Cypress, TX. Mexican man kill White woman Pamela Johnson, steals car, leaves her dead in home

I was actually watching the local news and they actually called him out for being mexican this time.

The woman's car was found at willowbrook mall and she was found dead in her home on Bent Pine road in cypress, tx

people in the comments are saying "what's wrong with white people" and
"Why do white people let this happen?"

Cypress won't let this one go, I guarantee.
archive.fo/ZSvAy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh my! Cypress is completely full of rednecks. Oh please please please let the race war kick off in Houston!

Bump!!!!

a kike-free first post was actually what I was looking for
but thanks for the bump!

here's the fucker that did it.

Attached: mexicanprollyillegal.jpg (1280x720, 91.48K)

With the amount of mystery-meat floating around there now, he could be hispanic or even Arab. Have the sandniggers infiltrated up there yet too? They are swarming over the Galleria. Notice channel 11 is now using the color of the revolutionso glad I moved away from that hell-hole a few years ago

this is so typical.
The woman probably got lonely and
wanted to have sex with some dirty
mexican so she met him at the mall.
she wouldn't put out and the dirtbag murdered her

cypress is so filthy now.
it's like all you see is racemixing
and beaners and niggers with gov't money.

im leaving as soon as possible.
i talked to my friends their like
"oh we dont see why racemixing is such a big deal."

these women are so bad…they would pick
some dirty beaner or nigger just to get back at daddy
or all the white guys that
"fucked them over"
fkn coalburning roasties.

He doesn't have any facial hair which means he is probly a spic. This blight has spread to houston and everytime i have to go down there it stinks like tacos and too much hot sauce

How fucking many of us are in cypress?
LET'S GET THIS GOING!
We can't expect God to do all the work.

Attached: 725b4c5dcc8cdc23a3aa5ddfe4767db0ff1c1dba80f549b1ccd5946e6d1f8e63.jpg (472x589, 389.11K)

White people really don't go to the Galleria anymore. That's why they built the newer better one in the Woodlands so us whites wouldn't have to shop next to the niggers, spics, pajeets and chinks that infest the rest of Houston.

Collebge Station here, Locked and Loaded

i agree. there is so much suspicious activity
going on out there.
at least cypress has a gun range.
the mexicans out here won't be as audicious
to start a race war.
also, if you visit (don't) feel free to stop by willowbrook or memorial city.
you will be sure to find a young mexican girl who will be glad to give you a good time.

Attached: jew-rub-hands.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

Are you the guy walking around in a RWDS shirt?

Zig Forums only virtue signals about murder when it's a white person who is a victim- you don't need to identify the race in the OP

Attached: cc0cd968f60f701ae901a4b6da6efdaa.jpg (640x636, 67.17K)

Yeah and the Cypress rednecks won't fuck around either. I will be fairly surprised if Pedro is ever seen again.

the cypress outlet mall is fucked too.
cypress fags (and houston fags)
call up your parents and friends,
redpill them on the absurdity of this
multiculturalism garbage.

my virtue signaling or your transcendentalism?

Attached: laser-eyes.jpg (1200x630, 157.65K)

Nobody fucking cares. Sage.

I choose not to make myself a target, they will never see me until it is too late. I have to deal with Bryan niggers on a regular basis.
Watch out for the multiculturalism.

You don't care that a beaner killed a white woman?

Have you noticed the massive push the past two weeks to convince people to move to Idaho? I sure have which is so clearly obvious an attempt to break the white stronghold there as some of those towns have recently been shown to be some of the most beautiful, financially stable and (literally) ALL white areas in the country. Then… baam… all of a sudden every single social media group started showing ads to move there.

I do work in the oilfield and some of my dark employees have asked me if there are any jobs going up out there.

I'm sorry. The only day I go to Bryan is April 20th to celebrate Hitler's birthday at the Bavarian Brahaus.
I know…I always hate to see a young white girl with the nigger and spics. Too many close people to me have done this.

Yep, I have noticed a big push the past two weeks to put that area everywhere people view online. Obvious push to try to break into the heavily white area.

No, she deserved it.

OpSec Laddie.

The whole city needs a cleansing. Radioactive cleansing. Too bad about the Galleria, used to go over there occasionally. I thought the Woodlands was full of the imports from New Orleans though, or did they get forced south?

If it is that big it is probably because they are low on labor and the meme is spreading. Or something by Soros. Are they targeting spics and niggers or whites too?

edgy

Pic related

Attached: 7e2e4d46eead2464087cc064641b601c3d2ffc6c1d39501994d8d0f3f25dc7c9.png (704x808, 734.65K)

Do you think you deserve it, just wondering for when that day comes around.

The specific areas are very white so I can only imagine it's a Soros deal to get in there with multicultural shit and liberals to try to flip it.

This is why I have ceased going to multiple restaurants on University.

Too much of America's energy independence is headquartered in Houston user, we must consider strategies for a purge.

It’s called the beaner tax you wretched Amerimutts. Any white who suffers under the hands of nonwhites deserves it. Thank fuck we don’t have such a problem in my country.

Tomball/Magnolia here. When can we start?

One thing you can count on about Texas niggers is that they do not have enough money to move and they are terrified of winter (as well as heights apparently)

(waste of dubs)
Where? China or Poland because aside from there everywhere else is inundated with shit skins or are shit skins by definition. Always wanted to see Warsaw, how is it this time of year?

I love taking a drive down FM 1488 when I get a chance

Indeed. I still can't believe that road exists as named. You would think the the libshits and kikes in the Woodlands would start lobbying.

I’m not going to countryfag, but we literally don’t have any niggers and it feels good. I just don’t understand why Amerimutts brought in gardening tools to farm for them instead of doing it themselves. Weimerica is the Great Satan.

Everytime I see that sign I laugh.

The moment the leftists fire first.

Attached: 7aa4cdcf66e1e89be92f1194dd8dda3d459cbd18bd052374b8d845877a785123.jpg (412x580, 39.71K)

I'm surprised there has'nt been more accidents on 290 from libtards traveling in from Austin and having a seizure from getting triggered when they see the sign. (wouldn't make a difference because there is so much construction anyway)

There are a lot more people out here in the Woodlands that are 14/88 than anyone realizes, and we like it that way.

Obviously because everyone voted on it
we literally don’t have any niggers and it feels goodEnvy you friendand generally agree with you

Exactly This and Remember, it doesn't have to be locally! But them first! Which I think will be around the Supreme Court nominee late this summerhere's hoping it stays HOT!

It hasn't been driven into their narrative yet. As Houston turns more blue, I'd expect on of them to almost make the connection. They aren't the smartest, they just organize well.

That might be true, but that won't stop the hoard from moving past 2920 and 99. I grew up near Klein and I've seen the destruction first hand. Katrina niggers should be drowned. Harvey wasn't enough

Jews brought them obviously, surprised you didn't read about it

Attached: slave trade.gif (735x1000, 92.33K)

I hate seeing this lie.

some mexicans have mustaches
but i didnt see a beard

The point is all hajji's have ungroomed beards.

You didn't or can't read the information
nigger

Yeah Houston never recovered from the thousands of niggers forced here from Katrina. That's why ever fucking place has shitty Cajun items on the menu now, that and all of the fucking Neckbeards and commie fucks in the Heights. 66% of Houston needs to be cleaned with a thermo baric bomb. Live in area for work, native Texan here at least it isn't Austin but wants to be. Jews kiking up the Woodlands and Kingwood, niggers get in their beaters and come up 45 to chimp out in clean surroundings time to time.

Ive heard its a good place to be during financial collapse and also you can reap the tax benefits of bordering states (income/sales free)
I wonder why its so conservative a state?

Because it’s false information.

It is well known that less than 6% of americans owned slaves and 40% of those were jews.

A beaner just killed an elderly boomer female in a middle class neighborhood.
They say that she read her bible in the driveway and that you could count on her doing that and gardening EVERY DAY.
And mexicans in the comments say, "those stupid white people."
Nazi germany would be running around with torches and pitchforks right about now.

Attached: illegal-finger1.jpg (648x454, 82.89K)

She worked at a local kroger and her PT cruiser found at a local mall.
Another car was stolen in the same neighborhood.
Kroger is known as a good place for youngsters in the community to build up their resume.
The fire rages on in young millenial caucasians minds and the ICE hunt for illegals pierces into the beaners' souls.

Back to >>>/tv/

THIS! IT WAS THE FUCKING LESBIAN MAYOR!

Cypress was only pushing 70% white when I graduated grade school in 2008. Shits has gotten demonstrably worse since then after the hurricanes pushing the trash further out of the city centers. Probably hovering around 60% white now.

So glad I got the fuck out of that shithole.

Isn't this what women voted for?

Get the fuck out of Houston you retards. Get up to Montgomery county or Magnolia.

Sounds like a shithole.

Yeah that Dyke was just the physical symptom of the AIDS at the soul of the city. The excess niggers came from Katrina, Nigs use to stay in 5th ward or Sharpstown. Then we had the massive wave of Beaner invasion during the Bush/Obama years. Houston is 3rd world American style. You have favelas and then Billionaires living behind walls with Automatic armed guards on patrol.

it would be a shame if people started firebombing mexican's homes and shooting them in the street

They thought the retarded monkeys would appreciate them more. But they are hacking them to pieces after hours or days of sexual torture. lol.

Where are the armed guards?
And yes it feels about 30% white so im moving north or somewhere conservative like utah.
Then again gavin seim moved down to mexico to get away from corrupt police and judges and he is from washington.
Bottom line is im getting out.

Have them in certain neighborhoods in the Woodlands and there are armed guards in River Oaks. They stay out of sight but they are there.

Interesting. Ive had to go door to door out in river oaks, but i believe it since there are nba players in there and LOTS of cops.
Personally i feel bad for them.
The system only lets you to see a small part of wealth. So naturally people are temporarily intrigued by the area.
Hm.
Whatever.
Fuck em.

That's odd. I'm Hispanic and I moved to Tomball around 2010. Had to get away from the niggers and beaners from around West Road and Veterans Memorial. Now, all I see are beaners everywhere. Not as much as the white population, but the beans are growing fast. Maybe I should move to Magnolia. The white broad I'm fucking lives there anyways so itd be perfect

Attached: 1482484745392.jpg (640x638, 27.03K)

The Katrina niggers came under Bill White.

you need to go back to mexico spic. i hit a fat little spic kid on his bike with my car in culver city a few back and i got away with it hahaha fuck you spic

Attached: 710DE63A-FB4A-4DAF-850F-89BFA4B779F4.png (1024x768 102.76 KB, 432.34K)

Yes faggot, we do need to announce it and EVERYWHERE.

He's a jewish homosexual with a black boyfriend.

Texans are all talk from what I've seen. Not their father's and certainly not their grandfathers. Theyre just living off their hardwork. Make me a believer that you aren't just drinking soy lattes like the fags in Austin.

Spic subhumans aren't clever. The story is an endless example. I guarantee anons can kill a dozen random spics and get away with it. You'd be surprised how you could clean up the US this way.

But they never will, and will just keep sqauwking "muh F-FBI!" while more and more innocent whites die every day

Cypress is chill and cozy last time I lived there
spics are out that far now? dang

thats what you think on the outside.
its a multicultural hellhole.
the only thing I can say is that the people
are very naive because it is a new community.
moving to idaho before the summer is over.

Hey guys…. fight club reference.

How exactly do you render boom booms out of the excess blubber of fat ass niggers and spics? ABC's backtrace all kind of boom boom materials, so a little outside the box thinking might be in order.

is vigil a good show? Im bored

what about the holocaust , do you like hearing that lie?

White people are the only humans browns are shitskkins bugs.

Holy fuck this made me laugh way too hard.

Attached: 36d51fb436120e96fc46419d22387db4a9bced314e66b3521724a8f68c1e6afa.jpg (960x600, 59.72K)

This beaners are the current invading force there should be bounties on illegals per scalp they commit more crime then niggers do in White neighborhoods. They also don't get prosecuted or deported even when they do things like hit and runs and admit it. How do i know this? because I experienced it.

Beaners straight up takeover White neighborhoods watched White areas in the SW go from 70% to 30% in a decade and they also are the mostly likely in sheer numbers to date Whites. All of their "mexican food" was made up by American Whites in the 1950s and the rest was made up by taco bell.

Beaners are the main reason i went 14/88 gas them with the kikes.

whoever the beaner is, I still vouch for his constitutional rights, especially if there is no proof that he killt her.
but if he did it, he should rot in a jail cell for 30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg

You have to go back.

You need to lurk here for two years.

Non-whites should never have Constitutional rights, and keeping a spic alive for 30 years with our tax money is absurd.

Filtered; for being a jew

This is an NS board and we're White, you dumb newfag.