I used to be a member of Identity Evropa. AMA

I used to be a member of Identity Evropa. AMA.

Attached: deye.png (541x541, 56.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K8y-qUQuT2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the war hero Eli Kline a jew?

What made you quit?

How many kikes are occupying leadership positions?

Why do you think this is reddit?

Fat Hitler? No one talks about him at all.

The distance to travel in meetups. I live in a rural area, and the Coordinator is a lazy fuck. If I wanted to meet with other members in my state, I'd have to travel like 5 hours to meet halfway. I would've stayed if there were more active members around. It's a fantastic organization with alot of promise. The lead guy in Red Ice is a total narcissistic faggot though, but the local culture is pleasent and he's not an Autocrat.

Semetic ancestory disqualifies you from membership.

what is it
'used to be' ?

I meant to put quotes around Semitic. Kikes aren't even real Semites, they're Georgians and questionably Semetic Arabs.

IdentityEvropa.com

GO AWAY

This is a kike

He looks like fat Hitler.

Attached: fat hitler.png (655x367 281.93 KB, 432.25K)

He doesn't look like hitler at all

Attached: IE Twitter profile Eli Mosley.jpg (400x418, 55.56K)

Please elaborate.

"used to" means to have done something in the past, I think its slang, not proper English. "I used to be a soldier" would mean you were a soldier at one time, but are not any longer.

Let me guess, you’re Shawn the Spic.

What are the rank and file members like and what are the higher ups like?

"used to be" means "was".

what a coincidence, i used to be one, too.
i was PERSONALLY kicked out by damigo himself while chatting with him on discord. see, this was right after the "YIDwife Crisis" and i was telling damigo that continuing to associate with the jew-fucker peinovich was a really bad idea, and that it would negatively impact IE's credibility in the long run if they didn't dissociate from him, and damigo didn't like that, so … that's why i left. because i was thrown out lel.
lots of very effective organizers and leaders were purged not long after that. basically anyone that had a problem with continued association with the lying motherfucking jew-marrying fat bastard, or anyone that was too NatSoc in attitude, etc., got the boot, and quite a few others left near the same time voluntarily because they saw the org's direction.

but apparently marrying a fucking kike means you're a leader of the movement and you can be at IE events and IE can be at events with you, right? amiright?

the racial ones are really canaanites but that's beside the point anyways.

a step down in aesthetics, but reminder: damigo, with his tattoos and with his felony conviction, would not have been eligible for membership in his own group, back when he was running it. kind of funny, huh?

back when i was in, the rank and file were mostly natsoc with a handful of civnats and people on their way to being redpilled, and leadership was, well, see above. the YIDwife Crisis was a big litmus test that leadership failed.
the direction taken soon after i left was even more civic and "identitarian." from what i've seen in the news, or the lack of it, most of the college kids are acting on their own more. the overton has shifted in a way that what was "outrageous" by IE in 2015 and 2016 is being done everyday be kids on their own in leaderless cells. i'm surprised things have moved this fast but now i'm sure that even the old IE would be left behind, much less the new and more civic version.

How many nongay jerkoff sessions were there?

Too many to count. Every meet up we'd play 'spin the bottle' and 'seven minutes in heaven' to "break the ice", according to our state coordinator, but it was all guys. Jokes aside, fags aren't allowed in. The new guy from Red Ice is alot less of a cuck than Damigo, but he's kind of a narcissistic faggot. We can't say anything on the "Federal" IE server that's considered to be "bad optics" for IE. Being crude in any way, or posting anything to do with Nazism is discouraged. The stupid mods are really neurotic. State servers are fantastic, though. You build a network with like-minded people. Some states even have a few female members. One of our members is actually pregnant atm, she met her husband in the organization.

Is IE still worth joining, and what are the membership dues if so?

bullshit. there are fags in IE and there are, or were, at least, a couple near the top. one of which got his pic taken at the hwndu nyc camera back in the day.

not op but you have to decide for yourself. pros are getting hooked up locally in an easy way. con is giving your dox to a national org whose leadership you may or may not trust. see the post above mine 'kind of a narcissistic faggot" lel. it may be easier to just join your college "young republicans" and feel out who is likeminded and start a cell that way.
their website is easy to find. apply for membership and ask your questions.

Attached: 5e531d9b84b22ccc7ae9ca37d02cc02f0ad6646e9786e8502801e933490df88b (1)

They're 10$ a month. Jared Taylor just interviewed the lead queer. youtu.be/K8y-qUQuT2g

:^)