They're really upset of us learning about the 400 million dollars

Gingrich: Putin press conference was 'most serious mistake' of Trump's presidency

The comments from the former Speaker came after the U.S. president challenged his own intelligence community's conclusion that Moscow interfered in the 2016 election during a joint news conference with Putin.

"They said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin — he just said it’s not Russia," Trump said, adding that he does not "see any reason why it would be" Russia.

Trump has repeatedly criticized the special counsel investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia. But his remarks on Monday were an extraordinary break from his own administration, which last week indicted 12 Russian officials on charges of hacking Democratic servers in 2016.

The president's comments prompted criticism from both sides of the aisle and a statement from Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats standing by the intelligence community's determination that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security," Coats said.

archive.is/B8YHJ

Attached: fgffgfg.png (497x213, 15.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

non-intervention.com/
dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
imdb.com/title/tt6028446/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Trump is about to stick the knife into Deep State Newt's back.

Never forget.

Attached: What I Got.png (500x530, 109.31K)

Now ask yourself why (despite being developed by dems, for dems), one republican is allowed to use it.

Rat faced Ryan.

Look it up. It's on act blue and share blue filings - you can see where money goes to him as well.

He is also given access to NGP / VAN which is a fundraising and outreach tool for tracking democrat donors and voters - created by dems, for registered dems only.

TLDR; ActBlue is a "grassroots" online fundraising company (like a GoFundMe, for liberals) that can only be used by progressive politicians and causes SPEZ as well as Paul Ryan (h/t u/Gitmo_money). The money donated through their web-based payment system appears NOT to be tied to the donor name and address as the FEC requires, because on the FEC reporting of donor contributions ActBlue is submitting the info under their OWN company name, not the original donor's. By all appearances, they get away with it because it is BURIED way down in the over 3,000 pages they submit to the FEC every month as required. This allows for donors to contribute well beyond limits if they choose to or become "strawman" donors because of this concealment. This is a HUGE money laundering outfit for progressives with over 300 million dollars already disbursed for liberal candidates and causes thus far in 2018. It also turns out that a lot of people are unhappy because when they meant to do a "one-time" donation to a progressive cause, they've noticed that their accounts have been drafted monthly thereafter, making it a huge cash cow for the DNC and a scam against their donors. Spez 1:50 EST: I’ve now posted a second thread here and moved information specific to how they defraud their donors so that we don’t lose the focus of their FEC violations that this post should focus on.

Part 1

Here is the link to FEC Recordkeeping requirements:

Contributions exceeding $50

Records must identify each contribution of more than $50 by:

Amount;

Date of receipt; and

Contributor’s name and mailing address.

Furthermore, political committees must maintain either a full-size photocopy or digital image of each check or written instrument by which a contribution of more than $50 is made. Contributions aggregating over $200

For each contribution that exceeds $200, either by itself or when added to the contributor’s previous contributions made during the same calendar year, records must identify that contribution by:

Amount;

Date of receipt; and

Contributor’s full name and mailing address, occupation and employer.

If a person has already contributed an aggregate amount of over $200 during a calendar year, each subsequent contribution, regardless of amount, must be identified in the same way.

Please note that contributions to authorized committees are aggregated on a calendar-year basis for recordkeeping purposes, but are aggregated on a per-election basis for purposes of monitoring contribution limits, and on an election-cycle basis for reporting purposes.

Part 2

Here is a link to Act Blue's profile and expenditures YTD 2018.

Note: Over 45 MILLION to the DNC so far this year.

Part 3

The DNC's latest filing of donors and expenditures YTD.

If you do a search within that document for ActBlue in the itemized receipts, you'll note that the company name doesn't show up on donor forms until page 1,718 and then it is on almost every single page thereafter with NO identifying information of these original "grassroots" donors. In fact, you'll see that over $782,000 (see the aggregate YTD box) is recorded anonymously with ZERO identifying information for all of the Act Blue donations. I checked last years Year-end DNC filing and Act Blue was responsible for over $1 million in unrecorded contributions from donors.

Part 4

ActBlue may be considered a PAC or Super-pac, but there are still strict rules governing their actions that appear to have been violated

Part 5

Looks like South Dakota recognized this as an issue earlier this year and made the recipient of ActBlue’s concealed donors itemize each donor for the very reason I pointed out.

Bottom Line

If ActBlue is going to claim it is a PAC, then they CAN take unlimited donations, however, they are in clear violation of the law by donating to specific candidates and political parties rather than doing their own independent expenditures. If they are in actuality a business (which I believe they are) then they are also violating FEC law by not disclosing the donor names and addresses for contributions over $50. Either way, they are running the company in violation of campaign finance law.

Attached: yLdw2ml.jpg (2448x3264 3.81 MB, 648.07K)

I'll set up a shrine to Juha Kankkunen

OY VEY!

Attached: how-about-no-30981676.png (500x403, 95.96K)

This. Gingrich is being a dumbass. Maybe is happening.
I always like Newt a little. Always seemed genuine.

Newt! was always controlled opposition to give the appearance of countering Clinton- he's a talking head Neocon. I never trusted that swarmy troll from Day one.

Anything to dig on besides this. We should see if there is any validity to Mr. Putin's wild ride.

Give five examples of Putin ever naming the Jew.

I'll give one: naming you.

His wife is in a cult.

Torjew harder, faggot

Last one looks alright, but the first one looks shitty. Reminder that NY style pizza is far superior, or better yet traditional Italian.

Attached: pizza.jpg (660x439, 365.36K)

Gingrich did this after most of Reagan meetings with Gorbachev, too. Doughty little history prof who stabbed as many GOP congressmen in the back in the late 80s and early 90s as he could. people probably don't remember what an underhanded little pissant this guy is but no republican is ever safe in his company, even at his advanced age and 18th Catholic wife.

you should read this…
>In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left his first wife after beginning an affair with Marianne Ginther.[190][191] In 1984, Jackie Battley Gingrich told The Washington Post that the divorce was a "complete surprise" to her. According to Jackie, in September 1980, Gingrich and their children visited her while she was in the hospital, recovering from surgery for cancer, and Gingrich wanted to discuss the terms of their divorce.[192] Gingrich has disputed that account.[193] Although Gingrich's presidential campaign staff continued to insist in 2011 that his wife requested the divorce, court documents obtained by CNN from Carroll County, Georgia, indicated that Jackie had asked a judge to block the process stating that although "she has adequate and ample grounds for divorce … she does not desire one at this time [and] does not admit that this marriage is irretrievably broken."[194]

you mean his THIRD wife?

THINK
Trump clearly said THINK NOT KNOW IT IS RUSSIA
I THINK he pressed them for evidence/proof and they came up with nothing but their dicks in their hands.
They probably stalled and said we are working on the hard proof and we will get back to you.
With all the other fuckery Trump has had to deal with them he figured their shit out pronto.

I got a whole pizza folder.

Attached: b3c47337690c45e18689e5999538afb4.jpg (1536x1152, 633.73K)

he's a piece of shit. anyone who worked on the Hill back then knows this for a fact which is why his presidential ambitions never really got anywhere. no one wanted to work for the guy; no sense of honor or loyalty. his conversion was all for show for the Capitol Hill Latin Mass mob; he got B-listed after a while and needed a new crowd.

non-intervention.com/

This
Newt would sell his mother and his wife for the right price. His parasitic hanging on to Trump was just his latest effort to make him relevant.

Glad trump knew not to trust him.

I would have been had by his slimy defense on network TV.

Based Scheuer does it again.

non-intervention.com/

kys schmeul.

Come again?

Considering all the worse shit the clintonkikes have done, I forgot about this tbh.

Newt Gingrich, /b/.

Fuck, I'm old.

since the title references 400 million it's only right to link to the main thread on #BrowderGate at

See your pizza folder, and raise you two degenerate pedophiles.

Attached: Pizza_pals.jpeg (734x727, 110.48K)

there's a reason this slimebag was never invited into the Trump administration.

nigga plz, enough with the sausage shit.

Capicola all the way…

Attached: FullSizeRender-38-e1495375653518-828x1024.jpg (828x1024, 192.15K)

I wanna say that looks tasty but idk if you're pedo creeps using codewords

I can practically hear the
OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
from here.

Attached: Jews - Networking.jpg (2480x5552 3.36 MB, 4.63M)

Anyone got any background on the 12 officials, who they were, why they were indicted?

It was one aussie shitpost wizard with a dozen russian proxies. Some say that if you listen carefully at night, you can still hear the clack clack clacking of his mechanical keyboard

Because the kikes that be are diaper shittingly terrified at the thought of the cold war finally ending so they asspulled this utter bullshit at the eleventh hour in a hail mary play to somehow sabotage the helsinki summit

Attached: 0f2c4056ad448120096768b1229db4a9bdc34d54.jpg (750x1062, 329.18K)

They're Russians. That's as much as the media will tell you, which tells you all you need to know about exactly how damning it is. I guarantee you if you look into their identities, who they are and what you do, they have no Russian military/intelligence/Oligarch connections, if they did, the media would be putting that information front and center. They already treat indictments as though they're guilty verdicts, there is no low the media won't stoop to to lie to the American public.

>>>/reddit/
KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT

Take your meds, kikey. You aren't the shitpost police around these parts anymore.

Attached: Spurdo_81.png (317x731, 188.66K)

I think the whole "Russians influenced the election" meme is actually just a misspelling.

RUSH-INS INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS

It's really supposed to be about illegal immigrants rushing into the country and voting Dem.

Holy fuck did Putin really say these things.
Sounds really like a bro. Especially with that Soros comment.

Trumps just trying to mend fences with Russia all this time and all these faggots and the media want to do is sabotage it at every single step like fags, not understanding that their constant screeching about "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" is just doing more harm than good

i'll give your meme a 7/10, made me chuckle

Attached: 26a.jpg (680x601, 77.28K)

Here's one!

He knows what they are doing. You can clearly see the warning in his eyes.

TOTALLY ORGANIC NON-REPUBLICAN PARTY ASTROTURFING PSYOP THREAD

Newt should be gassed for no other reason than having the name Newt. Also hes neocon scum like the rest.
Notice how these scumbags actually expect Trump to side with intelligence (especially after the bs over the last few years) over Putin instead of seeing this as Trump not trusting either side. Truth is the "deep state" needs Trump to have someone to blame the future downfalls on and shabbos Trump knows it.

Totally organic low-functioning autism.

I like how these faggots think they can just declare something as "the president's biggest mistake" and it'll be so. Trump will not lose one voter over anything he said yesterday. Why the fuck haven't his critics learned this yet?

This
Go away Schlomo

He gave Netanyahu a 500 yo book called The Jewish War by Livius.
tl;dr for the book: you dun fucked yourself m8.

Great post, user. Nice pizza too :) I love making it but no pics to share.

get fucked Gingrich

Trump is hilarious. Watching both Dems, RINO's and Repubs go ape shit over him doing his own thing has been the best.

S P I C Y

Attached: OilLQ.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Well there is this book for starters:

dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf

And then there is this movie about him as well:

The Magnitsky Act. Behind the Scenes (2016)
imdb.com/title/tt6028446/

faggot

Bump because OP you are right. (((Their)) print and broadcast news media will just try to ignore it.

Clinton has been in bed with the (((Russian mafia))) since the 90s when he worked with them to loot Russia.

tips for making best pizza?

Attached: pizza.jpg (1248x832, 121.11K)

How much does one of those go for (in US dollars, not including shipping and handling)?

The retard thinks Scheuer is Jewish, just report and filter.

What is it about the 400 million dollars media doesnt want to report?

if Trump cannot name the Jew, and there are no names being offered by US Intel of the (((12 Russian hackers))), then maybe Zig Forums can meme into fruition that hiding their identities is being done to "prevent a rise in Antisemitism©®™", or suggesting that "the intel community refusing to give the names is just a Cohencidence"

Uh, all of Zig Forums knows Seth Rich was the one who hacked the podesta emails and gave them to wikileaks newfag. We were on the podesta emails for months here. I wouldnt be surprised if 4cuck Zig Forums was hard riding and digging on the emails too and shocked when they killed Seth. Doing what you propose is just confusing and riding off a retarded made up media narrative. Unless you think we are going to fall for a stupid kike created psyop.

We even rolled our eyes when they tried to get guccifer to take the fall for the hack to push a russian narrative. Stop being an obvious unironic jew.

Attached: 9ded6fd31cf93feeb4d58437dbeead5275af8d2b93ab5976df5de7a543db4fd3.jpg (1295x943, 140.49K)

point taken; but what everyone here can agree upon is that the RP-process doesn't seem to be hitting the Normans. If they are getting RP'd on the JQ, Mossad on US soil (Florida, Connecticut, Indiana and Jew York), and the over-fucking-whelming Jew takeover of everything from the education system to SCOTUS; it isn't showing. One metric that is a good indicator are people Normans, ditching the TelAvivision which we don't see nearly enough of

If you see me glowing, better start rowing.

He's doing exactly what was intended. They air all this corruption on their end, and Trump sweeps it under the rug without so much as a peep from the majority of the USA's population.
What happened to Uranium one? What happened to Epstein? What happened to the laptop, the Awan brothers, Hillary, and the emails?

Fuck all, and thats all thats ever going to happen. Trump posters are too eager to suckle on his cock to realize.

You shall not be respected in this manner, or any manner, jew.

Yet Trump addressed each one of those between the press and tv meetings you double redditor.
I agree he could do more more often, though.

I knew this one was going to be dropped, its either that or shill. Fucking retard cult members.

1. Not a pedo. God damn those faggots they're ruining the English language with their neologisms; first they destroy the word "gay" now they've fucked up "pizza".

2. I myself don't eat pizza. That shit will turn you into a lardass fast. But if you must partake, then it's capicola regular or extra spicy. Go with the spicy and make sure there's plenty of oregano and basil on there. The pizza in Vancouver Canada is made by East Indians and they go cheap on the spices. I think you have to be in Chicago Montreal or New York to get good pizza made by Italians.

No shit.

Me? I'm still waiting for a proper judicial investigation with evidence etc into the Las Vegas massacre.

Not holding my breath.

I said it already and I'll say it again; basil and oregano. Lots of it.

kikey would never call someone r/t_D, newfag. he used to ban us for that

Newt Gangreenitch is a neocon niggerfaggot.