LOOK AWAY! A REAL BABY HEAD THAT WAS CHOPPED OFF OF ITS REAL BODY!

It's totally a real baby that was actually murdered!

You can tell because it's the size and shape of a baby. It's real head is sitting at the bottom of that jar.

I bet Dan Harmon did it.

Attached: doll head glass jar.jpg (985x1390, 101.01K)

Hi Dan. Suggest a little more self restraint in your next life.

I'm not Dan. I would watch out for that guy. HE DECAPITATES REAL BABIES!

stole my post

Should've used pic related

Attached: good_peel_large.jpg (1200x1223, 395.3K)

Enjoy your ban.

MODS MODS MODS MODS
You disgust me.

Reported for not politics, bye bye

We need a new thread tbh

I agree. He is a literal baby killer. Nobody who wasn't a baby killer would make a joke about it.

This is exactly what the jews want us to do. Be desensitized to seeing little babies heads chopped off. Aren't you filled with love and compassion for your fellow human beings and with a zeal to help make the world better? Or does this make you want to protest and have abortions? It's all so humorous. Ain't it?

Shills out in force today fellers!!!!!!!
(((They)) ) are scared
Hahahaha I'm laffin my ass off

a thread died for this heep of garbage because one pedophile faggot got triggered, I hope you choke on a cock and die, you stupid faggot.

Hope they cancel your shitty show Dan and bring
back a more intelligent show like the brak show.

Yes I am Dan Harmon and a Jew just like Dan Harmon ACTUALLY DECAPITATED A REAL BABY AND PUT ITS REAL HEAD IN THAT JAR!

IT'S A REAL BABY HEAD!

Attached: There Are Four Lights.jpg (1436x1080, 325.9K)

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

It was funny though

Attached: knobby knees.webm (480x360, 712.45K)

I'm not even sure what they're hoping to accomplish either. Because all it's really going to do is fuel the flames, and give more anons a reason to investigate and likely find more damning information.

so bathetic

Lmao. The babies the previous faggot was joking about weren't (probably) real people. It didn't stop us from crushing him, did it? And like him, we'll crush you and all pedos. Have fun, op. While it lasts.

I'm getting banned for similar posts. I'm actually in politics and can't post on pol.

Pedos get the rope first

I prefer justice for the man. Has he done something that warrants investigation?

Whatever it means to film yourself copulating with a doll, I won't dispute. But one thing that copulating with a doll ISN'T is raping a baby.

I don't give a fuck about R&M. I care about justice and piles of people collectively un-seeing the naked emperor.

I'm so glad you're giving him a fair trial in your own mind, but nobody here gives a shit.

I know and it's amazing how the people here prefer injustice.

Top satire, fellow user. One of the greats. I'm sure you'll be able to tell your wife's grandchildren all about the meme wars one day.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (730x411, 487K)

Attached: hello butthurt.jpg (754x747, 179.28K)

I'm all for justice, which is why we must get kikes and subversive elements out of our media By Any Means Necessary :^)

What even is the point of these types of posts/threads? They're as sophomoric as the "neckbeard inbred virgin basement dweller" "insults". They really can't be this extraordinarily stupid, can they?

Told you guys,

You will unironically be killed for your degeneracy, OP.

Your post says otherwise, you lying Reddit faggot.

It's a shit show they showed their true colours banning and censoring anyone who doesn't wunna go along with their reddit tier bullshit