Rick & Morty Dan - Simulated Baby Rape Video Thread #6 - Advertiser/Provider Edition 2

Just gonna copypasta this from the old bread because fuck typing something new.

—–

Attached: pedowood.jpg (2000x1290, 483.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RJlXP
archive.fo/KOYXb
bitchute.com/video/aN47YAAZroH2/
archive.fo/oXpGZ
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/8svw8d/tedx_tries_to_justify_pedophilia_as_a_natural/
corporate.hasbro.com/en-us/consumer-care
commonsensemedia.org/contact
mobile.twitter.com/ThePTC
archive.fo/aKsit
whiterabbit.live/dan-harmon/Archive.zip
youtu.be/swu3Hglx7-o
youtube.com/watch?v=swu3Hglx7-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op Sec Reminders

Archive often and DOWNLOAD a local copy of the archive. There is a convenient zip download function at the top of every archive.is page. Then DISTRIBUTE your archive links and local copies to ppl you trust in addition to posting. Collect archive links and download important ones yourself as you encounter them. Have a backup of potential important digs on separate PHYSICAL MEDIA like an encrypted flash drive. Have a backup archiving site/method on hand for when archive.is doesn’t work on a certain site or is down.

If you find a large target site but cannot archive the entire thing quickly, DON’T POST THE LINK IN OPEN FORUMS. IMMEDIATELY research and discreetly get help from ONLY A FEW TRUSTED sources about mass download/archive software solutions. In the meantime, grab the most important parts- get as much as you can. If you solicit help out in the open like a mongoloid, word will immediately spread and the entire target site will get shoah’d. So shut the fuck up until you can secure everything

DOWNLOAD local copies of hosted/streaming vids/files; links or archives of the hosting page are worthless when the file itself is taken down.

For important files downloaded from a target site (ie PDFs, word docs, spreadsheets, vids, etc), you’ll want to guard against the “the files have been altered!” bullshit defense. Maybe there are better methods, but here’s one suggestion. In addition to archiving the source page, try to google (in private mode of course) the file name and/or entire URL. Archive anything showing the google listing of the file name, files sizes, converted web versions of PDFs/office files, cached versions, and also try to archive other hosted versions of the file as well.

Protect yourself. Mask your IP. Use private mode and never be logged in under a personal account while digging. Always use burner accts and leave no trace to your real identity. If you hit something sensitive, common responses are doxing the source to discredit the damaging info, while also publicly “making an example” of the source as retribution and to discourage future digging. But basically use common sense and don’t be a faggot redditor

Is this too autistic? Maybe. But don’t cry later if you lose the opportunity to take a scalp bc you didn’t get in the habit of taking a few extra mins to make sure you have the sauce. Or worse, if you get doxed and ruined by the pedo defense force bc of a careless error.

Trust no one

GO AFTER THE FUCKING TOY COMPANIES THAT ADVERTISE ON CARTOON NETWORK. BLOW THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA AND CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS UP.

it's the weak spot

Huge evidence montage
Add more if you have it

Attached: danharmanjustinroiland-pedo-evidence - Copy - Copy.jpg (3481x8155, 4.66M)

Hasbro is one of Cartoon Network's biggest partners. It would be a shame if Hasbro had to be associated with child rape by not urging CN to drop Adult Swim or at least Dan Harmon/Rick and Morty

Attached: 1526335524495.jpg (500x500, 26.06K)

thread five archive
archive.is/RJlXP

archive.fo/KOYXb
Adult Swim: That's A OK!
Adult Swim: Blacklist him from the entire industry!!!

Reminder to filter anime fags and anti anime fags.
keep your eye on the ball.

Attached: bypass.png (1200x1200 1.64 KB, 224.33K)

I'm just amazed by how explosive the response has been on both sides.

this

left and right is a false dichotomy they are trying to create in this instance.
It's pedos and their enablers vs normal people.
They would love to brand everyone against their filth as T_D or further right.

Remember to push Nigger Garfield towards BLM/lefty accounts, get them fighting each other.
Use Alinsky against them, cut off support and isolate the target.

Attached: 00.jpg (480x360 339 B, 1.75M)

This. Niggers especially hate pedohiles and the word "nigger", you'll turn 90% of them with this.

Right. As for a shield against their retardedness of "It's just a joke GOOOOSH!!!" Then say "Well, what Roseanne said was just a joke, too" or something.

I find it amazing that one side is fighting for the exposure of child abuse in Hollywood, and the other side is fighting for cartoons.

Attached: pattonpizza.JPG (580x475, 44.45K)

Good.

Everything falls if their child abuse is exposed. EVERYTHING.

Just a note on the red skinned "baby's ass": that's what diaper rash looks like.

Most of the normalfags I know who used to worship R&M have already denied ever being "that into it".

The gunn is being fired

this is the kick that starts the avalanche

Don't forget that Reddit staunchly defended the pro-pedophilia TED talks that were recently exposed.

All pro-pedo TED talks in one video:
bitchute.com/video/aN47YAAZroH2/

One of these videos were posted to reddit and it got 5k+ upvotes and the comments were filled with plebbitors defending pedophiles and whining about "pedophobia". Reddit mods censored comments and users who tried to argue that pedophilia is not a "sexual orientation" and that pedophiles do not need to be accepted by society to prevent them from raping children (yes, the TED videos and reddit was arguing that if we don't stop hurting pedophiles' feelings by "not accepting their sexual orientation" that it's our fault if they rape children).

archive.fo/oXpGZ
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/8svw8d/tedx_tries_to_justify_pedophilia_as_a_natural/

Attached: TED_IdeasWorthSpreading_pedophilia_biden_3.png (900x630 485.77 KB, 175.04K)

this is a fake tweet right?

Friendly reminder Common Sense Media the biggest parenting website of the left and the parent Television counsel The biggest right wing parenting group
Send them dan Harmon raping the doll and his nigger Garfield video.
corporate.hasbro.com/en-us/consumer-care

Hasbro customer service line 18002555516

commonsensemedia.org/contact

Common sense media contact
San Francisco Headquarters
650 Townsend, Suite 435, San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: (415) 863-0600, Fax: (415) 863-0601

New York Office
575 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10022
Phone (212) 315-2138, Fax (212) 315-2371

Los Angeles Office
1100 Glendon Ave. 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA. 90024
Phone (310) 689-7535, Fax (310) 689-7272

Washington, D.C. Office
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 4th Floor East, Washington, D.C. 20037
Phone (202) 350-9992

PTC twitter account

mobile.twitter.com/ThePTC

Proud to say I've never seen it.

Yeah, it's an edit.

Tweet it to their twitter page every day.

Uhhh anons…

archive.fo/aKsit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (646x754 596.66 KB, 938.84K)

The actual photo is on his twitter page now. He posted it yesterday.

We need false flag memes that combine Rick and Morty fandom with defending pedophilia is a "natural sexual orientation"

Disseminate them on reddit and social media while pretending to be a redditor and/or Rick and Morty fan who is demanding that Dan Harmon be left alone. Say that pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation and that it's bigoted and racist to witch hunt pedophiles.

We want to dupe reddit/leftists into dying on the hill of defending pedophiles.

Reddit already began doing this when the pro-pedophile TED talks were exposed. The left is split down the middle with half of them defending pedophiles as a minority group like trannies or faggots. KEEP HAMMERING THIS WEDGE.

HRC. Any more details on that? 2nd pic.

any reactino to nigger garfield clip yet?

Not quite

this woman already named the jews (((Hevites))) its happening

how lmao like wtf

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYY SHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!

dunno

This would be fun to do

Attached: rmmeme3.jpg (640x640 433.5 KB, 110.15K)

newbread user here. Was going to make new OP but you beat me to it.

Small partial summary of bottom half of thread #5 for you all.

>Dan Harmon FULL Insta Backup - self hosted : whiterabbit.live/dan-harmon/Archive.zip

>Jarded Leto underaged shit
>Gunn implies Jared Leto is a pedo

MY FUCKING SIDES
YOU DID IT, YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

>Jarded Leto underaged shit

Creator of pedokike netflix big mouth nick kroll dad was involved in 9/11

Attached: MFW PEDOS BTFO.png (600x350, 394.82K)

yea niggers, its happening, by the grace of god he opened up this weakness and showed us, we'd be dumb not to throw absolutely everything into this

Perhaps a different approach is required?

Not intentionally, nigger, she IS a kike.

Attached: antisemetic.PNG (612x388, 58.81K)

hol shit

some more images of MSM normalizing pedophilia

Attached: mainstream media pedophilia.jpg (798x960 572.06 KB, 241.21K)

idk that should strike to the core, tariq nasheed? lmao

GLORIOUS

This is absolutely perfect. Gas light reddit by false flagging as progressives who see pedophiles as a minority group that needs protection and support. Hit the angle of "pedophilia is a not a choice, you're born a pedophile so it's no different than being born a homosexual, it's a natural sexual orientation".

Act outraged about the fact that pedophiles are being witch hunted and "' call Dan Harmon a Non-offending Minor Attracted Person (NMAP). Whine about pedophobia and say that any redditors who are trying to deny that Dan Harmon is a pedophile are trying to keep NMAPs in the closet'''.

Seek out MAP (Minor Attracted Person) / NMAP communities online and convince them to get involved defending Dan Harmon and others. Gas light them into targeting reddit for pedophobia shaming and seeing this as an opportunity to push their progressive pedophilia agenda.

Create chaos

Attached: 1513730745445.png (422x478 13.8 KB, 31.23K)

How about when I was 10 and you sent me, alone, across country to Oregon where Bill Funk & his cousin Michael took me into a forest for a human hunting party while I was naked and locked in a cage, made to witness murder of a young blonde boy. Should I talk about that now, Dad?

cant win them all m8
(((Hevites))) are jews, having one sect of judaism being questioned by normies as lucifarians gives us an in and makes our arguments more reasonable

Sure, I can live with that.

Mundanematt says end it now. Rehire james gun. For the uninformed. Matt tried to be an actor once out in hollywood.

Attached: Screenshot_20180724-154114_1.jpg (720x791, 97.44K)

how do you hunt something in a cage, also yea, thats what scalia was doing on that ranch before he was murdered

PLEBBITFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

They can try to 1984 this shit all they want. It will never be ok.

people said that about faggotory

I like this angle.

Attached: is it time yet.mp4 (640x360, 1.83M)

My favorite part is how we turned their line about "no one is coming after your nerd videogames" from GG right into their disgusting noses.
==NO ONE IS COMING AFTER YOUR STUPID CARTOONS YOU FUCKING DWEEBS HAHAHAHAHA== but we will get them cancelled anyways

she wasn't be hunted, she was in a cage to watch or something

Centrists, not even once.

Attached: 946f1cf107913aae8574775994aaca9decbe55ce84fee4b39eb78444d03d91e4.jpg (522x320, 30.42K)

Someone ban the shit out of this pedo.

Mundane Fat works in a fucking movie theatre.

Not sure if anyone remembers all that Miley conspiracy stuff from a while ago but it was rumored that Hasbro had threatened Ariana Grande's parents to be quiet when they diddled her. So I'm not sure if Hasbro isn't enjoying the association.

Although I agree that perception is everything and if enough soccer moms think Hasbro is complicit with pedos, then that's what matters.

Attached: mileyconspiracy.jpg (2200x1600, 702.12K)

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (894x673, 700.74K)

is your reading comprehension really this bad?
>>>/4cuck/

Forgot to post this shit. Literally saying we are mike cernoviches cronies andwe are conspiracy theorists…

youtu.be/swu3Hglx7-o

Attached: You Serious 1.webm (1920x800, 1.57M)

Never forget child prostitutes were a thing in Weimar. If they can push it that far they will, complacency invites it.

Commie kikelovers seem to be really big on that for some reason.

so was beastiality and transgenderism

this would suit (((their))) agenda of making pedophilia be socially acceptable
therefore, you should not push for pedophilia, even if it is a false flag

These memes are good.

Attached: 1532462095071.png (869x659, 118.77K)

Reported for being fags.

Do you really believe that will happen? That thousands, perhaps millions of redditors will side with actual nazis over their meme show?

Attached: pickle rick.webm (364x266, 706.3K)

pretty intredasting conspiracy theory
celebrities get replaced all the time, they did it to chris rock, apparently.

You know when I was a kid I thought all the make up commercials during the "boys programming" and all the "male targeted advertising" during the "girls programming." was pretty weird. Made me not want to like CT/AS.

To think I liked cartoons as a child, fucking sickens me tbh m8

Grug was right, Zorg mad.

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (595x626, 61.79K)

thanks for the tip, user.

tv is ass cancer pedo garbage

They're a nightly branch of CN who is owned by Turner Warner

explain yourself nigger

Great job, but 8ch SUCKS DRIED UP CRUSTY BALLS! It literally fucking DEAD here! No one comments, it's just a bunch of 65 yr old boomers that just read it like a news paper. They never reply or fucking help, too busy jacking off to dolly parton and pat sajak! Fuck this place, will never come here again when I'm banned from REAL chan, 4chan. This place literally couldn't get any more fucking boring. Fuck the useless hemorrhoid pillow sittin mutherfuckers. I hope they ban all chans in your nursing homes. USELESS!

thats what i was wondering, would people accept pedophelia and child rape or be called a nazi

Great, it begins, centrist faggots and Septics have revealed themselves as being fundementally Leftists.

What a gr8 day

"James Gunn now needs to be re-hired"

Enlightened pedo apologist Mundane Matt strikes again!
youtube.com/watch?v=swu3Hglx7-o

Attached: 64f5767d31d2d3d59649d3f526ccdd9db1af6bdcf5aea9e9889ea01fecfd5d2f.jpeg (1134x490 12.72 KB, 93.17K)

Your first blow, the video Harmon made back in 2009 of him fucking a doll, didn't even make a dent. Adult Swim didn't even entertain the idea of firing him and accepted his apology.

You better have something bigger than that to go after him with, like actual fucking evidence of him fucking children. Otherwise you're just gonna get run over.

Attached: Pickle Rock Anthem[SD,854x480].webm (854x480, 8.98M)

Considering that no pedophilia or child rape occurred, it's not much of a decision, is it?

That's the kind of retard that gets his kids diddled. Maybe he wants them to be diddled by famous people?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

What worse. Even movie bob smart enough to stop defending dan Harmon. Big al toy barn confirm to be dumber than Movie bob?

looks like reddit found this place lmao

And you are a small band of alt-right trolls who already revealed yourselves with the Gunn fuck-fest.

Think that they're going to fall for your shit a second time is delusional.

We haven't even started yet.

Re>>11908150
I'm not even Alt-Right cunt. Try again

movieblob was smart enough to not even mention harmon. he was defending gunn the whole time because he wants in with hollywood

hi reddit id like you dumb faggots to defend this right now

Filter shills, ignore faggots, and blackpilling cocksuckers.

What are you going to do? Run around going "PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO" and think that people are going to fall for it?

Like I said before, you better have that evidence of child-fucking, because it looks like your goose is cooked.

Hi /tv/. Shouldn’t you be circlejerking on Blacked span thread?

What's his defense? If the movie isn't shit, you must acquit.

Should you be defending pedos right now?

You have autism. You don't understand the mind of the average normalfag.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (587x470 42.55 KB, 58.85K)