Rick & Morty Dan - Simulated Baby Rape Video Thread #7 - Advertiser/Provider Edition 3

TIME TO HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS

A partial list of companies that currently carry Adult Swim, on cable or streaming

AT&T

secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/o.asp?id=fXJtjaWr

att.com/contactus/index.html

Optimum

optimum.net/support

Cox

cox.com/residential/contactus.html

Spectrum / Time Warner Cable

spectrum.com/contact-us.html

Comcast

corporate.comcast.com/press/media-contacts

Cartoon Network/AS itself

cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html

adultswim.com/footer/contact/

ADVERTISERS that currently spend money on Adult Swim / Cartoon Network (partial list)

Cheetos (Frito-Lay, Pepsi)

cu1.pepsico.com/fritolay

cu.pepsico.com/pepsi

Pizza Hut

pizzahut.com/index.php#/contactus

State Farm

online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Burger King

bk.com/contact-us

you know what to do

Attached: pedoSwim1.jpg (640x720, 65.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Mejs1XGoCdA
invidio.us/watch?v=g1Ge8P3E04g
vimeo.com/118394841
instagram.com/bravoandy/?hl=en
satoshibox.com/xsaifscg7uooyvtcfkzhb6h7
archive.fo/CGF5o
archive.fo/05kKe
archive.fo/5NTZw
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180045554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for more salt

All pedos shall hang.

Attached: zoom. enhance. nope.jpg (594x210 17.84 KB, 17.41K)

#RickInMorty

To be fair, you have to be a pedophile to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Child Love most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Child Love, for instance. The normal people don’t understand this stuff; they don’t have the child love understanding to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something DEEP about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE normal people- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to pedophile love. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated parents scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools. how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Child Love tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the children's eyes only.

Do your damnedest. Don't forget the video where he has Garfield say "Hey you niggers!" to Rick and Morty. That will be heavier ammunition, especially on black Twitter. In fact, if you can get black people talking about that, he's done.
Strike fast and hard- we've got an uphill battle. From what I understand, Gunn wasn't fired over his tweets, that was just an excuse. The supposed real reason is that he nearly got Disney involved in a pedo bust.
But if advertisers get a whiff of raycissm, Harmon will get canned for sure.

Shills are retarded.
Everyone here has told, and laughed at, much darker jokes than the unfunny Dan Harmon "skits".

So this is basically GG round 2 now? Please let us not make the fucking mistake again of letting some other retard board take over for us. /v/ ran GG into the ground the second they took charge.

I know Dan Harmon made a video of him raping a baby doll and all, but he's not a bad guy. Who better to demonstrate that than his ex-wife, Erin McGathy.

She made a funny skit about two women finding out they were dating the same guy, where she plays one women and the other women is played by a baby. Not only was it hilarious, but it definitely isn't weird at all when you consider that Harmon and here were dating at the time.

invidio.us/watch?v=Mejs1XGoCdA

Here's a funny clip of Harmon and McGathy from 2012 about a baby zoo and just burning babies for fertilizer and things like that hahaha comedy!

invidio.us/watch?v=g1Ge8P3E04g

Also In 2015, she also stared in an 8 episode series titled "Kill the Baby", centering around her husband's desire to kill their baby (which he does graphically multiple times throughout the series), which is also hilarious.

vimeo.com/118394841

Surely there's nothing else like this out there for anyone to look for.

Not weird at all or indicative of some sort of pattern of liberal thought and behavior in Hollywood or anything like that.

Attached: 270d1853fe7d33c8ac4efdad8b7ac1cd0be65870a090b254fe4aab5ab655151f.jpg (400x400, 38.68K)

Attached: dickEtMort.jpg (512x777, 79.74K)

saved

Attached: bypass.png (400x400 339 B, 1.23M)

bump

Attached: 9e9d22ad0a6a96d9faeb59ad163ed04a6cd5012398dda2860e09b3dc8503270e.png (1280x720, 321.5K)

bump for
DESTROYING ALL PEDOS WITHOUT MERCY

Attached: ef76ad65d8f42f23d95dda2c2a74548bd05fc0631b8a4e84b620d48dd8ea52ee.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

Checked holy full house digits
THEY WILL BE SHOT IN THE STOMACH AND LEFT TO BLEED OUT IN THE STREETS

check'd

Hell yeah

Attached: surf the kali yuga.jpeg (849x1200, 52.42K)

Wasn't /v/ "in charge" from the start? It's caller GAMERgate

GG started here and then those fags took over

Checked for truth. Cut off support, isolate the target.

Attached: 002.png (480x360 87.33 KB, 1.75M)

nice

Attached: anime lad grins at you in technicolor.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

GAS THE PEDOS

Attached: hit the gas.jpg (321x320, 40.88K)

I wonder if non-british normalfags even know who that guy is.

Don't forget this video too.

Attached: 1d2a7702a979e85b22936c372b9a5d39962bf20731b7f66a470eeef227029c60.png (540x360 114.88 KB, 3.6M)

Only partially true, /v/ did the most work but they were also the ones who didn't put the ethicscucks and horseshoelers where they belong…

First of all dont call it ____gate

the ethicscucks are defending the enemy this time, so they wont be a problem, they're just another target.

Attached: mission failed.png (640x773, 70.96K)

We need something to regain momentum on this, reddit is acting like this is all over after AS accepted Harmon's "apology".

Keep spreading the video of he making a baby touch his crotch, spread all the pedo bullshit from the other kike, and also the nigger garfield clip

has anybody covered andy cohen yet? pics from his instagram

checked

Attached: screenshot-www.instagram.com-2018-07-25-11-18-11.png (975x641 1.04 MB, 1.09M)

instagram.com/bravoandy/?hl=en

Attached: screenshot-www.instagram.com-2018-07-25-11-24-54.png (1052x559 1.11 MB, 732.77K)

Stop focusing on pizza and triangles, and focus on Dan

Sometimes a pizza is just a pizza but this shit makes me want to exclusively eat square or rectangular pizzas. The triangle seems to be prominent with these freaks both in their food and symbolism.

If he isn't a baby diddler, I will eat my shoes.

I don't buy into the symbolism every time, but that one seems off.

Little Cindy

I bought her from her mom and I destroyed her!
The best 5yr old cunt ever!

satoshibox.com/xsaifscg7uooyvtcfkzhb6h7

Reminder , Vigilant Citizen com is a gold mine of past pedowood pics.

checked, I'm going through his twitter now, notice his shirt in the cartoon says mazel as in a kike celebration and the pizza is cut into a star of david shape not surprising given that he is a kike but with the other symbols it's a giant redflag

Yeah, I always get Little Caesar's Deep Deep dish when ordering pizza now because its rectangular.

Why is there lettuce and a tomato on the hotdog? is that some kind of pedo code? I've never seen that before.

Who puts lettuce on a hot dog?

found this on twitter
kinda strange
archive.fo/CGF5o

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-07-25-11-54-58.png (899x1200 530.4 KB, 139.57K)

Attached: japanese_whatamireading.jpg (417x600, 80.25K)

If everyone has aids no one does, he seems like the kind of guy to help out kids all the time, out of the goodness of his heart

Nick Kroll might also be worth looking into. Did the Netflix pedo bait show bigmouth.

they didn't burn every body

Anyone know where Dan has been these past couple of days? Any update on him?

bingo
archive.fo/05kKe

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-07-25-12-08-16.png (581x698, 274.34K)

pedaids
pedoaids

burger here. jim'll rape it!

Probably at Adult Swim HQ in Atlanta.

Attached: 70e7b43e60f3ff1f8d438953e0e7f1e00524b74d294545f0eabc01499b4e5217.png (1234x1828 846.48 KB, 359.39K)

he means "ending AIDS" by following the nigger tradition of fucking babies to cure it

Attached: 1_LGXpGGutC1MAgGpUZOXoAw.png (725x535 53.31 KB, 134.69K)

Attached: maxresdefault (5)

That graphic was updated

Attached: bypass2.png (1234x1828 1.41 KB, 336.95K)

555-COME-ON-NOW

Attached: 82d05e0e0fd66e63fd4453b228d8ce9c-imagepng.png (1072x1053, 1.08M)

visited private british island
archive.fo/5NTZw

Attached: B460qQnCMAAt-rU.jpg (544x690 442.53 KB, 529.11K)

Howdy fren

What kind of sick fuck would even record a video of themselves doing this, let alone for public consumption? Who here would trust this man alone with their daughter or wife for even 10 minutes?

People were supposed to find that funny?

Attached: Dark_Knight_1.jpg (1280x720, 152.98K)

left out it was with the head of jewtube on his private island

Hmm…

Attached: r&m.png (624x671 2.74 MB, 95.08K)

I love "edgy" comedy, but none of these jokes have even made me smile, save for a few from (((Jeselnik))). I clearly don't have the IQ required.

Attached: adult swim executives meeting.webm (624x352, 2.19M)

FUCK OFF WITH ANDY COHEN EATING PIZZA YOU D&C KIKES SPREAD IMAGES AND VIDEO OF DAN AND JUSTIN BEING ABSOLUTE DEMENTED FUCKS

That was obviously the point. The pinecone/pineal gland and Morty having the seed shoved up his ass to become temporarily enlightened is also masonic, as are the two seperate pedophile kings in this show who are avatars of the Royal Order of Jesters. Learn to see.

Reminder that Rick Sanchez is ourguy.

Didn't Dan make a joke about his girlfriend's nephew being raped by a demon? Or did I imagine that?

updated montage of all evidences including the masonic incest pedo shit in the series itself

Attached: dan and justin pedo montages WITH CARTOON EVIDENCE.jpg (2340x6760, 3.47M)

I dont know which is more effective, turning Rick into a Ben Garrison case or just going after the creators for being sick fucks.

see

That's my point, who else but jews would even find that amusing? I wouldn't have laughed at this shit even pre-redpill.

This whole thing reminds me of the 00s, when there were all those pastors and priests talking about how homosexuality is evil and terrible, obsessing over it, making jokes, etc. And then years later people found out they were homos and kid diddlers.

These jokes are clearly a coping mechanism for these people's internalized pedophila. It's the same thing, even if they are jokes. It's just like those guys like Ted Haggard.

tacogirl.jpg

Attached: intact_culture.webm (560x345, 3.85M)

Nigger it is tomato and pepper because it is a Chicago dog.

one defeats the other.

Nobody does that, it's not normal. If you want to say the green thing is a pepper, it doesn't look like it, it looks more like the fin of a fish than a pepper.

Nah, they target two different groups.
Hillary is a racist bigot neocon. She is also a pedophile globalist communist.

Attached: hillaryracist.mp4 (640x360, 10.4M)

The priests were also right about fag marriage leading to worse shit

LGBTP+ soon fellow stalker

<

It's kind of like saying that because all of your IDs are blue in hexadecimal that it's pedo.

New /PSG/ thread here:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/180045554

Something's gotta give at some point…

Attached: Demi Quit this time I mean it.jpg (960x764, 65.26K)

hello cuckchan

I've used colored IDs before cuckchan even implemented them.
sage for offtopic

That looks like junkieface if I've ever seen it.

Then go back?

Also

Until you go back and post about pedowood again.

Attached: 5a0ac8b0f257c_6ohmcryltfpz__605.jpg (605x418, 48.33K)

I think we should make and spread more videos.

Sorry retard, a Chicago dog is legitimate. Probably #2 behind a Coney Dog.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1414x1171, 3.66M)

No, there's just something about people who focus on sexual fetishes or degeneracy that has them ending up partaking in it.

hasn't it been proven that mods where kiked overthere for years now?

Well that's what living in a peak negro city gets you, and that still wasn't a pepper on that cartoon.

is it bad i read those last words as " ending up under a parking lot " ?

Yes, but the cuckchan kiddies haven't figured it out yet. I thought this time, with the mods defending pedos, they would figure it out, but
NOPE

It's really just down to jews always projecting what they do onto their enemies. The Vatican has been kiked for decades.

Eat like a white man. Your stomach will thank you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400 1.91 MB, 663.14K)

Honestly you sound like an ingrate NEET who has never left the basement if you don't know what a Chicago dog is. Eating hot dogs is as American as it gets.

That looks disgusting and I say that as an actual master baker.