positive they have people literally just waiting for such a comment online where they can construe it in a violent way. I am definitely happy that real terrorists and real criminal types get fucked by it but, like every fucking other thing, it has been corrupted far beyond its original intent and fully taken advantage of/abused.

t. morons who still post atomwaffen memes nonironically

please indict my mother, and dead grandmother then, she must have said a thousand and one times she was going to kill me for either doing this or not doing that.

They don't even get fucked by it. Look at all the terror attacks in the US and parts of the west. Law enforcement knows, and they still don't do shit. They also do jackshit about organized crime. It's easy to go after WNs because they are mostly lone wolves and, contrary to Zig Forums's bragging and overestimating of their selves, really are low IQ morons.

hI fbi

Most of the memes are literally "go out and fucking murder people" you retard. Protip: you are exactly like the guy in the OP. A fucking dumbass who doesn't have an ounce of strategic forethought in your flattened brainlet skull.

You really are a dumb cunt. Filtered.

Good point user, touche'.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN BABBLING ABOUT YOU MONGOLOID?

Hi antifa

waves sardonically

He's mixing truth with bullshit.
Notice how he/she/xir can't help but get a dig in at the end of every post about how stupid we are.

Don't agree with this portion of your comment though user. Some pol members are extremely next level brilliant in terms of some of the inventions and investigations. Granted we now have an influx of a good amount of fucktards from various groups but most of the original pol anons have been involved in some seriously high level findings and inventions on here which was impressive given the fact basically none of them had any facilities to help with what they do and were doing all that shit out of a basement or room.

Yeah just noticed that and responded to it. No idea why that was added.

That's why it's questionable constitutionally. The past 17 years have produced some pretty unreal statist, authoritarian tyranny. America took a dark turn on 9/11

Because its the typical demoralization troll/bot. Anybody who knows this place knows that while we may have alot bozos lately, there's still alot of anons with high intelligence and weaponized autism lurking.

The rational of "it might be good for some criminals" doesn't pass First Amendment scrutiny. The entire purpose of the Bill of Rights was not for government effectively and efficiently catching every criminal. That would be most effectively achieved with no Bill of Rights. The purpose of the Bill of Rights was very specifically to stop and limit government from abusing vague laws just like "terroristic threat" and the nebulous "terror" to maximize tyranny, authoritarianism, and oppression. Unfortunately, that is exactly what they've done since 9/11.

Attached: 56 prison.png (256x172, 19.38K)

Your posts make absolutelly no sense, you must have a very special kind of autism.

Its a bot

also
or at least a human who is so dense they might as well be a bot

I mean jesus christ, talk about low hanging fruit. And the kid is a medically proven retard
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article202170444.html

and he cops to the guilty plea, because he's stupid and broke. I bet he borrowed the money from the agent selling him the gun on a verbal promise to repay, and or take an action. I bet he thought he made off pretty good too until he started to hear helicopters.

I remember this idiot now, all he had on him in cash was $109 dollars, and the agent said yup, that's good enough. I am so proud of my country and it's law enforcement. We live in such a utopia.

Attached: jerk off.jpg (704x446, 167.54K)

meanwhile an elderly man gets 5 years in prison and 3 hate crime counts for telling a puerto rican who is a us citizen that she should wear an american flag instead of her shithole countries flag

Attached: 1485883057175.jpg (450x600, 68.82K)

Fucking terrible. I personally think we need to start identifying these trouble makers and exposing them.

Attached: liveisloli1.jpg (720x720, 64.3K)

Why are you reading a black supremacist website mr. PRfag?
Even better why are you using it to shill your prcucking narrative?
This thread stinks to high hell, kill yourself you nigger.

Attached: 1503595770193.jpg (797x1000 6.07 KB, 174.82K)

postandcourier.com/news/sc-man-imprisoned-after-expressing-admiration-for-dylann-roof-buying/article_46dbce18-8528-11e8-b4d2-0310cac9c965.html

because the postandcourier website is paywalled and the nigger site is not.

You obviously missed the point of it.

Only losers live ironically

Of course it stinks, some frown ass man has been living in it and sweating like grown men do in this warm wet environment.

Homeless thread lurkers can’t pick the place where they sleep when they can’t avoid real niggers anywhere they go.

(((and a hollow point ammunition)))

and in singular? only one bullet Andy?

Attached: Don_Knotts_Andy_Griffith_Show_Cropped.jpg (412x689, 60.22K)

Harsh language is a hate crime now?

that dude was fucking gonna rape her ass , the fucking cop right next to him wasnt doing shit

God damn I know that feel. Fuck DeNiro.

This is what shill demoralization thread looks like.

Also look at that fucking faggot. He has no fucking idea what our ideology is about if he is such a fatass and wants to go on killing sprees against civilians. Fucking bullshit kike propaganda.

Dios mio….

Not even questionably white. But keep wishing our extinction.Without white men to keep the world at least functioning, which is about the best we can do with all of these muds on our backs you will starve to death.

Attached: 6edf5f9cb935bf4bf0476062133ec63adb264477b4c248b74e090712afcf4e39.jpg (640x441, 57.37K)

Remember to spam this image every time you see a tard going on about "Muh PR".

Attached: 2183021.jpg (400x466, 25.57K)

Was the judge a jew, a spic, or a Nog?

Attached: black court.jpg (852x480, 33.14K)

Attached: Rabbi_Scheinberg_at_a_Bris_Mila_edit.jpg (1052x1019, 278.95K)

kek

How has this not been anchored?

The kosher au gratin defense.

He got 3 years in jail for admitting he thought about committing a crime and that's the definition of white privilege looks like the Jews are out in force tonight

Can you keep being a fatso after being in jail ? I doubt he'll be eating his daily snickers bar now that he's doing time.

Ahaha, he nearly looks like me, the fat pudgy fuck. But if my fat pudgy ass ever decides to commit mass scale murder (dont count on it) my bmi will be at least under 5%.

Black hair, black eyes, mismatched lips typical of mediterranian people, dumb as a rock - this guy is literally the 56% meme.

all my heroes kill non-Whites

Attached: 95b096d78817aafee0941d039bebc5b957b63798661e9c3aea17a4dcb79680ea.jpeg (566x585 851.12 KB, 143.71K)

Attached: 0613c938b2fe3ca347f2f0c549e839651c7e3d39a69db557e889011138ecdb49.png (649x880, 203.06K)

Yeah, to shut up when youre doing the illegal route to remove jews.

bumping to promote inforgraphics
OP is a nigger

Attached: 51f9eba0c856112c9e000000_736.jpg (550x419, 77.2K)

The dude was fucking set up by the fefs. They even admit it in the article. You know he’s gonna spend those 33 months in a club fed minimum security prison. There’s no way this story is legit, since we all know what happens when WNs commit ANY crime much less planning to shoot up a FUCKING SYNAGOGUE. This story reeks to the high heavens of a false flag.