Converting to Islam will not benefit you. Don't do it

Let's look at the Benefits brown Durka Durkas have.

You as a White European will with almost 100% certainty never get the same access to these privileges as Muslims. First of all, the Left is kinda right. Islam IS a race of sorts. The Muslim Arabs are people with pride. Take a look at our Nationalist parties. It's very likely that they have some kind of pet monkey they push to the front to show how inclusive and non-racist they are. Yeah, you won't get the same treatment. You will have to be twice as radical as your peers, you will have to tan, grow that grizzly beard and even then you will not be accepted, because ….

You aren't part of their family. You don't have a tribe or a clan. You think Muslims only have strong ties to each other, because of Religion? No. They have clan structures. You are never going to be part of that. Maybe if you marry a woman in their family, but you basically have to make it an arranged marriage, after you are already deemed worthy by their entire family. But it's not a foregone conclusion and it's more likely that they will just hate you. I have seen relatives, who had muslim gfs and this is what happened. It's predictable.

And most important of all. This didn't happend randomely.
If the Powers that be notice that suddenly tons of white people, whether ironically or seriously doesn't matter, convert to Islam to not get raped in divorce courts or whatever you hope to achieve from that, they will start a huge media campaign against you, they will try to push anti-white sentiment in the Islamic Community and they are going to pass laws or alternatively judges will just ignore your "muslim privilege" when you go to court.

Converting to Islam is like drinking the same protein shakes that a bodybuilder drinks and expecting to look like him. You have to do the work.
Hard work.

If you want to have the same community with a heavy in group preference and private policing …. well you have to work for exactly that and not try to just infiltrate another like a rat.
Why aren't you talking to your family? Maybe research about your extended family? Have you ever met your 2nd Grade Cousin? Why not?

BUILD A COMMUNITY, FAGGOT!

Attached: amüsierte englische Adlige beobachtet einen Zoophilen Mann.jpg (1024x634, 95.89K)

Why the preaching to the choir?

Because there's such a huge rash of Euro-goys converting to islam, that we need israeli's on Zig Forums warning us against the dangers of converting to mud religion

Some people try to blackpill(shill people by saying that Islam will be good for white Europeans, so they don't do anything.

I don't think you need to remind anyone in Zig Forums about that, pal. Try warning the goyimwaffen.

Still worth repeating the point for new lurkers

The point is that some people get blackpilled to inaction or have some kind of hope that under Islam at least there won't be feminism.

lol no

Mormonism is White Islam.

Nah man, newfags these days make themselves known quite quickly.

In other news, water is wet.

>>>/interracial/

How about warning them of all the endless waves of israeli hasbara kikes shilling and astroturfing this board into a NeoCohen republican recruitment centre turning it into Breibart 2.0?

Because that is clearly what the most significant issue with this board is currently and shilling for converts to islam is pretty much down to 0.00000001% here

You are raising a very good point OP. For once you aren't a faggot. When it comes to Muslims they want to convert White women and take them for themselves but for White males it's only death and slavery that awaits us if we lose. I guess White converts are seen by Arabs as useful idiots at best and cheap cannon folder at worst.

No shit, faggot. Lurk until your balls drop in a couple years.

Attached: in this thread.jpg (400x280, 54.24K)

Is this the standard of jIDF on Zig Forums these days?

It absolutely is and they're both equally false. Just some people (Mohammed and Joseph Smith) who decided to make a "new" Gospel which Jesus specifically warned about. Just comparing their false writings to the New Testament shows what counterfeit works they are.

Mohammed was an illiterate pedophile according to his own book.

The central takeaway here:
There is nothing unique to Muslims or Islam about this.
The difference is that it's now shameful, racist, and outdated for white people to show the same type of self-interest and promotion of strong community. That's racist.
Float the question to your friends: why is that?
Who wants that?

Maybe the mudslimes are being directed to get some white admixture, because they're becoming too inbred to function as proper golems? Niggers have the same directive from their (((masters))).

Nah, they're desert semites and all desert semites instinctively seek out the genes of the healthier tribes.

There is a reason why the jews and muslims ran the slave trade of white Europeans. It's amazing just how much European history is hidden from us. Tell someone about the white slave markets in the Crimea and how the Moors would go as far as Iceland to capture slaves and they'll think you're making it up.

Are you even white?

Even broach the subject in any conversation talking about injustice, and you immediately get branded an anti-semite without even bringing jews up indirectly. It's all so tiresome, and has winnowed down the people with which I can converse, to a small number.

just join JW

We can learn from and emulate some of their advantages, but we can also draw upon our own history rather than their present to do so. We must definitely not rely on a piggyback as they would shake us off. Let's listen to a wise man on marriage guidelines.

Agreed.

Would it be good? no

Would it be a better alternative to the hellhole of diversity politics we're getting?

Yes

After trump I was expecting changes but all we get is the socjus and lefties doubling down on their retarded shit. To make matters worse they are exporting this shit to 2nd and 3rd world countries that were my plan B to leave in case SHTF, but thats no longer an option since I'm not moving to a poorer shittier country just to deal with the same fucking bullshit I do here plus all the other problems they have

What OP says about muslims is kinda true but muslims in europe no longer have a proper clan which is my "muslim communities" are such a big deal. If media went against muslims because a lot of white people is converting and the left tried to attack it would only get ALL muslims against them, OP is a faggot and doesn't knows shit.

However going islamic wont solve the problem, rape and violence are huge in the islamic world they just dont talk about it because muh religion of peace and shit. Sectarian violence among muslims is higher than between muslims and any other religion, if you're a muslim you're most likely to be killed by another muslim.

because no one else wants to fukken hang out with you

ISLAM IS ANTI-WHITE.
You can not both be white and a Muslim. Converts automatically loose all claims to being white.

OP is a retard and I hate you poltards. I am glad I stopped visiting this shithole frequently. I honestly only come here for /b/ banter.
You clearly have no respect for knowledge, Allah, or humanity.

Attached: chech-4.png (584x590, 486.99K)

Chechnyians are Khazars.

top tier trolling.

Islam is no more anti-White than Christianity. If White Muslims aren't White, then neither are White Christians.

I do know exactly what you mudshits do over there. Seeing how you treat your own people let alone your women is enough for me to put rounds through you again and again. If I could go back just to shoot you in the head I would. Fuck your virus religion.

Is that why they do their own fighting, instead of hiring mercenaries? How Jewish of them, to be their own warriors!

If you convert to Islam you lose your whiteness and deserve death.

Attached: 1356941924176.jpg (746x330, 101.37K)

Nobody cares about your retarded shitskin babbling, mud.

Islam = Arab supremacism = ANTI-WHITE.

Christianity is just as Abrahamic and equally as non-White as Islam. Therefore, by your logic, White Christians aren't White and also deserve death.

In case you don't realize - I hate Islam. I just don't hate all Muslims, such as the noble Persians or other Aryan/European peoples that were yoked under that brand of Abrahamism - just as I hate Christianity, but not all Christians.

2edgy3me
Don't post here until you're 18

Yeah, no one is going to fall for your shit.

Islam is the Sword of the Eternal Jew - and Christianity is (((His))) Shield.

There's nothing to fall for, faggot. I'm just stating the fact that it's only ever been BLOOD that truly mattered - not Faith. Christianity is the Abrahamic twin of Islam - and both were designed to render goyim subservient to the will of the Jew.

>Islam is the Sword of the Eternal Jew - and Christianity is (((His))) Shield.
haha. oh wow. lol. heheh.

Attached: kadyrov_i_specnaz.jpg (715x375, 32.69K)

If you submit to the arab warlord you are no Aryan, know this.

Attached: 66e583cd2730c68803122404f2c4d4825072049700fa6e9f676cfe8bfd243baa.jpg (1024x1280, 744.6K)

If you want a circlejerk, I recommend >>>Zig Forums

It's sad, really. Christians *could* have chosen to follow in the footsteps of the Holy Kristos, but no, they just had to focus on the petty demands of (((YHWH))) and the (((Pauline))) corruption of scripture. Sad!

Islam = find a white muslim wife (they are plentyful on marriage sites) - virgin, too!
Breed 12 children
+ get 3 other wives
= breed 12 children each
wow, 48 white children!
Oh, and you can divorce them as you like.
60+ white children!
Who will have 12-60 white children of their own as well.
also, you get to practice the most Theologically rational and powerful religion in existence!
Oh, and did I mention you will literally have thousands of grandchildren if you follow this method?

Oh but go ahead and get some cunt "christian" or even worse an atheist wife who will totally not divorce you and leave you with 2 feeble cuck children who turn out to be rebellious liberals when they grow up.

The choice is yours.

Attached: 78b0003a365de2602fa923ba51c54639a02636353f82e58cf19b0b30568bcc24.jpg (750x500, 65.71K)

It's not worth the risk of genetic defects regardless. Mulitgenerational inbreeding has turned their gene pool into a septic tank. For example, Arabs have something like 13% trait level hearing loss on average.

Islam is so the niggerjews that follow it stay in line. It was built by a half-crazed pedophile for half-crazed pedophiles. They're also all faggots.

Attached: muslims.webm (1280x720 2.99 MB, 5.59M)

A curse upon you, and your family, and upon all worshippers of the demon god, Allah.
Your time of glory has passed, and the road leads you directly to hell.

What should I convert to then for trad wife?

make a mgtow thread dude, you know you want to

TAVISTOCK

How about how they treat young boys?
From what I have seen older men see young boys as open market. No wonder so many Muslims are so dysfunctional, if they have been abused by their Elders.

Doesn't matter. As I said Muslims are never going to accept a white Westerner in their midsts.

Converts get the special care package of removing eyes and eardrums.
Regular Muslims get deported or the bullet.

The only post that covers the main issue.

The only post that isn’t hysterical nonsense.

Forgot about IDs, mudshit?

I just don’t give a shit what you think kike

Islam is literally less anti-white than Christianity.

White Muslims (Chechens, Albanians, and Bosniaks) are inbred to the max. They are crappy breeding stock.

They arent posting like a loser on Zig Forums though

This is so false.

Nice post history.

no u

i disagree
i hadnt thought about that and yet i'm in a muslimizing country (France)

Attached: Screenshot_20180713162545_Chrome.jpg (1069x839, 236.78K)

the temptation is also to marry a hot muslima
happens… mine got demon possessed and likely sold into slavery by her fam

under islam you get to keep your balls though, and so do your sons

On the contrary there is no group on earth that hates white men more than the ones you're serving:
The disgusting horde of kikes, cunts and niggers has no equal.

WHATEVER you choose is better because this is the WORST possible option.

Muslims will treat you better.
Asians will treat you better.
Wild wolfs will treat you better.

Open your eyes and be free and fuck all kikes/cunts/niggers.

You can readily observe all this endless hate on sites like Zig Forums.
You just have to realize where it comes from: Kikes and white women.

That's only because the older imams like to cup them while they fuck them in the ass.

Since you're a Magomed, why do you allow your girls to use dating sites ? I thought this was haram ?

*if you have tinder, badoo or whatever use fake GPS and change your location to either Makhashkala or Grozny and see for yourself, you mountain snow mudslime niggers do have some cute girls.

Attached: Chechen qt.png (455x745, 726.76K)

Barely hidden islamic recruitment thread by mossad and associated glownigger

sage

They're too busy raping boys and blowing up teenybopper concerts to keep track of their women.

Attached: gayhating west.webm (300x282 43.34 KB, 29.59K)

Since this thread will probably be bumplocked, I'll post some more chechen, ossetian and other caucasian alan qt's which Magomed protects like a national treasure, dating one as a non muslim is a death sentence though, if you, Magomed and his dozens of cousins will kill you and exhibit your corpse in a bridge to serve as an example.

Attached: Chechen qts 3.png (604x453 78.23 KB, 58.87K)

from the islamic world

No one wants your dirty pussy, we're going to be free and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fun sandnigger fact
The rich sandniggers (the ones who align with kike interest and more often than not have kike blood themselves) horde all the Arab women themselves. ALL of them, to the point they have to make bizarre rules about wearing garbage bins, just so the thirsty nigger Arab hordes don't rape women on sight. They've turned to fucking goats and donkeys.
Arabs are the most cucked, despite LARPing as if they're badass.

Jews and Arabs work hand in hand to destroy white countries. you're not going to fool anyone. Arabs are tools of The Eternal Shlomo. Now go do a sexy little dance for your hungry homo imam.

Attached: 527c547ab0dcec1bc1ff69c4b7e4608a2ee38bca002ea32c6258416aa923ee16.png (450x270, 61.78K)

The women have the same sexual appetite as the men. They're huge sluts. You could say they're "hardcore" muslims.

Attached: 369dedb9c5768e76fff042b22feea542658bb71a20c5205c996f97cee3b5836a.jpg (600x800 244.87 KB, 63.62K)

user, semitic people are all related, see a Mizhari jew for example, he is exactly like their arab cousins because both are semites, the only reason Sephardi and Ashkenazi kikes look more european is because they intermixed with euros, because shiksa girls are more attractive to the kikes than their own Golda Meir like kikess.

ex-muslim here
it's a scourge and a virus that destroys everything it touches.
/thread

death to islam and all those that follow the teachings of the nigger faggot pedo mohhamed

Chechen are not arabs though, they might have turkish blood because of turko-mongol influence in the area, but they're mostly indo-iranian with white skin and blue or green eyes.

The only redeeming quality when saying this about Christianity, is that the authorities of Christendom are all based in Europe and controlled by Europeans - atleast that's how it used to be.

Islam is not your friend, it is not for our people, and you'd have to be incredibly deracinated to even consider it. It would make you a traitor to your people and and ancestors.

There is nothing about islam or sandniggery, that our cultures bifurcated from jewish influence didn't do better. Again, you don't even know who you are, if you, as a white european (or "american") consider it a viable option.
Learn about your own people, your own culture, and embrace IT, rather than embrace the foreign like a cuck.

>implying that any (((Abrahamic))) myth isn't retarded

Correct. Everyone who can't figure it out is a pussy.

Sage for shit you should already know: the thread.

Muslims like most savages only understand violence, killing and not caring about their cries to stop will not only make your own women love you but cause them to flee.