Surviving Londonistan

Surviving Londonistan

I need to move to Londonistan for work soon. How do I survive that hellhole?

Rich jews seemingly move around without bodyguards or concern while London goys that don't look like they have much to steal from get their car windows bashed in and forced out or even stabbed to death or attacked with acid as it apparently happens with delivery drivers.

Is this all a psy op or is it simply enough to stay in Canary wharf or wherever those jews live?

Asking here cause plebbit lefties will simply give me some part and parcel + crime is way exaggerated and nothing will ever happen to you answer.

Attached: 4CEF91F500000578-5805219-image-a-53_1528214187904.jpg (962x722, 108.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoknow.news/2018/03/uk-police-chiefs-dropped-statutory-child-rape-cases-because-it-was-too-much-trouble/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-26/tommy-robinson-arrested-outside-uk-court-jailed-13-months-judge-orders-orwellian
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902565/Magistrate-Nigel-Stringer-defended-Morningthorpe-Norwich-burglary-private-justice.html
theguardian.com/uk/2012/jun/29/guardian-investigation-abuse-power-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are you moving from, and are you a big guy?

Those answers will help you

Every other week a jew starts up a thread about moving to London and worrying about da moozlims
Honestly you better be more wary of the rampant common garden nigger and even the indian gangs who will just as soon cut your face for the trainers on your feet.

You could carry on the larp and pretend you're a legit user genuinely worried about the muslim epidemic but any actual person that has been through London will tell you, muslims are just the latest wave of immigrant threat the jews brought to displace the native with, you'll probably get stabbed to death while being made to watch as a pack of niggers rape your girlfriend, which will probably be a relief cos they at least aint muslim.
Amirite fellow fashy aut-right practitioner?

Truth is the whole of Britian has been invaded since the jews won WWII and repaid the Anglogoys for their part by flooding the country with 10s of millions of hostile violent wogs of every denomination

Be careful, blacks ragheads and all wogs focus and target decidedly faggy looking honkeys, you know the kind that would only join a virtual 'online' revolution run by jews, queers and freemasons rather than tackle any hardcore nationalist who look like they could at least fight back

Just look scary and don’t be afraid of niggers and shitskins, I live in a shithole for work as well, although I carry albeit illegally, fuck taking those jew classes so it isn’t as bad a bongland. Be wary of your surroundings, if you can fight well make sure you get the first hit in. Be safe user

Germanistan. I got a mean mug but I'm a skinny fuck due to metabolism which makes me a more likely target than a big russian dude.

Carry a weapon, e.g. a ball point pen. I don't think you need a license to carry one of those (yet).

I don't think that's going to help much against machete wielding guys.

Carrying fucking something.
He might even be able to get away with more since he isn't from there and "doesnt know you need a loicense bruv"

Also dont be on your fucking phone walking around OP

Well, you aren't allowed to carry a gun, a knife, or a butterknife. At least, unlike a spork, a ball point pen has a sharp point which you can stab into the other's hand, chest, face/eye.

Dont move to london you fucking retard its not worth it

I can't deny the request to relocate unfortunately. If I'd resign and look for a new job I'd have a hard time getting one.

Pic is of rich jew Bill Bowder getting into a cab in central London with no bodyguards or anything.

I'm trying to comprehend how rich jews and upper management stay safe in London without seemingly having to take rich people measures like hiring bodyguards.

I got enough shekels to buy a car.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 1.06.12 AM.png (1440x735, 1.07M)

Don't involved in gangs. Also, if a nignog with curious clothing "asks" to "use" one of your items or straight up asks to take something from you, without showing a knife, just punch him in the face and make sure he falls.

I carry a legal carry knife, very good for eyes/face if it comes to that. Only used my fists so far, I go out regularly and have been here for about 20 years. It's your typical metropolitan, be wary of the night.

carry a packet of pork scratchings

The vast majority of middle class do not live in London. The London residents are: billionaires, hotel tourists, and niggers. I drove through London a couple years back, and when I got out of the "City of London" (which is very nice to visit by the way), I crossed a bridge into an area called Lambeth. There were so many niggers I couldn't believe it, not a white person in sight, just endless niggers pacing around like Zombie NPC's. What do they do all day? Who knows, they're niggers. Far worse than I've seen in NYC.

Normal working Brits commute to London from outlying areas. That entails 1-2 hour commutes on a shitty train filled with a variety of subhuman collected along the way. You could be looking at 4 hours of your day spent just travelling around listening to niggers sing along to their music. Even if you have a seat and want to study/read a book/work, you won't be able to because of the noise.

Is it worth it? You're German right, why not find some nice place that hasn't been enriched and just work there. Germany would be heaven compared to England.

You're safer around Muslims than niggers. Canary Wharf isn't residential, Jews live in (((Golders Green))). Don't get fucked by moped gangs.
t. From London but left like all the other white people

Attached: walkingthroughtowerhamlets.webm (1328x720, 2.86M)

Carry a jar of acid with you, that hasn't been banned or licensed yet and it is a traditional British weapon of choice.

I heard Brixton is a nice neighborhood to hang around.

Get a gun.

Oh, wait, hah, you can't.

Carry a small bag of stones. Use for self-defense and helps build your calves.

All you need to know about the britbong police:

needtoknow.news/2018/03/uk-police-chiefs-dropped-statutory-child-rape-cases-because-it-was-too-much-trouble/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-26/tommy-robinson-arrested-outside-uk-court-jailed-13-months-judge-orders-orwellian
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902565/Magistrate-Nigel-Stringer-defended-Morningthorpe-Norwich-burglary-private-justice.html
theguardian.com/uk/2012/jun/29/guardian-investigation-abuse-power-police

the memes just keep on coming

wtf mate … just tell the dude strait up its a warzone, you have to kill or be killed make sure you are part of a gang.

sounds like chicago

An envious manlet speaks.
It's amazing how manlets and women construct in their imaginations, a "big guy reality", or "how easy big guys have it".guy, not 'man', they hate the word 'man'.
In reality, large (tall and broad, whether buffed or not) men are prime targets for street-level aggression. Every personal defense expert recommends grey man tactic to avoid attention - good luck playing the grey man when you're 6`1 and above, it doesn't work.
First of all, thugs don't go 1v1, they attack in groups and use knives. Whatever advantage you imaging "big guys" have against a gang with one or more knives, is virtually irrelevant. And even if they aren't armed, once you get over 2 or 3, on 1, you're pretty much fucked unless you have high cardio fitness in addition to "stopping power".
But the main point which makes "big guys" a primary target is this:
Street thugs operate on a sort of honour system, it's called "street cred" in the UK. A thug earns a lot of "street cred" for knocking a big guy unconscious, even if he had the help of 2, 3 or 10 others to do it.
Knocking a manlet unconscious earns virtually no street cred, because the manlet isn't seen as intimidating.
It's the same dynamic which pushes hunters to pursue big game and then proudly pose with it after shooting it with a rifle. The bigger the target, the bigger the kudos, it doesn't really matter that the victim had no chance because you had help from your friends (or a rifle), it's all very primal and the calculation simply bases the kudos/street cred earned on the size of the quarry.
So yes, a 6'2 guy walking alone is like a mobile street cred dispenser. Manlets and women are much safer if you're only looking at the chance of being attacked.
Final point, a manlet or woman who defends himself will have a much easier ride in court, which is where you will end up if you seriously harm your attackers, who had multiple witnesses to say that it was you who attacked them.
Don't believe me? Do a quick search of news articles of court cases where a "big guy" defended himself. The prosecution ALWAYS bring up his size/height/weight.

tl;dr your options should go like this:
Yes, I probably sound pissed off, guess why.

Attached: Nigga u serious.jpg (494x411, 62.23K)

Are you serious? Kikes and upper management stay safe because the (((mobs))) are their pawns.

Attached: get the london look.jpg (1102x1596 251.98 KB, 317.22K)

They have the islamic gangs on their payroll. They go beat up or kill people who are a problem for them.

Have you tried owning a pig farm?

OI MATE, U GOT A LOISENCE FOR DAT ____?

Oh mate I don’t need a license.

Wear a hat Chap. If you keep your head covered at all times you will be left alone. If you’re dead serious about having trouble, just find the local Mosque and talk to them about the violence in the area.

It sounds wonky, but if you talk to them they will respect you and you’ll never never have issues.

hah you can't be serious.

100% serious. I don’t need a license for it. 100% legal.

u wot m8
u 'avin a giggle ther m8?
i bloody well hope u 'ave ur gigglin loiscense guvna, else i swear on me mums i'll get on my moped an' spork ur fookin 'ead in m8

GET A REALLY REALLY BIG HANDGUN AND SHOOT ANYTHING BROWN THAT YOU SEE
If enough of you cucked faggots did this you'd have a chance at a shot at winning
'Till then fucked/10

I saw you sitting on the curb the other day spitting at me. Stay mad virgin.

I seen a nearly identical thread to this months ago. My cohenicdence detector is telling me its another slide.

The baito meter is pegged to kikery on my side of the pond.

How often do you hallucinate that anonymous posters on the internet are people you met in real life? How do you cope with living with a mental illness?

Now that’s a trap if I’ve ever seen one.

I know how this board works. It’s localized. Means everyone posting here now is either an admin, or someone local to my geographical location based on my local address.

Damnation, you uncovered me! I am indeed the street spitter you are alluding to.
Jolly good show, old chap. Pip pip cheerio to you!

link up with your local nazis. london has a lot of ironmarchers in it, people associated with old non-satanic atomwaffen etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2550x3300, 886.61K)

LONDON ENGLAND IS DIED sad
ADVICE FOR OP ' don't go but if you do bring a gun shot to kill IF THE TERRORIST GETS IN YOUR FACE TO HARM YOU CUT HIM DOWN AND GET AWAY DON'T TRUST THE POLICE IN ISLAMIC STATE OF LONDON THEY WILL NOT CATCH YOU IF YOU STICK AND MOVE KEEP YOUR FACE COVERED FROM SECURITY CAMERAS AND GET AWAY if news stories come out of CITIZENS FIGHTING BACK IT MAKES THE OVER LORDS NERVOUS they will send in more (((POLICE))) pro tip their are more citizens then them DEFEND yourself AND Your family FROM DESTRUCTION

BOARD OF PEACE ™
seriously though you can't turn the other cheek towards a invasion force it hasn't and never worked in the history of CONQUEST ''' yep CONQUERED PEOPLES THEM LONDON CUCKS

Work on killing uk police and judges over there kek

Secret report brands Muslim police corrupt
The Guardian, Saturday 10 June 2006
A secret high-level Metropolitan police report has concluded that Muslim officers are more likely to become corrupt than white officers because of their cultural and family backgrounds.

The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues.

The main conclusions of the study, commissioned by the Directorate of Professional Standards and written by an Asian detective chief inspector, stated: "Asian officers and in particular Pakistani Muslim officers are under greater pressure from the family, the extended family … and their community against that of their white colleagues to engage in activity that might lead to misconduct or criminality."

The report argued that British Pakistanis live in a cash culture in which "assisting your extended family is considered a duty" and in an environment in which large amounts of money are loaned between relatives and friends.

Superintendent Dal Babu, chairman of the Association of Muslim Officers, said the report had racist undertones.

George Rhoden, chair of the Metropolitan Black Police Association added. "We have made it clear that we disagreed totally with the conclusions … the whole thing needs to be researched in a much more comprehensive way."

hahaha try pedo goat fucker

hahahaha another goat fucker spotted!!!!

Another one:
How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police
Gangsters able to recruit police officers through secret society, says investigation for Scotland Yard
Monday 13 January 2014

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.

The report – marked “Secret” – found serving officers in East Ham east London who were members of the Freemasons attempted to find out which detectives were suspected of links to organised crime from other police sources who were also members of the society.

Concerns over the influence of freemasons on the criminal justice system in 1998 led former Home Secretary Jack Straw to order that all police officers and judges should declare membership of the organisation.

However, ten of Britain’s 43 police forces refused to take part and the policy was dropped under threat of legal action. In England and Wales, the Grand Master of the Freemasons is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. The United Grand Lodge of England declined to comment last night.

The Independent revealed last week that Operation Tiberius found that organised crime syndicates such as the Adams family and the gang led by David Hunt were able to infiltrate the Met “at will”.

Rub bacon fat all over your skin every day. They won't go anywhere near you.

Quality of life in ‘The Global City’ aka ‘Economic Trading Zone Two’ formally London is too low to justify moving there unless you are a high wage earner, which is difficult because wages are low in England’s former capital when compared to most other large Economic Trading Zones. If you want to own a flat that has any space in it at all you will need to be salaried at 200k a year and have 100k cash for a deposit (this will not be a nice property). Not staying for long? Then enjoy spending 4k a month on rent for something with almost no space. Don’t earn that much? Then enjoy living in a room smaller than the one you likely had growing up at home, only you won’t be living with your family, you will be living with strangers. This is a “city” where the average investment bank employee can only dream of property ownership.

Transport costs are some of the highest in the world. Air quality is low. Crime is rising by almost 20% a year, almost matching the % of police budget cuts. Not that the police are permitted to police. Get robbed by a moped gang? That’s too bad because the police are forbidden from attempting to apprehend them. There is an amply funded and ever expanding Hate Crime unit though, although if you are European that isn’t accessible to you. Your taxes will still fund it however.

I could go on and on and on. Don’t look for reasons NOT to move to that city, look for reasons as to why you SHOULD move there. Unless you are a high level individual who needs to be there in order to ply an incredibly well compensated trade then just don’t do it. You will likely leave with less capital than you went in with. You would be better off being a NEET back home where you won't get stabbed.

lel, Londonistan is not a fucking warzone like Detroit or some shit. It's pozzed as hell, but if you keep out of the worst neighborhoods you will not get stabbed on the streets. If you just move for work, you will probably live in a reasonably decent place. You will encounter various shitskins all the time, yes, but they will not harass you. This is my experience at least, having worked there for a few months and having visited friends there many times.

Okay so I was being busy at the time and gave too much a half assed answer. I stand by what I said though. I rub pork fat on my skin daily and mudslime don't even get near me. I found myself surprised my skin is better condition than ever. Pork meat and fat must have some special properties not present in other meats so that's why eating pork is banned by Jews. It's likely a misdirection so (((they))) can keep the health benafits a secret to themselves.

start gaining. I was skinny when I was young and started eating a pound of chicken a day and I thickened up pretty quick. Chicken, dry rice, dry beans, veggies, and lard is pretty cheap to eat and will give you some thiccness. Get your wife to learn how to render lard for you and you can just mix it in your dishes. It sounds weird, but it's super cheap and gives good gains. Where I live you can get pounds of fat from the butcher for next to nothing.

Actually, there is some very nice housing in the surrounding Docklands area. It really all depends on OP's budget and where they work.

if britain doesn't cuck out of Brexit it might actually be in a better position than America which is on course for white minority in 25 years

Two best incognito weapons. Belt and walking stick.
Simple shit user get on it