‘Hungary is the worst’: Refugees become punching bag under PM Viktor Orban

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hungary-refugees-immigration-viktor-orban-racism-border-fence-a8446046.html

archive.is/a7xZ7

OY GEVALT WHY WON'T THESE FUCKING GOYIM LET US GENOCIDE THEM

>“The atmosphere towards migrants and (((those trying to support them))) has become so toxic here.”

>“However, as things in Hungary are changing we are now trying to raise awareness about Hungarian (((human rights defenders))) who are being attacked,” Ms Ivan tells The Independent.

>The proposition is named after the American/Hungarian billionaire and civil society donor, (((George Soros))), who Mr Orbán claims is trying to “settle millions from Africa and the Middle East” to disrupt Hungary’s homogeneity.

>Between January 2016 and February 2017, MSF also recorded that just over one in five of these alleged attacks were inflicted on children. (((OY VEY THINK OF THE CHILDREN)))

Attached: hungary-best-gary_o_6045909.jpg (1212x2567, 965.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prohungarianemzetiportal.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=6573332:BlogPost:25308&maxDate=2013-04-20T09:20:47.737Z
kuruc.info/r/2/174713/
m.origo.hu/itthon/20180412-soros-emberei-lista.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 Orban is muh kike D&C

Checked.

Attached: IMG_9648.JPG (4032x3024, 2.13M)

The jews love the golem myth, but they forget the golem wil always its master.

ILLEGAL invaders being injured in ways criminals are normally injured
What a shock.

Orban is an idiot spending money on football while money is needed in every branch of gov administrated facilities.
He's an idiot and uses refugees as bait for votes,while still selling them citizenship. Not like hungarians got any better choice but praising that fucking idiot is laughable.

Hey, moishe. How are you this morning? I've always wondered, do you get docked pay if you miss the first post?

Attached: IMG_0091.JPG (600x600, 72.11K)

Keep screeching, boy.

>>“The atmosphere towards migrants and (((those trying to support them))) has become so toxic here.”
Then leave? It's continuously amazing to me that people think they just have the right to enter a country whether they're wanted or not. It boggles the mind. And this gem:
MSF also recorded that just over one in five of these alleged attacks were inflicted on children.
Again, then DO NOT DRAG YOUR CHILDREN INTO A COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU. This is not a difficult concept, my God.

Attached: disbelief.gif (200x200, 832.92K)

Leftypol be like…

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 238.94K)

Threadly reminder that Orbán is a corrupt piece of shit surrounded by jews. He only does this because otherwise an actual radical party would take over.

Attached: Orbán.jpg (960x640 329.39 KB, 84.52K)

Attached: IMG_0092.JPG (630x630, 41.16K)

Most actual Hungarians on Zig Forums seem to agree that Orban is a big-standard conservashit who pays lip service to popular anger while continuing policies as normal. Some Hunganon a while back was remarking that even though everyone is against the browning of the country, the cities seem worse every day, and that the government, in typical conservashit fashion, is selling off state lands to rich foreigners at an accelerated pace.

*bog-standard

Kikes and their revisionism once again

Attached: BBC_-_historical_revisonism_03,5.png (653x767, 595.67K)

That's nice.

Attached: IMG_0093.PNG (200x200, 72.42K)

Tell me, is Orbán your waifu?

Hahaha lol

Why don't you and you Kampfy bots astroturfing Zig Forums to keep it on the ZOG-train just fuck off for good

Mad as fuck jews lol.

Back up your claims, Chaim. Provide real data rather than unsourced opinions pulled out of your (((asshole))). Otherwise, you can just fuck right off.

Actually, it's beginning to look like british royalty married into semitism a long time ago. their circumcision rituals even require a mohel. Think about that. It's no wonder Britain had such a high stake in WW2. Hilter was removing British royalty from Germany.

This thread has 20 posts in it (without this one), 5 is from the OP, 5 from you. The OP is just a news article, and the rest of your posts are the two of you calling people who point out the real nature of Orbán jews. Are you from fucking reddit? Or shills?

I predicted this shit since

Screech away jew boy, it amuses me.

Predicted what? That there will be actual Hungarians here who call out your bullshit? Are you from Burgeristan?

I predict jew shills will go in and call Orban a kike.

And they did.

Nobody called that fat gypsy a kike, you retarded nigger.

Hungarian nationalists call Orban a kike, only isreali aut-right liars pretend he is anything other than a kosher conservative

Attached: zsidok.jpg (800x600 28.52 KB, 65.44K)

Good luck Orbán. Gas the kikes and their shitskin pets.

Oh they did lol

Keep screeching.

Show me those (((hungarians))), jew.

Show me.

So you can't even undertstand a more complicated English sentence. It says
It means you are the one calling other people jews.

Orban jails nationalists and is in bed with the israelis, everyone in Hungary knows this and only lying israeli jews in the aut-kike try to suggest otherwise

Attached: FideszZsido.JPG (802x602, 119.46K)

Oh really? That is for anons here to decide.

Keep screeching lol

Attached: 20170706_100050-e1499364466791[1].jpg (1024x576, 109.58K)

Attached: orban_likud_viktor_2026595_1841.jpg (1500x998, 666.1K)

As said, show me those (((hungarians))), these are old as fuck pictures you spam in every Orban thread.

Trump wall, Hungary edition.

Desperate jews.

Here we are, right in this thread.

Proof?

Cos trump is so legit and based a neocon kike only jews would call out Trump's kike connections…

There is little to no point in trying to debate [fe6ed1] obvious israeli calling everyone a "jew" or "kike" who actually has direct knowledge of Hungary.

They spent the last 3 years turning Zig Forums into a kosher conservative recruitment club, only they can't get anons banned for daring expose their kikery as easily anymore

So just post self-evident content demonstrating the thoughts of Hungarians on Orban rather than allowing American/israelis to continue directing all discourse on Zig Forums

Attached: ViktorOrbanBasedGypsyPalOfBibi_.jpg (200x215 55.04 KB, 6.49K)

You do this in every right wing party thread, jew.

Now post proof.

Yeah, funny how I always happen upon you kampfybots on every thread shilling for ZOG…

Attached: Orban-WJC-1[1].jpg (600x359, 39.54K)

Ha szemtől szemben állnánk, és nem tartanának vissza a civilizáció oly' nehéz láncai, akkor örömmel kibeleznélek, te pofátlan féreg!

Jewish vocabulary will always betray them.

Attached: 20170706_095857-e1499364544576[1].jpg (1024x576, 163.39K)

Because you do this in every thread, now even Assad ones lol

Proof?

Attached: orban_viktor_es_a_forabbi[1].jpg (530x280, 84.77K)

If you were a Hungarian you would answer in Hungarian. That you didn't do so is proof enough.

I still wait for proof.

It's an israeli jew, one of the organised team that helped Kampfy ID non-Kushner approved anons and led to their instant bans

Indeed, because jew is dead scared of right wingers.

But their only solution is D&C and delegitimize, for their golem is stronger than them.

Funny because I hate imkikey for his stupid ass filters.

And your jewish vocab betrays you.

Orban with his mentor and sponsor Soros
You know they guy the aut-right blame for everything while ignoring Soros's partners in crime like Kissinger and Adelson

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 19.63K)

Checked, they kikes are kvetching because they still can't turban the Orban.

Attached: orban.png (383x372, 275.11K)

And the guy he banned from his country.

Literally the golem myth.

Typical jew lawyer, goal post shifting bullshit.

Who are you quoting, jew?

Here's one that's gonna be interesting
Demonstrate and show how Soros has been actually banned from Hungary, not using a jewish alt-right resource, one from Hungary

Pathetic

Attached: brainlet jew.jpg (226x239, 7.58K)

Post proof, or at least use the new pictures.

But we know you are only getting that much lol

prohungarianemzetiportal.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=6573332:BlogPost:25308&maxDate=2013-04-20T09:20:47.737Z

How about you post some better evidence than the PR bullshit the other kikeshill tried to pull?

Got what, jew? lol

The promotion and protection of jewish communities in Hungary by Orban

kuruc.info/r/2/174713/

m.origo.hu/itthon/20180412-soros-emberei-lista.html

That was easy.

From 2017 lol

Maybe you should move to Hungary jew, if you believe Orban loves jews this much.

If you don't like it, get out and never come back.
Hungary is a nation of borders and laws.

And if you spoke Hungarian, then you wouldn't embarrass yourself like this. That article says there a list of people paid by Soros. By the way, they have no such thing, because they are too incompetent to a real one.

I provide links for notorious Hungarist [Hungarian nationalist news resources]
You can only provide jewish liberal media resources…

That article lists Soros people in Hungary, as in the people in his NGO, which are flushed.

Oh now the goalpost is moved.

Go on, screech more.

Man, Europeans have gotten very merciful.

That article just lists random NGOs, not actual names. And all those NGOs still here, they didn't do anything with them either.

Like clockwork.

imagine being a kike and actually thinking this

Attached: 6.PNG (193x149, 76.05K)

Look, the only people who promote Orban as /ourguy/ are the same israeli jews who promote Trumpstein, everyone in hungary knows of his promotion of communists and the children of the murderers into high office in hungary, only American alt-right retards and israeli jews say otherwise.

You have destroyed Zig Forums by getting kampfy to ban any dissent against your kosher clowns and it's impossible for any any to hold honest discussion with parties that are so evidently jewish

They are flushed and fired, as mentioned in the article.

Where is it mentioned in the article? Quote that part.

Pretend what, jew?

boy, you are repeating yourself now, are you some kind of robot?

oh wait you are a jew lol

Jesus fucking Christ, these jews and shabbos-goy need to hang.

So they evidently have no problems with it, given the results of the election?

Attached: 1523228183-screen-shot-2018-04-09-at-05555.png (766x432, 171.88K)

I wonder if the kikeshills can appreciate how amusing their continued kvetching is to us. Nothing shows you that you're on the right path more than screaming shityids.

Attached: 50fd832b4f9260f35d59cf0cb9e47fddf1d95f070117f9b3a7ebc1dc663959ed.jpg (1440x1280 86.66 KB, 227.26K)

You're not from around here.

Egy korábban kiszivárgott hangfelvétel szerint Sorosnak kétezer embere dolgozik Magyarországon azért, hogy a politikai akaratát érvényre juttassák. Köztük a kirúgott rendező, az épületeket összerondító Gulyás Márton.

And that is just the start, that article lists the Soros NGO and the major domos inside them. Quite fucking redpilling for a mainstream source.

Man, they are fucking desperate now.

I said that quote the part that says they are "flushed and fired". You just copypasted the very first sentence of the article.

That very first part lists that Guylar Marton, a Soros-funded director, were fired.

We can live without them, but they cannot live without us. They'll always be sniveling around our door, trying to culturally appropriate our accomplishments - from Mendelsson ripping off Bach to Bob Dylan copying Woody Guthrie. The list goes on and on.

The sentence you quoted is this:

What did you expect from the scourge of God?
From a Lengyel :^)

Attached: Maindron_-_Geneviève_désarme_Attila.jpg (640x946, 137.88K)

I Hungary was always multicultural then why would we need more immigrants?

Attached: 1353460339652.jpg (549x563, 187.53K)

hes in bed with the jews, so lets destroy his country, not playing into the hands of other idiots and jews at all here guise

Attached: 97a77fc638.jpg (488x463, 36.54K)

Britain elected zionist kike neoCon puppet Theresa May and their demographics are beyond saving, likewise American 'fashy goys' elected the most jewish president since Roosevelt.

What does the mainstream promoted ZOG puppet winning an election prove about anything?

TRS GTFO!

keep screeching

It's clearly done in derision of the phrase 'fashy based' you neocon promoting kikes coined yourselves, hence being inserted between two apostrophes, you dense retarded cunt