Bombshell Bourdain interview is published one month after his suicide: Celebrity chef unloads on 'rapey...

Bombshell Bourdain interview is published one month after his suicide: Celebrity chef unloads on 'rapey, gropey and disgusting Bill Clinton and hopes Weinstein is 'beaten to death in jail'
Anthony Bourdain gave a lengthy, wide ranging interview to journalist Maria Bustillos for her recently launched magazine Popula
In the interview, conducted in February and published Sunday, Bourdain slammed Bill Clinton's handling of his sexual misconduct allegations
He also condemned Clinton's wife Hillary for her role in 'destroying' the women
Bourdain, one of the most outspoken male supporters of the #MeToo movement, said he would have liked to see the producer 'beaten to death in his cell'
He also touched on politics in the Trump-era saying he would compromise his principles for some 'f**king competency'
Bourdain also bizarrely said Jared Kushner's eyebrows appeared 'manscaped' and said he 'was a born snitch'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5957551/Anthony-Bourdain-spoke-Clinton-Weinstein-one-final-interviews.html

Attached: 4E2B8A2400000578-5957551-image-m-5_1531714912097.jpg (634x553, 33.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MUlGv
youtube.com/watch?v=AXivDchlqf4&bpctr=1531771889
crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=Bourdain&max-results=8&by-date=true
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-items-revealed-2_5.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot the archive
archive.is/MUlGv

(scary quints OP)
It's no wonder Bourdain was suicided after saying those things. Add him to the Clinton dead pile.

Attached: lighting skull.gif (800x600, 177.74K)

Nice 6's. Obviously it leaked through production staff etc and he was killed for this.

I don't believe Bourdain was suicided however there is a cover up, just not the one you think. Bourdain was a massive smoker in his years and struggled with quiting many times. He picked up the habit again recently with Asia Argento and tried quitting again. When interviewed by Jew-Commie faggot Marc Maron Bourdain stated he uses Ciantix to help him quit. Ciantix and it's side effects is what lead to his suicide. I don't think he was influential enough to be killed by the cabal.

I thought this guy was dead … why are we posting about this guy?

When Mossad suicides a person, it looks like a suicide

Attached: 4E127D9700000578-5957551-image-m-13_1531715099414.jpg (634x413, 30.34K)

niiiiiiice
i hope that kike is burning nicely in hell

dude hillary had bitches killed for far less

Absolutely satanical, checked quints.

Checked quints
Good job capn

Heil
Harvey is going to get beaten to death haha fucking kike

Does anyone not a fucking kike shill believe this crock of heeb shit?
Bourdain was a murderer and rapist of children. He will be fully exposed in good time.

Checked truth dubs

come on Yigal you act like jews don't kill other jews. It is well know (((Bourdain))) was sexually molested as a child on a fisherman's boat in France and it aroused him. Wikipedia even says so. Doesn't change the fact he was murdered and not an actual suicide.

digits
live by the sword, die by the sword. Bourdain was in bed with the satanists for a long time before they killed him.

Bourdain's claim to fame is cooking humans for the elite.

hanging from a doorknob doesn't look like a suicide. It's impossible to hang yourself from a doorknob. That's why they do it that way, to show that it couldn't have been a suicide and yet it still isn't being investigated as a homicide. Chester bennington, Chris cornell, Kate Spade, Robin Williams, Bourdain. . .all found hanging from a doorknob.

Of course he was fucking murdered but not for the reason the tribe are trying to peddle to you, numbnuts. He was murdered because he was a willing participant who was becoming a loose cannon who knew it was only a matter of time before he was exposed with the rest of the kike animals.

QUINTS!

Attached: jericho.png (4350x2550, 655.17K)

(checked)
But why impossible? You could kill yourself tying a strong hard knot around your neck.

lol

its entirely possible. theres a liveleak video of a kid doing it over webcam thats been passed around for years.

Attached: Satan agrees.jpg (1200x1200, 241.51K)

WHY DONT YOU JUST POST THE FUCKING TEXT FAGGOT?
Nobody wants to go to your fagshack media site and give you shekels. God I hate you media scum.

>'Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions - it was f*king monstrous,' Bourdain said, before describing the former presidents as 'a piece of st, entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting'.
Soon after the allegations started piling up about Weinstein, Hillary said she was 'appalled' and denied having any knowledge of what was happening behind closed doors.

Friendly reminder Anthony Bourdain had his Iran episode pulled from his No Reservations show which is a show meant to demonstrate a country's culture as well as it's food, it's likely this man had gotten a sudden dose of concentrated redpill on the ZOG and then later a concentrated dose of cyanide.

It is surprising how quickly you go from functioning to not with a little pressure applied to your blood supply in your neck. Most presume you can just stand up but as a lot of degenerates figure out too late, you can't. You can't even finish jerking it before you're out.

I have to admit he mad white genocide sound like a utopia., it's near the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXivDchlqf4&bpctr=1531771889

(checked, satan op doesn't completely suck dicks for once)

Attached: absolutely satanical.jpg (1308x1367, 1.11M)

(checked)
Demonic quints have spoken. The degenerate kike cuck Bourdain was suicided by the giga-yids because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Attached: 5a77d0ff82ab9.jpeg (1024x480, 98.53K)

add another one to the Clinton body count

This race traitor piece of shit sucks cock in Hell. Who gives a fuck what he said. Dude was on massive drugs and beign cucked. The pussy killing himself is the one thing he ever did right. Watching a fucking slob eat… people are pathetic.

hmmm…

lad, this get is… most unsettling.

Checked.

I agree. His biggest mistake, though, was attacking (((Weinstein)))

Too much liberal demo reach, suicided.

Attached: billclintonsick.jpg (1024x556, 161.73K)

probably I put a guy in jail that woke up and randomly started stabbing a guy in another barracks room that he had never met before, he was on Ciantix, tried to argue it was the drug and lost.

Nah it's just a trait that appears in the most inbred of kikes like Manlet Sharpio's sandnigger subhuman inbred unibrow.

(CHECKED)
CHECKED
HE KNEW

Attached: obama-anthony-bourdain.jpg (960x539 61.62 KB, 72.72K)

Fakest news to ever fake news.

fuck off back to shill camp

This is worthy of a bump.

He went from 0/0 I don't care to 2.5/10

This is the fakier of fakest fake jews to be faked

i am referring to the image

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48.3K)

op forgot jonestein predicted this awhile ago

THE DOORKNOBIST

Attached: russiandubstep.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

i'm sorry but isn't the door knob thing a auto erotic asphyxiation joke? like you tie yourself up on the door knob and play with yourself and it hits you harder or some shit… thought archer and south park had a episode featuring it around robin williams "suicide" via chair necking, that happened to be the opening scene of his last movie "him walking in on his son jacking off while hanging himself"

i don't doubts the physics of hanging oneself on something that you could escape while conscious if you wanted to kill yourself. i think a few of us have been there at some point in our lives but the drugs that can help quit smoking??? you quit and smoke one, once the shit hits your that fucking hard the big C be dammed.

I'm now officially spooked. This Get, this fake news, and the crazy days and nights rumors?

Attached: Bourdain.JPG (818x827, 109.07K)

Quintessential get confirms he knew.

So it obviously wasn't a suicide. Also, you're the motherfucker that got the quints. Spoopy.

dead kike hahaha

so lets bump it! hahaha wtf?

Do you have anything to actually add?

If it doesn't mean anything, then how about fucking off to leddit? I'm sure that's really meaningful.

Shoo jew. You need to up your shilling game if you think crazydaysandnights is some random rumor mill.

Summer can't end fast enough.

Not an argument.

lol

Glad this crazy kike is gone, regardless.

Interesting.

1. It's useful!
2. He's dead!

Win fucking Win

Attached: 1407868577053.jpg (453x453, 21.52K)

You've seriously never heard of Crazy days and nights? They've got multiple media mentions and been sued before.

Oh fuck me, I realize I didn't link it.
crazydaysandnights.net/search?q=Bourdain&max-results=8&by-date=true

sage

←— yikes

Accidents do happened, people did drown in puddles, but…

It is a convenient cover up for strangulation by someone else, the more if the victim had drugs in his system was not able to resist.

Super Supreme Satan is that you?

They're claiming the sodomite Richard Spencer was having an affair with the octorooness rapper Iggy Azalea.
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/02/blind-items-revealed-2_5.html

That alone destroys their credibility.

jews are dropping like flies

Checked

SLIDE_THREADS_NEGATED

just a reminder that this anti-White kike bastard is currently roasting in hell

Attached: joker glad youre dead.jpg (1280x843, 134.3K)

Can you give me a basic gestalt on crazydaysandnights user?

Shit is really getting serious now, isn't it?

Attached: 50f9f93d07a8d32dbacbbecb4692b2bd7736b3216bdbee27f24208b32f9c0185.gif (329x470, 1.86M)

My brother was on this shit, and wen't absolutely nutters agressive one night after a few beers. We're twins so I know him enough to realise how batshit that drug made him.