Hackers have breached the network at LabCorp - one of the largest diagnostic blood testing laboratories in the US -...

Hackers have breached the network at LabCorp - one of the largest diagnostic blood testing laboratories in the US - sparking fears of exposing MILLIONS of patients' private medical records
Hackers breached the network of one of the largest clinical laboratories in America, sparking fears of a major cyber security breach
The entire computer network of LabCorp, a Fortune 500 company, was shut down across the US Sunday morning, a company insider tells DailyMail.com
Hackers tried to access the private medical records of millions of people
The company insists there is 'no evidence' of 'unauthorized transfer or misuse of data'
LabCorp's computer system was shutdown immediately after IT staff discovered it had been hacked
The firm states it is required to notify patients of any data breach within 60 days after discovery of the breach

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5959021/LabCorp-blood-testing-labs-hacked-sparking-fears-exposing-MILLIONS-patients-records.html
archive.is/4NVmu

=evil jew tricks==

Attached: 4E4FFC3600000578-5959021-image-a-3_1531749490827.jpg (634x422, 61.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_data_breaches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finding out if your neighbor has GRIDS in 3… 2…

Abolish the internet

This is actually pretty fucking amazing.
Have these sinister hackers on steriods released the info yet?

Attached: 63a6ff0b9ae2ef11eeed5c63472e6c1474b3bb2ce16baa08d35859bca83f6805.png (136x249, 7.32K)

Too late niggers

Fat chance of that happening, Shlomo

Fuck your self nigger
That would be the best coutcome of all time

How do you find out that you've been hacked?

Then where would I shitpost?

Juicy tidbits of people's most private matters? I'd expect to see it sold or used for blackmail.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1200x794, 138.47K)

It costs about five hundred bucks
I'll help you out kid

Attached: Fuck It.gif (500x387, 994.52K)

One could beautifully use this to determine who's a whore (blood type analysis).

Irl of course! Overpasses public bulletin boards - putting up any flier of pee pee poo poo pissssssss

But muh internetz the future! The internetz changz everythingz! Muh african chillunz learning to read on iPadz an sheet! Muh futuree

Tinder will probably buy the info and implement a premium feature. Although a complete dump would cause a massive amount of chaos.

Attached: For Free.gif (500x206, 480.25K)

Can someone explain to me what’s wrong with people knowing your medical issues? I mean how many people are going to use it to execute you?

I'm just waiting to see if we get an Ashley Madison 2: Electric boogaloo

Attached: Tfw the propaganda is dank.jpg (402x402, 36.07K)

Considering how old the Hippocratic oath is, a whole fucking lot.

Multiple, seriously. You really should check this out

hey kid want to hack a network

Yes, what type of creature would ever prey on the sick and the weak? Such a phenomena is truly unheard of in all of nature.

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (474x550, 61.62K)

If company or someone including my family wanted my health information I would have sign paperwork to give permission.

they do drug tests for employment too, it's not just GRIDS shit

It's Jews using pilpul. When they say "democracy," what they actually mean is "neoliberal Jewish oligarchy." Democracy is their favorite form of government because they can assume control from the shadows with bribery, blackmail, lobbying, and media control. Nationalist governments have no patience for their subversive bullshit. Communism is a favorite method of overturning an established order, but they can only keep control of a communist government for a limited number of years. The first 30-40 years of the USSR was Jews controlling everything, but then Stalin got tired of their shit. Once Russians were firmly in control, Soviet Jews were begging to be allowed to flee to the United States.

EXPOSE THE FAGS, PURGE THE AIDS

Attached: Making a List Checking it Twice.jpg (608x396, 66.93K)

Makin' a list
Checkin' it twice
Gonna find out who's Nazi or kike
The White Right is coming to town!

PAPERS PLEASE=

Attached: 7be8bf51d60935fffcee303140288aa1e907c5b3099376effba8150b5d2fba6d.jpeg (750x500, 81.89K)

…and the government was trying to force all these companies to make their medical records electronic and available for transfer via teh internets. i don't trust that shit and never will

Seems you just did.

The internet and technology makes it too easy for governments and other nefarious people to control us. It's like 1984 on steroids, but instead of having one camera in your living room you carry a camera with you everywhere, and who you are and everything you have done is preserved on a database waiting for someone to fuck with you.

The only solace I take in this is that governments are geared up to track you via these means, and are probably ill-equipped to track you via older, traditional ways. That means if you abandon the tech, pay for things in cash and otherwise operate in ways that make technological tracking difficult or impossible, then the government have to roll out inexperienced field agents to see what you're doing, and we know that they have budget constraints in doing so.

Maybe you can use it by creating a list to expose people who are HIV positive. There are many people who hide it and purposely spread their disease.

Suddenly dropping off of the system will cause a whopping data anomaly on your profile. It is almost unadvisable if all you are really doing is living “off grid”, best to check in now and then and let their algorithms know.

I agree, fuck capitalism.

Why would they keep records anyway?
Shouldn't they just say "no you don't have aids" and then delete the files?

This thread isn't about that, copypasta bot.

I've always been a proponent of a database for people who have incurable diseases. You need to know to avoid certain people. Fags with AIDS may try to pos you by drugging and raping you. There needs to be mug shots that if you see one of those fags you recognize, you can ready your weapon and immediately call your local Police RWDS unit to get gassed or used as a human dummy bomb if they volunteer for it to be dropped on the Jews in the last great war

Attached: images (31).jpg (1024x778 7.26 KB, 88.7K)

Agreed. It can be revealing.

Attached: Jobs_AIDS.jpg (1280x1024, 114.01K)

Why?

Dunno, though. While it might be a hoax, Jobs definitely died from that which could be symptoms of HIV.

Who let the newfag in?

So if they choose this voluntarily do we revoke their poz status post mortem? Do we send their family a little letter and medal? Is there a valhalla for fags? So many questions.

Attached: 1464865285938.png (632x738, 538.17K)

He died from cancer to the liver and pancreas caused by exposure to heavy metals at his time working for Atari in the 1970s, before breathing protection was put in place.

Nonsense, such cancer would have been of the lungs.

His death, quite simply, was of HIV, you see, most cancers are caused by extramarital sex…

how many more security breaches until people stop assuming the government can protect anyone's information?

Attached: GQ3Vq3HXgXQ.jpg (200x298, 19.88K)

was looking for more cases, found a list of data beaches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_data_breaches

Attached: data breaches hacker.png (1133x664, 57.48K)

Network intrusion detection system (NIDS)
always wondered why they exist instead of just NIPS to (p)revent the attack….

Because they got out the internet and made their own country.
Now seriously, they probably had NIPS but once the attackers find a way to work around them there's nothing stopping the hacker(s).

Was new Parkinson's law made already?
"All electronic databases would be stolen at some point of time"

Attached: 770b5007c10a266b271d6abad9e1250922ef3720165f2ad37a7dd53a05002c7c.gif (669x294, 3.07M)

1 out of 3 ain't bad. That guy will live a long life for sure!
But really this is about Mossad data mining for their kill-all-white-americans virus.

It's from Wikileaks disinfo agent

It's from Wikileaks, (you) disinfo agent

punctuation matters.

Attached: laughing_men.jpg (800x523, 52.63K)