Mark Duplass, Ben Shapiro, and the "Evils" of Crossing the Aisle

Recently, Hollywood darling Mark Duplass tweeted: "Fellow liberals: If you are interested at all in 'crossing the aisle' you should consider following Ben Shapiro. I don't agree with him on much but he's a genuine person who once helped me for no other reason than to be nice. He doesn't bend the truth. His intentions are good."

This was too much for his fans to bear, so there was an instant backlash. Not surprisingly, Duplass repented of his sins against the mob and apologized for his "error," just as Richard Dawkins was backtracking for his comments about the Islamic call to prayer.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattleweekly.com/arts/seizing-the-memes-of-production/
archive.fo/Ma0Gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KHAZAR MILKERS

Who will be next, you controlled opposition jew faggot?

Attached: dot.png (2458x1990 119 B, 336.82K)

KEK! Yes goy follow the safe kike who loathes cuckservatives with a passion. To the point where now hes become so irrelevant hes begun lashing out at other cuckservatives.

Brilliant. The more they self censor themselves the more irrelevant these ecelebs become.

HA NICE TRY OP YOU KIKE SHILL

What thread are you sliding????

hail victory

Name the Jew right now

Name the fucking new

Mods ban this shit slide thread

Attached: 12389021.png (665x586, 63.23K)

Attached: 8c8744623ca7827ad5adcf3c7804f2a60e2b40033f0672b5899e6b028454b568.png (1623x923, 1.05M)

Libtards are so fucking stupid they think Ben Shapiro is a goose-stepping cross-burning whyde supreemist.

kek

Attached: what's the next step of your master plan.png (1793x459, 368.06K)

Is that real?

it doesnt make sense that a dominican would post something like this.

Because it is probably a kike using a vpn.

I think the ultimate irony is that Ben bitches about death threats from the (((alt-right))). The same alt-right that is despised by actual right wing groups for being too friendly to Jews.

Yes it does. It's an attack on whites, just like cuckolding.

A tranny who goes by the name of "lettucedog" makes them.

Why does the alt right attract so many trannies?

He's not alt-right. It's the guy who made this classic.
seattleweekly.com/arts/seizing-the-memes-of-production/
archive.fo/Ma0Gb

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (508x354, 363.73K)

The left really cant meme. They need to stop writing walls of text in their memes too.

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 20.67K)

Of course they can't meme. Their ideology is incoherrent and indefensible beyond childish appeals to authority and insults. How can they make a meme of something that incoherrent? Comedy requires at least one toe dipped into a basin of truth to be effective.

The left is too gay even for them, this is the best timeline

Ben Shapiro is a neo-conservative (aka a Trotskyite) who has been reading lines given to him by his Masters since he was 14 years old. He shilled hard for the Iraq War, calling it the most important thing for America to do. This was at a time when he just turned 18, but of course he didn't join the military. It's up to you to die for my tribe, goy. Today, he still is a ventriloquist doll for elder kikes.

He and other "Dark Intellectuals" like Juden Peterstein, Sam Harris, Christina "I'm a Based Mom So Die for Israel" Sommers, and others are all left of center, globalists, and want to destroy all cohesion between Western peoples. Don't let the kabuki theater from Duplass and other leftists who criticize them, they are all in it together. Controlled opposition to get bad goys away from nationalism and white identity long enough to complete the shitskin invasion. They are in no way on our side, and D/C between them should be encouraged.

Be happy that they are too retarded to meme. Unfortunately, they are not too retarded to fight. That is why we need to dance around them and outflank them both in conversation and militarily.

(checkem)

This user is completely right. These neocohens are worse than most liberals by far.

"Crossing the aisle"

No thanks. I'll stick to good. I don't need to understand where the enemy is coming from. I know exactly where the enemy is coming from.

Funny how it's only ever conservatives who are interested in "crossing the aisle." The left never compromises and is never even expected to compromise.

Wait this is the guy from Goliath season 2. Was he redpilled in his role?

Don't think they actually believe it, only give us the impression they do. They coordinate events, burn shit down, and post in online so fagpiro gets clickbait. Shapiro is pissed that Juden Peterson has stolen all of his spotlight that he attaches himself every movement he can get his hands on.

Its already taken place. The majority aren't listening to D&C bullshit anymore.

Exactly. They know exactly who they represent.

wouldn't Shapiro be a good way to get someone to not be a fucking retard. Then you just drop a few redpills about shapiro and push them away from him. Kind of like how The Beatles are a good way to open up your horizons to other music

I thought Zig Forums made those memes to make fun of leftists.

Attached: this-sinking-feeling.jpg (1920x1080, 128.39K)

I'm sold.

Attached: Dog_Talk.jpg (744x942, 73.99K)

This, and I would add that the "Intellectual Dark Web" name they adopted is one of the most pathetic attempts to be edgy and appeal to youth culture that I've ever seen. Clearly none of them have any clue what "the dark web" actually is, and it's total inapplicability to their cosy little group of gatekeepers.

Someday there will be only one aisle, user.

Attached: Hitler_Triumph_Rows.jpg (400x262, 31.55K)

wot
something…. something… cognitive disconnect.

Attached: 93f14c7e654024661979d294bfe435394859cca4bf60db9d7127ed03e41aa989.jpg (348x342 30.74 KB, 34.07K)

Fucking kike shilling