FIFA Fines Russia for neo-Nazi Tribute at World Cup Game

Russia fans displayed a neo-Nazi banner, Russian soccer body to pay $10,100

Russia’s soccer federation has been fined by FIFA because fans displayed a neo-Nazi banner at a World Cup game.

"fans unfurled at Cosmos Arena in Samara during Russia’s game against Uruguay last week. The banner apparently featured the number 88, which is far-right code for “Heil Hitler,” due to H being the eighth letter in the alphabet."

FIFA’s disciplinary panel ordered the Russian soccer body to pay 10,000 Swiss francs ($10,100) for a “discriminatory banner”…

In Russian soccer stadiums, in particular, the lead-up to the World Cup saw an increase in the use of racist and anti-gay chants. In a friendly with France back in March, black players on the French team were targeted with monkey chants.

Serbian Nationalists too get FIFA Fine
In a separate case, FIFA fined Serbia’s federation for a second time at the World Cup for fans displaying a Chetnik banner celebrating a World War II nationalist group.
Serbia must pay 20,000 Swiss francs ($20,200) for a disciplinary charge of showing a “political and offensive banner” during the team’s 2-0 loss to Brazil in Moscow on Wednesday.

from Yahoo news >>> yahoo_com/russia-fined-fifa-fans-display-neo-nazi-banner-world-cup

Attached: russian SS hooligans.jpg (620x347, 60.41K)

i wonder if fifa would fine them for the hammer and sickle?
it would be a shame if fifa official's homes were firebombed

Kek

everyone there was 'discriminatory' except maybe Japanese fans who were the only remotely polite fans I could see among the entire world. The worst discriminators were the shitskins.

It's interesting that you should say the worst discriminators were the shitskins, because these fines come after the group FARE (wikipedia_org/wiki/Football_Against_Racism_in_Europe) whined about the 'racism' - and FARE itself is led by a South Asian (pic related)

FIFA has been working with anti-discrimination group Fare which has sent monitors to World Cup matches to help identify and punish incidents of discrimination. (Yahoo news)

Attached: Piara Powar.jpg (310x163, 7.35K)

Good work Russian & Serbian bros!

Signed,
American!

Attached: american nazi capt.jpg (921x547, 129.94K)

Russia will never pay it as well they shouldn't FIFA is one of the most corrupt bodies in the world so it will be fun to watch how this plays out as Russia tends to act pretty harshly to allegations when it comes to their athletics (see Olympics and wrestling scandals in the past).

SERBIA NO!

Attached: cetnik girl.jpg (425x325, 30.97K)

Russia should just send a bag of ash over to FIFA

I have the same flag on the back of my boat under the american flag

Chetniks are Jewish trash that faught against the Germans, but at least Russia tried to be less gay.

Chetniks rose to power by fighting Turks and defending Serbian churches in early 1900s.
They collaborated with Axis and Allied powers during WW2 when the end goal meant ethnically homogeneous Serbian territories.
Literally fought the Jews - the Partisans.

But then again you'd know all this if you weren't a filthy double digit IQ mudslime.

Attached: cetnik girl 2.jpg (425x325, 41.79K)

Serbians and all of the Balkans are Turks. Go back to your Lesbian sodomite PM.

Attached: ana_brnabic.jpg (800x586, 54.42K)

Attached: suprisejuden.gif (800x584 122.7 KB, 106K)

Your D&C tactics don't work here Ahmed.

Attached: 1529444029.gif (484x464, 233.9K)

these leftists really are 2 digit brainlets

Reminder that FIFA is basically a globalism propaganda tool.

allah be with you my based a fashy bros XD

Attached: 1d11011753caaffd98d9896ac45fe10175b47ac3667ab85f819aa66d4a986fb8.png (614x615, 552.32K)

Sport is controlled by the left.

when you say "the left" you actually mean jews, of both the left and right…

It amuses me to no end that a bunch of Mongols use Nazi ideology for their own ends. Friendly reminder that Russia has never done anything to help or advance European society.

Nor has America or Britain…

Well, American Nazis are just as laughable.

Perhaps FIFA need a good talking to.
Perhaps, a bit more.

Glad Tito shot the lot of them then lmao.

It only takes one to ruin the fun.

Dilation and curettage (D&C)

Attached: hasbara merchant.jpg (500x475, 35.84K)

You're too obvious kike.