A month or so ago there was a thread on here linking to and discussing an article written by a former very high caliber...

A month or so ago there was a thread on here linking to and discussing an article written by a former very high caliber CIA agent, who had seen confidential and classified documents, and became redpilled on kikes through primary sources he found 'in the trenches'.

The thread was quite large and the material was incredibly interesting and incriminating. He made a series of predictions, surveillance-state, police-state, bitcoin, which eerily have come through. Furthermore he predicted whites would be systematically genocided by 2050. This is the part that kept me intrigued.

Does anyone have a link to this thread?? Or saved it somehow?

Attached: p310000132.jpg (1006x1376, 432.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hourofthetime.com/hour-of-the-time-virtual-research-library/
su.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you talking about Michael Sheuer?

That sounds pretty kikey to me. What did he mean by 'Whites' anyway? Did he ever define it?

reeks of psyop or troll

go chase another red herring like pizzagate you gullible bitch

possibly. i'm not sure. the website had a ton of text in a small font on a yellow background. there was a ton of interesting stuff in it.

i really hope somebody saved or archived it somehow.

I don't remember it. Have a bump just in case it's something interesting.

Interested as well.

OP, is there anything else you can remember that might get us back to it?

hourofthetime.com/hour-of-the-time-virtual-research-library/
Best info, most of pol is disinformation or basically Alex Jones tier meaningless threads

Attached: 92d389de698725e21cd6caccedbcea3e68a70b202a3ccb31f3125dd34359b6b1.jpg (255x255, 14.55K)

William Cooper denied white genocide and told whites to just have more kids, ridiculed muh nazis. Youre a shill who doesnt even know the board name.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Checked trips

He was also a race criminal that married a Chinese woman and produced multiple mongrels. That didn't stop him from being murdered by kikes, though.

Jordan peterson or sargon?

'William it's not the jews, it's not the blacks, it's not the catholics Cooper' ?

He was a brilliant guy but he obviously wasn't infallible. We're working with much more info than he had available at his time and it is impossible for us not to come to the conclusion that it is in fact the jews.

No shit?
Q isn't the first well poisoning namefag we've had to deal with.

last bump and attempt to dig up said thread. i'm actually really saddened that nobody remembers it. it was quite large i believe.

the main reason why i really need to get the original text back on my desk is because i was studying some german natsoc literature in which germans discussed the jewish MO as encoded through kabbalah or other jewish woowoo magic. Stunningly they predicted (sort of) the start of the war as being either 1932 or 1941, based on the assumption that the jews have a boner for goyshe-calendar years with a sum total of 15 (reduced to 6). now in the text i'm trying to dig up the author proclaims that the plan is for the genocide of whites by the year 2050. you'll notice the sum total of 2049 is 15. i'm currently trying to see how solid of a hypothesis i can back up that the plan is for a european racewar by that date.

in either case we have to operate under the assumption that the demographic shift is not the finisher, but rather the jab preceding it. the more asphyxiating the demography becomes, the more whites will naturally collectivise and there will come a tipping point at which interbreeding will not occur anymore. at this point they will incite a civil war and pit the brown mob against the remaining whites with the goal of total genocide.

anyway, i'm kind of rambling.

pic related is kind of what the thread preview thumbnail looked like

Attached: 1-1.jpg (1238x741, 347.71K)

Try harder, kike

Bump for maybe intredasting.
This is Captain Obvious tier if you know anything about South Africa, or look at race on race homicides in any western city right now. The "predictions" sound interesting though, but they are not predictions if he saw plans. Top kikes plan, the 'kikes don't plan' thing is a dumb meme. They push until they're stopped and start all over again after the damage is already done, and after enough times they won't be stopped. WE don't plan, no one follows up after they are seemingly stopped, that is the problem. That is why deradicalization after Trump got elected is killing us.

Thats because we don't have a guide book like jews, christians, and muslims do for the normies. The mormons are a great example of what a bullshitter can do by "passing out books" and they still have kept more of a 1950s White only Christian community then all the degenerate kikie worshiping evangelicals that support racemixing as long as there Christian and feeding an encouraging young White women to waste money, time to take care of Haiti and African niggers instead of all the Poor White American kids with junky parents or the poverty Eastern Europeans kids with no parental figures other then alcoholics.

The only reason why Christianity took root over prior European religions is because they had a book and theirs was purely open mouth knowledge that your parents taught you about the Norse or Greek gods.

Don't remember the thread OP, but have something interesting I read today that is related.

Attached: Hyksos,Jews,Akhenaten&Set002.png (998x4749 2.65 MB, 3.16M)

The "I discovered my research was for a CIA psyop" guy? I seem to remember that.

It's not like this hasn't happened before.

Several Sioux Indians have told me about how there were pale faces here before they came. They also told me stories of wars between them, and the "extinction" of the pale faces.

Go to an old people farm once in a while, you'd be amazed with some of the gems you find there.

I should add that this supposedly took place in the same time period in which the events in the Vedas Sanskrit texts took place.

Son, you have done your homework.
The whites, who built Cahokian mounds, was genocided by (((the french))); Moses & Powers. I have their diaries. More info soon.

Take care, and knife the kike.

2024-2026 is the big year. 1964 + 60. Everything runs on 60 year mini cycles, or approx. 3 generations, withing a larger 9 or 10 generation cycle.

Attached: Joseph Campbell on the Rythem of the Universe.jpg (1460x2910, 1.85M)

2049 is probably the singularity, which the Jews are more excited about than anything.

Attached: BladeRunner 2049 (2).jpg (960x598, 236.39K)

Was reading up on that recently. There's some major kikery afoot in that movement; they are clearly trying to establish a new, jewish-controlled tech elite to replace the aging Soros-era kikes that are on their way out. Take the Singularity University for example, founded by that Kurzweil kike and Peter Diamandis (who claims Greek heritage, but whose behaviour and collaborators make him almost certainly a jew). It's nothing short of a cult they are developing here.
su.org/

That is because whoever gets in first controls the Dimension…it is the infamous NWO they are always going on about. Inside the singularity time slows to nothing so the first one in is the one who controls the entire thing…THEY DECIDE who comes and goes who lives and dies. It is amazing to me that more Ethnic Europeans are not interested in controlling the future.

Technically the jews are not capable of doing anything but stealing so that is the purpose of the 'university'…positioning so that they can steal from others (their betters; nothing new under the sun).

Attached: earth cube.jpg (1371x857, 406.82K)

Attached: 6264c29bbbaebc4b272a7fda138ccfadd662f84717f1d9c5fb37efd4c178f126.jpg (913x677, 87.45K)

He's not wrong, newfag. There currently aren't any legit Zig Forumss that aren't 95% kikes feds and useful idiots. Nothing useful happens anymore on Zig Forums whereas it used to produce great propaganda like With Open Gates and redpill anyone who visited through honest debate. There won't be a Zig Forums like that again since CIAniggers have imageboards figured out, all you have to do is flood it with third world morons (reddit, TRS, cuckchan) and direct them, just like real life. The next incarnation of Zig Forums will need forced user on the client side and a background account system with limited invites on the admin side to defeat this but no one is doing it. There are better places that make better memes than imageboards right now, this place is no longer the top of the chain.

Useful info thread. Notice threads these days are almost entirely three-line garbage tier newsposts flooded with cancer. It's bad.

Invite-only decentralized chan (private chan) with background account system through a PGP key or a crypto address. Users should also get to subscribe to user-made moderation-filtering groups.

Social media? Lol

holyshit you're a fucking idiot, please end your life.

Wew glow nigger gas yourself

Yet no one is contributing this 'great new' Zig Forums they are just sitting around complaining…honestly I find you more pathetic than the people you despise. You aren't creating great content yourself but you are willing to drag everyone else through the mud for attempting…
It is people like you who are destroying this place, not the summerfags or useful idiots or anyone else

Muh singularity is a total fiction

Protip: if anything relies on exponential growth to become a reality, it's a complete meme.

Attached: transhumanism 5.png (480x258, 208.75K)

This is nigger-tier faggotry, If you want great propaganda like With Open Gates then create it or collaborate with group. You're just as capable of torrenting any required software as any Pajeet. Bitching about shit that doesn't exist but totally could is lazy Mexican talk. Bro, do you even White?

Attached: congrats.png (960x731, 150.97K)

Hmmm to me transhumanism is completely different (and somewhat retarded) in comparison to the true singularity. People who engage in transhumanism are going to regret it.

You're the nigger, Zig Forums used to be the group to collaborate with. People would bring by their videos and ask for help and feedback all the time. Your stupid post proves you weren't here for it, newfag.

lol ok schlomo

B-b-but you mean Q isn't real? Wot!

Attached: 2e9yyb.jpg (350x263, 36.82K)

Seems implausible as french traders and explorers were so few. Could have been French + 90% smallpox fatalities though.

bucko we already are post-singularity
basilisk compliance is real
people call it God