BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN

BATTLE LINES ARE DRAWN
Maxine Waters: Democratic nominee for President in 2020?
President Waters?
Waters has embarrassed herself on a number of other occasions in recent months, too; There was the time she called for Trump to be impeached because Russia had (according to her) invaded Korea. Then there was the time she claimed that RT had hacked C-SPAN in an effort to interfere specifically with her speech on the House floor — and let’s not forget the time she promised two phone pranksters posing as the Ukrainian prime minister that the US would “stand with” Ukraine to keep sanctions on Russia. She also has what seems like an unhealthy preoccupation with the idea of being shot at.

rt.com/op-ed/433714-maxine-waters-hustler-hate/
archive.is/IRe46

Attached: we need another nog to right the ship.jpg (1280x720, 58.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/15/can-there-be-war-without-soldiers-weapons-cyberwarfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kike free low effort slide thread

Oath Keepers are a bunch of pot-bellied boomer LARPers with muh guns. Take away the guns and watch them scatter.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 11.20.21 AM.png (289x385, 248.74K)

God I hope they really push this monkey. I want to see Trump win the easiest reelection in history.

You mean suicide thread.

Be sure to D&C leftists when/if this comes out.

Even worse, they're mostly retired (((law enforcement))). Oath queefers will be killed on the day of the rope.

You go right ahead and take those guns, kikey mckikensteinberg. You don't have enough nigger slaves to reach them, and when they kill all of your slaves we'll be the ones telling them to find the people who sent the niggers at their local synagogue. Target rich.

Absolutely zero chance she is nominated. Zero.

That would be racist though.

Yeah, those cucks are embarassing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.18K)

I agree totally with both anons consider this though.
much lulz will be had

Holy shit I hate fucking niggers. They're so goddamn fucking stupid and worthless.

Is it possible to engineer a disease that only kills niggers? Wiping out all the niggers would be great.

Meh, blacks scream racism all the time about everything.

God damn, I was just reading this article kek.

it can be memed

There's already several (AIDs, ebola, Sickle Cell, etc), but foolish and weak as we are, we keep helping them.

What?

Attached: confused.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

It sounds like they are from the leftypol school of political theory
I actually got told on there that democrats and social democrats were "fascists in disguise"

Why is that man angry?

The only reason they could be considered even remotely close to "centre-right" during the 2016 election was because their talking points and promises were so vague and focus-group informed that they HAD NO POSITION. They were literally talking out their ass, saying things people wanted to hear so long as they weren't "build a wall" and "end illegal immigration", to the point where you could viably consider them as close to centrist as they've ever been. It was all snake-tongued deceit, empty promises, and non-committal flip-flopping stances.

It's hard to feel sorry for them because they're nothing but a bunch of corrupt lawyers and celebrities focused too heavily on identity politics rather than actually trying to solve issues. They'd rather distract people with more empty words than actually sacrifice anything to help people, so long as they can secure more money and power in the process.

Pics related. The absolute state of leftist political theory in the world today.

Attached: 1429740127052.png (1024x694 4.2 KB, 263.91K)

Just trying to be satirical kek

The RT article was written as an op-ed so I'm to assume the author is a former commie

Also, I agree with you

New Dem Slogan: For the people!
Sad part is they pay people to come up with this stuff.

Attached: tt.jpg (900x642 359.02 KB, 358.11K)

a dead maxine can’t run for shit

That would be a shame. I hope she runs. I hope she wins the nomination.
Maxine vs Trump would instantly make it obvious just how racial politics in America is.

Unfortunately, there's not much we can do as individuals to support her.

Meh, blacks scream racism all the time about everything.

Attached: racism.png (1640x6944, 2.49M)

turn off the EBT network

This is probably the most disgusting and offensive to my eyesight nigger I ever saw. Except maybe the aussie abbos.

Attached: 04f6e53168da3596d429a37a977923b1e826bcf7d059ed060881925418a0fd4f.png (500x507, 105.04K)

kill it with fire

Attached: wtf_4.PNG (361x392, 48.12K)

We must educate them on who is really fucking with them, who brought them here etc.

Attached: lulz.gif (1263x1000 12.82 KB, 263.9K)

Attached: end-of-the-world cleanse the earth.jpg (1024x768, 145.47K)

Is that a rock-candy necklace she's wearing?

It would be so obvious the system is rigged as to be farcical: they would literally be rubbing it in our faces at that point.

Waters would lose than Mondale.

I'd like to see it just so I could find out what absurdities she came up with at the debates. She already said in normal Congressional settings that Russia invaded North Korea and that she was worried that Trump would get us into a war if North Korea hit the US with a nuclear weapon. She's a living, walking, breathing Kangz stereotype, just missing a glass of syzzurp and spinning rims on her car.

Great. That's what the lemmings need. The more obvious the better.

Are there any "good" things about Maxine Waters? I feel like making some pro-Maxine campaign posters.
Oh and by "good" I mean "What would appeal to the most insane, self hating liberal cucks? What would appeal to the most hate filled anti-White blacks?"

For starters,
~She openly calls for violence against trump supporters (aka White people)
~Stridently pro-impeachment
~She is a stronk womyn who takes a belligerent, martial tone. Often alluding to violence in her speeches. Once saying "If you shoot me, you better shoot straight. There’s nothing like a wounded animal."
That's a selling point.

I'm sure we can fill in some Bernie Sanders esq economic policy like,
~$15 minimum wage
or
~Free solar powered cars for everyone

Of course she would lose the general; I was referring to the primary.

Let's do nothing and hope it goes away.

Attached: stank lives matter.jpg (1180x787, 342.74K)

You sure it wasn't one of us agitating? Cause this is gold and our guys are pretty good at infiltrating their shit. When you know your enemies better than they know themselves, you've won the war.

Most blacks see jews as another white ethnicity, just like german, English, Norwegian, etc. This will probably never change.

Stands to reason, which is why 'multiculturalism' won't work…I mean most of us see them as chimpanzees and THAT isn't going to change.

Attached: blacks enlarged testicals plate in anything.jpg (720x504, 58.79K)

Let's make it happen boys

Attached: kek-wills-it[1].jpg (1280x1024, 168.85K)

What the fuck am I looking at?

Distended negroid testicals, Mr almost satan.

Elephantiasis.

The nogs version of Ikea seating.

Attached: h-bean-bag-chairs-canada-ikea.jpg (480x358 47.6 KB, 11.36K)

OHHH EMMM GEEE did you read that article on here the other day about the parasitic worms that are being imported into Europe via the black…HO LEE FUK…we ought to sink that shit at sea FOR THAT REASON ALONE…(at least, I think it was on here…could have been somewhere else as well)…absolutely fucking NASTY!!

I want her to run so badly. The sheer incompetence on display would be hilarious to see in a debate. Fuck, it would be amazing.

Deranged retarded nigger that mixed all her meds up with candy.
Please make this stupid fucking melted fudge faced nigger your front runner.

I truly wish someone would shoot this fuck'n kike Pelosi and that silverback nigger, Waters, directly in the face and do it NOW!

Would love to see that idiotic failtrain going for office.

Kek,
So this is the BBB version of BBC?

it's the only way to be sure.

Attached: BAStronaut.PNG (394x398, 361.58K)

That is quite possible. Kek

bump

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/15/can-there-be-war-without-soldiers-weapons-cyberwarfare/

Please, please, please, please, please put this negroid front and centre in 2020. Honestly, I could not think of a better way for the dems to destroy their chances if I tried.

We can make it happen, we can fake consensus, leftards will bite it and Maxine will too since she's completely retarded.

Would it be irresponsible to make outrageous memes to support this cunt as the nominee? Portray all the fucked up shit the sheboon has stated, as if it were positive, to piss off normies more and convince the idiots in the DNC that they have support. It could tear apart their party.

If we can't get her can we get the other one who was worried about Guam tipping over?

BASTE BLACK LADY
QUEEN MAXINE 2020

Attached: bcb.gif (900x651, 578.32K)

They sucked on cow cooch when they were teens and the hormones made their balls HUGE. The tribe negresses go bananas for that shit.

do it

Attached: 812b600995b2ceaab53f77f41f75c548bd17af18e63a9c8116e72a6096429ffe.jpg (1112x688, 159.74K)

give me death or give me liberty.
the cucked right will never fight the soy left.

Attached: 579.png (595x397, 123.42K)

This is what happens when you empower your golems and keep them stupid.
Once something unexpected happens they snap and go off the rails.
Their handlers have completely lost control over them.

ffs this woman looks legitimately idiotic. And I mean this in the full meaning of the word.

Attached: 801_maxine_waters_1200_730x480.png (730x480, 367.93K)

Attached: IMG_3561.GIF (410x273 1.2 MB, 82.2K)

While it looks terrible, I would suffer a thousand hells before having to see that beast without makeup

Attached: 1ae371c035578680ba815c931588af4e7877b2222f7b11e55f59977c899458f2.jpg (774x960, 88.61K)

Why do you anti Peterson brainlets post these forced memes in the entirely wrong context. Just for the sake of (((spreading them))) I suppose huh?
Sage for off topic

This is correct. Any strategy that doesn't account for the level of boomery in our society will fail. Boomers will continue telling us that everything is okay right up to the moment the communists line them up against the wall. You cannot understand the lengths a boomer will go to to spite his parents or his children until you have experienced it yourself.

Sage for off topic.

Why does she look like an uglier james brown with lipstick?

is this a tranny?

Big mouth, wide nose, shit skin, crack smoking, monkey looking, fucking nigger running for president again. Not a nig,no never. Fucking moon cricket, jigaboo, porch monkey trying to fuck up America again.

dear god I hope she runs, sage for clickbait bullshit
ProTip: If the articles has "?" in the header it's fucking click-bait for retards