Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez prompts Outrage in US for Accurately Referring to Israel's 'Occupation' of Palestinian...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez prompts Outrage in US for Accurately Referring to Israel's 'Occupation' of Palestinian Territory
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/alexandria-ocasiocortez-israel-palestine-occupation-us-west-bank-outrage-us-a8450781.html

Israel has been occupying the West Bank since 1967 Middle East war, according to UN

Harriet Agerholm | @HarrietAgerholm

emocratic congressional candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has described Israel’s presence in the West Bank as an “occupation”, in a marked deviation from the pro-Israel line taken by both Democratic and Republican parties.

Israel has been occupying the West Bank territory since the 1967 Middle East war, according to the United Nations (UN), and most countries regard the continued building of Jewish settlements in the disputed territory as illegal.

But for the last two decades, the establishment wings of both the Republican and Democratic Party have largely taken pro-Israel positions, with both calling for the disputed city of Jerusalem to be recognised as the Jewish nation’s capital.

“What people are starting to see, at least in the occupation of Palestine, is just an increasing crisis of humanitarian condition and that to me is just where I tend to come from on this issue,” Ms Ocasio Cortez told PBS News during a television interview.

Asked to expand on her use of the word occupation, she said: “Oh I think – what I meant is that the settlements that are increasing in some of these areas and places where Palestinians are experiencing difficulty in access to their housing and homes.

But she added: “I am not the expert on geopolitics on this issue. I am a firm believer in finding a two-state solution on this issue, and I’m happy to sit down with leaders on both of these – for me, I just look at things through a human-rights lens, and I may not use the right words. I know this is a very intense issue.”

Hillel Neur, an outspoken Israeli advocate and director of Geneva-based non-governmental organisation United Nations Watch, which monitors comments on Israel, said in a Twitter post: “Just by asking @TeenVogue fave Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez simple questions about her condemnation of Israel, @MargaretHoover of @PBS @FiringLineShow outdoes @SachaBaronCohen in exposing the silliness of politicians.”

Twitter user Jeffret Rabin said in a post: “Scary. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticises Israel for ‘the occupation of Palestine.’”

Ms Ocasio-Cortez is regarded as a rising star of the Democratic Party following her win over senior Democrat Joseph Crowley, a 10-term incumbent, in a June primary.

The 28-year-old has been an outspoken critic of the Israeli government’s treatment of the Palestinian people. During her primary campaign in May she condemned the Israeli army’s actions on the Gaza border in a Twitter post, saying: “This is a massacre. I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such. No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters.

The UN Human Rights Council voted in May to launch a war crimes probe into the killings on the border, in which dozens of Gazans were shot dead.

“There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else. Democrats can’t be silent about this anymore,” Ms Ocasio-Cortez added.

Asked why she chose to post the tweet, she compared pro-Palestinian protests to civil rights activists in the US.

“I think I was primarily compelled on moral grounds because I could only imagine if 60 people were shot and killed in Ferguson,” she said.

“Or if 60 people were shot and killed in the West Virginia teachers’ strikes. The idea that we are not supposed to talk about people dying when they are engaging in political expression just really moved me.”

The relationship between Israel and the United States has drawn closer under the leadership of Donald Trump, who has moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Attached: Republikikes' Worst Nightmare.png (880x580, 929.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-nation-state-law-backed-by-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-1.6295314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need a cleansing

Can you fuck off with shitty c/c /news/ threads.

The question I have is how they have spread in the west and how they are indoctrinating kids. If it was happening in the school systems in normal classes (outside nig areas) we would know about it as at least some parents would raise a shitstorm but that hasn't been happening so they are indoctrinating these white kids someone. It raises an interesting potential dig for us on what sites and what methods they have been using. I assume Youth Groups?

Fair enough but nu lefties only care about Israel because they see the jew as evil whitey oppressing poor brown people

How long before they find her (((suicided)))? kek

I'm beginning to wonder how organic this anti-pissrael rhetoric is coming from the dems. Think of it this way: jews see power shifting away from the liberal side of politics to a more nationalist/populist position, and have no doubt observed trends in flagging support for israel. Like fewer and fewer evangelicals today saying they view israel positively, for instance. So what do they do to restore support among the newly-empowered right? Push this horse-faced beaner into the mainstream, spouting anti-israel sentiment like a complete retard, without solid arguments to back up her position, and have television hosts tear her to bits over it. Cucked republicans see this anti-israel rhetoric from the left (and the beating she gets in the media) and, like partisan idiots, immediately double-down on their support; you know, "dems are against it, so we're for it" kinda response. Not saying this is exactly what has happened, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

and ANYONE would have the audacity to say that the two-party system isn't a joke and both of them are the same kiked shit? That Ben Garrison cartoon was right.

you again. learn to archive faggot.

It wasn’t outrage. People were baffled at how she had such a strong opinion on something that she couldn’t even explain her reasoning for.

There is nothing wrong with occupying and conquering land.

(((Christians)))

No one is more projew and zionist than burger protestants.

No can't be them as I don't think I have ever seen a white christian romping around with them. Has to be through youth groups and social media somehow. They are somehow identifying and indoctrinating these kids and if we follow the old complaints about BAMN in Michigan it seems like they target kids in trouble from youth offender groups, boys/girls club and juvenile hall which means they have people in those places passing intel. Probably worth its own thread, will do so later.

There is already a thread up about how protestants sympathies for Israel dropped from 90% to 80% over the last few years.

(((they))) never learn…

Attached: AP_17312259455963_c0-831-2400-2230_s885x516.jpg (780x520 122.22 KB, 66.05K)

They're walking a tight rope. Demonize the kikes for muzzie votes while not going too far to piss off the kikes. End result, people will see through their bullshit, especially when their elected members jump at the chance to vote pro kike legislation.

Diversity sure is our strength :^)

>>>/auschwitz/

Nobody is outraged except for (((journalists)))

no one gives a shit about middle east … we care about america. Why the fuck are you taking about the middle east.

You want a fucking 2 state solution but you want to abolish ICE. What the fuck does a "state" mean to you Otaco?

This bitch is dumb and she doesnt matter at all. Its just fucking NY lations trying to not have to learn english.

Quit being so buthurt rabbi.

Enjoy what little time you have left while the ovens are heating up

what you baking?

This is what I've observed as well. Especially with the Kekistan/the_donald/(((alt-right))) crowd, who have been successfully shilled into support of Israel via the "they're an ethno-nationalist country just like what we want for whites, clearly we must stick together" vector. To anybody lurking who believes genuinely that white nationalism has a friend in Israel, don't let yourself be fooled; Jews vehemently believe that only they deserve nationalism. "A land for me but not for thee", that's their MO. If you let alleged "good jews" into your movement, they will subvert and slide it left every time.

THIS
And they're not anti-Zionist, they're just against all forms of nationalism

you know, if trump pushes this israeli-supporting stuff hard enough, maybe the masses including even evangelicals will begin to hate (((them)))
in fact, some evangelicals are already beginning to hate (((them))), according to a thread that I saw here some days ago

the left hates the place called israel, and if trump pushes support of their atrocities hard enough, perhaps the left will cause people to get redpilled on (((them)))

No, there is currently a mudshit and hooknose occupation of human territory. This planet is for white humans, not brown animals

Attached: 037a5e7e97f62ee914c7c0335aff831f.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

No nigger, the more revolutionary non-whites reach the top echelons of democratic leadership the more polarized society becomes, and that inches us ever closer to RACE WAR on the DOTR

Whoa this Jewish puppet slightly named the Jew. Clearly she is based and /ourgirl/. Lets elect her to more shit!

Nothing the user said was remotely pro-Israel. He was just saying that La Burra shouldn’t be talking about nation states and “occupying” when she herself is open borders and against the people enforcing the laws of the nation. And also when she is a Jew York politician who should focus on her community rather than shit she can’t control, especially if she doesn’t understand it like we see here

isnotreal
THERE IS ONLY PALESTINE

ANNE FRANK VS. GAZA KIDS

Seems like every day is "Anne Frank Day" in the Jews Media - a Google search for her name & a click of the NEWS tab will bring you to a new story reminding the Goyim about poor little Anne. Today's news is a case in point. Try a search if you doubt this.

Anne Frank died of Typhus in a time and place where all kinds of people - including Germans - fell victim to the wartime epidemic.

Our 'moral conscience' news media that are so concerned with deaths like Anne's (73 years ago) or the Muslim 'boy on the beach' a couple of years ago, seem strangely unconcerned with bloody decades of the deliberate murder of children by Israeli Jews with assault rifles and White Phosphorus warheads in places like Gaza today.

Attached: Anne Frank n Gaza kids.jpg (895x419, 61.54K)

OK faggots, let me explain what is happening politically with the Kikes and how we can take advantage of it.

Kikes used to say 'antisemitism' was a non partisan issue. When non-ZOG candidate Trump won the election, the kikes had to shift 'antisemitism' into a right vs. left paradigm to fight Trump and Bannon. This left the Jewish left flank open to attack. Yes, this spic is a pinko-commie red diaper doper baby, but she is unseating a centrist democrat who is cucked to Israel.

The Jew's special 'oy vey remember the 6 gorillian' tactic does not work against their own 'brown babies in cages' meme. The 'right/altright' are EBIL NAZEES. So if you are on the left, you are against 'nazis' and also, whatcha doing to the Palestians, Schlomo?

Attached: 1245095a258540e5dfd986b8ae249d06.jpg (630x630, 65.22K)

I was thinking the same

(((Someone))) might send her anthrax

I'm not going to support a communist spic anti-white bitch just because she doesn't like what israel is doing to brown people in the desert.
I dont like spics, I don't like jews and I don't like sand niggers.
Why can't we just be rid of them all?

I feel sorry for her. She's no older than I am and she's getting her feet wet in the Great Game. She's an idealist, and she's going to learn the hard way what happens to idealists who practice politics.

Don't feel sorry for her. She lacks the intelligence to even understand what the great game is. No, brother. Enjoy the show.

The Palestinian humanitarian cause is the single greatest tool against Israel, because it bypasses muh holocaust. The European left used to champion Palestinians, until the kikes shut down the narrative with 9/11.

Help Palestinians to show the evil nature of Israel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 6.30.09 PM.png (1119x802, 929.98K)

Here is the blank for anyone that wants it

Attached: ocasioblank.jpg (16x15 125.68 KB, 7.54K)

fuck palestine… just another shit group of islamists

It's disappointing, in a way. The kikes will soon be shuffling her to a position of small influence (albeit where she will be allowed to continue advocacy for white genocide), whereas I had hoped she would be making a Presidential run. It was a great love affair while it lasted.

Also, reminder: the 10k-cock-stared creature pictured in is only 28.

Attached: 1399595271152.jpg (687x822, 83.64K)

That's a lousy shoop. Her face looks like crap.

Is she your fucking fiance or something?
I thought it looked just like her.

I haven't seen rhetoric that good out of Trump since the Campaign

They say history works in cycles.

Because Shitsrael and Jews for decades pushed for mass immigration and hatred of Whites.

I would nuke that fucking place if I could.

The border of her face looks fucked up. Maybe she's just that ugly.

god DAMN this dumb spic is ugly. FUCK

Can you imagine this mongoloid being President. If you ever needed an excuse to buy ammunition well there it is.

That never came up in connection with occupation of Palestinians, ever. Its so clear case of occupation and oppression noone ever needed it.

Most likely she made a rookie mistake. I can't help but see that she is being groomed just like 0bama was, only at an even more accelerated pace.

whos got the nudes?

she would be an 8/10 in texas

1. The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is
not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have
recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are
vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than
the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the GOYIM, but we
must in no wise be guided by them.

Attached: Allie.mp4 (1280x720, 11.67M)

The Republikike fears the Mestiza.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.jpg (960x960, 101.98K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate

Nostra aetate (Latin: In our Time) is the Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions of the Second Vatican Council. Passed by a vote of 2,221 to 88 of the assembled bishops, this declaration was promulgated on 28 October 1965, by Pope Paul VI.[2] Pope John XXIII had originally conceived it as an expression of the relationship between the Catholic Church and the Jews.

Part three goes on to say that the Catholic Church regards the Muslims with esteem, and then continues by describing some of the things Islam has in common with Christianity and Catholicism: worship of One God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, Merciful and Omnipotent, Who has spoken to men; the Muslims' respect for Abraham and Mary, and the great respect they have for Jesus, whom they consider to be a Prophet and not God. The synod urged all Catholics and Muslims to forget the hostilities and differences of the past and to work together for mutual understanding and benefit.

Part four speaks of the bond that ties the people of the 'New Covenant' (Christians) to Abraham's stock (Jews). It states that even though some Jewish authorities and those who followed them called for Jesus' death, the blame for this cannot be laid at the door of all those Jews present at that time, nor can the Jews in our time be held as guilty, thus repudiating an indiscriminate charge of Jewish deicide; 'the Jews should not be presented as rejected or accursed by God'. The Declaration also decries all displays of antisemitism made at any time by anyone.

The fifth part states that all men are created in God's image, and that it is contrary to the mind of Christ to discriminate against, show hatred towards or harass any person or people on the basis of colour, race, religion, and condition of life.

it's irrelevant bullshit. they only care because muh poor palestinian rock chuckers. i don't give a fuck about israel subjugating sandnigger trash. i care about israel influencing us foreign policy. if they didn't have their fingers in my government then i would give zero fucks about israel. as far as i'm concerned they can continue killing each other

Hey, that's a good one. I'm going to borrow it.

>(((accelerationism)))
eat a bullet, mordecai

On a scale of one to ten, how mad does AOC make you, Republikike?

she should die in a fire

and so it will be

Her and her stinky brown ilk will be disarmed soon and swept away like Palestinians once there are no whites like Trump to pity them.

Meanwhile, in white boy Republikike land:

White Nationalist Richard Spencer Backs Israel's Contentious Nation-State Law
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-nation-state-law-backed-by-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-1.6295314
In a series of tweets, Spencer writes of his admiration for the law, which confers the right to national self-determination in Israel to the Jewish people alone, and says Jews are 'showing a path forward for Europeans'

ocasio and cortez are both conquistador names. Caucasian spaniards who came to the new world primarily looking for gold and also wanting to spread catholicism. They conquered other groups of people who settled in North America, stripped them of their languages, treasure, customes and heritage, race mixed with them, changed them and the land forever. Lefties are STILL ass blasted over this, and also ass blasted over Christopher Columbus. This ignorant plebe ocasio-cortez in all likelihood can not reconcile her views on this history with what is presently happening in the middle east. She is a walking power-point spouting lefty talking points, 6 miles wide by a quarter inch deep.

Where have I seen this before. Oh yeah.

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x600, 44.11K)

It is always amusing to see the left eat their own.
If (((they))) keep her more millenials might be convinced of Israel’s crimes, which will be helpful down the road, but if (((they))) dump her that’s another blow to the Democrats attempts at garnering younger generations.

A lot of the shills on this board are the pro palestine leftists which have no qualms about trying to get their fuck kikes card stamped.
They use it to post subversive bullshit and usually couple it with Trump is a kike posting that flooded after the moderation cleansing.
The thing to remember about the left's hatred for kikes is they want to import muslim shitskins to invade our country.
Instead of just fuck the kikes let palestine fuck their shit up, it's also hey lets also be part of the giant fucking invasion of mudshits that's been ruining white nations.

Sage for obvious shill thread.

Attached: 50f3bf6a652868d22f4b4480680d2374e495c7346d9f9e2c4db75cdd4d63aeec.jpg (620x351, 78.87K)

Fuck this stupid bitch and the jew clown world she deludes herself with will bitching about muh sandnigger.

It is truly pathetic a ugly mudskinned cunt like this can be elected for anything outside of washing toilets.
This right here is the jew nation wrecking wnd result,a bunch of shitskins that don't know up from down and so brainwashed don't even understand the roots of what they believe yet the jew made it sound so good to them until you question / attack the jew rat then ohhh no shitskin you are anti semitic now after pumped you full of anti white shit still shitskin ensconce yourselves with absolute bullshit that defies all logical common sense.

Shitskins are jew puppets and to stupid to realize it

Attached: 57f4611c6ad6e108f882ff0b1db56a3ff218bf17f4976fc5b03961c093bf957d.png (399x322, 30.66K)

I'm OK with this. Its the best way to attack the (((hypocrites))).

I like her, I support her openly, she splits democrats, polarizes the old guard and the millennial base. On top of that continues to push white liberals, the redeemable ones anyway(usually economic leftists) our way.

shes about to seize your memes of production with commieblock censorship

… nigger wat?

This guy gets it. Anti-semitic golems work in our favor.

the socialist thing

If conservatives are retarded enough to support Israel just to "own libtards" than they're just as stupid as the leftists and need to be purged just like the leftists.

Conservatives are hands down the dumbest fucking people in the country.

you where asking if id fug her? would

Most of them are fucking stupid, so are most liberals though. That's why I'm a third positionist fascist.

What the fuck is his problem?

Would still bang.

the real big brained centrists.

Reminder that this is a standard position for anybody in the far-left in Europe. Burgers discovering the fact that they literally live in Israel, and are the exception, not the rule.

Thanks.

Eeyore; so tired of her in the main news feeds.
Please start referring to her as such.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350x292 67.53 KB, 106.75K)

third positionism is literally a synonym for fascism and national-socialism, you retards

destroy this stupid whore

For calling (((them))) out?

She isn't our ally or really even taking a hard stance, (((They))) are terrified because they are losing control of their golems. How long until people coming from outside of their two party blackmail/bribe network becomes the norm? Their advertising has already been painted so black with mistrust that it can effectively be considered a waste of (((money))).

First post. Always.

I give her about 1 year, tops. We all know how bad gang violence can be.

It's as organic as chinese made cereal. Not from her though, because she only cares about turning this country into Mexico.

I'm going to burn Jerusalem like Titus did for Nero. You all are going to watch.

I made the same mistakes as them eight years ago. They will be backstabbed by jews until they learn to never trust any jew. The ones that don't have no potential.

How in the fuck did you perceive my post as being Jewish you LARPer?

La burra de las americas

She won because she got out and talked to people. Nobody gives a shit about small time elections so if they vote, typically they just vote for who they know. Since the small pool of voters who actually got off their asses actually met her, they voted for her.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360 141.63 KB, 174.13K)

Or throw her away like they did with Bernie