House Republicans introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

archive.fo/Eds11
foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/house-republicans-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-rosenstein.html

"A group of 11 House Republicans introduced five articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Wednesday evening.
The impeachment articles accuse Rosenstein of intentionally withholding documents and information from Congress, failure to comply with congressional subpoenas and abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

It was not immediately clear whether the House of Representatives would consider the resolution before lawmakers begin the August recess Thursday afternoon. The House will reconvene Sept. 4.
The articles were introduced by Reps. Mark Meadows of North Carolina and Jim Jordan of Ohio, the chairman and a prominent member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus.

Meadows and Jordan will discuss the articles of impeachment on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" on Wednesday night at 10 p.m. EST.
In one article of impeachment, Rosenstein is accused of improperly signing off on the FISA surveillance warrant application against ex-Trump aide Carter Page.

The application heavily relied on the infamous Steele Dossier, which was funded by the Clinton campaign and the DNC and contained unverified, salacious allegations against President Trump.

"Under Mr. Rosenstein’s supervision, the Department of Justice and FBI intentionally obfuscated the fact the dossier was originally a political opposition research document before the FISC [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court]," the articles of impeachment state.
They continue: "As Deputy Attorney General, Mr. Rosenstein has failed in his responsibility for the proper authorization of searches under FISA, and his conduct related to the surveillance of American citizens working on the Trump campaign has permanently undermined both public and congressional confidence in significant counterintelligence program processes."

The documents also charge that Rosenstein has an impermissible conflict of interest.
“His conduct in authorizing the FISA surveillance at issue in the joint congressional investigation makes him a fact witness central to the ongoing investigation of potential FISA abuse,” the articles state. “Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein’s failure to recuse himself in light of this inherent conflict of interest and failure to recommend the appointment of a second Special Counsel constitute dereliction of duty."

Rosenstein named Special Counsel Robert Mueller to lead the Trump-Russia probe after Rosenstein’s boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, recused himself from the investigation because of Sessions’ own role in the Trump campaign.
He has since clashed with House Republicans for months over requests for Department of Justice documents. GOP leaders grilled Rosenstein at a hearing in June for what they called his inadequate transparency.

In recent weeks, calls by top Republicans to remove Rosenstein grew louder. A simple majority of the House would suffice to impeach Rosenstein, but a two-thirds vote of the Senate would be required to remove him.
Last month, House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy told "Fox News Sunday" that House Speaker Paul Ryan led a meeting Friday night with senior members of the DOJ and FBI, and made it clear that “there’s going to be action on the floor of the House this week if FBI and DOJ do not comply with our subpoena request.”
Gowdy, R-S.C., said the GOP's action could involve "the full panoply of constitutional weapons available to the people’s house.""

Attached: rosen.PNG (816x651, 444.17K)

Nice.

KIKE BTFO

Rosenstein will not be impeached, as the Senate requires a 2/3rds majority, and the Democrats will vote as a block to keep their Deep State man in place.

This. It's just republikike theater in preparation for midterms.

SHILLS BTFO

Attached: 1382944812595.jpg (680x453, 114.72K)

Simple, just get the libfaggots up in arms because "Rosenstein's actions messed up the mueller investigation"

Yes! YESSS!!!

CALL YOUR ELECTED RINO AND TELL THEM TO SUPPORT THIS!

Attached: 74D1E3BF-0D90-47EF-8537-EE31FF9E797E.jpeg (659x659, 66.31K)

On the bright side, it could be an affirmative indication to the President that he will not be impeached if he fires Mueller after Mueller is impeached.

My god you're a retard

Having said all that I almost choked on my cereal. We'll have to see how the senate votes obviously, I have little hope but we'll see one way or another.

Attached: 20180131_200838.jpg (5312x2988, 10.4M)

Good tactic to get the D's on record voting for a political hack that used Democrat opposition research to get a FISA warrant.

Rosenstein’s definition of a released document.

Attached: 1879C58A-EFF9-4420-A459-7A4735EBB3FE.png (1536x2048, 352.61K)

o shid

DOTR

Nice.

Attached: and then they were deloused so they didnt get typhus.jpg (480x381, 25.85K)

He could have fired Mueller as soon as Mueller said he wasn't personally under investigation. Technically, he could have fired him day one. Trump is just a cowardly Jew puppet, so he didn't.

Impeachment is handled by Representatives, not the Senate, and they have more than enough numbers to do it.

If the Dems block it like they're expected to, then Trump could just blame them for it, and fire Rosenstein himself. CNN would kvetch and go full meltdown mode, but that's nothing unusual.

FUCK YES

Attached: 1532206977439.gif (395x512, 478.09K)

Attached: It's On Nigga.jpg (720x540, 36.08K)

Is he nervous right now, Zig Forums?

Attached: rowdy roddy.jpg (224x225, 6.3K)

(checked)

Attached: Rosenstein oy vey.png (542x480 68.69 KB, 183.13K)

trump won't touch any investigation because it'll give all of the commie conspiratards exactly what they want: trump trying to shut down or cover up "something"
even if trump released all docs that rosenstein and co. have produced due to the volume of it all no one will bother reading it and they'll use it regardless to say they are right and trump is a russian agent or whatever moronic plot their addled minds can come up with. be aware that the right will also do this, 1.2 million documents and counting will amount to a ton of wasted paper and both sides will be using it to bludgeon each other without reading or understanding any of it.
thus, the threat of impeachment of rosenstein was always more of a "fuck off already" rather than a "put up or shut up"

Impeachment is just an indictment. They can't remove Rosenstein from office - the trial is in the Senate, and the Democrats in the senate will protect him.

I don't think it follows that if Rosenstein says Trump isn't under investigation, that the House wouldn't impeach Trump if he fired Rosenstein (or Sessions, for that matter).
I think those who say Hitler lost WW 2 when he opened up a second front with the Soviet Union are the same people who condemn Trump for not opening up a second front with the Jews. Trump may be playing the Zionist jews against the Satanic Globalist.

Attached: Trump allies move to impeach Rosenstein.webm (640x360 2.22 MB, 2.26M)

zionist is satanist user

To battle Jews you need to pit them against each other. Work with them and back stab them all at the same time. There is no honor fighting Jews if establishing an all White central bank in Israel would hurt the Jew I would do it in a heart beat it wouldn't work because kikes marrying in to your retarded descendants would ruin it but my point is play dirty. Remember when at war with kikes shoot the one in front of you and backstab the one behind you for he will backstab you first given the chance. The situation in the US government is so tied up with kikes that the very act of removing them involves working with them. Is Trump a kike puppet like the shills would have you believe I do not know no one knows. All I do know is at this time the momentum is on our side.

By Satanist I mean the 13 bloodlines headed by the Rothschild Central banking family and the Rothschild central banking family headed by Lord Rothschild of the UK.
My best hypothesis of the Satanist's intent is to gather all the Jews into Israel (or the US) and then holocaust at least 6 million Jews (as in sacrificial burning) with thermonuclear fire to bring about the rule of Satan on Earth. They will then claim that these were God's chosen people who did all these evil things to the Gentiles, so become Satanic.
Albert Pike and all that.

Would be easier to back stab the one in front of you and shoot the one behind you in the literal sense, but metaphorically, you are correct.
And we don't know about Trump… I'm pretty sure he's not a Globalist because they won't endanger one of their operatives like they have Trump; as that's a bad message to send the other operatives.
He maybe working for the Zionist Jews, or he may be working for us. You're right, can't tell; ad that's a good thing if he's working for us.

As far as I see it the Jews were forced to allow him to become president hence the extreme outrage and actual shock from elites who weren't in on the change of plans or who in their eyes are starting to cause more problems >Soros. Anyone who remembers that night knows there was a sort of fever pitch towards civil war I remember old ladies at the voting booth asking how the votes were counted to make sure there was no fuckery. People were actually going to kick off a civil war. If the parasite kills the host then the parasite will die a civil war would kill the host. I think it is underplayed just how fucking bad the collapse of America into Civil War would be for the Kikes. If such an event happened you know damn well they would scurry because the right and left would both start burning down those skyscrapper the live in but in a more hilarious twist Israel would suddenly have a crisis as all those nigger who were getting gibs from the US suddenly are on their doorstep asking for gibs. Europe would collapse if they tried to take the US's place and China has no interest in Mudpeople they consider to be lower then animals.

I've said it before and I'll say it again I wish a nigger would.

This is just posturing for reelection TBQH.
Need to cross check the 11 who are behind this with who is up for reelection.

oy vey

Attached: Capture2.PNG (1018x564 972.34 KB, 71.5K)

Attached: meadows_jordan_jarrett_explain filing_for_rosenstein impeacment.webm (640x360 9.47 MB, 5.11M)

So far I've only found 8 of the 11.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH)
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC)
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA)
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)

And nobody would give a shit. His base would cheer. Trump is just a coward. He has been a coward since day one.

Kill yourself, retard

I hope you all realize the gravity of this. If this actually happens, it would be one of the biggest things to happen in American politics in quite some time. Here's hoping it actually goes through, not just to get this filthy rat out of politics, but also to piss off all the leftists who are already planning protests if it does occur.

Attached: Rosenstein-800x416.png (800x416, 331.07K)

its not bigger than a kenyan becoming president

Trump could fire him right now.

But why wont he? Trump can also get rid of mueller. hell trump could have done away with the entire "investigation" from week 1.
Why allow all of this to drag on for a year and a half?

Sessions NEXT

It would be nice, however there's Paul Ryan who would block this. A cuck will remain as a cuck till the end.

Holy shit Jonestein, control your christ insanity.
1) There is no such thing as "satan." Satya means truth in Sanskrit (truth is the debil to them).
2) There is no way kikes will actually six million themselves.

Get a reality check and stop believing everything you read. There is more to the "bloodlines" thing, I think (I read about it a long time ago before full racial redpill took hold). Basically it's just top rich kikes and friends orbiting Rottenchilds though.

It is a mystery.

Of course not. R's are doing the least amount possible to get their voters off their back. The time to strike for Trump is the day after the midterms. End this shit show once and for all.

They want Trump to fire him (or Mueller or Sessions) because the longer this investigation continues the more obvious the kikery becomes. Having R's file this keeps Trumps hands clean from accusations.
The Cohen raid is proof these faggots have hit a dead end and are in complete desperation mode. While its doubtful a single person goes to jail over this, the entire shit storm will be revealed by Trumps next run in 2020. For now Mueller is too busy giving anyone connected to Clinton immunity for next to nothing to protect her and onog.

Attached: make the call.jpg (1000x581, 92.48K)

>start to get pissed that republicans control both houses and aren't doing anything about these (((corrupt officials)))

Really looking forward to the last minute cram to get shit done in the next few months.

There are no possible "accusations," retard. Trump can fire anyone in the executive branch at any time for any reason. That is his job.

As I said up topic, it is because Trump is a coward.

That's for the President. Other impeachments are handled by House of Representatives alone.

Free advertisement and portraying democrat as corrupt commies as they are.
Plus it would give Democrats ammo for the midterms.
Better to give representatives themselves the option to impeach him as it would damage Democrats way more, bring all the info to light, end Russia in one go and in the end make such a stink that it would basically hand the midterms to Republicans. If the economy hadn't already.
Read the Art of the Deal. It will do you good to give you a broad understanding of his strategy.

getting rid of comey, rosenstien, muller, etc. one by one is a huge waste of time just shut down the whole FBI

This.

Of course he CAN. That doesn't make it the best possible move.

… and you're a kike.

Better if possible to try and root out most of the corruption while preserving the normies' faith in the "institutions," and anyways, the POTUS doesn't have the power to do that, it would take an act of Congress.

Technically, all impeachments are done by the house and all trials are done by the Senate…
My bad for not being specific and using the colloquial "impeach" meaning removed from office by the congress.
But you're right; by the word, the senate does not impeach, it conducts the trial.

The congress can do this by not funding the DoJ/FBI except with the provision that Mueller and Rosenstein not be employed; thus leaving it open for resignation or firing by the president.
That would pass with a simple majority, and stands a chance of passing.
It would also turn the deep state against it's leaders - they can't function without funding.

When a Muslim cuts your head off, it doesn't matter if he really gets 69 virgins in heaven, or if you don't believe it, the Muslim cuts your head off because he believes it. Your head is still cut off.
You have to look at it from the perspective of the person with the belief.
It was the Satanic Zionist who came up with the entire fake "holocaust" meme after WW 2. The goal is to scare Jews into Israel. The satanic bankers are behind most antisemitism.

Attached: one cow in palestine is worth more than all the jews in europe yitzchak gruenbaum.jpg (850x400, 52.86K)

Not a rebuttal to the existence of the 13 blood lines.
Do you admit that the Rothschilds own the world's central banks?

Ban religion?

Why would you ban religion?

Because religious people fairy tales believes make them cut peoples head off ignoring its consequence in the real non imaginary world?
Try to come with some test that can differentiate right God from wrong God. You can't.

they've backed off impeachment for now
no support from house leadership (ryan, gowdy) or moderates

Attached: Sessions Defends Deputy After Impeachment Move (360p_30fps_VP9-48kbit_Opus).webm (640x360, 1.87M)

thank god impeach this rat

Attached: rod-j-rosenstein.jpg (803x655, 91.9K)

i spoke too soon :(

What?

Paul Ryan blocked the impeachment.

Of course he did.
What a useless faggot.