NO JUSTICE NO POLICE

NO JUSTICE NO POLICE
White New York cop will face trial in Eric Garner's death after police department slams 'federal authorities' indecisiveness,' saying 'there is no end in sight' for four-year probe
'Based on our most recent conversations, it has become clear that a definite date by which time a final decision by the U.S. DOJ will be rendered in this matter cannot be predicted,' Lawrence Byrne, deputy commissioner for legal matters, wrote to prosecutor Paige Fitzgerald.
Lawrence Byrne, deputy commissioner for legal matters, said that the NYPD is moving forward with the case due to the federal government's indecisiveness
'The NYPD has come to the conclusion that given the extraordinary passage of time since the incident without a final decision on the U.S. DOJ's criminal investigation, any further delay in moving ahead with our own disciplinary proceedings can no longer be justified,' Byrne added.

Attached: 4E5378F200000578-0-image-a-1_1531778027348.jpg (634x395, 45.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5960659/White-New-York-cop-face-trial-Eric-Garners-death.html
archive.is/qxzkk
britannica.com/science/Hookes-law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5960659/White-New-York-cop-face-trial-Eric-Garners-death.html
archive.is/qxzkk
KIKE FREE

With New York the way it is right now I don't see how they don't just convict him to make the shitskins and leftists happy.

Why don't niggers just calm down to be arrested and released with no charges laid and no harm done? Why don't they realize they can sue the shit out of the cops if they are mistreated and no wrong doing was done? Because niggers have always broken some law recently and they panic because they think the great white masters know somehow and they are always fighting for their lives. There's no such thing as an innocent nigger.

Dude they aren't human. They are more closely related to baboon or mountain ape.

They think if they throw a big enough tantrum the cop will just let them go, probably because they're animals who have been poorly raised.

Attached: Dindu Nuffin.mp4 (384x288, 11.05M)

died of heart attack

Attached: Sheriff David Clarke educates congressman on Black Lives Matter.webm (640x360 2.41 MB, 1.62M)

Spotted the civnat blue lives matter kike

just think if cops had started killing niggers in the 60's how fewer of them there would be now

Attached: Deep-Thoughts-Hulu.jpg (525x349, 33.72K)

Any idea on the trial date? I can't wait to watch NYC burn.

Attached: ade5d53a5d84b4318ab4d6d3bc59e0debee2a4babeeccea49942f72ba198eecb.jpg (1838x1027, 1.32M)

How? The charges got dropped and he got acquitted I though.

stop projecting chaim

Attached: I-m a Jew and I-m Proud - The Music Video_edit.webm (640x360, 837.99K)

I'm always flabbergasted when sheboons walk out in what they think is appropriate.

Attached: hair hat.PNG (640x360, 446.78K)

Had my phone's brightness down, thought the hair and trashbag dress were photoshopped.
They never cease to surprise me.

DAY OF THE GROID WHEN???

Attached: 1531643678530.jpg (1000x912, 277.08K)

Why Does Big Al look like a deflated football?

Attached: images-9.jpg (318x159, 3.77K)

because he was fat for a long time and skin can only bounce back so much

Be sure not to store your mags at max capacity or otherwise maintain your mag springs, user.

>niggers, spics and (((anarchists))) become emboldened
Really, no matter how you cut any of it at this point we are heading towards better times.

This is fuddlore, stop spreading fuddlore.
Leaving mags loaded is fine and preferable to do.
It's also an $8-10 piece of material and easily replaced if your fuddlore is true which it isn't.
Be prepared, back your bags and load your mags.

Just like in Charlotteville last summer at Unite The Right. They'll go for the easy job - arresting white people - while violent niggers go free because of the dangers involved.

He had gastric bypass. It makes you look weird after.

Attached: Inflatable_Nog.jpg (768x567, 99.33K)

If the cops give up or quit I doubt they will be arresting anyone. If it gets to the point where white mobs, probably armed, are out handling shit because the police are so tied down in fear of dying or charges for saving their own life, they aren't going to have the morale to tangle with a bunch of pissed off people regardless of color. Especially seeing how I blatant said they would quit or give up.
Instead, however, you are here to remind everyone that if such a time ever came not to take any action to protect themselves, family or neighborhood because they will still be arrested and to let Tyrone, Pedro and Carl The Cuck steal their shit and break their windows because white people need to live in a state of perpetual fear in order for the kike (which you definitely aren't, right) plan to work.
Or maybe your reading comprehension is that of a nigger and, of course, you wouldn't want any white people stopping you from gettin' dem stolen rims.

Tywana Brawley days with Alton Madox and some other nigger shyster. They should have all been killed by the NYD

WRONG

What was the age you grow out of not knowing other people have different perspectives and knowledge? 11 years old? They clearly can't comprehend how others could know things that they know, so a simple denial ought to be enough in their minds.

Because they are not some soyboys who take bullying without questioning.

Attached: 654654.jpg (690x517, 85.95K)

What about the fat nigger bitch who was egging the white cop on?

Kek

being this retarded

reported for necrobumping

Its because they are prey species and are also used to being eaten by shit like lions. That and they are feral animals with feral instincts of feeding and sexual reprioduction, predation on weakers, and pain avoidance.

Attached: Niggers display animal behaviour.png (1370x1773, 2.75M)

Brown v. Board was the worst fucking legal decision in the history of the country. The country has gone backwards since that decision…

The thing is, they WANT segregation so fucking give it to them.

could it be? violent faggot cops who murdered a man who was unarmed would actually go to jail?! there's plenty of examples of nignogs who deserved it. that fat fucker literally dindu nuffin.

put those faggot cops in jail.

I have absolutely zero sympathy for any member of a group that literally fucks up their city, attacks random assholes, commit the bulk of every crime on the entire planet, have never created one single thing to be proud of in 5000 years, are the most disrespectful fucks on the planet, blame everyone else for their decisions, are given free rides in every aspect of society and yet find it hard to get a traffic ticket.

Fuck them.

i wholeheartedly agree.

but being a piece of shit doesn't mean you deserve to be murdered. i'm from staten island. the rich area. and i've also been fucked with by the cops, they are their own team. they are hired thugs for the rich and designed to generate money for the city. some fat nigger selling loose cigarettes is the last thing on the list when it comes to the real bad guys who are out here.

but the cops never come in, guns blazing, busting up the crackhouse/dopehouse. they never fuck with the mafia/bookie run joints. no. that's not a thing.

they kill some fat defenseless nigger instead. go keep being a bootlicker. if you wanna lick boots, come over and clean my toilet, faggot.

Correct

Wrong

YOU ARE A LYING FUCKING NIGGER.

britannica.com/science/Hookes-law
(I love when shit goes backwards.)

Damn this country sure hates it's own legal system.

They want segregation and access to white money. What they want is not acceptable.

true, fuck cops

DOJ seems more pozzed under the senator than nigger holder.

Besides, anyone with sense knows you don't fuck with the NYPD. With racial profiling and the stop and frisk policy enacted by by the former wop republican mayor they managed to turn NYC into one of the safest large cities.

t.negroid

Why do nogs like you even lurk here let alone post? You're not going to be gotten along with. We fucking hate your kind.

Attached: b37d23f89ce2ae1cc75180139f0afc3d0ae9daad2a8e654f737f3ad1e72e6af2.jpg (700x431, 42.45K)

Selling "loose" cigarettes is illegal. Going after him at all was within the law, though it's a kike law that only exists because selling tobacco products individually as a person denies them their taxes. This case was definitely an exception to the rule. I can't think of any other situation of a nigger getting goodified by a cop where it wasn't justified, but the Garner case was nothing but ammunition to the niggerliesmatter crowd.

That's actually the picture he went with…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x352 212.85 KB, 326.79K)

I don't think anyone cares about the price of the mags, its about having functioning mags when you need them. When you really need them, you won't be able to buy them. Load enough for emergency combat, keep empty spares for war.

Because the police department is their own entity regardless of liberal or conservative politics. If you make the police unhappy they can and will strike. I’m sure they have a ton of tricks up there sleeves.
If the cop is found guilty of murder the police will retaliate.
If he’s cleared the niggers will retaliate. Either way it’s win / win for us.

It is dumbfounding watching these police videos where niggers become Hollywood actors the moment they're caught. I've even seen it in person. Even when you present evidence to them, the dindu nuffins continue, and the stupid explanations.