Bannon Dropping Hard Redpills

We all know what Bannon is about but it's some interesting stuff. He also has this ability to shut down fanatic behavior of news jockies before they can go fully mental.

This is why they're freaking so hard.

Trump plans to draw out all future candidates now before they're ready and shut them the fuck down early.

Posting both interviews. Interesting stuff for those who like to hear the real strategic game perspectives without listening to some fanatic shit from Alex Jones, Jewish groups, CNN, or 'Spencer for hire' Alt-Bolshevik types.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRIEpGFxRSM
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306658-israeli-ambassador-defends-bannon
jta.org/2017/08/18/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-and-the-jews-for-better-and-worse
jta.org/2017/02/07/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-the-jews-a-conditional-kind-of-love
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502
jta.org/2017/11/13/news-opinion/united-states/stephen-bannon-says-im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist
jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/israel-lost-influential-friend-when-trump-fired-bannon-countdown-to-president-pence-begins/2017/08/19/
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/
jta.org/2017/05/10/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-the-jews-who-vouch-for-trump-aides-bannon-and-gorka
jta.org/2017/05/03/news-opinion/politics/shmuley-boteach-reveals-stephen-bannons-wall-of-promises
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/
jewishinsider.com/9792/steve-bannon-to-attend-zoa-annual-gala-in-ny/
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/bannon-rejects-and-supplies-ammunition-to-those-who-label-him-anti-semitic
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/15/bannon-israeli-municipal-leader-publishes-open-letter-supporting/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/354512/steve-bannon-insists-anti-semites-and-neo-nazis-only-on-the-margins-in-alt/
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-in-2014-racism-will-get-washed-out-of-nationalist-right
forward.com/opinion/356390/sorry-jews-steve-bannon-is-not-an-anti-semite-and-this-story-is-not-about-u/
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-backed-in-statement-from-republican-jewish-coalition-board-member
huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-israel-american-jews_us_582cbc4ee4b030997bbd266f
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/politics/israels-us-envoy-we-look-forward-to-working-with-trump-team-including-bannon
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/in-first-interviews-as-white-house-chief-strategist-bannon-denies-being-anti-semite-or-white-supremacist
jta.org/2017/10/27/news-opinion/politics/mcconnell-allies-label-bannon-a-white-supremacist-infuriating-jewish-conservatives
jpost.com/American-Politics/American-Jews-called-upon-to-battle-GOP-heavy-weights-514099
haaretz.com/us-news/how-morton-klein-went-from-fringe-figure-to-white-house-player-1.5627699
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807776
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/
haaretz.com/us-news/bannon-urges-jews-join-insurgency-against-anti-trump-republicans-1.5465064
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.753416
washingtonpost.com/politics/stephen-k-bannon-architect-of-antiglobalist-policies-got-rich-as-a-global-capitalist/2017/03/31/47382082-0a8b-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html
forward.com/news/israel/354402/how-steve-bannon-and-breitbart-news-can-be-pro-israel-and-anti-semitic-at-t/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-writer-says-trumps-appointee-bannon-doesnt-have-an-anti-semitic-bone-in-his-body/2016/11/15/
newsweek.com/steve-bannon-jews-sebastian-gorka-alt-right-zionists-anti-semites-710520
zoa.org/2016/11/10342353-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-falsely-alleging-trump-advisor-bannon-is-anti-semitic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd

You're not redpilled unless you drop Bannon.

Nigger, I said he drops some redpills on the over all strategy.

I guess your other thread got fucked, huh OP? fuck bannon, he got used by the kikes and proved to the whole world that he is a fucking faggot ass goy. the kikes fucked his ass and dumped him when they were done; the only tool that I can think of that is bigger than bannon is hillary. your a close third

Attached: goy.jpg (880x580, 106.72K)

if I was bannon, I would fucking kill myself. how could any White male call themselves proud after being so publicly humiliated? AND HE COMES BACK FOR MORE!!!!!

You mean le based civic nationalism. aka: "w-we totally aren't racist, really. Look! Here's our token nigger and spic who claim to like freedom and not gibs. They represent what the majority of shitskins would be if you just fighting for us who are totally not controlled opposition and in the end want the same multiculturalism as the left!"

there is not end to the kike semantics.

I don't understand what is meant by this because I've not seen it.

the funny thing is they are trying to take credit for the organic change in public opinion. the left is crumbling and the liberals have been surveying the public's opinion on a potential running mate since 2016; bannon and (((co))) aka, pissreal supporting neocons have nothing to do with it. this is just the natural order of things correcting themselves.

Isn't bannon Jewish?

vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis
vis a vis

I see it more with the way normies (true normies) react.
I've seen a white woman tell a black man "No I was here" then take her spot. When he tried to take his back there wasn't quiet like would have happened for the 8 years previous. There was every single white man standing and looking at the black.
Shit like that happens regularly. Blacks don't get free reign. Spics are scared of making a scene because ICE WILL be called.
Trump may have set the state, but he's not doing that. Normies are.
If one person deserves credit for the downfall of the left, it's King Nigger.

I'm not ironically saying that. Obama was so fucking stupid and shit at being a politician the cookie crumbled with him.

i believe that. as a White male, I am always on the lookout for that shit and if I see a nigger touch a White woman in public, ill fuckin stab that nigger with my knife and spend a decade in prison. fuck these subhumans. true about kang nigger, he was colossal fuck up

Why are you larping as a knight?
Just take the nigger down in a choke hold or just stand up to it. Niggers are fucking pussies. They don't know how to fight, it's why they're always in groups of 10 before they start to get physical.

one on one and they'll quiet the fuck down.

kek, are you retarded, which is it? you just contradicted yourself and your too stupid to know it. I suspected from your poor grammar you were not White. well done, you actually got a response even though you that fucking stupid hahaha filtered :)

Attached: skillsnotshills.PNG (1880x807, 630.86K)

GTFO, white knight

And fix your own grammar before judging that of others

sigh

whats the point of rooting for nationalist capitalist if we the people are not in control of our own money supply?

hahahhaha triggered nigger!!!!

Sure, whatever you say

In a fair fight in a cage where a ref searches you for weapons, fine, chokehold. In real life where niggers probably carry boxcutters, no I'd rather not leave my veiny forearm in a fixed location for him to stab as I try to cut off his oxygen before he severs my tendons. Chokeholds only make sense if you break his fingers first so he can't pull a knife and stab you. Grappling has a place and it is with arm locks and joint dislocations to prevent people from using weapons. Chokes come later.

Bannon is (was) a literal goldman sachs shill. Keep that in mind when listening to his rants on "economic nationalism".

>(((elites))) betting on Soviets and China
Yeah the same (((elites))) and their even worse gentile collaborators intentionally building up other nations with the intent on fleeing their capital and physical bodies their once they pillaged the U.S. economy and crushed it from ever rebuilding without once again having to rely on foreign loans placing it right back into the fold once it starts over.

This country is in desperate need of a true leader that starts hunting these assholes down and killing them in the middle of the night and nationalizing all, yes ALL of their assets.

Man, trumpniggers are legitimately retarded.

Attached: Primoquote1.png (850x400 57.03 KB, 63.21K)

Based Bannon. He is going to crush that fatass jew Soros.

Newsflash, the cold war was fake and gay.

OP seems reasonable and real. Every other post except a few seem like angry children or shills.

Obama was great at being a politician. He was up there with Reagan and Clinton in those regards. He wouldn't have been able to fuck this country half as hard as he did if he wasn't so good at the political game.

Shills are terrified of Nationalist judeo-Capitalism and Bannon's fashy Israel-first agenda.

hahahahahaha do you know where your at kike?

boomer spotted! worst. generation. ever.

potato nigger

never seen this guy, watching his first video now
dude is absolutely based
he was so prepared for this
i bet cnbc was really regrets having him on

Attached: 1532250320208.jpg (418x475, 33.66K)

Susanna Reid: so do you think we're elitists (signaling her and the rest of the staff)
Bannon: ABSOLUTELY, without a doubt
susanna: thats totallay unfair
Bannon: well its true
Other guy: let me ask you about brexit
Bannon: President Obama did get involved in brexit by saying you guys we're gonna give back to the jew

Because it's either that or this. Once the Chicom is destroyed then there is no Soviet left. Only the EU and that's failing.
Think long game, kiddos.

kek, nice try Dugin.
Yuri says otherwise.

Obama was a terrible politican who had to have the entire internet and MSM cover his ass.

Attached: UN troops.jpg (474x334, 34.22K)

too obvious, filtered
Bannon is a fag but this is valuable information.

Attached: 1517268896366.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Yuri was all about the subversion that happened during the fake mainstream media "cold war", yes. You seem like you should know what that user meant.

Attached: cw.jpg (960x940, 157.64K)

"THIS" IS CIVIC NATIONALISM, RETARD, YOU'RE LIVING UNDER CIVIC NATIONALISM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND THE JEWS HOLD ALL THE POWER

KILL YOURSELF

That was the cold war you dumb nigger. We're now in a womb war, which is another kind of cold war. Soviets expanded from Moscow to South America and Asia. It wasn't a myth. It happened.

Attached: ted cruz soros.jpg (600x517, 45.53K)

No, we're living in Globalism.

Caps don't change that.

Attached: pol vs world.png (514x390, 257.69K)

Go bannon keep dropping them red-pills about leftists and muslims

This is amazing, I remember a few years ago when people here were digesting the red-pill talking about jewish conspiracies and whatnot, now we've evolved to the point where the number #1 aim of every single legit fashy based goy is to continue the jew world order and celebrate each jew victory as our own.

Zig Forums is now officially the cheerleader for the jew world order

How fucking based is that?

Go back to TRS

i love how you shills just keep changed IDs, pretty funny. its the only way you can be heard hahahahaha

Close. He's Irish

Bravado. There's enough videos showing they know how to swing, sucker punch, and enough Whites not having situational awareness and not being able to take a punch so that they go down like a sack of potatoes in one hit.

Indeed it is amazing how many "shills" use Zig Forums that try and divide us against our natural allies and heroes the lying genocidal jew.
If you don't support and cheer on neocon jewry FTW then you shouldn't be on Zig Forums.

Antisemites must leave Zig Forums at once!

or just stand there not engaging, shocked, as a nog pummels them, and nogs will engage without a hoard of them. again, too many videos disproves your critique. They may not know how to fight but they'll attack anyway with Whites with no skill nor engagement in return so the nogs win.

Bannon is a shabbos who can't be trusted. Anyone he associates with can't be trusted either.

One leads to the other.

His Financial Times Interview was good too.

Petty much.
This is a great interview.

Based Bannon dropping red-pills like a super bad based NeoCon jew world order motherfucker

Is he /ourneoconjewworldorderagent/?

Attached: ThatsOneSuperBadBasedMotherFucker.jpg (1204x1204, 300.42K)

No but he likes the black cube.

Attached: bannon build the wall.jpg (476x531 65.62 KB, 207.58K)

Bannon is the new alex jonestein for kikes.

Why don't you give a listen and you might learn something outside of your discord bubble.

Zig Forums shills are now shilling the strongly anti-white civic nationalism from a goldman sachs drunk who went on national tv after charlottesville to condemn "white supremacy." /nupol/ supports an overtly anti-white boomer civic nationalist. holy fuck.

kek

that's not 'The Wall' and you damn well know it you liar

It's good to bump this thread. Everybody needs to see how the propaganda manipulation works in real time. Look how OP adapts language like "redpill" to push a figurehead who is a literal anti-white, hard zionist. Some content is posted that may be interesting, and the idea is to make the anti-white views of Bannon disappear in the background as we focus on his economic ideas. Remember that he referred to the men in Charlottesville as "clowns."

Careful attention needs to be paid to how they are trying to manipulate this forum and hijack a very real, rising, pro-white movement. Don't let them.

Charlottesville was a joke, juck off.

Yes fellow goyim our energies should be focused on distancing ourselves and demeaning the civics. Wouldn't want the right wing to be actually effective in chaning the mainstream would we now!
Let's just LARP on the internet and wait for Hitler and the day of the rope!!!

Because you can obviously go form a society thats blue pilled and brainwashed by the false gods of diversity and "equality" to a fascist paradise free of Jewish meddling and degeneracy.

Helping shills to not be completely retarded is quite nice of you, Satan.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

fuck that woman. annoying cunt

Where's the webm?

Isn't Bannon a Zionist who meets with (((Sheldon Adelson)))

No. You might as well be posting Ben Shapiro videos dude. Bannon is as bluepilled as it gets and has zero understanding of what is going on in the world.

Your misunderstanding comes from the belief that civic nationalism is a step towards ethno-nationalism from where we are. This is false. It is actually a step away from ethnonationalism, and it would ensure the extinction of the white race.

AKA "White genocide is totally OK, guys, as long as the oligarchs keep making money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What faggots.

This.
It's just more of the same horseshit.
They want China to be the new "Red Scare" when the reality is that the (((enemy))) is already here, and they have been for a long time. (Not to say China is our friend. They are not.)
It's why the redZOG is always harping on LEGAL immigration, LEGAL immigration, they need to come in LEGALLY. They don't want to stop White genocide. They just want to LEGALLY genocide us with brown and black hordes.
When you look upon Bannon you look upon the face of the enemy.

It's just more ZOG buzzwords.
The only way to MAGA is to remove ZOG and MAWA.

This is false.
White Nationalism is the only way forward.
That is the "long game."
Anything else is White genocide.
You do understand that ONLY Whites and some Asians are net contributors to the US economy, right?
You do understand that it takes the positive tax contribution of about FIVE Whites to cover (economically, cause you CivClowns are all about the economy) for the negative tax drain of ONE Black, right?
That blacks and hispanics are NET DRAINS on the government economy and are LITERALLY DRAGGING US DOWN, right?
You import the third world and you get the third world.
Furthermore, keep being afraid of those "kosher" boogiemen that the kikes dangle before you.
But never actually analyze what the KIKES have done to harm you, oh no!!!!! Don't do that!!!!!
Don't look around and see that EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT BECAUSE OF GENOCIDAL DIVERSITY THAT IS KILLING AMERICA. Don't do that!!!! Dat be rayciss!!!!

Unfortunately, this.

This.

Pathetic shilling

This

Cucking won't stop White genocide.
CivNat is cucking.
Redpill more Whites and bring them to OUR side.

3, 2, 1 This

That's fucking retarded considering that capitalism always ends up in open borders.

Meanwhile China….doesn't have open borders.

Attached: alain_de_benoist_by_abductor88-dbv4y4t.jpg (680x320, 56.28K)

Wow that's real informative user. Yeah because a population that's already right wing couldn't possibly go any more right wing. That would be impossible , I mean the left-wing have been getting more and more leftist over the decades but that could never happen on the right.

Hes openly admitted numerous times his love for zionism. Face it user he loves ziocock.
Now hes desperately trying to latch onto some euro movements since kikebart is failing miserably in america. The popular eurogroups have ignored him.

Bannon would engulf an entire room of koshercocks just to be relevant again.

This information that Bannon is handing out is very well articulated for the normalfag to understand. Must be why are you so mad and need to IP hop for 3/4 of this thread's posts. Change writing styles retard. Not paying your enough for that?

Attached: 6UbUZdR.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Civic nationalism is an alternative to racial nationalism. It competes for the same space, while trying to eliminate any potential for identity politics. Civic nationalism is literally more anti-white than SJW Obongo progressivism because of this.
Too bad the info is wrong, though.

based shill spotter may be onto something

Steve Bannon's Speech at the Z.O.A. Annual Event
youtube.com/watch?v=dRIEpGFxRSM

Israeli Ambassador defends Bannon
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306658-israeli-ambassador-defends-bannon

Was Stephen Bannon Good for the Jews? A Review
jta.org/2017/08/18/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-and-the-jews-for-better-and-worse

Bannon and the Jews: A Conditional Kind of Love
jta.org/2017/02/07/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-the-jews-a-conditional-kind-of-love

Z.O.A. Chief: Bannon is Pro-Israel, not Anti-Semitic
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502

Stephen Bannon: 'I'm Proud to be a Christian Zionist'
jta.org/2017/11/13/news-opinion/united-states/stephen-bannon-says-im-proud-to-be-a-christian-zionist

Israel lost Influential Friend when Trump fired Bannon
jewishpress.com/news/jewish-news/israel-lost-influential-friend-when-trump-fired-bannon-countdown-to-president-pence-begins/2017/08/19/

R.J.C. Board Member Bernie Marcus defends Steve Bannon
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/

Meet the Jews who vouch for Trump Aides Bannon and Gorka
jta.org/2017/05/10/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-the-jews-who-vouch-for-trump-aides-bannon-and-gorka

Shmuley Boteach reveals Stephen Bannon's Wall of Promises
jta.org/2017/05/03/news-opinion/politics/shmuley-boteach-reveals-stephen-bannons-wall-of-promises

Bannon and Breitbart: Friends of Israel, not Anti-Semites
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites

Steve Bannon is a Proud Zionist, his Jewish Friends Insist
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/

Steve Bannon to Attend Z.O.A. Annual Gala in New York City
jewishinsider.com/9792/steve-bannon-to-attend-zoa-annual-gala-in-ny/

Bannon rejects Ammunition to Those who label him Anti-Semitic
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/bannon-rejects-and-supplies-ammunition-to-those-who-label-him-anti-semitic

Steve Bannon: Friend of the Jewish People, Defender of Israel
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/

Israeli West Bank Leader Publishes Open Letter Supporting Bannon
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/15/bannon-israeli-municipal-leader-publishes-open-letter-supporting/

Attached: Steve Bannon Christian Zionist.png (750x886 1.71 MB, 133.34K)

Steve Bannon insists Anti-Semites only 'On the Margins' of Alt-Right
forward.com/news/breaking-news/354512/steve-bannon-insists-anti-semites-and-neo-nazis-only-on-the-margins-in-alt/

Steve Bannon in 2014: Racism will get 'Washed Out' of Nationalist Right
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-in-2014-racism-will-get-washed-out-of-nationalist-right

Sorry, Jews. Steve Bannon is not an Anti-Semite, and this Story is not about Us.
forward.com/opinion/356390/sorry-jews-steve-bannon-is-not-an-anti-semite-and-this-story-is-not-about-u/

Stephen Bannon backed in Statement from Republican Jewish Coalition Board Member
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-backed-in-statement-from-republican-jewish-coalition-board-member

How it's 'Absolutely' Possible for Steve Bannon to be Pro-Israel and Anti-Semitic
huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-israel-american-jews_us_582cbc4ee4b030997bbd266f

Israel's U.S. Envoy: We look Forward to working with Trump Team, including Bannon
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/politics/israels-us-envoy-we-look-forward-to-working-with-trump-team-including-bannon

In First Interviews as Top Trump Advisor, Steve Bannon denies Anti-Semitism Charges
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/in-first-interviews-as-white-house-chief-strategist-bannon-denies-being-anti-semite-or-white-supremacist

McConnell Allies label Bannon a White Supremacist, infuriating Jewish Conservatives
jta.org/2017/10/27/news-opinion/politics/mcconnell-allies-label-bannon-a-white-supremacist-infuriating-jewish-conservatives

Steve Bannon urges U.S. Jews to Join his 'Insurgency' against Anti-Trump Republicans
jpost.com/American-Politics/American-Jews-called-upon-to-battle-GOP-heavy-weights-514099

Steve Bannon's Best Jewish Friend: Morton Klein's Rise to Prominence in the Trump Era
haaretz.com/us-news/how-morton-klein-went-from-fringe-figure-to-white-house-player-1.5627699

After Steve Bannon's Dismissal, Pro-Israel Hardliners lose an Ally in the White House
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807776

Israel's Netanyahu isn't worried about Steve Bannon and Anti-Semitism in Trump's Camp
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/

Bannon Addresses Z.O.A., Urges Jews to Join 'Insurgency' Against anti-Trump Republicans
haaretz.com/us-news/bannon-urges-jews-join-insurgency-against-anti-trump-republicans-1.5465064

Steve Bannon a 'Passionate Zionist and Supporter of Israel,' says Top Jewish Trump Donor
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.753416

Stephen K. Bannon, Architect of Anti-Globalist Policies, got Rich as a Global Capitalist
washingtonpost.com/politics/stephen-k-bannon-architect-of-antiglobalist-policies-got-rich-as-a-global-capitalist/2017/03/31/47382082-0a8b-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html

How Steve Bannon and Breitbart News Can Be Pro-Israel — and Anti-Semitic at the Same Time
forward.com/news/israel/354402/how-steve-bannon-and-breitbart-news-can-be-pro-israel-and-anti-semitic-at-t/

Jewish Writer says Trump's Appointee Bannon 'Doesn't have an Anti-Semitic Bone in his Body'
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-writer-says-trumps-appointee-bannon-doesnt-have-an-anti-semitic-bone-in-his-body/2016/11/15/

Steve Bannon and the Alt-Right asked Jews to Join their War Against the Republican Establishment
newsweek.com/steve-bannon-jews-sebastian-gorka-alt-right-zionists-anti-semites-710520

Zionist Organization of America Criticizes ADL for Falsely Alleging Trump Advisor Bannon is Anti-Semitic
zoa.org/2016/11/10342353-zoa-criticizes-adl-for-falsely-alleging-trump-advisor-bannon-is-anti-semitic/

Attached: Steve Bannon Zionist 2.png (623x633 358.95 KB, 418.18K)

our racial heritage is our strength, not a rigid economic system. stop parroting (((milton friedman))) propaganda
filtered

>our racial heritage is our strength, not a rigid economic system. stop parroting (((milton friedman))) propaganda

You kikes think you can out game-theory Zig Forums. No you can't. Fuck you. We always play the long game.

COMMUNIST CHINA WILL FALL ON OUR WATCH!

Attached: noope.jpg (663x692, 147.22K)