Many analysts worry that artificial intelligence (AI) — embedded in machines capable of self-learning through...

Attached: roastiesbtfo.jpg (1238x972, 117.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/why-the-world-should-fear-sex-bots-not-ai/articleshow/64996151.cms
8ch.net/faq.html#are-there-any-global-rules-regarding-content
archive.fo/YrZU0
feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Futurologist Ian Pearson predicts that by 2050, most of us will be having sex with robots. Some experts predict that mass production will reduce a sex robot’s price to $20,000.

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/why-the-world-should-fear-sex-bots-not-ai/articleshow/64996151.cms

Saw this thread on halfchan a couple of minutes ago with the same pic
What ever happened to the user doing the CP investigation on bing?

Attached: tumblr_panlnfSlyk1tlewq5o1_500.gif (368x656, 140.55K)

Yeah, me too. Thought it'd be an interesting topic to discuss.
Dunno, mate.

So why did you think you needed to double post?

Really strange, I searched up the same terms he used and holy fuck, I stumbled into something I didn't know existed on the surface web.

Search "Image SRC" on Bing and check it for yourself

Attached: 3b3d278cec169b1f25c496d43f3bf49e302334e5c334e72f3016268fc2bfc08c.jpg (214x332, 23.83K)

Yeah, it shows pictures of kids. So what? There's no pron involved.

What are you talking about? This thread isn't related to your CP investigation. Fuck off.

Maybe you should go back to your halfchan thread if you can't handle a bit off unrelated discussion

You need to tuen safe search off ig but fuck that though, this is probably a shill ploy to get CP on 8ch users' PCs.

and yes, even if you dont save it the evidence to prosecute you is still there.

Attached: 1434587715715.png (459x499, 114.66K)

Still though, you must agree it's fucking spooky how much shit you can find just by using certain phrases

Attached: 8c7f2ce469181f8c1f0313a6389c5b197dbde255c252e7bf0a136ce554398f49.png (211x198, 61.9K)

Do you all need more evidence you've been infiltrated than the deep state actively covering their asses on the chans? The only people you take out are the people they want gone, because the best controlled op doesn't even know it is controlled op.

They view marriage purely as a transaction, user. Men agree to toil to an early grave and be the only realy producers in society, and get their lives ruined at a whim from the woman in divorce court, and in return, they get access to sex. This is what is so precious to these leftists.

What retard wrote this article? The first chess engines that could outperform grandmasters were not self-learning.

Sex robots will never actually take the place of real women. It's mainly feminists who are having that irrational response to robots because of their own realization that they have nothing to offer men.

You're telling people to search for CP in a thread that has nothing of even remote relation to what you're discussing. Either discuss the fucking topic of the thread, or fuck off. Nothing is stopping you from asking that question in the QTDDTOT thread either.

Both topics are interesting and are related culturally.

What does SRC stand for? why does bing bring back such img?

No, they're not. They're not even remotely related on any level. All it's doing is distracting from the actual topic of the thread. If it's so important, than make your own. Stop hijacking someone elses' thread.

Polite sage for offtopic

See this, I don’t understand. Half the fun of real women is the struggle of willpower. It’s the subservience that turns a man on. The love comes from that struggle.

Sorry dingdong, your crying about how people should talk is more distracting then anything else… Go on, say something about sex dolls.

I want to understand how Bing can host these images and I want to know what "SRC" means.

Kikes already did that by poisoning the minds of many women thus rendering them worthless. Pushing fag marriage was the cherry on top of their kosher goyim-blood sundae. Even if western men reject and replace their kike-brained western women with reproduction-capable sexbots those same women are replacing western men with goatfucking shitskins. A cursory glance at any "rapefuugees welcome" demonstration shows this clearly, which is why calling them "kike-brained" isn't an understatement.

lol It's only a matter of time. We'll get to proper strong AI eventually, and even before that, as soon as the manufacturers can create something that looks beautiful and moves with grace, modern women are in a great deal of trouble. Roasties have made themselves so incredibly unattractive that men are aching to replace them.

yeah its such a turn on when they use the power of the state to ruin your life and take your children away and force you to pay them for the rest of their life on threat of imprisonment

And it won't just be the bottom 20% of men that'll go for sexbots when a decent product is on the market: Average males and some chads are going to realize that they no longer need to put up with the rotten deal that marriage is.

That’s a failure on your part, and while I understand that some women are just ruthless and destructive. That is something you should have tested for before you even thought about associating with her. There are plenty of resources for finding out about women, and there are many things to look for to make sure she’s proper wife and mother material.

Not that guy, but there's no way to sure, though. You're making educated guesses. You admit that, right? And you want people to risk a great deal in doing so, with marriage, for very little return. Only fools would do this.

Don't know why Zig Forums doesn't talk more about this. It's set to dramatically change the societies in which we live, and it's not that far off. You can tell by the hundreds of articles from feminists which are calling for bans on this technology that they are terrified.

you better hope you never lose your job or get hurt then because the divorce rape rates for when that happens is ;)

Although this may work in early on, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW WHAT KINDA PERSON SHE IS 10, 15, 20 YEARS DOWN THE LINE? Protip: guys who got divorced didn’t

nah dude all you have to do is find a unicorn else youre a cuck lmfao

If you can’t hold a conversation with a woman and tell within the first few minutes whether she’s a nutcase or not there’s something wrong with you, yourself. This is called a D&C thread on a containment board.

It’s a shill operation.

The alternative is have a fortune just waiting for you and all you have to do is marry the woman to retrieve it.

First thread got Shoah'd before I could post a YOU-DENSE-MOTHERFUCKER lashing.
Shortly after, he posted a follow-up copy, minus the cp (which appears to have also been Holocausted.)
I would have expected a permaban, however, it appears he's ITT.

Also, if any of you are having doubts about the rules,
READ, NIGGER:
8ch.net/faq.html#are-there-any-global-rules-regarding-content

Came here to say this.
Beat me to it.
Now, how do we correct it?
Also: "kike-brained"
Good one; I'm stealing it.

That's what a father is for: teaching his son about the ways of the world so he has a chance to avoid learning the hard way.
Why do you think kikes have worked so hard to destroy gender relations, traditional marriage, and the family unit?

Damn, you're a thick one. Like others have mentioned, even if you're able to get a perfect idea about the girl you're sitting in front of and can rule out her screwing you over, which you obviously can't, you can't predict her future behavior. You're deluding yourself. I'll repeat myself: It's a crazy gamble to get married in the current year with the current crop of women.

They are ALL nutcases, greedy liars and emotionally entitled bigots.

Shut-up you child-raping mass-murderer. You are OBVIOUSLY crazy.

Only a nutjob believes in psychic powers, which is exactly what you are demanding.

Or, you're a bot, because your reply is that stereotypical.

So then don’t get married, what does your life have to do with mine? I was asked a question and I gave an honest answer.

this cuck in the making doesnt know that AWALT. Good luck being alpha 24/7 and never slipping dude because once you do she will pounce

BE SCARED GOY! BE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED ALL THE TIME!

You don’t know fear

"Be psychic and predict her interest for the rest of your life" Is absolutely the OPPOSITE of an answer, you fatass roastie hamplanet bitch.

Yeah, women are disgusted by weakness. If you're ever hurt, get sick, lose your job or due to any reason show vulnerability, not only will her pussy dry up, she'll be looking to trade up to a 'real man' as soon as possible. Women nurture their children. There's nothing they hate more than taking care of their mates. That's not why they pair up. If the man isn't up to providing resources, he's of no use to her.

Is that it? You have any other names for me? Have any more fear to project onto me?

No. That's all the time I'm going to waste being dominant over you.

That'll be $100.

Go outside and mow your lawn.

One of the most painful leasons in life for men is learning that women don't love men like we love them. They may have lust for us, and they may have appreciation for what we provide for them. But you're never going to get loyalty from them. They're never going to sacrifice anything meaningful for you. If you cry at your mothers funeral, they're going to be disgusted and have contempt for you, whether they show it or not.

mother's

Wow you boys need to go outside more.

polygamists children have multiple mothers

Robots built for sex alone have a fairly low chance of making waves. Things will really heat up when the personality tech starts getting somewhat close to the average female.(only a matter of time since most women are nearly identical in personality, at least with the other women in their race)
As soon as the personality reaches a level slightly below the level of interest that a female personality has, and of course without the irrationality, I think that things will go one of two ways:
Some guys say that it's a shit idea, it'll kill the white race, etc. This falls under the first option listed above.
On the other hand, it's no secret that the amount of good men is far larger than the amount of good women; the fellows in this thread will compete for mates.
There will also be many good men, mainly the guys who aren't fully redpilled, who will lower their standards and thus weaken society. They'll marry bad wives, live bad lives and potentially raise bad children. This can be offset by a righteous war in which they die for a good cause, or voluntary celibacy, or the lack of interest in females due to a "replacement".
At any rate I would remind you anons to be careful. There are some in this thread who seem too carefree about who they choose. Remember the words of Hesiod:
also

Attached: burned_man.png (900x779, 268.66K)

No, you have 1 self-interested manipulative mother, and a bunch of evil step-mothers that want you, your organic-full-siblings and your mother to die so they have more resources and affection for themselves and -their- genetic children.

but that's not how it works when your moms are sister wives and you have sister moms.

Ignorance really is bliss. Remember me when you find out.

With the marriage rate going down and the divorcee rate going above 85%, I'm going to have to tell you to die in a fire.

Damn. Meant to quote:

Yeah, this is a roastie.

Oh, you're a Mormon.

sister wives aren't literally sisters, although i suppose they could be

I’ve died before. It’s not that big of a deal. You should try it sometime.

You're still a creeper.

Actually, I did. Woke up in the mortuary before they did the autopsy.

Attached: bf0a8818db94eae9e83c390601860f4dcc34b3a13b1be94d1a0908d94ec03416.png (500x400, 340.56K)

I was revived by the medical personal on hand.

mormons get the best girls

Attached: spipy_typical_girl_in_utah.jpeg (720x479, 44.42K)

Ok, I gotta know how the fuck you made it all the way the the morge without someone figuring out, Hey this stiff ain't so stiff!"
There is a good story there and I must hear it.

Attached: 5407ca3f3b05b7a8fbe56c0f45285ec00bf4783f12d8e360d3a97e60c9777dce.jpg (1287x1691, 150.55K)

Ew. Just,.. ew.

ok

Combination of shitty hospital and shitty personnel on a overloaded ER day.

West Coast?

My brother is a Mormon. Well, he wasn't after the divorce.

Baltimore.

The jews really did a number on you guys.

Yikes.
Was there, perchance, a pajeet or darker-skinned diversity-hire involved?
And, what was the ailment?
Also, how the hell do they broach that topic?
"Whoopsies! Our bad. Here's a coupon for 20% off your next visit. Thank you, please come again! :3 "

psfot

The Mormons are a different people that’s for sure.
I thing I just made magic happen

Mormons outside of middle-America are just normal worthless shitty women.

src is part of an html tag. HTML stands for "hyper text markup language" and it is how web pages organize/arrange themselves. It leads to those images because of a Russian website of the same name which hosts those images. An investigation about it has been done here:
archive.fo/YrZU0
Now go make your own thread and stop hijacking this one you autistic faggot sperg.

I was killed with a paralytic and revived after I was confirmed dead.

Russians I tell ya.

Nobody gives a shit.

He was a black-hire
My car was t-boned by a truck. My head DID look real fucked up.
I kinda noticed I was in the mortuary. It was cold and I was in a metal box,

Wait for the video. Then tell me you don’t give a shit.

Here's what I'm talking about. Just read the title. You can feel their rage.
feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/
Here's

thread reminder that women are by nature leftwing and only seek to take from others whether it is their father/male relative/boyfriend/husband. In return they give us children and care for them but thats a rarity today. Only way to make relationships really work is to live in a small town and have a community that will help enforce such arrangements

Women are water

The pros and cons were run long ago:

tainted water maybe

How dare you insult water.

Not my fault you settle for tainted water you moron.

In the case of women(huh-huh, he said "taint"), it's toxic, we're just not allowed to admit it.

Artificial wombs >>>>> sexbots

Attached: plastic calf 4.jpg (679x364, 48.52K)

Perhaps you should do something about that then.

THAT'S A FELONY!

Seriously, pointing that shit out is going to be suicide until the Liberal MSM and Liberal colleges get shut down.

What are scared of? What are you holding out for? I have mine already. Why aren’t you getting yours?

that have the potential to wreck the institution of marriage, and kill jobs in the oldest profession.

FUCKING KEK!
Western women have so thoroughly bastardized and degraded marriage that it would be more appropriate to just call it a slave contract for men. I can't wait for all these whores to have their one thing of value taken from them.

Attached: cwQhXcP.png (841x712, 97.25K)

I'm not holding out for anything. I'm focusing on self-improvement and personal happiness instead of servitude.

When I need sex, I pump and dump, then I ghost them.

I have 3 dogs, and they are wonderful companions. Not to mention, they protect me when I'm out with them.

Artificial superintelligence is orders of magnitude more dangerous than sexbots. It figures that this article was written by a woman. Women are incapable of any sort of high level thinking.

Attached: intelligencescale.jpg (736x233, 36.21K)

AI will solve all the lacking traits of sex dolls

a machines love will be far more pure than any woman's because the very essence of their being will be devoted to you. Their sole purpose for existing will be to love you.

except love for you

only when you don't want her to

this will be the only shortcoming, a robo gf will absolutely kick your ass at vidya

good luck finding any, you will find clean water in an African shithole before you find a decent white woman in the west

Attached: Indigo-DC-Comics-Outsiders-Brainiac-8-a.jpg (500x1330, 72.8K)

Already have done so mate. You and I don’t travel in the same circles.

Robot wombs aren't coming. What end do sex/AI (sure) robots achieve other than mental and physical masturbation? Women either won't care or not understand the problem.

The thing you fail to understand is that you are making an extraordinary claim, something akin to "reptilians have taken control of the government" or "water has memory".

Your claims need evidence. That is why your are not believable.

Artificial wombs are definitely being worked on, especially considering how many women are hitting the wall.

Both sexes want a perfect robot mate, it's not just men.