Reporter kicked out of Trump-Putin press conference in Helsinki

I wanted to ask a question about Israel’s secret nuclear arsenal

Reporter kicked out of Trump-Putin press conference in Helsinki, Finland and landed in jail. He just wanted to ask two simple questions.
I wanted to ask a question about Israel’s secret nuclear arsenal

jewish Chabad Lubavitch puppets Trump and Putin have the journalist thrown out and arrested for daring to question their masters illegal possession of nukes.

Attached: JournalistTriesToAskJewishPuppetsAboutIsraelsIllegalNukes.mp4 (426x360, 4.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PressTV/status/1020023290083999744
forward.com/news/breaking-news/353552/video-ivanka-trump-visits-the-grave-of-the-chabad-rebbe/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-trump-and-three-other-us-presidents-protected-israels-worst-kept-secret-its-nuclear-arsenal
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
sott.net/article/314956-Donald-Trump-A-mafia-don-with-a-pompadour
youtube.com/watch?v=IG0bViDVmTE
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318770/trumps-strong-jewish-ties/
timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saw this faggot get dragged out, but what proof of this?

watch the video - there is all the proof you need

The video suggests his hang-up is on the nukes themselves, not Israel, although the fact he articulates about the US-Israel relationship at all is kind of amazing.

twitter.com/PressTV/status/1020023290083999744

You clearly haven't even bothered watching the video embed but wanted to call one of the few people calling out the kikes to two of their most high profile representatives in front of the international communities media a "faggot".
Did you do this to reinforce the notion that resistance to jewry is undesirable?

In the video I included it shows him being dragged out…the journalist in question then gets to speak and explain his reasons for doing what he did.

Which is infinitely more than the entire aut-right has, could or ever would do to show any form of resistance to ZOG

Attached: PutinTrumpDefendTheirChabadBosses.JPG (680x453 59.86 KB, 91.85K)

I saw him get kicked out. If he'd just asked the question instead of being a faggot well before that, maybe he could have redpilled gorillions.
Now it'll be some 12th page text box.

true that -
intentions are just intentions until they properly are acted out on in a way that that is pragmatic.

p.s. what the shill 410b6e doesn't want you to know, is that drumpf is actually a poo
And Syrian Golan has nearly been completely re-taken by Syria, with great help from kike shabbos goy putler who flew his jets interefernce up and down the border to stop the kikes shooting the syrian airforce, along with help from best friend orange drumpfo da gud goy, (+ a sprinkling of zogzogzogzogzog for extra effect!) who said no more air strikes for ISISrael mercs.
But really, they're both shabbos goys who have ended greater ISISrael, because it's really 2976D chess and they're going to build an oilpipline from bibis house through assads asshole, amirite? because assad is also a shabbos goy according to this shilly faggot. Somehow! kek

hiterl is also a shabbos goy because he met with trumps great grandfather and MUH chabad!

Attached: OLCole3_cole_desolation.jpg (780x477 106.19 KB, 62.62K)

The paper he waved was clear indication of what he was there for, to protest isreal's possession of nukes while both Trump and Putin defends israel's illegal possession of nukes while not being signed up to the NPT.
Only the israeli kikes who dominate these boards shouted down anyone mentioning this point the other day, insisting he was a "faggot" for daring to confront the ZOG Emperor Trump and his Chabad partner Putin.

Meanwhile you call those daring to confront the jewish evil "faggots"

Attached: iranNuclearProgramMeme1[1].jpg (1020x557 56.16 KB, 506.19K)

And people call me mad for thinking that the whole Russia shit was staged by Kushner as a power grab

Israel believe themselves to be above the law that all others must abide:
Israel claims it has no obligation to act on a resolution passed at a UN conference on Friday that singled out Israel over non-proliferation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Saturday.

At the conclusion of a month-long conference in New York, the 189 signatories of the international nuclear non-proliferation treaty (NPT) called for an international conference in 2012 with the aim of establishing a nuclear-weapon-free Middle East.

"As a non-signatory state of the NPT, Israel is not obligated by the decisions of this Conference, which has no authority over Israel," the prime minister's office said in a statement. "Given the distorted nature of this resolution, Israel will not be able to take part in its implementation."

Attached: IsraelIranMeme21[1].jpg (654x556, 145.03K)

forward.com/news/breaking-news/353552/video-ivanka-trump-visits-the-grave-of-the-chabad-rebbe/

Attached: ivanka-at-chabad-rebbe-grave-1478435078[1].jpg (1848x1020, 105.73K)

I like how the kikes ITT pretend something completely different happened than what was actually in the video.

Press B for balls of steel on this guy

Muh saviors of hwite race, orange kike and KGB jewtin.

This doesnt even surprise anyone.

Settle down, user. I'm a torfag and it's too slow to watch streamed mp4s over tor, so I was hoping there was a link to an article or something. It sounds like it's worth downloading, though, so I will download it.

We know, fuck off levi.

smiley get the fuck off our board. you already have a fucking board to spread your retarded nutcase conspiracies you learned from jewtube 'research'
>>>/fringe/
and if that's not good enough then take it to
>>>/x/
and if that's not good enough cut yourself up and get v& again

Attached: FringeFaggot2.jpg (573x430, 105.87K)

Just like the bent-logic arguing that the reporter is at fault for Putin and Trump kicking him out before he could state his protest…
Perhaps you could have watched it when you logged in under this ID [3f54dc], or was that VPN too slow also?

Attached: HasbaraMong.JPG (908x636, 100.73K)

|
|>
|
|

this is how fucking stupid you are
lol newfag

I have a fantasy, I have a dream as Saint Nigger stated, that the US would declare war on Israel someday. It could be Trump, it could be whoever comes after him, but I want to see it happen. Like I said, it's a fantasy; not very realistic, yet at least a valid casus belli exists such as the attack on USS Liberty or 9/11. So please meme my fantasy into reality. I'm not good at it.

Wew lad Smiley is that your crazy dumb ass again? Your posting style is distinctive as fuck. How's life as a mentally deranged kike NEET treating you? Really shitty I hope. Choke on your matzoh balls ya fuckin' sheeny.

Attached: 16cd1d444cdfb95d0f1c3b26acc2208211aaa5be93a1adec22d20823e01fb4fd.jpg (640x641, 499.27K)

I am the torfag that posted first in this thread, and my second post - saying that I will download the video - was a message of conciliation, you retard. If you're too stupid to see that then there's little hope for you. I won't bother with you any further.

Since shills love posting unrelated images so much I thought I try my hand on it as well.

Attached: both-do-it-so-it's-the-same.jpg (1150x752, 115K)

Pro-tip:
When following up your first post, stay on the same domain when making your 2nd post in a thread.
1st post

2nd post

Either that or the jew posting the follow up was simply presenting himself/impersonating you.
Maybe you could have a go at the jew doing the impersonation of you if that's the case and not pretend that this thread wasn't hit by the same idiot jews who swarmed on the israeli hasbara thread and not harangue OP for that.
Just a thought

I just realised that you're hasbarafag, and this is a hasbarafag thread. Kek. For the record, the video you posted was worthwhile. But you're such a paranoid spaz that you ruin any potential discussion that could follow, and I can't be bothered hanging around.

I thought they were Zionists? make your mind up.
reporter looks like a kike too.

Could be a mistake on my part and as per
the jew in question was trying to make it look like you responding.
Sorry if so

Here's one showing you're another irritating lying kike promoting neocon jewry on Zig Forums

Attached: oiqfsOlr[1].jpg (1456x1528, 404.98K)

What, not smiley?
Why thank you, I'm honoured your gaslighting kike
Yeah I'm probably just paranoid that a bunch of israeli jews attacking me for the thread I posted and it's most likely just my imagination that you have done what you did in this thread.

Is it so wrong posting antisemitic content on Zig Forums?
Should I change my ways and join you heralding in the jew world order with Trumpstein to stop you saying retarded things in my thread?

Maybe you could one day justify your existence of trolling Zig Forums targetting any user not down with ZOG

playing 'six steps to kike bacon' and underlining a bunch of kike names means fuck all, you fucking mong. learn2science

pick one, asswipe

Attached: smiley_aka_fringefaggot (1).jpg (1200x854, 110.99K)

You guys are a FUCKING TRIP…you seem to never figure out that the people who 'give you the news' are in fact YOUR ENEMIES…and as such, maybe, just maybe are not CAPABLE of giving you 'news' but are all shills instead. Man, I hate this system with a passion but you have to admit that the fucking kikes have it sewn up pretty tight.

AREN'T controlled

Nice find
Bump

You only ever post the same faggotry, shlomo.
If that faggot reporter wanted to get his kike destroying question out, he should have just asked it and not waved a fucking sign around like some BLM faggot.
nice work, hasbarafag. you're fucking obvious to anyone who has spent more than a few months here, which you obviously need to do.
p.s. you're worse than the pajeet who used to spam here. That's quite an achievement.

Attached: pajeet poo gf poster toilet.jpg (2448x3264, 1.28M)

reported
>>>/cuckchan/

This topic has really revealed how many jidf have infested this board. It's pretty apparent now that all trumpcucks have been jidf all along. Fuck kushner

astroturfer#1

Yeah, you're also clearly from Zig Forums

Attached: b68efc0941cad528cf225fb91cfa20e025f56d6470c963545e7fc3d8153f3caa.png (638x480, 335.92K)

Indeed, check out the israeli hasbara thread and see the same MO and same kikes attacking anyone not down with ZOG

It makes painful reading but shows how casually unaware their inherently objectionable nature is to the average user

Attached: PolIsKiked.JPG (753x802, 75.13K)

t. kike shill

Thread with actual Zig Forums content and as usual the kikes attacking it.

Have a bump!

This. ZOG east and ZOG west must die.

It's in the video, you stupid Torpedo.

Source for those big mams please

And the front page was bad optics

Reminder that
ISRAEL HAS 55 DAYS WORTH OF WATER LEFT

Why, where did the rest go?

The majority of individual jews are democrats, and in general, they as a collective hate anyone who's seen as being supportive of the White working class, but that doesn't change the fact that they're all jew-owned at the highest levels. Palin was disliked by kikes too, yet she was a rabid Israel-first, and, cohencidentally, a Trump backer.

Attached: jew pedophile Ed Savitz.jpg (1371x1988, 1.22M)

not an argumentos neocon.

checked

OP fucked it all by himself by getting into a pissing contest with another nobody. As usual, OP is a useless fucking faggot.

Attached: group_hug.jpg (448x419, 123.6K)

The same kikes that ruined the last thread during this summit are on this one now saying the same shit calling everyone faggots and interestingly the mods deleted mine and other anons comments about this guy protesting NPT.
Yet the pro-zog kikes remain in that old thread.

Putin-Trump summit

Doesn't change the fact the GOP is full of the goodest goys. At least dems have the balls to blast israel for being a rogue nuclear terrorist state.

OP IS A FAGGOT AND A LIAR
HE BROKE THE RULES OF THE PRESS CORP, BY HOLDING UP A SIGN
ADDITIONALLY, HE DID NOT ASK THE QUESTION LYING KIKE OP CLAIMS HE ASKED
RATHER, HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW IT WAS THE "OTHER QUESTION [HE] WANTED TO ASK"
FUCK OFF AND DIE, ANTI-WHITE SHILL! GO DIE FOR YOUR SCAB NATION YIDSRAEL! GO!

Nonsense. They're all just as much in line on yidsrael. You're a complete and total liar, claiming that Hillary is 1488. Just go gas yourself, kike.

Bump

Attached: polvol1 is on hasbarafag's payroll.jpg (520x18, 6.02K)

Fucking this. March of Tyranny is real.

ANNIHILATE ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG! FORWARD WORLD LEGIONS! FORWARD TO FINAL VICTORY!

Why would you report the thread?

Did you even read OP's post or did you fall for the narrative of one of the handful of historical revisionists who started infesting this board two years ago?

Juden Raus.

Attached: 210938123.jpg (236x239, 15.11K)

The video embed pretty much confirms the OP

Why are you on Zig Forums if you don't want to hear news like this?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (479x678 121.22 KB, 98.41K)

THE VIDEO DOESN'T CONFIRM OP
OP'S OWN VIDEO DOESN'T CONFIRM OP

The bullshit artist said his SECOND question was going to be kikerael. In theory. You know, gonna totally do it.

HE COULD HAVE FUCKING WROTE "ISRAEL" ON THE FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER

reee this is such bullshit, these kikes are always lying about what they woulda done.

The video shows exactly what's claimed in OP

Why is this thread so upsetting to so many posters ITT where the target is israel and the jewish political puppets they control?

What they all share in common is they all seem to think that Zig Forums is an extension of reddit's The_Donald and Putin or Trump cannot be criticised

How Trump and Three Other U.S. Presidents Protected Israel’s Worst-Kept Secret: Its Nuclear Arsenal

"When a delegation of senior Israeli officials visited the Trump White House on February 13, 2017, they wanted to discuss several issues with their new American counterparts. Topping the list was a secret letter concerning a subject the Israelis had promised the Americans never to discuss publicly—Israel’s undeclared nuclear arsenal."

Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer - tried to get the letter signed by President Donald Trump.
By all accounts, the American Administration was eager to please the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, whom Trump had promised to lavish with unprecedented support. But, at that chaotic moment, Trump’s aides felt blindsided by the Israeli request. They knew nothing about the existence of any letters and were confused by the sense of urgency coming from the Israelis.

The Americans had other pressing concerns—later that day, Michael Flynn, the national-security adviser, would hand in his resignation letter—and they didn’t appreciate feeling as though the Israelis were telling them what to do. “This is our fuckin’ house,” one of the Americans snapped.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-trump-and-three-other-us-presidents-protected-israels-worst-kept-secret-its-nuclear-arsenal

Lemmings don't care about the truth. They want to be based fashy conservatives and nothing more.

The guy that was kicked out was a fucking idiot.
If he had unmarked papers with his questions there, he probably wasn't going to get kicked out before even asking a single thing, but judging by the fact that he had his agenda written in big letters tells me that he was just an activist that wanted exactly this.

Definitely bait thread, but newfags can't into truth so they'll lap it up.
I'd say they're experimenting with fake news here since old anons no longer frequent this place.

Attached: 4D77F55300000578-5866937-image-m-49_1529550667479[1].jpg (634x473, 24.87K)

Because the reporter protesting against israel didn't get kicked out of Putin/Trump summit?
This news is fact backed with a video embed demonstrating the fact.
You mean like the fake news perpetuated here for the last few years pretending that the jews number one choice of Trump was secretly on Zig Forumss side?

Attached: BasedRepublicans.JPG (1071x411, 66.84K)

Baste!
Mods already deleted my post. Are (((they))) already out in full force tonight?

Attached: trump2.jpg (359x404 29.69 KB, 228.78K)

If you read through the Live thread during the summit and follow all the deleted comments, you'll see all the responses to the green text [deleted] posts are all attacking this reporter praising Trumpstein for his removal and every single comment pointing out Trump and Putin were discussing the importance of defending israel or that the reporter was protesting against israel were deleted.

That's how Kampfy now operatives on Zig Forums, he quietly bans and anchors threads critical of ZOG on Zig Forums just less antagonistic than before, it's still the same jew controlled MAGAtasic board.

Attached: KampfyNeverLeft_a.jpg (845x969, 87.91K)

That is an Asian. Look closely. That is an Asian.

It was Iranian agitprop.
They need to submit questions just because of this.

Attached: 1464998861203.png (530x484, 16.1K)

Who towers behind trump?

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

Donald Trump: A mafia don with a pompadour

sott.net/article/314956-Donald-Trump-A-mafia-don-with-a-pompadour

USA vs Russia is just a show

youtube.com/watch?v=IG0bViDVmTE

Attached: desert-wallpaper-26.jpg (1920x1200, 361.99K)

Trump Has Strongest Jewish Ties of all GOP Candidates

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump’s inner circle

timesofisrael.com/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle/

Attached: 3684-chocolate-cake-1366x768-artistic-wallpaper3.jpg (1366x768, 283.24K)

No one is going to take your side.

< wallpaper
not a meme.

You're loading up on rhetoric. No wonder you get banned. You include images intended to avoid an intellectual examination of the facts, so on, yep, you're a parasite kike.

Those photos show enormous awkwardness. You're so fucking autistic you can't tell it indicates they are by no means pals.

< manicured hands
< including a photograph of a homosexual wearing a (((faggot wedding ring)))
>>>/gaschamber/

Correct, he didn't say the word "israel" or even put it on his sign.

He claimed LATER he totally woulda done it…. SECOND.

BULLSHIT!

nu-Zig Forums pls go

brainlet just kys.

Attached: DbNy0qAXcAAycVW.jpg (645x729, 27.55K)

You must be extremely new if you don't recognize that picture. Are sure they're paying you the full wages, user? Or maybe they're outsourcing these days on the cheap.

You can't have it both ways, shill.

On one of the Russian servers of the VPN I use, I get a message saying the Russian Federation blocked this site. The country's has been suffereing from Judenomics for ages. It's more hopeless than USA.

source?

This. You see him being disruptive before hand.
So if he really wanted to ask the question, why be a faggot beforehand?

Let's be honest, many of us are airfisting because this is the future we want to create. In the good old days, black men were lynched when they looked at a white woman OR said white woman notified aryan men she was raped!

Fucking this.
Can't wait until Trump drags the shitskin out of the white house press.

I only saw a shitskin get treated like a shitskin, sorry, NOT SORRY

Bump for a great example of how the jews ITT respond whenever any of their scams get exposed.

You are the shill defending the fact that trump is a zionist puppet

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/

Good. How dare he question Trump. Aiding Israel is part of his greater plan to defeat the jews.

I'll only get mad about Trump funding Israel if he continues to do it in 2021. You have to realize that to get re-elected, Trump has to hide his power level and save Jews as the final boss. 1st term is the grinding phase where he levels up and acquires gear to guarantee victory.