We're at our bar when this bourgeois comes up and smacks our ass which is on...

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

We're at our bar when this bourgeois comes up and smacks our ass which is on our female girlfriend. What do?

Attached: chart.png (7.96 KB, 480x400)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Kiss him thoroughly and communistically

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Redistribute his toothbrush.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

i have no gf
i win

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Nice, you found space's chart!

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Steal his wallet and give

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

It to the lowest paid worker. Then when he's at a table ask him if he wants something, go get it but then tell the waitress he ordered drinks for the whole bar. Walk out.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

Woah there comrade. Watch that reactionary bourgeois language. Did you mean to say repossess our wallet and give it to the workers. Then when we're at a table ask them if we want something, go get it but then tell the attendant we ordered drinks for the whole bar. Walk out?

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

We wait for our liberated girlfriend to respond as we feel appropriate because in our society women are just as capable of standing up for ourselves.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

liberated society
bourgeois comes up
bourgeois
liberated
implying your SO isn't also female

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Wait for her to kick his shit in because I teach my girlfriends self-defense.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

female girlfriend
impossible

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Redistribute his body parts among the working class.

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Why would you share an ass with your female gf?

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Don't tell me and my unique own what I can do, faggot

Austin Green
Austin Green

Well I don't have a girlfriend so we're already in the realm of fantasy.
I'd watch appreciatively to see what happens, as in my imagination it's a hot female bourgeois.
"lets see,oooh "broken dreams" on keg, half a pint please barman and a packet of pork scratchings while I watch. “

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

I squirm in the corner diapered and in chastity as the far-right ubermensch fucks her

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

far-right ubermensch

stipulated it was a
bourgeois
, though

Though its true the far right traditionally recruit from disaffected /disappointed sections of the middle class, I wouldn't describe members of the far right as ubermenschen. Not even historically. Hitler was a failed watercolour artist. Himmler was a chicken farmer. That's not to say they're not dangerous collectively.

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Pull out my knife, but this shit will never happen since i'm a virgin loser lol

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

This should be split into AuthoritarianLeftPol and LibertarianLeftpol, maybe adding the other boards for the sake of having them.

Or maybe if you are more autistic, add 9 boards (the other 5 include center that is the first 20% of each side of axies). If this happens, I am trying to imagine how /centercenterpol/ would be

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Plot twist: gf is a male androgyne. Said burgeoise was your secret admirer who's jealous of having his goal stolen.
It becomes a dance contest to see who can seduce you the best.
Both tie and you breed them both.

Attached: tumblr-nuul7y4hd11s0y1iro2-500.jpg (74.92 KB, 458x750)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit