CALIFORNIA STATE ASSEMBLYMAN JUST ADMITTED SHE WAS A PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED ILLEGAL ALIEN

title is cut n paste of the vid title without the "my."
spic happily proclaims being illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

americasvoice.org/blog/immigration-101-why-immigrants-cant-just-get-legal/
elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a45632/blanca-rubio-undocumented-california-state-assemblywoman/
archive.is/mxPB2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember California anons, ICE responds to reports pretty well…

California is for all intents and purposes conquered territory, sickening.

sanctuary shit hole …

americasvoice.org/blog/immigration-101-why-immigrants-cant-just-get-legal/
"Immigration law generally requires that for an immigrant to adjust or change status to temporary worker or green card holder, he or she must have lawfully entered the United States…immigrants who entered the country without inspection — even as young children — generally cannot apply for a green card [while] inside the United States under any circumstances, including if they marry a U.S. citizen."

what??? how is she part of the government … we need to get on this

her wiki says "She became a citizen in 1983."

how????

Attached: MY CALIFORNIA STATE ASSEMBLYMAN JUST ADMITTED SHE WAS A PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED ILLEGAL ALIEN. (360p_30fps_VP9-48kbit_Opus).webm (640x360, 6.89M)

Well that last part is correct, but you get what I mean

Attached: 956a2d8a1a962e527128021ad5848a730e9a06cc4141d5662124d53517d9706d.jpg (634x631, 77.22K)

there are actually a few illegals serving in the CA government. I don't remember their names but feel free to check it out

I hope she gets shot by an illegal immigrant.

I don't know if you realize it but the jews successfully weaseled into your head, they've got you parroting immigrant.

ignore the vid, an oops.

Mayor of Berkeley, De Leon's wife/family he brought in, numerous local officials, etc. The moment the swindling of Prop 187 happened they swept into CA and right up the entire west coast to OR and WA to create their pipeline and cartel thugs either killed or intimidated countless other candidates and they were elected in by huge numbers of roving illegals who were given names and SSN of dead people. That is how the enemy broke the west coast and they used Prop 187 to do it.

Raegan's amnesty maybe?

This. They're not immigrants. They can be illegal aliens, illegal beaners, wetbacks, criminal invaders, Mexican nationals, but they're not immigrants. That word lends their border-hopping an air of legitimacy.

This is correct. An immigrant is somebody in possession of a valid immigrant visa. Calling an illegal entrant an “illegal immigrant” is analagous to calling a bank robber an “illegal borrower (or a bank loan).”

The left is also pushing “undocumented immigrant” (again, with the bank robber as an “undocumented borrower (of a bank loan)” ).

Some phrases to use instead would be “criminal alien” or “illegal entrant.”

- correction
*(of a bank loan)

Wouldn't even rape. Ugly soybrow, sperg goblina.

reported
that behavior isn't allowed here
>>>/cuckchan/

this in all likelihood. pour one out for the Gipper, amirite?!?

true

Why do you think SF passed their recent new bullshit about illegal being able to fucking vote? CA was strong red for 40 years in a row until Prop 187 and, gee wiz… look at the hat the guy has on here at 0:19

This is how they took over the entire west coast to set up their drug and trafficking pipeline right up the coast to Canada and back down again.

You seem very upset about this thread.

calling bullshit. she's just doing it for attention and hoping to look powerful as ICE will have nothing on her.

Do you feel in charge?

I prefer Mexican Citizens tbh

You think that's bad? I can tell you, from first hand experience, that ALL levels of government in CA, at minimum, have quite a few illegals. CA is a rogue state. And Trump is doing… what exactly? Maybe he'll tweet about it. That'll show'em

Have to agree. I really expected him to go full up covert action to handle business but in two years it seems to have gotten worse on the west coast. I know he has a ton of shit to do but I would think their golden goose state would be a priority while "draining the swamp". Serious question, why can't he get covert actions going to remove these clearly anti American individuals who aren't even citizens? Why not literally disappear them as they are subverting the country and have no Constitutional protections. I will never understand why they are treated so well and not handled in the middle of the night by some federal task group.

non citizens, anti-American non citizens.

Send the bitch back

Is it too late to revoke and deport?

It's called treason by those in charge of callifornia. They all must fucking die.

From elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a45632/blanca-rubio-undocumented-california-state-assemblywoman/ archive.is/mxPB2

A FOUR-YEAR-OLD SPONSOR

This reads like a fucking horror story. How feasible would it be for Trump to go back and cancel the sponsorships-by-4-year-old fuckups like this?

Building the fucking wall so these spics can't get reinforcements on the DOTR.

Why were our founding fathers so fucking stupid as to not make it clear people who are born in our country of non-citizen parents will not be citizens of the united states?

The subhuman bitch actually uses the term "sponsor" when talking about her parents using a fucking toddler as method to cheat their way in.

Attached: mirrion.dorrar.jpg (572x800, 149.54K)

Her 'documents' are fraudulent, remove them.

They took a lot for granted. Also muh illuminism.

They ARE Documented in their Country of Origin.
Criminal Alien, me likes

They didn't have welfare, for one thing, they didn't have airplanes, and when they saw an army they sent in their own army.

Attached: never forget.jpg (800x529, 95.39K)

because if white land-owning men were the only ones allowed to vote now this wouldn't even be a problem. all of our problems started with granting categories other than white men the right to vote.

"Right of soil" did not exist until after the civil war. (Fourteenth amendment 1868. That said there is some legal argument to be made that since illegals are not LEGALLY in the USA that their children are not citizens even if born here. Makes sense to me.)

Before then there was only right of blood (at least one parent was a citizen when the child was born) or naturalization (Law abiding legal residents could become citizens after some number of years. Originally only "free WHITE persons of good character" could apply for citizenship this way. Look up the 1790 naturalization law)

The Founders didn't do this.
The Founders were White nationalists. The idea of non-Whites being citizens in any significant numbers, if at all, would have been absurdly ridiculous to them.
Hell, some of them thought that only BRITISH people should be allowed to immigrate or be citizens.
IT's a shame that they did not put WHITES ONLY clearly in the Constitution.
We must correct their error.
Also ban all kikes.

I hate how they use "documented" as if the immigration issue is about documentation and bureaucracy, and completely avoid the context of borders and security.

And not a single American did rise. All talk.

Attached: Screenshot (4710).png (741x299, 27.42K)

The correct word is Colonizers.

But that was clear, when they mentioned their "posterity". Hell, it made it clear that meant Brits only.

It sure would be unfortunate if chain deportations were to supplant chain migration

Attached: 17b2422e4158b9c9c2ffc37e6f250183c1f59f034626c19b758c5dbefaee5b14.png (857x720, 677.26K)

wew lad. Saw another shitty low-effort OP that may be a (((slide))) so I just had to rescue something from the pages 21+ that looks like the Jews don't like it.