This VIDEO Recruits Jews for an Organization that TARGETS Zig Forums -

how Israel & Jews work to flood social media w/ propaganda & censor criticism

This is an inspirational & recruitment video made by Israeli-American Council IAC.

It talks about Act.IL - - ACT is both an organization and (since 2017) a social networking mobile app used by Jews to oppose what they consider to be counter-Semitic ideas on the internet …

Check out their duplicitous self-description on Wikipedia

"The organization behind Act.IL is not an agency of the Israeli government, but is staffed by former intelligence officers and has a collegial relationship with the Israeli Intelligence Community. It has a close relationship with Israel's Ministry of Strategic Affairs which combats BDS and other strategic threats. Act.IL is a joint project of the private Israeli university IDC Herzliya (private?) and the U.S.-based Israeli-American Council. The Maccabee Task Force__, one of Sheldon Adelson's foundations, is a major funder of Act.IL"
wikipedia.org/wiki/Act.IL

This is just one of many industrial strength shilling operations by kikes who now realize that the Goyim know and target free speech on the internet in efforts to SHUT IT DOWN..

Other urls found in this thread:

eachnow.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, they have many of these organizations.

LoL

So all those pro-ZOG neocon Republican posters here hitting the report button on anyone against any of the controlled opposition kosher clowns they promote on here aren't quite legitimate fashy based goyim whose sole role seems to be to make Zig Forums a NeoConservative recruitment centre?

Attached: HasbaraKikeModsUsualTrickery.png (986x78 292.65 KB, 7.54K)

checked
and eachnow'd
eachnow.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8

MUH KAMPHY BANNED ME AND I WAS TOO STUPID TO BAN EVADE WAHHH

Your (((fallacy))) is: (((appeal to ridicule)))

Here are some of the other Jew shill organizations that are affiliated with ACT.Il … (Screen shot from the end of the posted video)

This is why we get so many trolls here.

Attached: hasbara ACT_IL 02dou.jpg (656x522, 43.69K)

It's hard to spot these israeli hasbara on Zig Forums with their faux aggressive cartoon nazi style rhetoric and threats if you question their endless promotion of NeoCon kikes and zionist aut-right clowns on Zig Forums

Cough

On another thread

If the 'net' is too hard for you, stick to crayons.

This guy is a real fuggin' joke, man.

FRANCIS E DECS LONG LOST SON
COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD

Attached: HH_PPPA[1].jpg (530x688, 90.07K)

Your (((fallacy))) is: (((appeal to ridicule)))

(((again)))

Here's a still. It's interesting that we get some operational info.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x473, 359.86K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (646x541, 288.01K)

So, you may have seen the anti-trump shills here. They are from the same sort of groups. Here they are saying it themselves! "in order to be truly effective, we need to tailor our content for different target audiences, and that's exactly what we do".

Yep, they surely do! Here, for example, trolling against Trump.

The kikes troll the net so much they have a shilling training system. Here you see them launching a simulated shilling (((campaign))).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1806x940, 827.28K)

You'd think they would learn by now that it'll only makes things worse by doing that. If anything, tricking them to overreact to even the most mundane statements can be exploited as an indirect redpilling vector.

oy vey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (767x431, 303.36K)

Which one are you?

PS - protip
When you are gang stalking an user for criticising the ZOG emperor on another thread , don't just jump in feet first harassing said user with israeli hasbara tactics on a thread made about israeli hasbara targeting Zig Forums

Seriously, pause, take a breath, have a read of OPs post, then watch the video, then slap yourself in the face with a gefilte sandwich

Attached: Hasbara Handbook[1].PNG (433x398, 49.81K)

How much are you being paid? No one repeats himself over and over for a year.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

((("It is by Beelzebub, prince of demons, that he drives out demons")))

You are the ones who killed Jesus.

Holy shit he actually said it

Attached: smug laughing girls.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

They fill out a form that automates, semi-automates, the process, as seen here:

See where it says "message"? That's the spam.

This is a simulation, though. They may have superior software elsewhere 8^)

tfw no anime stalker in the wire

>((("It is by Beelzebub, prince of demons, that he drives out demons")))

3 separate IDs all basically with the same MO
How authentic

I dare you to name something the jews don't infiltrate and corrupt.

Attached: losers.jpg (459x743, 55.23K)

beepboopbop

The based Republican party!

Attached: Republican_Jewish_Coalition_Logo[1].png (415x170, 29.98K)

Do you know how many confirmed republicans have eaten banana cake and cried about old yeller dying? I assure you, it is not enough.

Attached: fun.jpg (280x210, 28.48K)

beepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbopbeepboopbop

Broken bot?

Attached: hasbara-handbook[1].png (300x424, 48.3K)

nope, just trying to see if you are a real person. I guess you are, you massive faggot. Kill yourself hasbarafag, you will never be white.

How about manual labor? Sure, they corrupt it, with their illegals, but they don't infiltrate it!

maybe he meant yellow cake?

ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF MY REPETATIVE ASS IS A KAMPHY KUSHNERBUX PAID INFORMANT SPY DESIGNED TO HARASS ME

So uh. You're just going to continue with emotional anti-intellectual attacks against the white man, aren't you?

Attached: the two platforms.jpg (500x358, 70.86K)

Yep. It's interesting how they attempt to D&C too. This is a paid shill:

"no you are" is a basic shill device

So, I'm against communism. I'm a Fascist.

But the fact remains that the kikes want whites disarmed, so they can kill us. It's in the preface to Rules to Radicals.

You should read more, and mouth less.

>nope, just trying to see if you are a real person. I guess you are, you massive faggot. Kill yourself hasbarafag, you will never be white.
Have any of you israeli hasbara who decided to jump in this thread (while simultaneously doing the same on another thread, with the exact same script) harassing anons not down with ZOG even realised what OPs post is about yet?

Way to go in demonstrating your methods and tactics under Kampfy's open reign hasn't skipped a beat while he's been told to sit back a bit and ban less than before, you continue your israeli diplomacy campaign with the same zeal still.

Protip:
It's about israeli jewish hasbara targeting social media and even shows they target Zig Forums

Are you a mod? Why are the mods protecting you?

Do you know what Zig Forums is about?

Fact: Attacks on Trump = thirst for white blood.

Farming…the Earth dies under their care…I have an idea…let's put them in charge of the entire planet s/

Why are the mods protecting you?

I should have wrote used to be about…

Then you should be against the Trotskyite Republikikes.

>>>/reddit/

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

proofs?

filter me then, faggot…I won't miss you

Nothing works like that. We vote for those who prosper the whites who aren't cucked. It's simple as this.

If Hillary had one - the woman you are shilling for, 2020 - she would have confiscated our guns, laying the groundwork for street massacres by wild spics.

We speak of fundamentals. Also of importance, a vibrant economy, that we might prepare, and that we might influence, to counter the kikes.

WAHHH HE MADE FUN OF ME FOR BEING FROM REDDIT WAAHHH
You are almost as cringy as hasbarafag.

Israhell is that you? Hello?

wew
At least capitalize the "W" in "White" so you don't seem like a total outsider.

Attached: vote.jpg (600x460 186.89 KB, 109.97K)

Your emotional outburst is one sided…I feel nothing at all for you.

bye kekapede

You forgot about the labor unions.

Attached: jewsunions.jpg (217x346, 16.53K)

So tell me this: would Hillary have seized guns? Yes or no?

A good point, but I was careful to add the word "manual". I have yet to see photographic evidence of a kike working.

They have a ratting app.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1405x804, 652K)

whatever…I am about as unimpressed with you kikery as a person can get.

Yes, they all will in the end…the last thing on the planet that they want is 200 mil man army getting ready to do its own thing and probably skull fuck them as well

It would be a shame if their buildings were firebombed

Probably not, Obongo didn't in 8 years, even after Sandy Hook. Things would have generally been the same, aside from White Nationalism being completely neutered and turned into the American branch of the counter-jewhad movement.

To the contrary. Trump has helped the gun movement in a big way. Cody Wilson's Defense Distributed can resume uploading 3D gun files for the first time in years, because Trump's administration settled with him.

I found the kike:

< Vote for Hillary, goyim. She won't take "our" guns.

And consider the nerve! To say that what Hillary says - pay no mind! But if Trump is even slightly courteous toward the kikes with a death grip on the world, oh hell, it means he ebin iz one, muh drumpfs.

These anti-Trump kikes have unrelenting faith in the safety of Hillary for them, and, get this, they are TOTALLY right-wing. oh yeah. down with it all, all of the thingies, whatever they are.

>>>/gaschamber/

…….

It's always been the same semitic shit from both of the jew-parties. I'm not completely convinced that ZOG is all that scared of an armed populace, if they were, guns would have been banned long ago. They don't think the goyim are capable of an armed revolt.

< VOTE FOR HILLARY!!11

Attached: r_d_voters_prison.jpg (1600x1101, 1.37M)

hitler was not a vegan. he was a vegetarian. vegans are faggots.

It's almost like they work in shifts. 8:44pm in London right now, it's hasbarafag's bedtime.

You deduce the guy that's the shill on Zig Forums is one of the few ITT who rejects your promotion of jewish zionism?

Meanwhile more than a dozen literal israeli hasbara kikes invade and swarm a thread specifically about israeli hasbara targeting boards like Zig Forums and attack anyone not down with the ZOG Emperor Trump…

Go to bed, paki. You need to be well rested for your job of shitting up Zig Forums.

Attached: JIDF Represent.jpg (898x628, 210.54K)

Attached: Potato Goes In The Sack.jpg (2496x1664, 1.09M)

Attached: TalmudChan.png (1115x971, 675.19K)

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.08K)

Oliver North is one of the most shabbos of the shabbos goyim, he and his wife even hosted tours to Israel. He's the new president of the NRA. If ZOG really wanted us disarmed, and the NRA was standing up the jewish establishment, Ollie certainly wouldn't be in charge.

REPORT AND HIDE THIS THREAD. Call the ADL!

Sage for downvote. Can we please get the ability to downvote on 8channel Zig Forums? I'll suck dick to become a vol too if needed.

Someone has to ban all the nazis.

MAGA

Attached: Chutzpa - When a Kike Needs Help Lifting His Massive Balls.jpg (590x386, 78.28K)

Followed by fuck drumph.

What was I expecting when I opened this thread, honestly? I haven't even scrolled past this comment and I bet your bitch ass has already hopped an ip just to spew the same bullshit in the same syntax and expect anons to believe it's stink is not the same.

Attached: 192643871.jpg (1200x858, 65.47K)

It's only the Jews who are hated so unanimously worldwide that they have to organize themselves into squads that try to shut down criticism of them on the global communication network. The Jews themselves admit to hasbara propaganda on social media IN FIVE LANGUAGES.

Spanish covers most of Central America & South America as well as Spain. Arabic language too reaches a variety of countries over a fairly wide geographic area. English covers UK, Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand…

The whole planet despises kikes and says so on internet sites, evidently.

No other ethnic group has to do this. For example, Filipinos don't organize "Pinoy Internet Defense Forces" to counter anti-Flip sentiment that's busting out all over the world - - because, well, such an outbreak of hostile reactionary sentiment simply isn't happening regarding Filipinos. Same for Brazilians, Japanese, etc.

Jews, ask yourselves: WTF?

The situation reminds me of something Lana (Red Ice) said about the kikes being thrown out of 108 (or more) countries during history.

She said something along the lines of; "If I got dumped by a boyfriend, I could tell myself it's not me… It's HIS fault. But if I got DUMPED by 108 boyfriends it would be time for me to start thinking maybe just maybe I'm the one who is doing something wrong."

Industrial strength shilling - and the NEED for it - something that sets Jews apart.

Attached: 8bb3e763a76db88f20685acf386d716282e43f4effa7d9fc1c4af9f1a4d03c76.jpg (600x677, 160.93K)

I remember some shills that used to love their job, love israel, pure zionists, today's shills don't deserve a single shekel for this pathetic work. Picking on these newfags while the Aryan Race is waking, talking openly to each other, face to face about you and your race. Wait for it. It's coming.

Question, would Hillary have grabbed the guns? Yes or no?

I already answered that? See the string of numbers and letters with "ID:" in front of them next to the time? That's how you identify a poster. Write that down in your handbook.

Now answer my question: is NRA president Oliver North a true American patriot and hero of the White race or a shabbos goy ZOGbot?

It's the same stink no matter what string of numbers and letters that come after "ID:"

How can you possibly convince yourself that ANY OF THEM are on your side? You must have some sort of brain injury or something.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, NONE OF THE PARASITES CARE ONE SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES, IN FACT THEY ARE ENGINEERING THE VERY WAY TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Do you have some sort of 'father issue' that you can't see that your worship of ANOTHER MAN is inappropriate.

YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS…

Attached: capitalist class structure.jpg (948x1200, 323.81K)

Oh. You didn't continue the conversation. It's like you're paid to just shill or something. You definitely didn't address my objections, which were of the highest caliber - while your claims laid upon only blind faith, again, I am pointing out your great fault:

1. You believe you have found evidence of a failing in Trump, relating to kikes, perhaps some things that Trump has said
2. But in the case of Hillary, no worries if EVERYTHING YOU DO PROMOTES HILLARY (which is impossible to deny, for it is necessarily so, the consequence), because you believe that what Hillary says…. she will never do!

Well, you must live in a special kind of world, because Obamacare doesn't exist, then, and the Untraceable Weapons act doesn't exist, and the National Firearms Act doesn't exist, and Obama-Bush appointees who create the left-wing one-way-street of executive orders (making them irreversible), that's just not something that exists for you too.

You live in one right fine world, you do.

So, when you buy vegetables instead of lousy shit at the supermarket, you don't assume they're "on your side", you do it because you think the guy is "on your side". You do smart things for yourself. You do it. You do the smart things for yourself. Smart choices.

No, I don't think vegetables can 'think'…and if they could I don't think they would be 'on my side' either, they would be busy wishing for some dirt or something…lel

THE SMART THING FOR YOURSELF IS NOT SUPPORTING YOUR ENEMIES AS IF THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS

Attached: jidfyoutube.jpg (1235x1000, 115.09K)

How do I apply?

Attached: mossad shirt.jpg (1680x832, 152.27K)

You're a kike.

8^)

To the reader: What was to be understood, and the kike knew, was that I was referring to the farmer, or the shop selling the goods.

But let me tell you, those kikes are really persistent losers. Stupid motherfuckers. Stupid, I mean, they are the stupidest worms ever. Losers. Not one kike has invented anything worthwhile, and there has never been an interesting kike philosopher (they can't into philosophy - too stupid).