THE MAGNITSKY ACT IS A JEWISH COVER-UP

THE MAGNITSKY ACT IS A JEWISH COVER-UP

DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTARY BEFORE IT'S TAKEN DOWN AGAIN

Who was Magnitsky and why are we supposed to believe he was a hero?

The official story:

The director was a true believer in the story. When he was filming the story as it was told a lot of details didn’t add up. So he decided to do his own investigation.

DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTARY
mega.nz/#!tEpERCQQ!31UAW5nIK5J6idfVV4KKCqlEAEHGqUWNMJmOk-YSHgM

Attached: Browder Congressional Testimony.jpg (720x1121 68.75 KB, 267.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/08/02/a-blacklisted-film-and-the-new-cold-war/
archive.fo/ta4pY
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/13/how-russia-gate-met-the-magnitsky-myth/
archive.fo/PSuS6
consortiumnews.com/2017/10/28/guardians-of-the-magnitsky-myth/
archive.is/LMiQD
thekomisarscoop.com/2017/11/browder-the-cyprus-investigation-what-is-he-hiding/
web.archive.org/web/20171212115015/https://www.thekomisarscoop.com/2017/11/browder-the-cyprus-investigation-what-is-he-hiding/
dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180717232138/https://dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9DMxfTGhY
youtube.com/watch?v=OBjO0TIb7pw
youtube.com/watch?v=c9LsoeTKloE
youtube.com/watch?v=oPjZC7RAdu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_DoXqibYs
youtube.com/watch?v=jSF1qVYChlo
deadmansswitch.net/
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/so-who-really-tried-to-blackmail-yeltsin-takeover-russia-nsa-cia-or-investment-bankers/
thesaker.is/how-my-book-unmasking-bill-browder-was-censored-by-amazon-by-alex-krainer/
mega.nz/#!tEpERCQQ!31UAW5nIK5J6idfVV4KKCqlEAEHGqUWNMJmOk-YSHgM
100r.org/2017/10/magnitsky/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=✓&q=starcliff&c=&j=&e=&commit=Search
scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1
bitchute.com/video/lQ3qEwX66pIL/
seed01.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&as=https://seed02.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&as=https://seed03.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&xs=https://www.bitchute.com/torrent/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.webtorrent
bitchute.
youtube.com/watch?v=njzZcdoLP6c
unz.com/ishamir/the-good-fortune-of-mr-browder/
marknesop.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/its-not-what-you-know-its-who-you-know-deconstructing-william-browder/
marknesop.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/sergei-magnitsky-bill-browder-hermitage-capital-management-and-wondrous-metamorphoses/
pirateproxy.mx/torrent/23535464/The_Magnitsky_Act-Behind_the_Scenes_[2017]_Andrei_Nekrasov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Supporting Evidence
consortiumnews.com/2017/08/02/a-blacklisted-film-and-the-new-cold-war/
archive.fo/ta4pY
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/13/how-russia-gate-met-the-magnitsky-myth/
archive.fo/PSuS6
consortiumnews.com/2017/10/28/guardians-of-the-magnitsky-myth/
archive.is/LMiQD
thekomisarscoop.com/2017/11/browder-the-cyprus-investigation-what-is-he-hiding/
web.archive.org/web/20171212115015/https://www.thekomisarscoop.com/2017/11/browder-the-cyprus-investigation-what-is-he-hiding/
dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180717232138/https://dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
Bill Browder Deposition
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9DMxfTGhY
youtube.com/watch?v=OBjO0TIb7pw
youtube.com/watch?v=c9LsoeTKloE
youtube.com/watch?v=oPjZC7RAdu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb_DoXqibYs
youtube.com/watch?v=jSF1qVYChlo

FYI Bill Browder is an American born Jew who renounced his American citizenship in 1999 for ostensibly tax purposes. Bill Browder’s grandfather, Earl Browder, founded the Communist Party USA. None of these details matter of course. (:

Personally I believe there is indicia that Browder had his mafiosi co-conspirators and Magnitsky murdered. The director of the film is a Russian critic of the Putin regime. Previously the director made a film blaming Putin for the poisoning of Litvinenko. The director was going to make a drama about the murder of Magnitsky by the Russian government until the story fell apart.

Attached: Shekel Flakes Merchant.png (500x825, 139.93K)

pretty sure this guy is central in what's going on. cuck chan has been prune all threads about him quickly

Five Eyes shills fill up any thread about him too. Also cuckchan bans liberally when glowing faggots want them to.

Previewed 5mins, looks very interesting and worth the download. Will watch later tonight. Today OP was not a faggot.

Good quality info thread. Good OP.

Putin is jewish. His mother Shemolova is jewish. It's even on wikipedia. Most of KGB was jewish.

Any info on the 400 million Putin mentioned?

Good thread op.

Here it is.
You can't take pee breaks JIDF.

Even if the official story is true, there is nothing wrong with beating lawyers to desth anyway. On the day of the rope, all lawyers will be killed.

Did somebody glue a shekel to the sidewalk again Chaim?

oooooyyyyyyy veyyyyyyy
Bump
Fuck these nigger jews, fucking fuck them all to death

Yet he works for the same Chabad Lubavitch kikes as Trump does

Attached: BasedChabadAcolytePutin.jpg (818x786, 129.99K)

Faggot liberals already had their talking points lined up a year ago.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19_06-57-51.png (635x273, 26.74K)

Surely they would never rise up against their all powerful masters after consolidating their militaries and populaces to back them.

lmao nice try, vlad

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't someone who's investigating a dirty government take precautions to ensure that key pieces of evidence he's uncovered would be accessible to as many people as possible in the even that something were to happen to him?
If this lawyer really was the best, wouldn't it be an obvious thing to do?

If you think about that, where is the evidence?
If some "nobody" like Seth Rich can setup a dead man's switch, why can't a respectable, supposedly highly capable lawyer do the same?

Why can't I view the evidence?
The answer is obvious, but these rhetorical questions are necessary.

downloading now, thanks

But our glorious Trumpstein info-poster showed pics of Putin with Rabbis and one where he's wearing a kippah, so obviously he's actually Jewish himself. cut the shit OP. who do you think i'm going to believe, your solid, well-formatted and cited OP, or someone who switches their IP all day long and astroturfs the same 'Trumpstein' pics in every thread?

Didn't think so. checkmate atheists

WTF?! HILLDAWG FOR GOD EMPEROR!

Attached: derpbaby.png (510x615, 306.89K)

Er no, Putin is just as kiked as Trump

Apologies user
I assumed you were one of the astroturfing kikes like

Always the boomer-posting shills with these strawmen non-arguments

Yeah, how about no.

deadmansswitch.net/

thank you for uploading this movie user.
i have downloaded it and will watch it tonight.
i first found out about this movie a few weeks ago, and i looked everywhere for this movie, but was unable to find it, not even on the top pirate sites.

the fact that The Powers That Be have gone to such extreme lengths to censor this movie and prevent anyone from seeing it for themselves, much less even hearing about its existence if proof enough that (((someone))) is terrified by this movie and will pull all of the levers of the Deep State to lock this movie into a blackhole.

incidentally, i first heard about this movie from watching another documentary called "The Forecaster", about the bizarre and shocking frame-job of Martin Armstrong, who was punished with 8 years in prison without being convicted nor even tried–simply for contempt of court because he refused to
hand over to the CIA his computer code for his predictive modeling system which allowed him to predict the 1997 Russian economic crash.

Martin Armstrong got framed by other (((Russian Oligarchs))), who were really Bad Jews in the employ of the CIA tasked with provoking coups in Russia to loot Russia. Such as Edmond Safra, the head of Republic Bank, which laundered billions stolen from IMF loans given to Russia in the 90's.
Safra and his circle of cronies were connected to Hermitage Capital and thereby to Bill Browder.

learning about the strange tale of Martin Armstrong led me to his blog, where he explains that the fall of the USSR was not at all what we in the West have been deceived to believe, but instead was an engineered coup, with Yeltsin being blackmailed by the CIA/FBI as part of the Glow in the Darks
masterplan to install the oligarch Berezovsky as Yeltsin's replacement.

instead, Yeltsin reached to the old KGB for help and that's how we got Putin.

armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/so-who-really-tried-to-blackmail-yeltsin-takeover-russia-nsa-cia-or-investment-bankers/

Then there's this book, The Killing of William Browder by Alex Krainer which was censored and banned for sale on Amazon.

thesaker.is/how-my-book-unmasking-bill-browder-was-censored-by-amazon-by-alex-krainer/

the fact that there is so much muscle behind censoring anything bad about Browder is proof that (((something is going on))), and that Browder is a Deep State oligarch who they will protect at any cost.

Attached: putin_gangsta_stride.gif (320x180, 2.56M)

Attached: ISIS_1000000.mp4 (1280x720, 5.2M)

need another link, it's been wiped already.

You can email the film's producer for a copy. This is his pinned Tweet so he's actively doing so.

Attached: Magnitsky Movie.png (613x298, 66.05K)

Pretty sure that he's 1000 times worse than George Soros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first, even if the story is fake, Magnitsky Act is a great law against russia and their oligarchs

how was it unclear ownership? they met with mafia to transfer ownership, but didn't complete it, so Browder was still the owner

who did that and why?
only Kremlin/FSB was capable of doing this

Why did he went to jail?

ever been to russia, you dumb fat american? One call from putin or his crony friend and records will be destroyed

so they killed him, either by beating him or by refusing his medicines

was she there with him 24/7? no, so her word is shit

>mega.nz/#!tEpERCQQ!31UAW5nIK5J6idfVV4KKCqlEAEHGqUWNMJmOk-YSHgM
why did you put this to jewish site? this site doesn't work without JewScript

next time encrypt the file using 7-Zip and post to a non-javascript file hoster
that's what we, pedos, do. our CP is not removed from web

you meant Volodya or Vovka, not vlad

this idiot should do what we pedos do to prevent our CP from being deleted
CP websites have tutorials how to do it, how to prevent censorship from fucking antis and granny lovers

here's more links to dig into Bill Browder. all of the info in these links is being 100% suppressed by (((you know who))).

Bill Browder was not only a major customer of Mossack Fonseca, the former 3rd biggest mafia money lavenderia in the world who got brutally and beautifully hacked hacked hacked to death by Guccifer the Shadowbroker, but Bill Browder's own
house is "owned" by a phony Mossack Fonseca shell corp.

100r.org/2017/10/magnitsky/

Here are the MossFon shell corps owned by the venomous treasonous thieving kike (((Browder))):

offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=✓&q=starcliff&c=&j=&e=&commit=Search

with these leads and names of Browder's shell corps, you can start tracing the flow from fake shell corps to fake owners to other fake shell corps and fake owners, all of whom are actually
secretly owned and controlled by Browder.

Bill Browder is one of the biggest money launderers and tax dodgers on the planet.

Bill Browder is an especially dangerous kike, because he is a pathological liar, and he is only too happy to provoke NUCLEAR WW3 between America and Russia by spinning his false
narratives smearing Russia, which are really just smoke screens to cover up for Browder's own massive theft and crimes.

Bill Browder is exactly the type of Juden Rat who is the star example for why our world is in the shitter.

Bill Browder is so evil and too guilty for courts, trials, convictions, vacay sentences at Club Fed, early release, then rebirth as a hero in the media spotlight.

Bill Browder just needs to leave planet Earth as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Bill Browder needs to sip the Novichok-Polonium tea and check the fuck out.

Attached: panama_papers_bill_browders_house.png (669x234 241.77 KB, 42.7K)

(((Bill Browder))) is one of the key insiders who helped the CIA frame up a bunch of phony evidence using the "OCONUS LURES", as text'd by the faggot traitor Strzok, which
was used to post-hoc "bless" all of the NSA spying targetting Candidate Trump, by fabricating fake Russians and fake plots which were wholly controlled by CIA, but passed
off to FISC Judges as being authentic Russian intelligence ops which deserve legitimate FISA warrants that permit the NSA to target all "Tangible Things" belonging to Don Trump Jr, as well as the Comms of anyone "3-hops out."

In truth, the FBI traitors were already abusing NSA SIGINT systems to spy on whoever the fuck they don't like and to further serve their Shitlib Political Bias, then colluding with CIA
to create false flags foreign lures which let them request back dated FISA warrants.

then the Marxist coup plotters in the 7FG Shadow Govt "Insurance Policy" can shrug and say "nope, we never once abused NSA awesome SIGINT powers, we never once illegally spied on American Citizens, and we never once did such spying for mundane political conspiracies having nothing to do with National Security nor Counter Terrorism nor investigating major international criminal cases."

what happens next?

Bill Browder knows too much about the 7FG to be permitted to live.
if Browder starts (((talking))), just imagine the chaos, man? the wheels of the conspiracy that rules the world would fly apart while doing 100mph.

so he won't get Novichok'd by Putin.

no, it'll be Langley's nano-drone that ice picks Browder's neck, causing him to fall down the stairs of his lavish mansion and die of a natural accident.

Attached: dz_hacked_email_bill_browder_kyle_parker_nataliya.png (1190x903 24.54 KB, 913.17K)

mega link is already taken down, wtf? kikes

Sent the dude an email will see how long it takes to respond or even if I get one

if any user has the doc please upload to several sites asap

Attached: Russia War Randy Ludlow.jpg (960x980, 132.31K)

We should selectively airdrop niggers, kikes, spics, faggots, and the high command [and their children] into Russia.

YOU NEED TO POST LINKS TO THAT TWEET WITH THE PDF
I was working on figuring out her exact residence but leads ran dry.

Worse than a thousand Hiroshimas. A war crime if I've ever heard of one.

i wonder what the dox is for this guy, could someone contact his son - if he even really has one - and ask him his opinion of this tweet?

I found it, but it's scribd, so I can't download
scribd.com/document/353856170/Veselnitskaya1

Use docdownloader.com to rip things off of scribd.

(OP)

Go away, Internet Research Agency psyop troll Kike.

Attached: Yevgeny Prigozhin 1 xx.jpg (1280x853, 174.29K)

All this bullshit for an image.

Attached: Natasha Veselnitskaya's house.png (464x569, 444.37K)

mega is dead. Reupload

Reupload OP

me too, been 14 hours so far, nada

Reupload OP

We can’t possibly win a war on the ground against Russia. I know the there are many people that think otherwise, but that’s simply not possible.

This idea that war needs to happen between whites is simply outlandish. There is no reason for any of this. I can’t speak about what it’s like to be in a situation where everyone is pushing for war.

Then again half the people here are unaware of what’s going on. Including the intel weenies.

bitchute.com/video/lQ3qEwX66pIL/

This video is still up. If it's hosted on Youtube or file sharing websites it will be taken down during the same day.

Спасибо.

Putin is a manlet who makes plenty of trips to Isreal.

Magnet link, for those who want to download it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:82834c6ba14e048f4480bca7e0bc6b25672be355&dn=lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&tr=udp://explodie.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://tracker.empire-js.us:1337&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337&tr=wss://tracker.openwebtorrent.com&as=seed01.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&as=https://seed02.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&as=https://seed03.bitchute.com/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.mp4&xs=https://www.bitchute.com/torrent/40940/lQ3qEwX66pIL.webtorrent

god damnit i loled

This thread (and topic) is great because it seriously challenges all the leftists on this board trying to sneak around with a quick "fuck kikes" to continue subversion unhindered, while simultaneously pushing a "Fuck Trump muh Russia" op.

I know the left has also come to legitimately adopt fuck jews (hilarious after years of pinning antisemitism on the right) because of their position on Palestine, but now they have to do their usual gymnastics to continue the Russia conspiracy as they also inadvertently defend pissrael.
Fuck russia and defend the kikes?
Or fuck trump he's a kike but he's secretly with russia…which is trying to defeat the kikes?

Attached: 7d0edaaf4164461821b21d08b0aa0d6b679b25017bbd71096b4f7e91518a7f4b.jpg (512x512, 52.37K)

How about if they are airdropped into northern Siberia, around the first or second week of January, and dressed in swimming wear?
the wolves might send us a thank you note for all the fatty meat we just sent.

Here is a direct link
bitchute.
com/video/lQ3qEwX66pIL/

Never heard this shit and not spending my time reading about another jewish trick.
With jews you lose, always.

let's not spend our time learning how jews jew western economies to death goys…

nothing to see here goys…

thanks

screenshot of jew jewing a jew

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23.png (1210x686, 705.5K)

It's gone.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22_14-35-21.png (1713x1073, 108.69K)

Thank you!

Also thank you OP. Your mega link may have been shit but this time you were not a faggot. Everyone needs to see this.

Attached: pepe_lives.jpg (1200x760, 172.95K)

Attached: 100% effective pedo treatment.jpg (1200x900, 108.82K)

Attached: Bill Browder_ Vladimir Putin is obsessed with me.webm (640x360, 6.62M)

Kikes should really stop trying to disguise their goodest goy.

Attached: wvladimirputin-32814jpg-1423637488.jpg (630x350, 24.51K)

REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.====REMEMBER ANONS. FILTER TORFAGS BY DEFAULT.

… what could go wrong?

Bump

Checked. Working youtube link, for as long as it lasts at youtube.com/watch?v=njzZcdoLP6c

Attached: kikewarning.jpg (564x376, 40.5K)

Something is being slid. I know the jews seem unified on sweeping this under the rug…

bump

Attached: E2A57448-532F-4D26-BBA7-D4F1E767CA80.jpeg (1024x675 284.38 KB, 189.63K)

>deadmansswitch.net/
Because a service like that would *never* be run by glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers.

No. Have your own deadman's switch running locally and/or a server *you* control.

look (((who))) showed up at The Aspen Institute

Attached: A Conversation with Henry Crown Fellow, Bill Browder_Segment_0.webm (640x360, 13.82M)

if you can stomach it, part 2

Attached: A Conversation with Henry Crown Fellow, Bill Browder_Segment_1.webm (640x360, 15.45M)

Funny you should mention The Aspen Institute.

The US' biggest single political donor for the past several election cycles is a Jew, Thomas Fahr Steyer. His dad was a prosecutor at the (((Nuremberg Trials))) and his aunt was a big part of The Aspen Institute.

See thread here.

Another few articles I'm reading now about Browder.
unz.com/ishamir/the-good-fortune-of-mr-browder/
marknesop.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/its-not-what-you-know-its-who-you-know-deconstructing-william-browder/
marknesop.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/sergei-magnitsky-bill-browder-hermitage-capital-management-and-wondrous-metamorphoses/

Anyone still digging?

Bump

They are still killing every link to this Doc. Now I want to see it because of (((them))).

is this anchored?

pirateproxy.mx/torrent/23535464/The_Magnitsky_Act-Behind_the_Scenes_[2017]_Andrei_Nekrasov