Another view of how cucked S w e d e n is

Hooktube: hooktube.com/watch?v=mUrtD8BTjxY

Background:

>it's (((hip))) to be transgender, or any other \pronoun\ other than the two genders that truly exist.

The brainwashing has changed generations

Also, they're teaching children to masturbate, furthering sexual degeneracy. I don't think I have to explain why that's bad. The implications of sexual degeneracy destroys a human.

Source: hooktube.com/watch?v=8wKwd2jQoYk

Attached: photo_2018-07-05_12-36-41.jpg (592x569, 29.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8wKwd2jQoYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't make fun of Python.

Off topic you kike.

If you can't code in a real man's language such as C you're just as cucked as the Swedes. Sorry user, you need to step up your game.

enjoy and git gud

Agreed. C/C++ is the bees knees.

Fucking kikes trying to derail the thread.

But bump for interest.

Probably shouldn't have used an off-topic image if you didn't want off-topic discussion.

my copy and paste shell scripts make poos look competent.

Does Sweden have any real recovery options? You get murdered for wrongthink :^(

No. It's a deeply ingrained cultural defect. Pathological altruism. They've failed to adapt to the threats of modern (((social engineering))).

So what's the result of Sweden then? Let it destroy itself and eventually rebuild, or..?

Hell, I would throw a bone to anyone that at least bothered learning C# or Java over a python "programmer". Python is how women and shitskins get "programming" jobs and why the future of tech is paired with diversity hires making broken shit.
They hire these python "programmers" and the job will obviously be in C or a variation of, and they use a shit jumping off point, their precious scripting language designed for Downs Syndrome kids to feel included, to build buggy crap .
Python fags get the bullet too.
Polite sage for off topic

I love those alpha programmers who despise all kiddos who don't write their own compilers

Truth is that anything that gets job done properly is a good tool. Python can be used efficiently, obviously if you are all about speed you don't go for it but it's useful in a lot of cases.
Couple of days ago I had an idea,listening to some music with major bass drop that once the war starts it'd be fucking awesome to pair bass drops with artillery. I thought it would be pretty fucking awesome so I got to programming. After short browsing it turned out that Python has couple of well designed libraries which will save me quite a lot of time, pyplot,wave,pyaudio took care of enormous amount of work I'd have to do myself in alpha languages. So instead of wasting days I got job done within few hours.

tl;dr Python has it's uses

Attached: does-it-run-just-leave-it-alone-writing-code-that-nobody-else-can-read-the-definitive-guide-o-rly-atthepracticaldev-9y95p.jpg (640x839, 47.75K)

Python is very fast if you use the right libraries such as numpy (which is all basically calling C code).

Language wars are fucking dumb cause I can run any code in any language and create a wrapper in another.

Zig Forums + Zig Forums = LOVE FOREVER

Attached: bb4995087870e1faec1439ccebabdb5aa69f050ccaf377a806d4eea597c04186.jpeg (1252x1040, 139.57K)

Language wars happen because companies try to push theirs over others, like Microsoft and Sun(pushing memeshit Java)

How is competition between language creators bad for devs?

Hooktube is useless now, it's just jewtube embeds. Use Invidio.us or Freetube.

Ever wondered why there would be one less retard on this planet if you would kill yourself?

Oh look, it's another pot calling the kettle black thread. I doubt the reason the Sweden Democrats went from entering parliament to being Sweden's largest party in just eight years is that the Swedes like this shit.

Meanwhile in the US.

Actually, this was in the US video as well: hooktube.com/watch?v=8wKwd2jQoYk Why did you try to make it about Sweden?