Otto Warmbier's brain damage was caused by a suicide attempt

Otto Warmbier's brain damage was caused by a suicide attempt

Otto Warmbier may have attempted suicide while he was imprisoned in North Korea, according to a new report published on Wednesday. The 22-year-old Virginia University scholarship student was also never physically tortured by the North Korean authorities during his captivity in 2016 and 2017, the story claims. Writing in GQ Magazine, author Doug Bock Clark accuses President Trump of promoting the torture theory to justify his tough stance against Kim Jong-un, before stopping mentioning it after relations warmed prior to the Singapore summit.

However, Clark - who examined Warmbier's case over a six-month period - cites a pathology report that suggests the student was not subjected to physical torture. Dr Lakshmi Kode Sammarco found no significant scars, noting that the one on his foot was not indicative of torture, and found his teeth were 'natural and in good repair'. They could have been misaligned by an accident, this theory suggests.

She also found that Warmbier's brain had been damaged on both sides, indicating that it had been starved of oxygen rather than hurt by an impact to the head, which would only have only damaged part of the organ. Clark cites this report and the opinions of several experts to suggest that Warmbier became unconscious after some kind of accident, such as an allergic reaction.

The author then suggests the brain damage, which happened after Warmbier's sentencing, was caused by a suicide attempt that involved the student preventing himself from breathing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5991443
gq.com/story/otto-warmbier-north-korea-american-hostage-true-story

Attached: warmbier.jpg (1920x1189, 307.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CSPmL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To work.

This actually makes a whole lot of sense. I Norks can be savage as fuck, but what kind of torture turns you into a screaming potato like he got? Trepanation? The fuck outta here.

Kek.
Now we know why all those Jews couldn't breathe in Auschwitz.

This guy was a very promising young man. Nork tourism industry sounds cool. He probably tried to commit suicide after he learned information about hillary clinton.

Otto's body gassed itself when presented with manual labor

I love you guys.

Attached: bcf436a485c40b91e579e1b786a37a44fe079cf7a7ecbc490d37662b77c30a3b.gif (250x231, 1.19M)

kill yourself kike

Nah, they probably tortured him. But he deserved it for being a Jew

The whole thing is fake, one need only watch him begging for mercy in n.k. court.
Such bad acting, why can't ((((they)))) ever get good actors?

Forgot to sage
This story is for people who can't into false flags

(((Suicide)))

I'd have taken him in for that alone.

Warmbier
ColdJuice

how about this:
I don't even know if this person or any of the photos taken of him in NK custody aren't just pre-produced in atlanta, what impact should it have on me?

Warmbier is tribe.
archive.is/CSPmL

(I just love your post, holy shit)

He literally went and fucking auto-shoa'd himself

Attached: 1426728328740.png (608x580, 87.09K)

His ancestors literally served people warm beer, that's worthy of death in itself but the worst part is that he's a Jew.

Yea, the tribe? The bignose tribe I reckon?
Get gone with your low-energy, feable ass self

I might have guessed

Nice, saved.

warm beer

Attached: kikeBTFO.jpg (500x610 98.96 KB, 130.45K)

The scientific term is autoshoah.

Attached: Warmbier-AutoShoah.PNG (1578x852, 271.28K)

lol right

Post counts by user ID:

5f5ab2: 4 (16%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 44's (1 total; 100.00%)

TRIPS
> 111's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: f86f2349d4d04a5ca1df8ec9ff540687.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Shoahtomatic?

I remember reading about a jew who complained about breaking in combat boots for the German troops. That kike couldn't even comprehend how any actual human being could do anything for anyone else, let alone break in their boots. I'm sure this is one of the ways the holohoax rumors spread, the Germans made the kikes do actual labor.

The whole case was weird as fuck.

He looks pretty old, far older than 22, is acting is weirdly dramatic. Even if his NK handlers instructed him to dramatically apologize I couldn't even pull off this faggy shit if I wanted to.

Also I'll never understand the edgelords that go to NK.

Just go to South Korea and you'll feel that the locals despise you and don't welcome you at all and then imagine what it must be like in NK.

Even South Koreans hate any kind of foreigners…

They're basically just looking for excuses to gulag you for life / bash your head in and think the world revolves around their commie gulag country.

The Norks told him to grab a shovel and start digging, so he did the only thing a Jew could: tried killing himself to escape manual labor.

Oy vey, why am I not surprised?

Yeah, NK totally didn't deprive him of oxygen, he just tried to stop breathing.

He's a Jew, it's like you don't know Jews at all.

If this happened under Obama, the pathology report would have claimed the opposite. Everything is political.