Facebook Hand Manual Bans "White Supremacy" but not "White Nationalism"

Facebook Hand Manual Bans White Supremacy but not White Nationalism

After the Zuck's Holohoax comments is he giving us a way out????

Has anyone tested this on a cuckbook page???

-We don’t allow praise, support and representation of white supremacy as an ideology. Eg. “White supremacy is the right thing”; “I am a white supremacist”; “Join the next White Supremacy rally!”
-We allow praise, support and representation of white nationalism as an ideology. Eg. “White nationalism is the only way”; “I am a proud white nationalist”
-We allow praise, support and representation of white separatism as an ideology. Eg. “White separatism is the perfect solution to America’s problems”; “I am a white separatist”. By the same token, we allow to call for the creation of white ethno-states (Eg. “The US should be a white-only nation”)

archive.is/CYXkA

via.hypothes.is/https://qz.com/1290044/facebook-forbids-white-supremacy-but-allows-white-separatism-and-nationalism/

Attached: facebook 1984 telescreen.jpg (500x319, 12.79K)

Attached: facebook only bans white supremacy.png (1033x4588, 2.98M)

So is this a good thing or no?

Interesting.
Wait and see how it plays out though.
Also don't use facebook.

unless you're on a burner account

I think they are realizing lawsuits are coming and in America, they will lose them. So they are backing off a bit.

It might be the time to start some new accounts and see what happens. If we get banned, send a screen shot of their own manual.

What about "White nationalism is the only way to exterminate the rest of the subhumans"?

Using facebook isn't ever a good thing unless its to subvert.

Noice

Rule of thumb for social media would be that: If it's not banned, it's going to be subverted through social engineering.

I agree, their goal is management.

he lives in California and has built one of the most extensive private bunker systems known to man. this kike knows what's up. whites are peaceful and productive while spics are violent rogues. i can't wait until the kikes' pet monkeys kill them all

nigger you wat

It's nice that even jews are starting to understand the difference between White Nationalism and White Talmudism meme dream.

Attached: 1368071660383.jpg (835x773, 263.87K)

Probably they noticed that gentiles are noticing the jewish double standard, Israel for jews only but white countries for everyone, and are trying to backtrack.

Any form of advocacy for whites is "supremacy" to these kikes. Don't kid yourself.

This is something that I have been pondering for a while. Why is white isolationism considered less harsh than white supremacy? "Countries run by whites are best countries" seems much less scary to me than "I just want them all gone".

There is also argument to be made that white rule would be more humanitarian than "nationalism for all".

They label everything pro-white "white supremacy", dummy.

There is no legalistic get out of jail free card with these kikes and their toadies. You know this.

Attached: 1516572626486.png (657x539, 110.46K)

More like don't YID yourself!

Attached: 3850cba171d1cbd181901cbd5b0758b3f4379143c25a6227114a0b1583e6935b.png (323x320, 115.55K)

The problem with autism is how specific it gets. kek Useful idiot.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single.. attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

You know who those white nationalists who fucked everything up were?
People like you.

When they ban supremacy is that like banning "whites are better at all things" or also "whites are better at most things" or even "whites are better at turning cholesterol into Vitamin D with limited sunlight" ?

underrated post

One of the ways the jews accomplish victory in their battles is by pushing and pulling. They can change on a dime and act like WN is fine white man, support Israel's decision to remain a jewish state. Whites trusting in jews is (((their))) continued goal, because if Whites broke the yoke that'd mean the end to jews.

There has never actually been a mass killing jews, only once and a while a few truth seekers figure it all out and try to do something but are cast out by their own brothers for going against the "chosen jew".

I guess this is a good thing but white people are unequivocally superior and I'll keep saying it until all six gorillion sock accounts get shoahed.

Is this place cuckchan/b/ or am I dreaming?

are you really this scared of getting vanned?

are you really this scared of getting vanned?

No, you mongoloid. Kikebook is most likely trying to give the controlled opposition more room to subvert, while still banning anything that is actually pro-White/European.

You are one of the most retarded posters I've seen this month.
How do you not understand that to the kikes, who created the fucking term "white supremacy". every fucking thing that's pro-white = "white supremacy"

pretty autistic non sequitur there, user.
i've been doing all of those things for half a decade.

That's good. I'd prefer anons put more focus on the latter. Meeting a jew namer sticks with people. Even if they're retarded, they'll still remember that jew hating goy. IRL propaganda goes far. You put the redpill props in their 3D spheres and they start feeling penetrated.

The article basically says that.

why would facebook ever be a "way out"?

life without being part of a ginger jews tech is the way out

stop being a zuck-cuck-zion

super sage over 9000-gorillion

He's giving kikes a way out. Kikes are seeing the writing on the wall and are setting up the controlled opposition called ethnopluralism ie. letting the kikes live so they can come back and have yet another go at trying to exterminate us. Remember that if someone tries to murder you killing him makes you just as evil.

You see this regarding the muds as well, with the jew trying to sell the idea that the majority of the planet belongs to the muds and it would be wrong to claim it for humanity. They know that if the white man lets them continue to hog most of the planet, instead of doing the right thing and making himself the master of this world, they will weigh him down until soon the next disaster wipes his civilization away. As much as the jew desires this world for himself what ultimately comes before everything else is that the Aryan must not be allowed to leave Terra.

I guess the latest and constant pressure from both political sides, has opened up kikebook a bit.

Because they just don't want their view of (((one human race))) shattered.
It's fine to want to be with people of your color, as long as you believe color is meaningless in the end. They've realized they can't hold it back anymore and so they're doing what they can to get some control over it so they don't get gassed.

So the reasoning I was told is that white nationalism doesn't actually attack another race or whatever. White supremacy means whites are better and therefore niggers etc. Are worse which is a no-no.

Damned kikes

Are you familiar with the Out-of-Africa theory ?
wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
It asserts that Europeans (Haplogroups R and I) are the newest humans and evolved from the oldest humans (Haplogroups A, B, and E), thus establishing that Africans are less evolved than Europeans.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup
The European people make up ~20% of the world's population yet are responsible for ~80% of the world's culture; supremacy is the natural state of Europeans.
Ensuring Europeans can build and control their own nations is an important step in the path back to world-wide nationalism.

this not not just neutral language - they are saying they PRAISE and SUPPORT white fucking separatism.

Am I reading this right?

I hope thar's not true.

The fact that they have specicific rules for whites, rather than race-neutral rules about "racial-supremacy" and "racial separatism" just proves tnat facebook is run by white supremacists.

One thing this may be is allowing white nationalism on for the purpose of subverting it with civnationalism, so it's neutralized as an actual threat to Judeo-Negroism. I expect
Reminder that if you don't support genocide of all non-whites, you're gay

Because their data shows them that if they did that they would lose an astonishing amount of income. The people who have and spend money, and are intelligent enough to use their platform effectively are white and often nationalist.
They can't remove the only money market they have.
The data is clear. We're the only truly professional and profitable people left.

not facebook and zuckerberg theyre saying they wont ban you for it

(((they))) need to get a head count of just how much they've lost control and how many are waking up, no?

How does one maker a burner kikebook? I never bothered to ever make a facebook

He has to allow it. Otherwise he gets attacked from the alt-right over Israel.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

True

Polite sage.

"the rest of" implies whites are a subset of the "subhumans" in this sentence. So actually a rather idiotic thing to say.

10minutemail, normal looking name. and you're good to go.