Israel adopts controversial Jewish nation-state law

archive.is/MRZo0

france24.com/en/20180719-israel-adopts-controversial-jewish-nation-state-law-0

Where have I heard these sorts of policies endorsed before Zig Forums? It sounds so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I think there was someone in Germany who advocated for these sorts of things before, long ago….. what were they called?

Attached: is.png (219x293 19.14 KB, 14.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njdc.org/blog/republican092216
archive.is/DIxld
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4875165,00.html
syria.liveuamap.com/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/ways-israeli-law-discriminates-palestinians-180719120357886.html
archive.fo/hJ6gI
xinhuanet.com/english/2018-07/20/c_137336434.htm
archive.fo/DIJvY
mondoweiss.net/2018/07/apartheid-accountable-barghouti/
archive.fo/UH2Lq
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-passes-controversial-nation-state-bill-1.6291048
archive.fo/PK2Dj
news.antiwar.com/2018/07/18/israel-approves-jewish-nation-state-law-in-narrow-vote/
archive.fo/Aqvda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heil'd
What's that? Are you forgetting the 6 gorillion?!? NEVER FORGET GOY!!!
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 30ae7fc103070ff7fd30f7822490e8eee1b3f620532bb39163be32e0417eaf8b.png (640x480, 479.35K)

Yidsrael needs to now carry out the deportation of all non-kikes. It'll help us not hit anyone innocent.

Oh, that is so cute. You think the "lefty" jews are different from the "righty" jews, huh? It's all the same team, different groups they control for the same moves in the same directions. There are only kikes, there are no good kikes.

this "walk away" shit and all of the lefty support for Islam is bringing more of these fucking kikes to the right. Not a good thing.

Israel is more or less coming under the control of orthodox jews who unironically think Hitler's only mistake was blaming them and not muslims. This creates a problem for normal, moderate Jews across the rest of the planet who now either have to defend unironic fascism or get shit on by the SJWs they created.

This crisis in Judaism was a long time coming since the Zionist project launched, eventually Israel's aims would contradict those of global jewry as Israel's desire to be a nuclear-armed imperialist power stands in direct odds to the globalist Jew consensus for nuclear disarmament and decolonialization. However, Trump being a full blown cuck and ZOG shill has created a situation where Israel can do anything without any penalty, meaning they will go full throttle into a new Apartheid over the next decade. This causes SJWs to demand all Jews come out against Israel or they will be seen as defenders of Zionism by default. It's here the mass redpilling will begin.

Sounds like Trump is playing 4D chess.

Trump is just a pawn

I'm still not sure if thats true. He says a lot of shit thats just like "I can't believe there's someone actually saying this on television and I can't believe he's our president. He definitely has some questionable alliances (kikes) but I don't think he could outright just say "fuck the Jews." I do wish however he would say about Israel the same things he says about NATO and Mama Merkel

Jews will never be “to the right” by definition. Republicans are not “the right.” You are fucking retarded.

Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Believe it the jews invested a lot of money ensuring their puppet won

Attached: BibisBestMateTrump.JPG (600x799, 85.43K)

That’s your problem, then. Everyone else here already knows the truth, and has known the truth since 2015.

That's the opposite of the truth. The orthodox jews are basically parasites who refuse to go in the military or work. They live off welfare because they believe working is for goyim. The "fascist" jews in Israel are mostly secular and have a lot of problems with the orthodox for being leeches.

pretty much this

Where did I say "Republicans are the right?" Fuck yourself you condescending cunt.

Excuse me for butting in but, any cunt that says on Zig Forums the following about the orange kike
A condescending response to that MAGEpedo gibberish is the kindest thing we can do

This too. Any Jewish infighting is secondary to their instincts to crush the goyim. All Jews live by the rule "is it good for the Jews?"

njdc.org/blog/republican092216
From a kike source.
/thread

Attached: hersh-jewish_donors-corrected1.png (575x376, 10.96K)

Exactly, this is why the altright exists, to trap European/White racial nationalists in Neocon 2.0./ edgy cuckservative bullshit.

And they failed.

Attached: 02988fd08bd8ca8a178daf8b6397b2a0c8feac547a8318949d628eeff5848ba2.jpg (1075x1326, 173.07K)

You forgot to post a smug pedo girl JPG and hit the report button on anyone posting content critical of Trumpstein

The absolute state of goons.

Attached: 00ffb8209741bd23f82574dd65d54e9b8f02444c6fb07cfc26d7e736457687d8.png (615x408, 477.82K)

Such strong arguments they make when faced with da fax.
They also avoid any discussion of Syria, often it will drive them out of the thread, try it some time ;)

Attached: sudan holocaust.png (834x688, 734.2K)

You forgot to write

Attached: trump jew_.jpg (1104x9961, 3.02M)

You were saying?

Attached: Jews and Trump - Expanded_.jpg (4456x4676, 4.54M)

Cry harder goons.

Attached: 3c9b3820d14abe5d22b04ad1c92968ba4ed93f125a931330e61942a219c19119.png (378x672, 247.27K)

lolnope. though, you are right to say that Jews will always work together in support of their own and that most – not all, but the vast majority – of Jewish 'criticism' of Israel is actually veiled support for Israel. ie. its a matter of strategy - eg. we should be nice to Palestinians BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S BETTER FOR ISRAEL/JEWS vs. we should kill Palestinians BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT'S BETTER FOR ISRAEL/JEWS

the key for whites is to take advantage of these divisions, which first requires recognizing them, which you are FAILing at

there can never be 'right' jews, in Zig Forums's sense of the term bc jews can never be white
pfffffffffft

you're a retard. its under the control of Zionist Ashkenazis – POLITICAL Jews. learnB4speaking

I HAVE THE POWER

3 separate ID's one common goal [and Tel Aviv domai], to astroturf the board to fuckery and goad anons for the continued israeli occupation of Zig Forums

That was not aimed at you, I was supporting your argument, user.

Why do you never get banned? You reported me yesterday and I got banned. When I reported you with my proxy, you didn't. Are you a mod?

this

you're a retard. its under the control of Zionist Ashkenazis – POLITICAL Jews. learnB4speaking

was supposed to be linked to this

He was on your side, remember your script where you pretend that America bombing the airfield to clear the way for israel to start a campaign of air raids didn't happen, like you pretend the jews who bought and own Trump, don't

It never worked when Kampfy was openly mod here, you just got them banned for it, and it still doesn't work while Kampfy only silently bans anons now

Reminder: The leftist always accuses you of doing what he himself is doing.

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (618x340, 46.29K)

Like who?
Tell us about these non orthodox zionist ashkenazi POLITICAL jews controlling israel.

>So far in 2016, of all the money given to major-party candidates by donors who appear to be Jewish, 95 percent has gone to Hillary Clinton and just 5 percent has gone to Donald Trump.
archive.is/DIxld
5% of jewish donation = LE KIKE PUPPET ZOGNALD NO U BAK TO T_d
Funny how your chosen brothers themselves say different, Shlomo.

Only you never have ever got banned while I have a whole folder full of bans for criticising you israeli kikes and your orange kike on here.

Many of them since Kampfy was claimed to have been removed when he patently isn't and is still here, only told to not be so obvious as he was before

Attached: Capture.JPG (843x773, 105.47K)

Can any user on here ever recall a single instance of these israeli kikes promotion neocon jewry ever being banned from here?

I have evidence anons get banned still for being too aggressive against the orange kike Trump

user, that doesn't make sense.

Attached: Jews - Trump Donors.jpg (1947x3981, 1.89M)

Well, I just reported you for chronic shitpsting and spamming, so lets see if they ban you this time. :)

Excellent OC user

Based

Can anyone remember when Zig Forums used to be against isreali neocon jews?

user, the board is a joke now.

The ones that have been in control of the fucking country the whole time, really, dipshit. But, specifically, Bibi and all of the Likud
lolrite, yeah. And, Sonia Sotomayor (uber-libshit SCOTUS who supports abortion) is a Catholic and Slick Willy (blow jobs in the Oval Office etc) is a Southern Baptist
holy shit you're stupid

—————-
– –
– –
—————-

—————-
– –
– –
—————-
GTFO smiley you retard

Well, I remember this brief period in time, before you newfags and retards got here, that Zig Forums actually new what a NeoCon was

Attached: neocon-team[1].jpg (800x445, 68.32K)

No, its been so long.
This board is totally shilled out. 90% of threads devolve into empty bantz, there is basically no real dicscussion or depth, and the mods are either rampant ziofags or toothless plebs.

But the Likud is only nominally secular, and everything about Bibi suggests an orthodox jewish perspective.

Same source but you don't post the graphic, (((how strange!)))
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
50% of the financial donations to the Democratic Party and 25% of those to Republicans come from Jews.
And that's party overall, not just trump. I'm not going to bother continuing as it's very obvious what you are trying to push.

And Trump sure helped ISISrael by canning airstrikes for SDF recently, as Syria, Russia and Hezbollah re-take the Syrian Golan? But you'll ignore this bit of proof and not address it because you kikes are told to stay off Syria. How pathetic!
P.s. Your wordy wall of text lefty OC is shit-teir and the astroturfing 'le epic OC' is hilarious. And you are still wrong as I have proven again. So make do like a fart in a fan factory and fuck off back to your sweaty goon cave.

Attached: Can_I_Interest_You_In_Some_Reading_Material.jpg (236x298, 29.87K)

Its people who claim to be conservative but end up being pro large scale immigration?

NeoCon is the term for the Trotskyists who claimed to leave the 'left' painted a conservative face and took over the 'right'.
Making the Republican party a jewish hijacked zionist vassel

See also

>Same source but you don't post the graphic, (((how strange!)))
… Because you already posted it?

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4875165,00.html
So, what you're saying is, Jews always provide the majority of their funding to the Democratic party? And that they're a minority in terms of Republican spending, EVEN THOUGH Republicans bow to them on the reg?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Its almost like, despite the fact that only a minority of Jews support the right, they are able to provide large sums of money to the right… (((how strange!)))

Which says absolutely nothing.
Here, let me help you understand numbers.

Lets say you have 10 donators, 9 of them are White and 1 of them is Jewish.
Lets say the 9 each give 10 dollars. Wow, you got $90! Congrats!
But then the Jew comes in and gives you $9,000.
Now, only 10% of the contributions came from Jews, so clearly, Jews are not a major factor in terms of your funding, right?

The fact that Jews gave Trump tens of millions of dollars which you keep trying to deny despite it staring you right in the face?

You mean while the Israels were laying mortar fire down upon anyone who came within range? I'm sure the US wasn't supportive of that.
Wait, what? "The kikes are told to stay off Syria"?
That's funny, because the kikes have been BOMBING SYRIAN FORCES quite recently.
>syria.liveuamap.com/

Again, user, its like 5 articles compiled into one image, and only a mongoloid would have trouble reading it or mistake it for lefty wall of text meme-failure.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (725x306 20.4 KB, 19.62K)

Jews are inherently not on the right. Your implication that they’re being brought ANYWHERE is that they’re being brought to the Republican party. You called it “the right.” Go fuck YOURself.

Now Trump needs to announce ENGLISH as ours and cite our allies as an example to all. kek

Germans didn't obtain their land by bulldozing over the previous residents.

Attached: bypass2.png (320x100 1019 B, 21.69K)

Doing exactly what so many Americans want like English being the official language but the other (((Americans))) cried shoah.

Makes you think…

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-171303.jpg (720x136, 49.69K)

They recognize the threat that the Arabs within their borders pose. If Israel gets into another Six Day War, that's a massive fifth column that will lend aid and manpower to the invading Muslim forces. They'll get to work on deporting their Arabs soon enough. Bibi needs something big to distract from his corruption charges and most people in Israel wanted the Arabs gone years ago anyway.

guess where they're all going to be deported: europe

That's the exact wording we should start using, especially to fuck with Republicucks.

"The actualization of the right of national self-determination in the United States of American ought be unique to the White American people."

Attached: Make America Duff Again.JPG (1552x1086, 84.66K)

A Saudi Royal baked a thread back at halfchan months ago. Claimed the US is importing arabs from Israel. He hinted we start digging around the Chicago area.

I hope your black if you are going to go around digging in shitcago.

Attached: black babies chicago prison.jpg (500x354, 81.71K)

exactly, newfag. this is how ignorant you are

Israel is officially ashkeNAZI now.

Mkay smart guy

The point you're missing, user, is that the schism between the Zionist jews and the "liberal" diaspora jews is just political theatre. The diaspora jews serve two purposes: first, their purpose is to actively work to break down the cohesiveness of the civilisation in which they live; and second, their second purpose is to offer a counterbalance to Israeli policy that flaunts international human rights. You'll notice that every time Israel makes a hardline call - and there are many of these - all the liberal diaspora jews rush to "criticise" the decision and make a lot of noise about it, but nothing ever comes of it. If the diaspora jews were ever put to the test; i.e. somebody suggested placing sanctions on Israel until it decides to conform to the same human rights conventions the West is subjected to; the diaspora jews would immediately raise hell over it and throw their support behind the jewish state. As I said earlier, their purpose is to offer a counterbalance to Israel, so that the world cannot accuse all jews of being of a supremacist mindset. It also largely shields them from being labelled hypocritical for pushing open borders on the West.
The interesting thing is, liberalism in the west is so pervasive that some of the younger, liberal jews actually have swallowed the kool-aid hook, line, and sinker, and do genuinely believe in the progressive position pushed on the goyim. Take for example the group that left recently from the Birthright tour that were outraged over the racist statements by their tour guide (there's been many recent articles on the Forward kvetching about it, pretty funny and a good read). The point is, whilst some of the younger jews appear to have swallowed the kool-aid, the powerful diaspora jews actually know the score and understand their international role. Don't make the mistake of thinking that because some jews push a liberal position and call out the Zionists that they're acually against Israel, because they're not. At least, not any of the jews that matter; and those are the jews that we need concern ourselves with.

The existence of a jewish state makes
ALL ANTI-JEWRY A POLITICAL SPEECH

Attached: Jew_takeoff - Family guy.gif (720x404, 1.87M)

Attached: gfdgfdgfd.png (666x1076, 320.01K)

It begins.

Attached: Hamas_Jew_killing.jpg (720x960 103.26 KB, 89.64K)

WTF I want to join ISIS now.

Many such cases. Sad!

Israel affirms itself as Jewish ethnostate, drops Arabic as an official language, and authorizes discrimination against goyim.
aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/ways-israeli-law-discriminates-palestinians-180719120357886.html
archive.fo/hJ6gI
xinhuanet.com/english/2018-07/20/c_137336434.htm
archive.fo/DIJvY
mondoweiss.net/2018/07/apartheid-accountable-barghouti/
archive.fo/UH2Lq
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-passes-controversial-nation-state-bill-1.6291048
archive.fo/PK2Dj
news.antiwar.com/2018/07/18/israel-approves-jewish-nation-state-law-in-narrow-vote/
archive.fo/Aqvda

Okay Ari.

Atom Waffen Division was right all along!

Attached: atomwaffen_1.png (590x513, 329.85K)

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

its ok when the chosen people do it

Hello Kampfy shill.

Attached: tumblr_n5it42eGRE1sib3kko1_500.gif (499x331, 994.45K)

Yep.

Attached: Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Bibi.jpg (971x1391, 434.39K)

Too important for shill/slides to kill.

He doesn't want a modern multicultural society being slowly eaten by niggers like all NATO nations (and Russia) got? Those are necessary for survival Putin said.