IS CLASSICAL HISTORY LONG AGO, 1184 BC YEARS AGO STILL RELEVANT TODAY FOR THE WHITE MAN?

IS CLASSICAL HISTORY LONG AGO, 1184 BC YEARS AGO STILL RELEVANT TODAY FOR THE WHITE MAN?
HAS HISTORY BEEN FORGOTTEN OR IS IT MORE APPLICABLE TODAY THAN EVER BEFORE WHEN MEN NEED TO BE HEROS AGAINST ALL ODDS?
WOULD YOU DEFEND YOUR WIFE, CHILD AND LINEAGE WITH ONLY A BOW, SHORT SWORD AND SPEAR AND SHIELD???

reference: The Odyssey, by Homer, narrated by W. H. D. Rouse/Anthony Heald

nofile.io/f/aq6pbQqwyjD/11 The Odyssey-Part11.mp3 ←— please listen to understand this post

Attached: Homer_British_Museum.jpg (635x800, 202.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/aq6pbQqwyjD/11 The Odyssey-Part11.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BE THE HERO YOU ARE NOT

ARE YOU A FILTHY RAT FACED JEW KIKE OR DO YOU NOT HAVE 15 MINUTES TO LISTEN TO CLASSICAL GREEK LITERATURE YOU ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF, AND YET MANY ARE NOT. SO THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD IT WILL BE DISSUADED FROM LISTENING TO IT BECAUSE YOUR AN ANAL JEW WHOREBOY LIKE ALEX SOROS

Hey, try pressing the "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard, newfriend.
Also, just about the only thing that audiobooks are good for is listening to at the gym. Other than that, they're inferior in about every way to a physical or digital book.

i can do this or I can do that, it's what I choose to do with no concern towards you, or your feels.

instead of blithering and blathering about his or that, let answer the jewish question, I'd sit back and watch the genocide of my black brothers as quick as I'd sit back and watch the genocide of jews. But by and large the jews are both of our enemies, look at what the jews have done with the spics in this country, first they invite them to pour across our southern border and now the jews are deporting families in masses back to latin american. Hell, even the asians and the arabs can't stand the jews. So let's not talk about (((Steve Cohen))) the individual, let's talk about the jews as the disease they are to all of us. The worlds a big place and happiness for all can be found in all of our own little corners…. but the jews, they're the ones capitalizing on all of this divineness. Let's unite in eradicating the pestilence, then we can work on a solid solution we can all be happy with. gnome sayin?

I've already read it.

Watch as OP desperately tries to bump his worthless thread.

Yes, because history repeats itself.
Sage for shit thread

Human evolution hasn't been significant for the last, let's say, 10000 years. We are essentially the same.
Therefore, great thinkers of the past nailed it (human nature) in some of their works.

(((kike)))
(((kike)))

well then, who cares about you, this post is free information for those you've neither read it or listened to it. Kikes on the other hand are well aware of it, and it's implications.

You make a good point.

Attached: 1st they came for.png (1125x723, 891.14K)

Does that make you a kike, or are you the exception?

Strictly speaking, all Greek literature from the Archaic period was meant to be performed. Even written material from the Classical period and after, like philosophy, was read out loud by the Greeks. Audio books are closer to the original Greek oral culture than the written word.

I think it does make me an exception.
however that doesn't make me a kike and classical greek literature is no longer taught in public schools… it's not common core, nonetheless were we to get into a debate over Lawrence H. Schiffman's "The Hebrew Bible" it would require several hours of nonstop dialog.

not withstanding higher learning and those whom at a times were not interest, it is a good listen for any normies or Zig Forums regular who has never heard it

why do you fear it kike? rhetorical, don't answer. anyone can tell you a filthy hook nosed jew.

The only problem I have with it is it encourages civ nat cuckery. Otherwise yes, the Jews are clearly everyone's enemy in the long run. The monkeys and spics need to be put back in their cradles.

Yes because it was meant to be both entertaining to the plebs and wise to those who knew how to deduct their meanings, I'm trying to do the latter. Aristotle stressed the importance of poetics in historical work after all, as an offhand example.

This sounds quite a bit like a QTDDTOT thread.

Oh ok, my bad, you're just a nigger who thinks he's an intellectual.

and as an aside, let's debate Flavius Josephus, The Wars of the Jews because I'll push you shit right in.

I've never been to Detroit but I think I'm getting the real experience here.

nofile.io/f/aq6pbQqwyjD/11 The Odyssey-Part11.mp3 ←— give it a listen for 3 minutes or less, hell, I've been bored for 6+ hours now so I'm not asking a lot of anyones time. and if it's to boring disregard the OP completely

This is historical presentism typical of someone who has read too much Strauss or analytic philosophy. Entertainment was only a minor consideration. There were heavy mythic tales, social memory, exchange networks, and political elements in the Archaic period involved in the performance of Greek epic, the lyric poets (e.g. Sappho's poetry was ritualistic, Pindar's odes was tied into competition between cities), and the Greek tragedians (tied up with the Dionysian festivals). All this was done in a performative artistic manner, orally and with music, deeply embedded in a wider culture that the so-called "plebs" would have understood. Like the earlier Nietzsche wrote, this culture is what produced the first men and what made the Greeks great. To put it in contemporary terms that meaning-mongers can understand: you are trying to do a semantic analysis while ignoring pragmatics; or reductionism rather than emergent/systemic aspects. While audiobooks lack other elements, it is much closer to how it was performed than reading it off a page in silence in your room while you simultaneously wonder how society could have become so atomized, disenchanted, and bugmanned. You should stop trying to deduce the meaning of things like the last men and start a mystery cult, get drunk on wine, strip yourself naked, and perform some Greek poetry in the middle of your university campus with a raging boner.

whatareyousayingggggggggggggggggggg?

Attached: hipster nationalist.jpg (310x163, 6.32K)

Attached: 560899ec97bb7ec7785c1d31d73e8c89fd01f13c13febd4be8c2269358a6d4ea.jpg (650x488, 112.31K)

Never even heard of him.
If that's what you're trying to do, then yes its pretty poor for that. Looking at their life has been done a hundred times over though, Odysseys contents are too rich for such vanilla grounds. Meaning mongers made me laugh through, I'll admit.
And this is why history will forever remain cancer, because of people like you who want over glorified Harry Potter books for adults. Articulation rather than knowledge is the most important aspect in all of this, "stop trying to deduce meaning", lmfao please.

You're still thinking along the lines of a typical Apollonian bugman with your presentism. It's not about "looking at their life" like some sort of insect collector academic in your room while you pin Ajax and Peitho to your pinboard, while noting other author's bug collections. Again, the whole thing was performative, mythic, and socio-culturally embedded. It's not about the analysis and the description. Go read about the Renaissance period and scholars like Plethon who fled the decaying Byzantine empire to Italy. Plethon secretly worshipped the Greek Gods and called for a return to the Archaic Greeks, much like Nietzsche did, secretly among Byzantine Christians (who ended up burning his works). After he landed in Italy, Plethon had a major role in the creation of the Renaissance. Something similar happened during the Germanic romantic period as well with many romantic philosophers drawing from the pre-Socratic poets, myths, and culture, which Nietzsche noticed. There is something about the Archaic Greek myth, epic, poetry, tragedy, art, etc. that bring dying European cultures back to life once you start taking them much more seriously and performatively than you are. You compare this to Harry Potter while underplaying mythic, artistic, and socio-cultural power. You're basically part of an online imageboard culture that sometimes rises above the garbage due to trolling madmen obsessed with dubs, meme-art, mythic frog symbolism, etc. Any real world influence this board has is not due to some bug-nerd going, "let me plug that into my meme calculator before we go ahead". Trump is a Dionysian satyr leading a "grab 'em by the pussy" phallic procession of Chad Nationalists. If you want to stick at your level of Apollonian analysis, the "Harry Potter" comment shows your ignorance of the entire issue and is an ass-backwards analogy (a wizard book not already in the culture influencing a subset of already trash culture, rather than a mythic socio-cultural system of Greek performance that produces great works) and strawman (comparing single books to societal wide beliefs/art, and that the Greeks were the equivalent of the Marvel-Zeus Cinematic Universe).

Anons like yourself are partially responsible for the decay of Western civilization. You truly are a last man (and not even a good one. You talk about "deducting meanings" you can't even support your assertions in a way that shows you have any comprehension of analysis, semantics, logic, or hermeneutics. Try to live up to your standards, m8). It's not too late though, please log off the internet, go drink some wine, do some manic rituals in a dark cave involving drums, flowers, fireworks, women, and nudity. We can bring back the first men this way.

All those accusations and Nietzsche prose. Then a total fucking fail at the end.

Shame on you for relinquishing your Aryan Dharmic instincts and investing in niggerish larp behavior like the fucking post-Christcuck Jew slave you are.

You're better off rejecting faggot ritual watching this video that bugmen might like because you don't live in a god damn hipster poser "I'm totally authentic as possible" world. But in a world with real NATURAL LAW CONSEQUENCES.

Larpers vs larpers.

You lost children are the last men. And do not do what you were meant to do and "BECOME THE HIGHER MAN, and Herald the coming of the OVERMAN!!"

God damn it. Too much fucking hypocrisy in one thread. If only I could lead you all. I would be killed though and rejected by you pseudo-intellectual "literally" hipster nationalists

It is always relevant. The details may be partially lost to time and myth, but the brightest and most impressive actions and ideas still resonate to this day.

You missed Nietzsche's point about the Greeks. There are first men, last men, and higher men. The road to the higher men starts with the first men. You need the initial conditions that led to things becoming great. You need to become first men to set the social conditions for greatness. No Aristotle without Aeschylus. What you call degenerate aren't really instinctual things at all. It's mythic performance and creation. Put down the atomwaffen Hitler-Hindu larp that seeks to negate life, and buy a fifty foot speaker with electric guitar while screaming "Yes!" over a prog rock solo while worshiping a lightening storm. Why would you want to lead us when you can start your own storm-solo cult from your great works created by yourself?

"Ancient" Rome is really only 500 years old

it was located in present day North America and had full electricity

What category of the Calhoun's Rat Utopia experiment do the bugmen fall under? Just curious.

Mythic is a very funny word when you put it in this context. I see you lack topic comprehension.
Tautological nonsense.
The whole book is a description of the events following the Trojan war, analasis comes for us.
I am taking them seriously by regarding them as key historical records rather than epics or "poetry" (I addressed that before) you dunce. You're the one who reduces these important pivotal moments to strung out primeval shamanism.
It's not mythical , my entire point. Maybe you should try to deduct the meaning of my previous post before going on your little capeshit rant (when, infact, I was comparing your treatment of the knowledge to the act of reading a Harry Potter book; mindless entertainmen when, again, they're very much so based in reality)
Very hypocritical considering the fact that you told me analysis is wrong because I'm limiting myself to staying inside my "dark" room. You're akin to a liberal traveling to Brazil and drinking ayahuasca because dude so enlightened lmao. Your experiences mean nothing on a websitre for ideas, and it seems I was right, you lack the articulation to convey your thoughts so they're useless to us, especially so when you boldly claim whatever these texts conjured up in your skull has greater meaning than the texts themselves. The contemporary Greeks had a tale about a fool and his "tasteless sweetness"; we mustn't become the first men, we must fashion ourselves into over men, and if your conclusion on the Odyssey is " don't think feel it lmao" then you're already an underman, incapable of thought and speech, one that does nothing but feel, a barbarian.

homosexual
God I hate hipsters
Because they kill you. RIGHT AWAY. 100% off all white leaders died before you ever heard of them. Or whites are so weak and pathetic that they had no leaders post 1950. Research says otherwise.

KILL ALL HIPSTER NATIONALISTS. THEY ARE THE UNDERMAN POSING AS THE HIGHERMAN!!

Fuck off, nigger.

Hmmmmm