Jew fired from Harvard for revealing truth about Jewish pedophilia and child mutilation

THEY'RE TRYING HARD TO SHUT THIS DOWN

Watch the video.

He's fessing up all the truth about his troublesome sick tribe including the Jewish laws that encourage pedophilia and (((they're))) trying everything they can to SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
reddit.com/r/P_O_E_T/comments/7cgryp/cut_your_dick_off_already/
bitchute.com/video/FApIFpKSdrzu/
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0
youtube.com/watch?v=KW6PNpyNCd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HookTube no longer does anything special, it's the same as linking to Jewtube itself. Make a webm.

Also, my j-dar isn't going off on this guy's face at all.

it's a 2 hour long video, how the hell do you expect OP to upload that shit in webm.

It does. Hooktube gets around the age-restriction login required to view this video.

I meant make a webm to back this shit up since it's apparently about to be shoah'd. I'm watching the end of it and it's great, and I agree it'll probably be gone soon if it gets more views.

Oh, I stand corrected.

Just download it, upload it to mega etc

Apparently this yid started a gofundme to raise money for his upcoming legal battle with Harvard so I decided to look through the comments and found this gem. Gave me a chuckle.

Attached: gofundme comment clopper.PNG (739x467, 56.82K)

The lawsuit is a good thing. Publicity.

I don't have any time for this, but does he go full Bobby Fisher?

Damn. FUCKING. THIS.
such a clever kike, little does it know I will be using that hahaha

Here's the solution

invidio.us/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

It is a pity he was hypocritical when it came to his ability to check the facts as a physicist regarding blood ritual and how the same people changed the facts and the language in much the same way they do about circumcision. Draining blood from animals is kosher and they view non jews as animals. He goes on about the blood sacrifice side of circumcision but can't conceive that jews were barbaric towards animals.

This guy is a red pilled jew. The last part where he goes into it being an ancient satanic blood sacrifice is right on.

He's doomed.

Upload it to somewhere other than kiketube you torfag.

mine is definitely

Not saying this isn't some good info and it's pretty funny to watch this jew completely BTFO the jewish establishment. But at the end of the day this jew is still a jew to his core. Towards the end of the presentation, he legit throws in a sales pitch for a start-up he's attempting that will grow replacement foreskins. So it's like, sorry goyim, the jews jewed you out of a properly functioning penis; but here, hand over your shekels to another jew and we'll sell you a new one. Fucking kek.

Sales pitch at 1:51:20.

I did work on this same thing 8 months ago…as far as I am concerned the jews are just copying again and trying to take credit for it.
Cut Your Dick Off Already
reddit.com/r/P_O_E_T/comments/7cgryp/cut_your_dick_off_already/

It truly is embedded in their dena. By God.

Uhhh, does anyone see a phallic shape tucked to his left thigh, which is highlighted by his skinny pants? Am I being memed on?

Attached: we looked at the data.jpg (800x800, 55.48K)

Oh yes he did:
"I am not saying this is some sort of jewish conspiracy, but I am not saying this is a (((coincidence)))."

Good show tbh… really slams those juden.

Attached: Clopper.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Update. Yes, I was being memed on and it was pretty cringy when he revealed it

Attached: [screams_in_disgust].webm (640x320, 252.13K)

I am an hour and 12 minutes and it doesn't seem like is not going to mention some of the newer stuff related to the horror of the child experiences, which he sort of jokes about, and the changes it causes to the perception of pain and the functions of the brain. And since he is soft progressive, he would of course not talk about, though arguably maybe not directly relevant to the topic, the of the role of gynocentrism. As a Jew he is at least brave enough to talk about the Jews to an extent, I guess.

29:00 in…
White guys at Harvard, I'm 'white' just like you…HAHA

Seems like more jew bullshit to me…notice how he carefully skips over blood leibel (first off, THIS has nothing AT ALL to do with blood libel…blood libel is the result of JEWISH HUMAN SACRIFICE which goes on ALL THE FUCKING TIME…Vegas, 9/11; blood libel is about ritual human sacrifice [just another jew fetish]). He is ignoring and minimizing the role of the jews who use human sacrifice to 'cover their crimes against humanity' just like the Thuggee of India.

Notice how he carefully skims over that circumcision was A SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN practice…why does he do this? Because he doesn't want you to look into the fact that 'jew' origin is SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN (since ALL their religious beliefs come out of AFRICAN VALUES)…circumcision IS JUST ONE OF THEIR 'AFRICAN CULTURAL AND RELIGIOUS VALUES'.

"we got it from 'neighboring tribes'"…oh no you didn't mother fucker, you are the offspring of disgusting Chimpanzees and it is THEIR VALUES which are GENETICALLY ENCODED INTO YOUR FUCKING DNA…no matter how much you PRANCE AROUND ON STAGE AND DISAVOW 'JEWS' THAT DNA ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE…you are going to have the SAME FUCKING VALUES yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Yeah, nah.

Brings of Simon of Trent, someone WE KNOW THE JEWS RITUALLY MURDERED…and ties it to circumcision instead of their ritual murder of the CATTLE (goy) to cover their crimes.

"Throughout ALL of judeo-christian history, judaism was associated EXCLUSIVELY with circumcision." ←- what a FUCKING NOOB…oh my god…LMAO…yeah, not degeneracy, homosexuality, pedophilia, ritual human sacrifice, hatred of women (its a semitic thing since they are homosexual/pedophiles), PARASITISM, TORTURE, genital MUTILATION is THE LEAST OF THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY…not the thing that was exclusively associated with 'judaism'.

I can't believe the people on this thread are buying this DOGSHIT!! I am only 29 more seconds in before he is FUCKING UP the program beyond all belief with JEW LIES AGAIN.

that's why you list what he says here rather than advertising the retarded video, you dipshit. your OP should provide solid info, not be a teaser for you link
>>>/cuckchan/

TEASER OPs ARE SHIT OPs

REPORT REPORT REPORT

TEASER OPs ARE SHIT OPs

REPORT REPORT REPORT

TEASER OPs ARE SHIT OPs

REPORT REPORT REPORT

TEASER OPs ARE SHIT OPs

REPORT REPORT REPORT

TEASER OPs ARE SHIT OPs

REPORT REPORT REPORT

Yes, the circumcision ritual was designed by rabbis to PERSECUTE US JEWS…it was designed to mark US like cattle and to emasculate us like slaves."

SURE YOU FUCKING JEW…that is why it isn't practiced in Judaism and HASN'T been practiced anywhere except EXTREME ORTHODOXY for the last 200 years…this is why you made it common practice for WHITE EUROPEANS in order to keep them from breeding and enjoying sexual pleasure.

Honestly this ENTIRE VIDEO is like a disgusting corruption of my OP that is TWISTED beyond measure by jew lies to VALIDATE their DISGUSTING IMMORAL fucking practices and obscene presence on Earth.

Look into this, CIRCUMCISION is a radical JEWISH tactic to murder and genocide Ethnic Europeans ONLY, they haven't practiced it ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN 200 years, about the same time they began practicing it WHOLESALE ON Ethnic Europeans…this has NOTHING to do with 'poor poor jews' so downtrodden and marked as 'cattle'. FUCK THIS GUY!! FUCK YOU JEWS!! YOU FUCKING POS…

I honestly can't watch any more of this BULLSHIT! FUCK YOU JEWS I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLOCAUST!! YOU ARE MURDERERS OF THIS PLANET AND ITS PEOPLE!

Tits or GTFO.

If they would have wanted to emasculate them like slaves they would have gelded them.

THEY DID THAT AS WELL!!! Read my OP where I tell you THE TRUTH about circumcision and transgenderism and degeneracy.

FUCK YOU YOU FEMALE HATING HOMOSEXUAL KIKE! DIE IN A HOLOCAUST ALREADY.

BOBBY FISHER WASN'T A JEW
#thatssovanilla

Uh ok, sorry for speedreading. Honest mistake.

I told you guys there are good Jews out there, and many Jews have stood up for the truth, even though they will be ostracized by their own people.
THIS is why I've always spoken out against the insane idea that evil can be genetically written into the DNA, and why I think there are good people in every group, that buck these evil trends.
Most of the facts we have that point out Jewish lies come from Jews, you can't deny this.

Now go ahead, ban me for telling the truth.

Attached: Circum.jpg (1008x1580, 363.81K)

my source tells me it's going to be deleted from kiketube very soon. download it

fuck off, I bet you're fucking black
kill yourself

There are no 'good' jews. This is part of the divide and conquer scenario. The jews that live on Earth will reproduce and they will reproduce corruption. If they WERE CAPABLE of being something OTHER than JEWS it would have happened over the last 6,000 years. They are an abomination on this planet that needs to be PURGED ASAP! The British KNEW what it meant to get rid of the Thuggee and they did…they murdered and imprisoned for life every last one of them. Unfortunately they left THIS HUGE FUCKING BRANCH OF THE THUGGEE CALLED JEWS UNTOUCHED IN THEIR EXTERMINATION of the Criminal Mafia.

That is because it is WORTHLESS KIKE BULLSHIT and they realized that there was someone out their WATCHING their BULLSHIT and that their PSYOP didn't work.

That number can be counted on one hand. Twice. You're going into the oven, Moshe.

There are no good Jews.

Agree.

Such blatant astroturfing.

Can someone with faster internet than me please download this.

It smells a little like Hasbarafag.

Got a live one here.

mlpfag confirmed.

Since I am bored and this OP is a BULLSHIT PSYOP let's talk about another jew based SHIT PILL that we are forced to swallow:

Basically THIS is what this entire video (above) is about…don't YOU FUCKING THINK about thinking for yourselves about whether the jews are a OVERWHELMING MALIGNANT EVIL on this planet…
YOU GOY CATTLE NEED A JEW TO TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK ABOUT GENITAL MUTILATION AND TORTURE OF INFANTS, ONLY A FUCKING JEW, THE PERPETRATORS OF THE TORTURE, COULD OR WOULD TELL YOU THE 'TRUTH'
And then when you get into the video IT IS FULL OF LIES AND MISDIRECTION…but because it to quote the OP…increases the sphere of SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TALKING POINTS you retards think he has 'told you something special'…

Still waiting on those tiddes.

You were bored so you decided to write a novel to bore everyone else, written in a style of hint hint nod nod wink wink instead of coming right out with the point that would have cut your novel to a couple of lines.

It is a copypasta…did you think this PSYOP deserved something more

I AM NOT A JEW WHORE…You are going to be waiting a long time…I hope you are holding your breath.

Literally cannot help himself. In his presentation he 'pushes the envelope' by doing something perverse on stage, he shills his Foreskin regeneration company, and on his channel he even begs for shekels. Like, a lot of them. It's literally the way their brains are wired.

What the hell did that kike stuff down his pants? That ain't his circumcised cock, that's for sure.

Attached: screenshot_1532361171[1].jpg (413x474, 74.21K)

Jews aren't necessarily evil. A mosquito isn't evil. They're both just annoying parasites.

The one thing of 'value' he does tell you he tells you in the beginning. He tells you that there is a [jew] 'Spectrum of Acceptable Opinion' meaning that the jew government and media and finance and education (in their infinite 'wisdumb') has outlined A CONTROLLED set of ideologies that you are ALLOWED TO THINK…anything outside of this is taboo. So, here comes the malignant jew to 'help expand your talking points'

So basically HE IS TELLING YOU FUCKING GOY right up front that he understands the limited spectrum of opinion and he isn't expanding it to something dangerous or 'outside the FUCKING JEWS realm of acceptable thinking' he is just INCREASING CHATTER TO KEEP YOU PASSIVE…

The entire video from that point on is a complete MOCKERY of goys and a way for him to make some MON EY (their one eyed god) at the end…

ALL HAIL YOUR JEW MESSIAH

Watch further and you'll know.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Its the nigger again

It is his 'freshly uncircumsized' cock probably made using some sort of fungal recombinant DNA that will just keep growing larger and larger over time…you will have to get out garden shears and a meat cleaver to keep that thing trimmed down to size..you will probably be able to sell your hacked off cock meat on the open market to RABBIS (I typed that out as RABIES the first time lel) who didn't get enough cock meat when they performed their Bris…

Attached: Kosher Crispy Foreskins.jpeg (982x505, 129.72K)

Now that I am thinking about it, it is probably some sort of recombinant elephantiasis that gets injected into the penis tissue…because THAT seems like a good idea stupid goy! You want to look like a niger infested with elephantisis don't you?

After all, THIS (act of Circumnsision) is your problem, amirite? It isn't THE JEWS or anything now, is it? It isn't the ENTIRE SYSTEM that keeps you as a slave, now, is it? Just let us inject your cock with mystery recombinant DNA and viola…YOUR REPRODUCTIVE 'PROBLEMS' WILL BE OVER…for good, but ya know, it will be a 'fun ride' while it lasts.

Attached: blacks enlarged testicals plate in anything.jpg (480x358 47.6 KB, 11.36K)

Attached: dot.png (744x666 155 B, 214.25K)

Common people, bump this shit…this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA…look what you are missing out on…what is just out of your reach because the jews stole all your sexual pleasure and made you into a mutilated slave when you were only an infant…BUMP IT, KEEP THIS THREAD GOING…I feel a thread deletion coming on.

This is one of the biggest most classic examples of jew BULLSHIT that they are practicing as a psyop against you on this planet. Bump it so that you can FINALLY LEARN to recognize the psychological manipulation of YOUR ENEMIES, those who mutilate and torture you for their own PLEASURE and economic gain!

There are no good jews, you subversive cunt.

agreed

Shameless astroturf. Kill yourself.

This thread, whew

3rd pic is of tribe ingesting pig testicles or something like that.

Oh, ok so nigger culture parasites…whew…look what Europe has to look forward to 'incorporating' into their culture at the behest of the jews. Now I feel better.

Attached: Schloroasted.jpg (600x828, 125.07K)

Keep lying moshe, it's worked out so well until now.

Kill yourself.

Attached: But MUH POST.gif (450x253, 2.09M)

They literally torture chickens to death on public streets in New York

Attached: f111007DV041-e1378973790967.jpg (723x407, 63.65K)

Bump for a great find.

Lots of rats here on this thread.

Look, Goys, accusing Jews of being disproportionately represented among pedophiles - albeit clearly the case - just might lead to annuda shoah.
After all, isn't that something the Nazis said?

Attached: jews WWII propaganda.jpg (468x597, 100.92K)

Universal truth 22, jews are faggits.

One day you'll figure it out. Not today. Obviously.

Agreed. Assigning moral qualities like "evil" to a string of chemicals is superstitious, and really pure zealotry. If you think there's nothing you can learn from any Jew ever, you're intellectually hamstringing yourself.
Enjoying the post-kampfy posting

Attached: jews-harass-palestinian-lady-800.jpg (672x372, 33.91K)

They're called the racial bell curves for a reason newfag

Spending the time and energy to filter out the 0.0000001% of Jews who support our cause is not worth it when we could just kill them all

There's also "regression to the mean" whereby even if this particular nonwhite individual is BASED, his children are statistically likely to be closer to the average for his race

Aww fuck no…I learned things from jews. I learned that they should all be exterminated so that peace and come upon the Earth when its jewish parasitic, torturing, malignant factions are eugenically erased.
That qualifies as 'learning something'.
Indeed, I personally, have LEARNED SO MUCH from you jews.

Attached: cremating jews.jpg (487x328, 38.64K)

I watched the whole thing. Man, this young jew rips into judaism right at the end. Don't listen to the shills. Watch it all the way through.

Who is a 'better liar'? One who lies 95% of the time or one who lies 5% of the time?

UNLESS YOU WERE A FUCKING JEW…how could you stomach the LYING SHIT he says in the first 30 minutes? How about you explain to me how his justifying the TORTURE AND MURDER of Simon of Trent as 'just gentile paranoia'? How about you 'explain that to me' you fucking kike?

just like it's nice to have non-misandric born-women as MRAs, it's nice to have non-Zionist born-Jews as circumcision critics. Disrupting Jewish traditions like this would be a major blow against them. They would not be allies if they otherwise support other Jewish bad habits, but I am okay for temporary alliances.

I imagine sometimes how shitty life would be if I was born a nigger or a Jew and hated my people and understood why whites had a healthy distrust of me and could not hold it against them. How I would need to do everything in my power to reject my people to prove I am not like them. Would be a terrible burden, and less than 1% would be so moral and brave.

Are you suggesting he is lying and circumcision is good?

This

Any jew would wants to, in his words, "destroy (((our))) covenant with my last dying breath" should be encouraged to do so. Get the young jews turned against the old ones like they turned the boomers against their parents.

His presentation was excellent. The only part most won't like is the brief mention of blood libel where he denies it ever happened. Whatever.

I just randomly click that shit one more time and ended up at 1:23:55 where he claims he wants to "STRIP THE US OF ANY CLAIMS OF MORAL AUTHORITY THEY MAY HAVE"…sure, coming from a jew this little tidbit is very telling. The reason why the USA has a moral problem is because THERE ARE JEWS LIVING IN IT…not that the USA needs to be stripped of moral authority…no jews, no immorality. Was circumcision THE INVENTION OF THE USA or THE JEWS…OR the FOREIGNER JEW IN THE USA. So WHO has the 'moral authority' in this situation for imposing their sick twisted beliefs of INFANT TORTURE AND GENITAL MUTILATION onto Ethnic Europeans…LOOK BASICALLY AGAIN he is trying to make a correlation between Ethnic European [nations] and IMMORALITY by circumventing pointing out the real culprit.
THE JEWS
THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC IN PLAY AGAIN, PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION (sarc his business) but it has the added bonus of confusing you and KEEPING YOU FROM SEEING THE REAL ENEMY

Fucking hell, see that little number called ID 1d6989, click it and read back through the thread…does it seem like that is what I am advocating for?

Speaking of good Jews, there is JewsForHitler. That guy makes great content about history, the Bible and, well, everything you need to know about the Jewish Question: bitchute.com/video/FApIFpKSdrzu/

Attached: knowledge.jpg (450x735, 99.36K)

this

"STRIP THE US OF ANY CLAIMS OF MORAL AUTHORITY THEY MAY HAVE"

The context is in us judging cultures where FGM is practiced as barbaric when male circumcision is just as barbaric. His point was that FGM=MGM.

Watch the whole thing.

No, you're seeing it.
You're not going to believe this, but that's an FtM tranny. They usually go hypermasculine, which is easy because FtMs get high doses of roids dished out on demand, so that they can build themselves into "who they really are."
For this sort of FtM (which is most of them).
You can see that the jaw doesn't at all match the body, that is a female jaw, not square at all, thin and angled upwards.
Couple this with oval face, close-set eyes, female ass and wide hips.
The voice is also very high.
did you know that a biological man who goes to the doctor because his T is low, will not be prescribed any unless he tests consistently below the lower range of 'average', despite this 'average' being the figure for 80-100 year old gentlemen? but FtM trannies have a much higher cut-off point, which means they can always have above average T levels, allowing easy building of muscle? perverse
Oh and inb4 "are you blind? look at his muscles, that can't be a woman", I'll just leave this here.
And yes, this is a woman.
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0

Can you not see that the issue of infant torture and mutilation (which is sub saharan african 'religious values' in origin for BOTH male and female) falls not under the 'moral' guidelines of a particular government BUT IS A PRODUCT OF JEWS foisted off onto the Earth as part of their disgusting genetic corruption.

Governments are not 'MORAL AUTHORITIES' BUT RELIGIONS SURE AS FUCK ARE…as well as the people promoting them. GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE

THE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM

Holy crap, that thing managed to make itself fucking uglier than it was before…LMAO

He pulls out an eggplant he has in his pants at one point. It's a crude joke. Your very likely a shill, or someone who hasn't watched it.

And he mentions all of this early on, that jews took circumcision from cultures like Egypt and used it purposefully to associate sex with pain in their children to control and damage them.

Watch the whole thing.

OMG reading comprehension is GONE.

No, faggot…have you ever LOOKED at a map? Do you understand where the SAHARA is…it is not 'in Egypt' which was Ethnic European outpost at the time the jews wander through pillaging, raping and murdering (like they always do as parasites). When I say SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA that means that genital mutilation is BANTU BLACK or manpanzee in origin…NOT 'EGYPTIAN'. Yes there are images in Egypt of Hyksos 'shepherd kings' enjoying the dick cutting rituals but that doesn't mean that INFANT TORTURE and GENITAL MANIPULATION is 'Egyptian'…

'Circumcision is a SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN religious practice.' See, this is what I mean by LYING, he says he knows all about circumcision but HE LIES ABOUT IT STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE when it comes time to give his little 'jew sales pitch' and fleece the GOY for something that is JEWISH IN ORIGIN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Alright. Fine. Let's say that's all true. How is using young jews to attack old jew rabbis and corrupt jew doctors in the AAP a bad thing?

Eliezer Yudkowsky on circumcision

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115.39K)

I know for a fact there is a wizard on this site who made an entire movie a webm less than 16mb and it was watchable quality.

Wait, when did Zig Forums become jewish? YOUR people brought this shit to Zig Forums…I would have never known about this jew con-artist LYING SACK OF SHIT or his DUPE THE GOY SALES PITCH if you hadn't brought him here as part of the 'jews are cool and not the destroyers of Life, humanity, morality and everything pure' campaign.

It is a moot point. He should be ovened just like ALL THE OTHER JEWS…

You won't be banned because your khazar turkish cousin isn't here anymore Yitzhak, but your astroturfing is so obvious, I wouldn't even mind an (astroturf) in red under your deception.

Sure, what else could performing the whole act with a fake penis (aubergine) showing through the pants be, but a "crude joke".
also known as hiding the truth in plain sight
Admitting the truth in plain sight is how they mock the goyim:
>youtube.com/watch?v=KW6PNpyNCd8

The whole charade, pulling back the waistband and looking down, talking about what's there etc, reinforces the idea that there is a penis under those pants.
He even claims that the play was planned to feature full nudity, but that Harvard disallowed it the day before, then goes on to explain why they have no actual right to curtail his rights of artistic expression. Very convenient, that he didn't have to show his "penis".
Harvard cannot stop him from showing it elsewhere, and since it's such a big part of his campaign, surely he has included uncensored version on his Youtube channel, or Tumblr, or Reddit, or personal webpage… right… right?
Nope, but why question a jew's honesty right? a jew wouldn't lie, right?
He's /ourjew/ right?
By the way, those lumps on either side of the hips, meant to look like muscles or "fat" love handles. They're implants. All FtM trannies who can afford to get them implanted, do. They're the only currently available way of (imperfectly) concealing the female pelvis.
It's genius really. As always the jew controls both sides of the debate. They cut the foreskins off, then they run the company which offers foreskin restoration.

PATREON COUP
This controversy is a admittedly genius advertising campaign for Foregen, as well as a very cunning way to create a Patreon donation surge.
Really clever way to use being "fired" from a job he already planned to leave before moving on to a new project, to curry sympathy and righteous fury donations.
And it all goes right over the heads of the goyim, "red pilled" or not.
Jews really are on another level when it comes to marketing strategies.