EXCLUSIVE: 'Elon should be shot!' Mother of hero British caver says billionaire Musk needs his mouth taped up for...

EXCLUSIVE: 'Elon should be shot!' Mother of hero British caver says billionaire Musk needs his mouth taped up for calling her son 'pedo guy'
Vera Unsworth, 88, said she was shocked that billionaire Elon Musk had called her hero son a paedophile
She encouraged Vernon Unsworth, 63, to take legal action after the billionaire entrepreneur called him 'pedo guy'
Musk has since apologised on Twitter for his extraordinary personal attack on the British caver
Tesla CEO made baseless remark in spat over plan to use sub to rescue Thai boys
Investors demanded he apologise to Briton who was instrumental in saving boys
Musk said his 'words were spoken in anger' and said sorry to Mr Unsworth and 'the companies I represent as leader'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5973553/Mother-hero-British-caver-Vernon-Unsworth-says-Elon-Musk-shot.html
archive.is/elDSl

Attached: herp derp.jpg (634x788, 115.86K)

What?

No one fucking cares.

Sooo… why would a middle-aged male choose to live in a country renowned for sex trafficking, especially pedophilia? Notice the kids were found on "Pattaya Beach'.

Perhaps Brennan can answer this.

Attached: the-hangover-2-set-for-theatres-with-new-trailer-photos-8.jpg (500x350, 154.29K)

Attached: 80586284.jpg (600x299, 73.21K)

that dude looks like a straight up pedo, him and his mother should be sold to the cartels for making fun videos to watch

this

He's a fucking pedo.

Attached: ancap michael.png (498x493, 131.93K)

On dotr all the torPEDOS get the bullet

Skinned or burned alive. Initial examples need to be set drastically high to prevent the evil seed from springing to life for generations.

>>>/gaschamber/

I'm not worried. I probably have more guns than every Zig Forumsfag combined.

That's so fucking weak
How about castrating Elongated Muskrat?

but it's true no one cares the hero is now in thailand fucking a loli for 20bucks

This is the CEO of a car manufacture and a space program guys …

im never getting in this childs machines … its a fucking rich twat not a calm serious leader

what the fuck? I love this dude now

Whatever you say Moishe.

Attached: ss8puklp2o3z.gif (320x320, 239.87K)

She should shoot her pedophile son for raping little boys assholes in caves.

Her husband likely burgled his turds for years from childhood on and this is deflection. Mothers always know. The scum ones who don't do anything often react this way.

okay, this is a shit thread anyway so I can point this out:
I have filtered 3 ids on this board for now, and since then I see anons in almost every thread saying to other anons that I filtered that they should shut their lying jewish mouths.

Well, its seems like their are only 3 jews on this board for now.

You just never know.

Attached: CbbU-iGWAAAkz9o.jpg (1200x900, 142.92K)

the memes

Attached: plato-allegory-of-the-cave.jpg (900x508, 100.2K)

isnt it weird 12 thai kids on a soccer team were stuck in a cave while the world cup was going on in russia and then after they were rescued after the world cup meuller indicts 12 russians?

Isn't it strange they have such a wide range of ages on that team?

He showed to much to much independent thought openly and then apologized. You never apologize.

kill yourself slowly and painfully
Zig Forums is not a fucking shitty news aggregation board like you shithole newfags seem to think

It would be really bizarre if there was a masonic pyramid on the sign outside the cave complex. Guess old Musk Rat poked his nose in something bigger than he realized.

Fuck off moshe.

She's right you know. Good momma's produce heros. Elon's was probably a whore.

Nah. He just heard there were twelve desperate thai boys on Pattaya Beach and dove right in.

Reminder they were (((DRUGGED))) Thai boys

Brennan or Jim

to be fair Vernon Unsworth is a stereotypical pedophile who dives in caves for thai bois

Why would someone start a pig farm before running a chan?

All western expats in Thailand are pedos, no exception.

The eternal Anglo strikes again

Elon started dating Grimes, and her music makes you a pedo. That's where he got the idea.

10/10 pic. Actually LMFAO

For those of us who don't live and breath pedo, wtf is the significance that you're alluding to?

It would be better if it was slightly closer to that with all the cuckchan tier shit that gets posted here all the time.

Still wearing the psyop ORANGE.
Orange was the color of this psyop (check any news footage from the past weeks.)

Elon Musk is a faggot. Stop sucking his jewish cock.

Attached: 8493c81680a17fc4e259009f600cb7473ecbbe632096d5deb41c08c35ead59c1.png (481x443, 66.36K)

Gonna take a wild guess here and say she's British.

Well, move it to /x/, their tents have these forms.

Looking at her son, perhaps Vera shouldn’t have been drinking that night.

Musk is the smartest man in the world, he's batman, we did it reddit.

We did it.

The Jews are really gunning for Musk at the moment, Drudge is even pushing a NYPost article calling Musk a total fraud.

Come on, fellow normal people, we have no reason to suspect this heroic, unmarried old man who lives in Thailand and looks like pic related could be a deviant of any sort.

If Thailand is the whorehouse of the world, then Pattaya City is the whorehouse of Thailand.

Attached: not a pedo.jpg (792x467, 84.62K)

too bad the dried up brit granny will never get a gun to shoot elon with lmao

What an upstanding, clearly Anglo-Saxon individual. I suspect he is truly a hero and merely moved to Thailand to live a more humble life and rescue children who have gone astray.

Attached: 74bbb8f075568c8f77018af3513664e470430360a18803d4a8dbabb129727944.jpg (252x291, 18.93K)