All of you are unhealthy fucks and it’s destroying your ability to think...

All of you are unhealthy fucks and it’s destroying your ability to think. If you want to destroy jews you need to be in tip top shape so I’ll teach you how to get your diet in order

Step 1
You are completely fucked. We need to get rid of all the shit in your system and start fresh.

Following the 7 day fast start a 3 day bone broth diet. All you can eat is bone broth for the next 3 days. Continue drinking 4 litres of water a day.

Step 2
Don’t fall back into the McDonalds and pop diet. Have some discipline.

I only drink Fiji Water. The fluoride is naturally occurring and not added. Yes, it’s owned by a jew but Congress, Trump, and the Queen all drink Fiji Water. The Queen actually has a reverse osmosis thing going on in her home but when she is out on engagements Fiji is what she drinks. The plastic isn’t an issue. Don’t drink cold water always room temperature. Aim for 1 gallon a day. Ideally 4 litres +

Ideally you will have a farm that grows all the shit you need with cattle and chicken and if you can even make your own oils that’s great (I don’t but I should). I have a farm in Kentucky and UPS next day to my NYC condo. I don’t live at the farm, I visit a couple times a year. It’s run like a normal farm excess products that I don’t eat are sold locally. I know this is not possible for you poorfags so just go to a butcher and the farmers market and get your shit. I don’t want to hear you whining about my list of banned foods I know more than you. You can eat Almonds since some people are confused on what “legumes” are avoid all nuts and beans and seeds except almonds.

I hope you know veganism is a ploy to weaken the population that being said don’t glorify eating meat. You must treat animals with respect and thank them for their sacrifice. If you abuse animals you deserve death I once saw a worker kick one of my chickens and I beat the shit out of him and fired his ass.

When shopping for foods make sure the ingredients list is 1 or 2 items. For example you can buy Almonds at the store and they will have 5 or 6 ingredients such as salt, and other chemicals. Look for the one that says only Almonds.

Speaking of salt. White salt is banned. Pink salt only. Supplement iodine. Ground pepper is fine.

I eat Ghee instead of butter. Apparently “grass fed butter” is fine but honestly I like Ghee.

Grains. Corn is fine. Brown rice is fine. Whole grain bread is fine. Personally I don’t eat bread and only have brown rice. Potatoes are fine; Sweet potatoes have a lot of sugar so be mindful of that.

Once a week I’ll eat beef liver. I heard Lamb liver is actually the best though.

Mushrooms are great you should eat like a pound a day. They shrink when you cook them so it’s not as daunting as it seems. Just mix it with brown rice and make like a risotto or something I have chef so I don’t know how to cook risotto myself.

Meat cooked rare is apparently linked to multiple brain diseases. I eat my steak medium rare. Trump and the Queen eat their steak well done. Take that information however you want.

I know you might say "The Queen is a sugar fiend and drinks champagne and win and she's 92 so this could all be for naught"
she also has better doctors than you.

Step 3

Probiotics

Digestive Enzymes

L Glutamine

Licorice Root

Quercetin

Collagen Powder

Of course you should be taking more supplements than just these but this post is more about healing and restoring inner body.

Fin.

Attached: z9kp1ML.mp4 (960x640 90.03 KB, 50.74K)

Kike-free first post. :D

Make your own pickles, onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc… It's cooking without cooking and all the nutrients stay intact. Always use kosher salt when pickling.

It sure is nice not to be a 56% burger.
Already doing this diet for years, but I imagine americans won't be able to.

Why does this sound a lot like the sandnigger diet?

well that shows how little you know, they eat sugar, fruit, legumes and dairy.

I thought they were lactose intolerant, or is that just niggers and gooks?

this is not politics … fucking go to another board faggot. If we wanted to hear this shit we would be there fuck off

Kike.
Retarded.
Because preserving food is stupid.
Because your body doesn't need fats.
No thanks, Mr. Shekelberg.
How much snake oil do I take daily and should I buy extra filters for my Fiji water?

idk but they definitely eat cheese and yogurt

Attached: jewcrow.jpg (1435x1012, 169.87K)

No fruits you are joking right? what about nuts, coconut oil, mushrooms etc etc. fucking moral fag.

pigs are omnivores if you want to eat their contaminated meat be my guest.

I never said don't eat oils you can't read.

I never said you have to drink Fiji water merely said that's what I and Trump and the Queen drink. Keep drinking that fluoride tap water.

modern fruit is candy

almonds are fine no nuts

i have an entire block about mushrooms.

Attached: artificial-natural-peach2.png (1754x1239, 541.15K)

humans are also omnivores

fuck you mongoloid shit skin.har har starve.

Selecting the offspring does not make a fruit artificial

Go fuck yourself fruits contain vitamins and fiber in a high dose and glucose is necessary for the brain.

Yeah, no fruits is fucking retarded. Natural fruit sugars and refined sugars are not even in the same league. That would be like treating plant and animal fats as equals.

Also buy springwater not Fiji you fucking dolt. With springwater you can buy gallons of it for cheap. Fiji is like 4 dollars for a small little bottle.

Attached: 1492236270972.gif (320x240, 1.18M)

I stopped reading at 7 days with no activity. I work 50 hours a week. get a job, nigger.

*physical activity. desk jocky you'll be fine

you are such a stupid nigger. look up how much flouride Fiji water has. last time i checked it was waaay higher than city water. seriously, go back to facebook and stay there.

I am drenched in sweat when I come home. why do you think im a desk jocky? i work in an oil refinery, faggot.

B-b-but user he, trump and the queen all drink Fiji water so we should also drink the overpriced tap water.

morning = coffee

afternoon = hungry af salad

Nighttime = marbled steak or I will kill you .

fill in the blanks faggots

berries, juice

who has even said to drink fiji? stop trying to start shit here, shlomo.

OP dickhead

I bet you some caveman ate sat down and ate 90 of those natural peaches and spat out the seed which is 20% of the "other".

he said what he drank

How to spot a retard with one word

Thanks user, I too shall relay this list to my chef, though I'll be skimping out on the licorice since I don't want to turn into a speedrunner.

What are you? Some uppity goyim or something?

OP confirmed absolutely weak faggot with shit genetics

Attached: 1376937330058.jpg (334x372, 59.18K)

Modern peaches are also more efficient than those cherry like things so unga bunga doesn't have to go rummaging through the woods to get 90 of those and feel extremely disappointed so unga plants them and starts making them bigger and juicier.

this
also

sage

You actually should cleanse your body once a year

You retarded faggots replying to this garbage are the reason we can't have nice things. IGNORE KIKE SLIDE THREADS.