White Anuses Matter

White Anuses Matter
It's a well known fact that white males regularly get FAGGED OUT in prison by the BBC. Why aren't more Americans outraged by the FAGGED epidemic?

"I've been sentenced for a D.U.I. offense. My 3rd one. When I first came to prison, I had no idea what to expect. Certainly none of this. I'm a tall white male, who unfortunately has a small amount of feminine characteristics. And very shy. These characteristics have got me raped so many times I have no more feelings physically. I have been raped by up to 5 black men and two white men at a time. I've had knifes at my head and throat. I had fought and been beat so hard that I didn't ever think I'd see straight again. One time when I refused to enter a cell, I was brutally attacked by staff and taken to segragation though I had only wanted to prevent the same and worse by not locking up with my cell mate. There is no supervision after lockdown. I was given a conduct report. I explained to the hearing officer what the issue was. He told me that off the record, He suggests I find a man I would/could willingly have sex with to prevent these things from happening. I've requested protective custody only to be denied. It is not available here. He also said there was no where to run to, and it would be best for me to accept things . . . . I probably have AIDS now. I have great difficulty raising food to my mouth from shaking after nightmares or thinking to hard on all this. . . . I've laid down without physical fight to be sodomized. To prevent so much damage in struggles, ripping and tearing. Though in not fighting, it caused my heart and spirit to be raped as well. Something I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself for."
— A.H., Indiana, 8/30/96

I had no choice but to submit to being Inmate B's prison wife. Out of fear for my life, I submitted to sucking his dick, being fucked in my ass, and performing other duties as a woman, such as making his bed. In all reality, I was his slave, as the Officials of the Arkansas Department of Corrections under the ‘color of law' did absolutely nothing.
— M.P, Arkansas, pro se federal civil rights complaint filed 8/2/96

Link to the source of the testimonies: hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

"I went through all kinds of changes during those hours. I had some out-of-body
experiences. There were times when I was imagining what it felt like for the guys
that were on me, you know —what was motivating them, or what did it feel like for them?
There were times when I felt like I was paying for all the sins of the white race.
There were times when I had very religious feelings, it was like this was God
Almighty, to which I could only surrender. God was represented by this eternal big
black dick. You know, because after a while, I couldn’t differentiate, really, between
one person and the next. It was just this endless big black dick that was in me.
Every last one of them. There was only one other white boy in the block, and he
was getting fucked, too…."

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

I had no choice but to submit to being Inmate B’s prison wife. Out of fear for my life, I submitted to sucking his dick, being fucked in my ass, and performing other duties as a woman, such as making his bed. In all reality, I was his slave . . . I determined I’d be better off to willingly have sex with one person, than I would be to face violence and rape by multiple people. The most tragic part to this is that the person I chose to ‘be with’ has AIDS.

A Michigan inmate writes:

[Another prisoner] claimed me as his property and I didn’t dispute it. I became obedient, telling myself at least I was surviving . . . He publicly humiliated and degraded me, making sure all the inmates and guards knew that I was a queen and his property. Within a week he was pimping me out to other inmates at $3.00 a man. This state of existence continued for two months until he sold me for $25.00 to another black male who purchased me to be his wife.

A different inmate describes how he became a black man’s “ho.”

You will clean the house, he said, have my clothes clean, and when I’m ready to get my ‘freak’ [sex] no arguments or there will be a punishment! I will, he said, let my homeboys have you or I’ll just sale you off. Do we have an understanding? With fear, misery, and confusion inside me . . . I said yes

amren.com/news/2017/06/male-rape-american-prison-system-racist-rape/

How do we stop white men from getting FAGGED and ex-straighted in prisons, Zig Forums?

Attached: The Truth.png (707x538, 328.78K)

isn't a real thing, stop perpetuating that myth.

I suggest you read Donny the Punk's testimony a little bit more clearly. And it doesn't change the fact that white males are getting FAGED and BOTTOMED in American prisons.

tl;dr

OP sounds like fag

Great, it is this type of thread again.

Attached: c5e4837395bb68738007f416c8f2f292196fcdbbe7896ce4779cd5457b8fdf31.png (717x678, 770.63K)

Why are you bitches so fucking antiwhite I swear? White men are getting FAGGED on a daily basis by Black Bulls and you want to do nothing to stop it!

we're not antiwhite you're just a retard who wasted a thread

kys zio-shill

so should i post gore?

absolutely.

Attached: b97f1da820ae32fc512f9dfcb9e02966d7b8f8a6d6caa328677280fefa7caabb.jpg (933x675, 113.05K)

eh, just report the slide

These things don’t happen in real life, you fight until you die, it’s survival in prison. I did 4 years and the only men getting fucked were willing faggots.

These guys are probably leftist. I was in the worst jail in the country and got out fine. They’re are agencies you can call that fight for you. I got beat up by co’s and reported them and it was covered up but they never fucked with me again. In jail remember it’s the wild Wild West. Do what you can to survive. Just claim you’re trans and you auto get protective custody. I’d tear out someone’s eyes before I’d get butt raped.

Will it involve white men getting FAGGED? If yes, please do, the whole world needs to see the truth about the FAGGOTIZATION of the white race!

They’re called the left user.

Post timestamped hand pic

But what about gangrapes user? How do we stop big black men from TEAMFAGGING whites?

Nice try NSA!

y

Attached: 9bdb9b1b22fd7137325ef35e6f94d54b751b766f6ac092e6b5f2108d5a277cd9.jpeg (451x269, 23.31K)

hahahahahahaha, you will never be White OP

Attached: 217a326976694e1a3b341ea7706f2b517eb05974325e3088a17d275755dd0e61.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

You can’t make your self a target. They size you up as soon as you get in. I met a guy that was such a faggot even trannies made fun of him. Find people and look out for each other. Also use only lethal force. Go for eyes and neck.

statistics?? … also more blacks in american prisons so yea sure

Why?

Attached: nupol7.jpg (2600x948, 671.63K)

I am shocked.

What?

This is the gayest shit I have seen all day. Good job, faggot OP.