Likely Pedophile & Star Wars Director Rian Johnson Deletes His Twitter Account

cosmicbooknews.com/rian-johnson-deletes-tweets
web.archive.org/web/20130815000000*/https://twitter.com/rianjohnson

Attached: 75fb1cc4089c0821608713695cde968b211ffe7358fc5570082a9871aedbff0b.jpg (800x533, 109.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team
web.archive.org/web/20130106070020/http://twitter.com/rianjohnson
web.archive.org/web/20140628043106/https://twitter.com/briankoppelman
archive.is/Ler5T
archive.is/M9wQy
archive.is/i03QY
web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/rianjohnson
spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html
rbt.asia/mu/thread/81682064/#81685078
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/81682064/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op Sec Reminders

Archive often and DOWNLOAD a local copy of the archive. There is a convenient zip download function at the top of every archive.is page. Then DISTRIBUTE your archive links and local copies to ppl you trust in addition to posting. Collect archive links and download important ones yourself as you encounter them. Have a backup of potential important digs on separate PHYSICAL MEDIA like an encrypted flash drive. Have a backup archiving site/method on hand for when archive.is doesn’t work on a certain site or is down.

If you find a large target site but cannot archive the entire thing quickly, DON’T POST THE LINK IN OPEN FORUMS. IMMEDIATELY research and discreetly get help from ONLY A FEW TRUSTED sources about mass download/archive software solutions. In the meantime, grab the most important parts- get as much as you can. If you solicit help out in the open like a mongoloid, word will immediately spread and the entire target site will get shoah’d. So shut the fuck up until you can secure everything

DOWNLOAD local copies of hosted/streaming vids/files; links or archives of the hosting page are worthless when the file itself is taken down.

For important files downloaded from a target site (ie PDFs, word docs, spreadsheets, vids, etc), you’ll want to guard against the “the files have been altered!” bullshit defense. Maybe there are better methods, but here’s one suggestion. In addition to archiving the source page, try to google (in private mode of course) the file name and/or entire URL. Archive anything showing the google listing of the file name, files sizes, converted web versions of PDFs/office files, cached versions, and also try to archive other hosted versions of the file as well.

Protect yourself. Mask your IP. Use private mode and never be logged in under a personal account while digging. Always use burner accts and leave no trace to your real identity. If you hit something sensitive, common responses are doxing the source to discredit the damaging info, while also publicly “making an example” of the source as retribution and to discourage future digging. But basically use common sense and don’t be a faggot redditor

Is this too autistic? Maybe. But don’t cry later if you lose the opportunity to take a scalp bc you didn’t get in the habit of taking a few extra mins to make sure you have the sauce. Or worse, if you get doxed and ruined by the pedo defense force bc of a careless error.

Trust no one.

The end

Deleting tweets while in a middle of a shitstorm like this, may as well be admitting to the public that you have something to hide. They never learn.

DUDE!

If we can get info on this, send it to the Star Wars fans who hate his fucking guts. All the videos they've made hating this guy.

Fill their twitters with them. This could be huge!

Attached: sex harrasment star wars.jpg (601x613, 49.75K)

Yes, the fans hate him already. If anons get enough sauce, the fans will finally have a reason to bury the virtue signaling hypocrite faggot

Reposting from the last thread but, shit's going down at 4/mu/. The interesting stuff starts at around 200 posts
boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team

An user called this out and I didn't believed him. I'm impressed.

That's never happened ever. These people should know right now if they dox us they're doxing people way more fucked up and potentially homicidal than they are. They have something to lose and live off the privilege of success. No one is safe in Hollywood. It's an open city, not some castle in the sky.
Stop your fear tactics you little faggot. If you find something. POST IT without fear EVERYWHERE. They start coming after Zig Forumslacks and they might not find their fantasy of basement incel kids, but of grown-up, trained people, with vigilante tendencies and nothing to lose.

Attached: rorschach watchmen.jpg (474x295, 62.44K)

You may be on to something here user

Back on the menu boys.

for a thread that hit its limit,but totally ok here too

at your command

Attached: walt-disney-pedophiles.png (2560x1440, 3.42M)

BINGO BANGO ——————————————– HERE WE GO! Fill the Star Wars geek channels with this on twitter/facebook/snap and youtube with qoutes.

Attached: star wars director pedo tweets.jpg (680x668, 128.69K)

That's Rian Johnsons twitter?

How the hell do kikes ruin everything?

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM FOR FUCKING UP ITALIAN FOOD. NEVER! THEY MUST DIE DIE FUCKING DIE (BY LEGAL PROCESS ONLY, OFC, CALM DOWN PEDO-PROTECTORS AKA FBI)

That's the guy who plays "Dwight" on the office. Not the director. Nice job, retard.

It's revealing, nevertheless.

God damn it ________ WRONG GUY! I NEED HIS TWEEEETS!

Attached: star wars feminists force.jpg (648x365, 55.18K)

If you were a General that is a speech that wins wars.

Why is this sort of thing even funny? Theres no context here, they're just saying random crap.
This is on par with that YouTube poop.

Pizza is a code word.

Pasta

Jesus christ; I thought I was done with LARPing children when I left cuckchan.

Yeah, and another one. Dominos.

You're not. You're now larping as Daria.

Solid post, user.

Fuck off, jew.

>boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/81682064/i-may-or-may-not-be-a-member-of-kanye-wests-team

Page 404
also the archive of this has been updated to only be the 404 as well
Which I suppose was why the mods insisted we used archive.is for everything, because it makes it easier to memory-hole everything important

SON OF A BITCH

Why didn’t I think of checking out the OTHER Disney space superhero movie director.
FUCK.
I remember an user had some massive cache of saved accounts on mega, was Rian Johnson on that list?

FOUND SOMETHING

Nathan Johnson, the musical director of Rian's films like to make post modern art about "magik" and child sacrifice. Here is one of his videos.

Nathan is Rian's cousin.

Video is about a father sacrificing his child

No. Dwight from The Office. Apparently he's a sick fuck that needs to be put down.

Attached: Screenshot (3628)

Did anyone notice @LideHaiti on his page? See

1st pic, skull on table.

Don't really understand the Bar Mitzvah campaign on @LIDEHaiti page.

He's the co-founder of LIDE. It works with adolescent girls.
Of coursh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1138x256, 24.84K)

This gets better and better!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1276x720, 102.17K)

pitbulls and a zonkey. Wtf is a zonkey? I don't even care to know. There's some tweets on his page condemning him for his pedo tweets of baby rape and murder, but I think we can blow his page up a little more. I'd do it but I am auto-banned on twitter.

The satanic pedo-murderers really don't mind black kids? I figured they would veer away from them, but then again they are sick fucks.

Oh and the Mona foundation mentioned there that he fundraises for? Works with children as well.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1138x180 1.17 MB, 16.21K)

Imagine that, Zig Forums destroys both Marvel and Star Wars.

God bless.

They destroyed themselves.

it was always our destiny

true, but you know, madness is like gravity…all it takes is a little push.

Attached: grab your destiny.webm (640x368, 47.1K)

Everyone in the Hollywood elite is given the hypersexualizer cube directly inserted into the anus, anyone with considerable sway is given this. Odom was close. Odom was correct. Research Odom, he tried to talk to Obama, Obama mentions learned facts that made him want to jump out from a window. The Universe is vast and expansive and we are ripe for plucking.

Been randomly browsing through Rian Johnson's tweets. Haven't found any pedo-sounding stuff, but found out he used to listen to Sirius the Bridge radio channel. (((SiriusXM))).
web.archive.org/web/20130106070020/http://twitter.com/rianjohnson

Attached: SiriusBridge.png (504x81 274.73 KB, 11.21K)

"Pedophilia will never be acceptable!" Maybe… in order to make it acceptable, Hollywood, by its actors tweets and movies showcasing pedophilia, has made it acceptable, because look: The left are actually defending their pedo jokes.

Attached: Screenshot (3632)

I found a tweet Johnson directed at Brian Koppelman, a Hollywood kike, who seems to like his pizza. Once again nothing conclusive, but interesting.

web.archive.org/web/20140628043106/https://twitter.com/briankoppelman
archive.is/Ler5T
archive.is/M9wQy
archive.is/i03QY

Attached: RianKoppel.png (631x308 11.11 KB, 38.44K)

It will if the kikes intersectionality gains traction: LBGT + Shitlibs + Muzlam are all pro pedo. Its necessary for that freakshow coalition to survive.

Kikes try to prevent the mob from forming, because they know what's next:

BANNING CIRCUMCISIONS

Circumcision is already acceptable, and it's far less kind than what at least some pedo rapists do to kids - that's right, your own damn parents - their church - and their damn pediatricians - did it to you, and you were too young to remember it.

And so no fucking wonder baby rape doesn't seem so fucking bad. I mean, it's not the worst thing most guys have been through, hell, they've been through much worst by that point.

im looking forward to that

If they had another 100 years then they might have had a chance to boil the frog, but something forced their hand and now they're trying to speed up everything.
It might lead to an interesting circumstance. If Pedowood gets busted open and the people are ready for blood, won't they inevitably ask "Why was it allowed to get this bad? Who's in charge here? Who began all of this?"

Attached: jews pedo2.jpg (3035x2345 3.82 MB, 3.39M)

Same, fam. If you missed it, be sure to watch the whole thing:

They used homosexuality to blackmail people. Now homosexuality is no longer considered bad. They use pedophilia, rape and murder to blackmail people. How is making THAT acceptable of use to their blackmailing scheme? What will they use next or was pedophilia their ultimate goal? Maybe making rape and murder of children acceptable? But abortion could be used for that. Meh, fucking assholes for swaying my mind into such fucked up realms.

that's Rainn Wilson, not Tian Johnson, you shill who threw someone of lesser importance under the bus in an attempt to save the skin of rian johnson

regardless, user won't forget about rainn wilson; we can come for him later

Rian Johnson, my bad
but yeah, thats a different guy

Rian Johnson's tweets from 2012-2018 can be found on the Wayback machine, but he joined 2009, so the three first years of his Twitter activity seem lost. I haven't found anything worth deleting, so any incriminating stuff should be in the early tweets. Is there any super-haxx0r who can access them somehow?
web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/rianjohnson

We are the wrath they have built over time, the totality of karma and divine polarity. Focused rage, hate, seething at their greed, depravity, and debauchery.

Attached: 1510789924029.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

I keep trying to tell the shills they're going to be quite surprised when all the basement dwellers really are just pissed off oldfags and zogbots who are just drooling waiting for the first shot to be fired.

It's always the soys.

If Zig Forums can destroy Harry Potter next, that would really make me happy.

Attached: hpsux.jpg (1920x1080, 203.26K)

Hey remember when your kike ANTIFA buddy got arrested by feds for inciting violence for doing this before charlottesville?

Dubs of truth

Attached: 080af0b9480c8e72b558cb41013dabb7c0d20eeadbaafef87aa8ccf2a66ee80f.jpg (666x996, 94.92K)

its funny, i actually know the address for their los angeles home because of work, but im a professional and won't reveal that shit.

Attached: you are here.png (1788x207, 129.63K)

I hope that dick and those sheckels were worth it.

this user knows what's up

Attached: 1479328848770.jpg (1000x1000, 82.32K)

The second we use their own tools against them, they go nuclear. This shows you how fragile and fucking scared these pathetic faggots are. We are winning the war.

i just got banned for cross posting on cuckchan. they are purging everything.

This is the equivalent of the wind changing on an enemy that has been lobbing mustard gas at you. Attack now, attack hard, because that wind can change again real fast. Take the opportunity to altar the battlefield and hold advantage while they're surprised. They had no idea that this was ever going to happen, even though we kept telling them that this was going to happen. Prepare for the wind to change again. This time, be innoculated.

this , we have to back up the twitters of all connected celebs. they have been deleting for the past few hours.

Imagine the snow covering a mountaintop, its placid weight ever accumulating, flake by flake. And now it covers the peak completely as its worshipers gaze up in revelry. Surely the mountain is overcome! And then a sound begins to rise from everywhere and nowhere, a low hum that builds to a roar. Cracks begin to form, and a mist rises as an avalanche breaks loose, crushing all below. A word, an unseen and unseeable vibration has broken matter to pieces and doomed those caught underneath. The weapon they crafted for us has undone them.

SUCH IS THE FATE OF THE HERETIC

Attached: icon.800xauto.jpg (800x450, 53.96K)

Reminder to submit to the Jewess.

Attached: 1532443642476.jpg (723x1154, 246.48K)

is it possible to compare deleted vs an archive automatically to show what has been removed?

We need Tay to analyze this.

That's not real user, it's a photoshop and it was proven.

yep, can confirm bigtime. All hell is breaking loose and they can't tourniquet it no matter how hard they try. The more they push, the more we push back

I know, that hand is ridiculous.

Attached: 1481781528608.png (1000x893, 38.79K)

This guys got the right idea

To be fair the Jedis
Darth Vader just wanted to protect his son, Luke, against the Jedis and the environment he is surrounding himself

Attached: 1460581707261.jpg (803x802, 85.34K)

I think the fact that everyone I heard from is getting the exact standard 2 day ban means shit is really getting out of their control and they are in full panic mode

It's inquisition time to usher in the new order, lads.

Attached: skeleton insurgency.jpg (2418x1722, 1016.42K)

Checked

I love it when kikeshills and their handlers start freaking out. I get a really comfy feeling in my belly.

More like puts out of their misery

Got 2 day ban too, can confirm.
Apparently I was posting in "raid" thread.

Can i safely use normie browsers like Chrome to listen to music while digging on Opera private mode?

Attached: 1521534597266.png (112x112, 1.17K)

Private mode does nothing to protect you.
And if they wanted to fuck with you they would not need you to open a web browser.

dumb subhuman

spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html

Given enough time and resources they can fuck with anybody and i'm aware of that but i don't want to make it easier for them

rbt.asia/mu/thread/81682064/#81685078

another link. Pam (Jenna Fischer) from The Office was in a movie with Gunn as well and was dating him iirc

Attached: jenna fischer worked iwth james gunn.png (866x802, 25.91K)

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/81682064/

Bump

Attached: 1532452858678.jpg (1886x1024, 1.2M)

and BAM, the real reason for the LGBT/Muzz alliance in a nutshell. It might be interesting to check the backgrounds of LGBT defenders of mudslimes to see what their stances are on NAMBLA or if they've ever been accused or convicted of offenses against kids.

Hey POL anons.
Maybe some of these jews are the good jews just making jokes?
I mean who hasn't made an edgy joke? Just like us and saying "kill all kikes". It's pretty obvious we don't want to kill fellow white people. That would be terrible. Jews have already suffered enough.