I just want to know who runs the show. I want to know all the ways i've been fucked and who is fucking me...

I just want to know who runs the show. I want to know all the ways i've been fucked and who is fucking me. I want to know the truth about the world. I would trade my life to have 1 day with the ruler and have him answer my questions. Everyone on Zig Forums contradicts each other. No one is on the mark. I read hundreds of books and I still don't have a clue. I can't take much more of this.

Attached: baf9910fc15390d6b95afef5e6e31b25.jpg (1421x700, 183.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NewInsightSubs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ird-BKuPRlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post less
lurk moar

You think you know but you don't

Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: being_there-movie pyrimid.jpg (960x722 150.92 KB, 215.9K)

Attached: oroboros drawing.jpg (1920x1080 50 KB, 205.77K)

Attached: 472px-Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png (726x1196 90.21 KB, 117.88K)

i've seen it all.

It's the Illuminati.

It is for sure 100% not the jews

You're a narcissistic /fringe/faggot who has mistaken his fatigue for wisdom. You need a swift kick in the ass and a few months of hard manual labor to knock some proper grounding back into you.

Attached: lol this nigga right here.jpg (1024x601, 212.9K)

lol

i really hate when people use the term slide on infinity chan this site doesn't work like that threads are up for months

Jews

Jesuits; Free Masons; Jews

In that order

I really hate when faggot OPs create more garbage to lower overall quality of the board

Attached: I_WANT_MY_SZECHUAN_SAUCE!!!!_HILARIOUS_R&M_MEME!!!!.webm (1920x1080, 6.14M)

it's been shilled against lately
same thing with other esoteric frameworks

on this plane it's mostly old families
some stole their name, some killed them and assumed their identities, others straight up killed everyone related so as to make themselves stronger
there's the legitimate in hiding who don't even know what they are and then there's the kikes and the lot who pretend
some of the old templar families that escaped the nigger popes purge for not giving the artifacts up are still around
and they're part of an older order

Attached: baalbek_shitpostlion.jpg (2560x1920 244.85 KB, 3.69M)

Aliens posing as archons inhabiting semitic filth
I'm not wrong

user op asked who not what

me
almost eevry way possible
it's all me baby.

Checked
I don't know their names or if they even have names
Fucking heebs regardless

Why do you assholes always have that fake arrogance? Drop it, it's beyond annoying.

Praise Jesus, then.

Nope
He's a dead semite and no fucking thank you
PRAISE KEK

I mean, you're not wrong but have some respect for the man comes around.

There's no one single ruler, but a cabal of nefast people, mostly jews but not exclusively, "running" the show.
However, i admit not having the completely and detailed full scene so as to answer your question fully.
Rothschild and Rockefeller are important names in all of this.

Attached: reception-to-mark-the-prince-of-wales-medal-for-philanthropy-2013-455101297-56f94923b724a.jpg (960x600, 89.89K)

Jesus was not a semite. Do you really think that jews produce something like Christ…so similar to Ethnic Europeans? Jesus claimed he wasn't a jew and the jews claimed he wasn't a jew. He wasn't a jew.

THIS

And yet you come here, just dying of thirst for our insight. Stop being so tsundere and get over your ennui, you maudlin faggot.

Attached: Laughing Frauline.jpg (827x1138, 184.53K)

jesuits are jews, masonry is corrupted by jews and jews are jews.
So… jews.

btw the most powerful family that is public knowledge are the rothschilds, bar none. They are also jews. They own all the worlds money, all we ever get is debt to them. Ever wonder who all these countries owe all this debt to? It's the rothschilds. The rothschilds have completely owned 'britain' and therefore the 'commonwealth' since the battle of waterloo. Before that they jewed every single european kingdom as they were the ones lending everyone money. If there is anyone/anything behind them they/it are hidden.

and inner court jews are sabbatean frankists

HAHAHHAHAHA
Wrong.

Attached: Black-Nobility-Pyramid-1200.jpg (1200x888, 115.27K)

In terms of money and control of institutions (so everything), I'd charge you to look at these two photos, the later is very telling.

Attached: Control of World Wealth; Jews (~85% of World)

oh my god do some research on sabbatean frankists and you'll see exactly why so many "jews" are in positions of power. they aren't actually jews they just claim to be.

The M1 in that pic would be the rothschilds so I don't think you made your point.

nigger that isn't even their true family name. they are nouveau riche to literally quote their current patriarch. they only came about as we know them in the very early 1700s and aint shit because the structure was already in place they just guided it away from the order that set it up
also why they're utter degenerates, they're nouveau riche like the plebs they are they dress it up in "art and culture"

Oh gross…I have never thought of the Rothschilds and that includes the current line of the British bastard 'royals' as cultured. Lol but whatever…jews don't have a culture because they don't have a soul.

no the Rothschilds are the Black Jesuit Order

everything i'm going to tell you now is true:
- chabad rabbis run the show, start to finish
- they are in essence neo-pharisees, and kabbalists
- the earth is flat and modern kopernikan cosmology is a freemasonic construct (it is chock full of masonic kabbalist encoded numbers and the curious case of the sun and the moon just so happening to be at the exact distance/size relationship necessary for them to appear the same size visually betrays the lie, atleast to the initiated)
- before you start hyperventilating, yes it's flat. masons know. deal with it. it's not a psyop. yes yes hurrdurr hururduhurhur fuck you get your shit together and do your own research it's not my fault it's fucking flat.
- the earths flatness is the ultimate proof of god
- knowledge is power and jews have a fuckton of it. if there was indeed no god they would not have the power they have and they would not aspire to foist secular scientism upon the goy.
- the novus ordo seclorums first step was to secularise the goyim, for this the sciences needed to establish dogmas (globe earth, heliocentrism, evolution) the denial of which would be first shut down by force later the pavlovian goys would auto-enforce conformity by ridicule and ostracising of nonconformity
- we're in the final days, and this the kabbalist rabbis say themselves openly

- the realisation that there is a god, and that the cabal running the world is so unimaginably powerful and hell bent on eradicating us not only from the face of earth but from history itself, reveals (this is my opinion of course) the purpose of our existence. it is a dark world growing darker by the day, and our morality will be tested. if you've woken up to the jq, you're now a player character. before that you were hardly more than an npc. but now it's the real deal, your morality and strenght of character will be tested and when you die i believe you will be judged. by whom exactly, i don't know. but i know that he made this place. and i know that he made niggers and kikes devoid of souls and he made them the way they are because their necessary for the moral-stress test we have to endure.

there's a lot of consensus on here, the contradictions i've observed happen mostly over very current event stuff (unimportant mostly) or esoterics.

No fucking duh that's not their real name. Yeah since the 1700s they took control and now they own the entire system, that's basically what I said, but doesn't that mean they are the top dog now? I know they aint shit they are bunch of jews jewing the hardest they can, I still don't see how they aren't the ones on top. They are the ones causing the most shit in the world with their puppet soros, the eu, communism, etc. Whenever it's jews behind something its funded by rothschilds.

Got proof of that? So you're saying the rothschilds are just puppets of the black nobility? I just don't see it. From what I've read of the black nobility they would be in competition with the rothschilds. I'm quite sure the rothschilds control the entire money supply.

I don't know who is at the top of the pyramid. All I can tell is that if they glow in the dark run them over.

Duh

Attached: le color merchant.png (782x670, 531.08K)

Power is an emergant phenomenon that arises when various large blocs of power cooperate and compete. Many if not most are Jewish-dominated, but not all. There is no "smoke-filled back room," no eye at the top of the pyramid.

It's like an ant-hill. Ants are virtually brainless, there is no "secret ant cabal" sending out instructions on how to build the thing. Each ant has a very simple algorithm in its tiny head, like "pick up grain of sand, follow ant in front of me, deposit sand-grain at a 45-degeee angle on top of the previous ant's brain; repeat again and again." The result is a conical ant hill.

Similarly, with power, there is no central command. You have bankers operating on their algorithms like, "make money, maximize gains so my bonus will be big and I can fuck hookers and blow. Network with others like me." The result is the world financial system. For the government, its like: "Try to request as many useless projects as possible so our budget will increase. Try to hire underlings so I can sit at the big desk and get a bigger salary and do nothing until I retire with a taxpayer-funded pension."

And so on. The end result is all these little governmental, military, financial, industrial, and media ant-hills that sometimes unite for mutural benefit, sometimes compete for scarce shekels, and sometimes do both at the same time time.

Any theory that involves centrallly-controlled hierarchy is comic-book stuff. Anything that mentions "jesuits" or "masons" is misdirection away from Jews. As noted above, Jews don't controll everything, but they are good in dominating decentralized networked power-lattices because their shared tribal identity forges closer ties and encourages shared goals and methodologies that are very robust. The Anglo-American WASP "old-boy network" was a weaker version of this that has basically been hollowed out and turned into Jew camoflauge.

The new wildcards will be China (and to a lesser extent, emerging power blocs like those based in Russia and India). Will these just lock seamlessly into the global emergent power lattice? Will they play ball with the existing structure or try to wrest power from it? Will they maintain their own internal cohesion or spin apart as they grow? All of the above?

hahaha

Attached: pyramidgloweye01.jpg (600x509, 41.35K)

Automated thread by JIDF shills

So enlighten us, faggot. What even is this thread? You've read 100's of books but you have no idea who is ruling this world? Really, nigger? You're full of shit. Money rules this world. All you have to do is follow the money. Who are the worshipers of Mammon? Have you been looking for a single fucking guy? If you are, the closest we are ever going to get is Lucifer. I doubt you know as much as you claim.

You think? The OP definitely seems like bullshit.

I have maintained for some time that it is an anarchy and the reason that power is maintained at the top is because it is emergent. The state of anarchy keeps the system robust at the highest levels, so what is killed off can be killed without mercy…so anarchist free for all at the top but 'structure' which causes domestication and WEAKNESS at the lower levels.

i'm the OP what do you mean

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 12.14.31 AM.png (1050x180, 34.02K)

Mon Eye = One eye

Attached: annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum back pyramid dollar.jpg (600x609, 91.67K)

hey guys head jew in charge rule of the world here AMA xD lol

He is a liar OP…you would trade your life for nothing. Why do you think there is some 'value' in the words they would speak to you? There is nothing of 'value' in this entire CIVILization…the only thing of value is you, your family and your life. Even they know this is true. Their system is MADE of the most valuable thing on Earth, human slaves.

Attached: human pyramid.jpg (1600x900, 223.52K)

this

>>>/cuckchan/

HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT

I think you underestimate the power you have when you control the money. An army marches on it's stomach but you can't feed them without the supply and it costs… money. Money enables you to pull the strings of all those little power blocs and all you need is a few well positioned agents. As even you said
who do you think controls those shekels? Does that not give them power over it?

owned by the rothschilds since mao, if china comes out on top, the rothschilds will still be on top of them. Do you really think anything to do with communism isn't entirely owned by them? Even russia is iffy as it has been stained with communism.

Stop this kike bullshit meme, black nobility is a hoax, vatican are a bunch of pedophile corrupt and jesuits are jews, jews run this fcking world you asshole kike.

No, they are jews.

Do you honestly want to meet him opie?

You are falling for the illusion that China is even "one thing" that could even be controlled by a single organization, much less old comic-book bogeymen like the Roffchyldez. Yes, western pro-commie money flooded into China 70 years ago…very little relevance.

Chinese businesses can't even cooperate with each other without stabbing each other in the back, stealing customer lists from each other, setting up fake factories and warehouses where they drive the same tractor loaded with steel rolls through the barn doors and around back again over and over so it looks like they have 100 times as much inventory as they actully do. They cook the books constantly…just add a zero and suddenly it looks like you have ten times as much collateral to borrow more money from shady banks doing the same thing. There are dozens of documented cases of shell companies driving the same factory shit around from location to location so they can all get loans on the same collateral. The party commisars are all on the take, graft and family connections is everything, goods are shoddy as fuck and often made with literal toxic waste…all this miswired capital that will never get repaid going into shit like ghost cities and higways to nowehere….

I could go on and on, but the point is China is one of the most corrupt, lawless, and out-of-control places on earth, run more like some East African slaughterhouse than a proper nation. China isn't controlled by the Rothchilds or even its own Communist party. It's military does whatever the fuck it wants and ignores the CCP, the banks do whatever the fuck they want and ignore both, etc etc…the only thing that keeps the illusion of togetherness at all viable is a false Western naivety about the alleged "China miracle" and the endless Western appitite "to get in on the ground floor" which doesn't even exits. It's the ultimate clown-pit joke of the 21st century, held together by cheqwing gum and model-airplane glue.

There are 3 Earths. One of them is flat. You're a huge faggot on all of them.

As far as I know the jew oligarchs still control all of Russia. But I'm not Russian so I am not 100% sure about this (even if I was, I doubt they broadcast it on the local loudspeaker)…I like watching this guy and it seems like there are occasional rumblings in the Duma but that these are kept on an extremely short leash…to short to be a threat of any sort. Russia is also 'multicultural' and probably the first 'experiment in multicultural empire' that the Communists tried before attempting to implement it in all their 'slave states' (ussr, then usa [hart cellar act], now europe, australia, etc the commonwealth nations)…we can probably thank the jewish/muslim 'british monarchs' and their interests for most of this fuckery
youtube.com/user/NewInsightSubs

jesuits are pretending to be jews that are sabbatean frankists

meh…who cares…shoot them all in the head and ask questions later…you guys are 200,000,000 strong…you don't need to do anything you don't want.

Level 1: You come to understand that Kennedy was not assisnated by a lone gunman.

Level 2: You come to understand that Kennedy was assisnated by the limo driver.

Level 3: You come to understand that Kennedy shot himself.

Level 4: You come to understand that Lincoln shot Kennedy through an interdimensional time-warp wormhole.

Level 5: You come to understand that the Kennedy assination never happened.

Level 6: You come to understand that there never was a "President Kennedy," and that all of time and space is on a continuious infinite-replay loop that started in 1971 and will end in 2028 before beginning again.

Attached: The Bloody Birth of Israel.jpg (8432x6400, 13.39M)

==RULE #49: IF A POST MENTIONS "JESUITS," "BLACK NOBILITY," "MASONIC PLOTS," OR ANTHING ABOUT ALIENS, STOP READING; YOU ARE CAUGHT IN A TIME-SINK. PUT DOWN THE MOUSE AND RETURN TO A REALITY-BASED THREAD.

Attached: Anti-Semitism - Its True, But Don't Say It Goy.jpg (2120x6048 5.18 MB, 3.36M)

He says he wants to meet the man.

YES! Please don't look into this!!

>>>/x/

All that infighting, corrupt, lawlessness doesn't matter. Until a country says no to the rothschilds and starts issuing its own currency the rothschilds have them under their boot. Then the war against you starts. Who do you think Hitler fought against? It was simply the rothschilds. He told them to get fucked and created an economy that was for his people instead of the rothschild economy for the rothschilds. Boom, every other nation under rothschild control starts war against them. All the corruption, lawlessness and uncooperative stuff you're talking about is a zero sum game that the rothschilds arent even really playing, they just sit back and watch until something might affect them or their plan then they can just pull their strings to direct that game where they want instead.

SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ SLAVES AN SHEEEEEIT?

No, jesuits are force converted kikes who corrupted catholics by inside.

It’s Wotans day now. You’re going to have to make a deal to meet the man.

freemasonry is kabbalistic judaism to goyim, jews on top again.

WE WUZ SLAVES WE BUILT DA JUICE TEMPLE AND SHIIIIEEEET…their temple is the entire earth or Ha'aretz 'the whole of the dry land'…so they used us to build more than the PYRAMIDS…they used Ethnic Europeans as slaves to build their global kingdom…they couldn't have done it without us and now we are of no more 'use' to them.

Kabbalah is pretty interesting. It's sad that memes are keeping you from looking into it.

Gas yourself semit.

It's the Jews

This user right here pushing his "esoteric mystery" shit >>11872812 >>11873285
is a well known Jew who tries to confuse people named (((Robert Sepehr))).

The Jews use sex to entice weird rich people into cults so the "Illuminati" meme is real but it's not the power structure. Pedos are easy to blackmail. In the past it was homosexuals, especially priests and Templars or freemasons. So you get a lot of confusion intermixed with these "elites". But in the end it's always the Jews creating these groups. Although the Templars were started originally by a guy who came from a half Arab Sifu family and it expanded into homosexuality and banking over time, it still fit with the Jew's main goal of creating a 3rd Temple. Hence the Templars. The Templars later became the Freemasons.
Freemasons had a short run at being good guys white nationalists during the "Deism" phase but that was soon replaced with occultists ("Luciferianism") which is closer to their Templar roots.

The Rothschild took over the economy of Britain when Napoleon fell by creating a false run on the stock market convincing the Brits that they had lost the war. They gathered up huge amounts of stocks and then installed central banks all over through loaning to monarchies and even the Vatican, and bought big into the early oil shell companies. They installed like minded Jews into banking powers.The American Civil War and war of 1812 was fought against these banking Jews. Alexander Hamilton was also shot over it.
Bank Jews funded the Zionist Moses Hess's project called "Communism" when it reached Russia during the fall of their Empire. They then began to push it into Asia, the Americas, and Western Europe.

From there you have WW1 (Balfour Agreement) and WW2 (the fight against the banking cartels). Then you have Russian military taking more power from the Jewish mob then they liked so they promoted pro Capitalism (usury, economic bondage Federal Reserve, Rothschilds again) against "Stalinism".

Mao is funded by the Jews and killed 60-80 million Chinese over time. Now China has Jews in their government (the only non-Chinese) and everyone in the media is saying "China is the future!".
Meanwhile you have Dugin/Putin trying to take a big piece of the pie when America falls and China expands by uniting with them against America (also known as Eurasianism, and its these people who created the fake Alt-Right). And you have groups like ANTIFA who are essentially the exact same program run by the Mao's youth revolution.

But most importantly before WW2 you had Freud and the inventions of "psychology" being used to destroy Western civilization. Usually Jewish sex perverts who invented things like "The Sexual Revolution" or "Gender roles/Feminism" all in the name of anti-fascism. These theorists moved to America during the Hitler years and created "social studies" "post modernism" and "critical thinking". This rewrote our concepts of history, race, reality… all geared toward chaos and the power of the Jews.

The CIA was an anti-Nationalist group during WW2 that became pro-Western-Communism (aka Globalism) after WW2. They pumped the psychological operations into the Western mind through media (project mocking bird) and LCD cults (hippie movement, MK Ultra). These guys were mainly criminals within the military (Army intelligence) who liked to fuck kids again.

So you have the world run by Jews and a massive pedophile ring of elites that is generational being sponsored and pushed by Jewish media into positions of power. And then you have the psychological chaos manipulation of the general public. And of course Christianity sort of died in popularity during the 1960s, but even back into the 1760s, so the major Christian organizations were taken over by Pedophiles, Criminal hucksters, Communists and Jews…. as the 'true believers' who would be willing to die and fight for their beliefs faded and we're left with weak pussies like you see online bitching about reading the bible and doing nothing to stop the Christian Zionists who are essentially working to rebuild the Temple for Israel so the antichrist will appear (out right programmed scripted "satanists" larping as Christian).

And that's what rules the world. Hitler could of prevented this and that's why we all Nazi larp.

Attached: gandi hitler.jpg (960x540, 161.33K)

In order:
They predate jews. There's different groups vying for power — there's no one dude at the top. More like a cabal where people jockey and maneuver for power while kinda working together. Not sure what they're up to but it seems like they're building up to… IDK, something.

Basically it's jews at different levels of Super Sayin.

Attached: ap03062605355.jpg (1046x1363, 478.64K)

Actually, in most cases, it is the jews.
But the major cancer of the world can be traced back to a few families, as this fine post says:

It so happens that stacking rocks on top of each other is the easiest way to build big structures. Shocking, I know.

Another proof of a world-wide conspiracy of course, is the use of fire and knives by almost every culture! It's PROOF!

seriously, kill yourself you fucking fag

Here I screen shot it for you because you're stupid, most likely high or drunk, and going to forget and keep asking this question for the rest of your life.

Attached: ee-vert.jpg (904x1337, 276.28K)

Jew psy-op youtube faggotry. These monarchs aren't that old and the want you to believe in their meme power, "we are ancient magical controllers, bow before our power".

Attached: nigger devil tazmanian.jpg (843x843, 103.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ird-BKuPRlw

well first of all it's a 3 step process

1. Greater Israel
2. Eruv World
3. Third Temple

Third Temple location is currently a muslim mosque and needs to be destroyed. Hence the anti muslim propaganda of the last 20 years.

As far as I can tell it's normies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x480, 372.98K)

pic 3 is the one.. most accurate of all infographs out there

Tasmanian devils walk their territory nonstop until they find something to eat, or need to sleep. They are solid muscle and have been known to attack full grown sheep. Anything around their size gets wrecked.

The cartoon has nothing to do with some dead people. It’s making fun of the animal. They are feisty little bastards.

Fuck off kike. We know it's a psy-op.

Attached: illuminati jews trick.png (564x635, 190.76K)

you are a fucking nigger retard, the synagogue of satan controls this earth until Christs return

Why does it seem so simple? I feel like that's why people get in deep with satanism and occult shit because this is the most basic ass coming into power story that it almost seems unbelievable

the kikes worship satan and all they do is to make him their god

satan is the kikes master

The eye of the pyramid is your pituitary gland.

You're right about pyramids, but there are other architectural design similarities, and non-obvious construction methods that are too abnormal and unintuitive for "coincidence lol" to be a likely explanation.

eh, maybe you're right. It may very well be a strategic disinfo/well poisoning op. The disinfo campaign would have to be hundreds to thousands of years old though… And most of their ruse cruises have big enough holes and are inconsistent enough to see through with a bit of digging. All the looking into it I've done has strengthened my suspicion that this is the case. Still, you might be right. I've got a weird feeling about it though.

Attached: beats_me_dexter.gif (245x234, 977.27K)

Attached: 1531541674195.png (620x609, 315.85K)