Every time you drink or smoke, you are giving away free money to the government in the form of taxes

Every time you drink or smoke, you are giving away free money to the government in the form of taxes.

Yet, very few people brew their own alcohol or grow their own tobacco. It seems that people would rather rob a store and steal their booze and cigarettes than brew their own alcohol or purchase tobacco seeds online and grow tobacco plants in their backyard.

Where I come from (New Zealand), roughly 50% of the cost of a cheap bottle of wine or vodka is due to taxes. The percentage is even higher for cigarettes. The average packet of cigarettes in NZ costs $35 NZD or about $24 USD. Nearly 83% per cent of the cost of a packet of cigarettes is now tax.

I make my own alcohol at 1/10th the cost of the cheapest box of wine and have done so since 2011. I don't smoke but if I did, then I would grow my own tobacco as well. If weed becomes legal, then there is no way I would buy from a store and have half of my money going straight to the government's coffers when I could just grow my own at home at a fraction of the price instead.

Is it because people are lazy? Is it because of the taste? How can you justify not taking the DIY route when the cost and ideological benefits are so enormous?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.6K)

slide it

Populations that drink, smoke, and toke tend to be urban, poor, and niggers.

Why are you drinking in the first place? A much more preferable state is one in which you have full control of your faculties.

Oh just fuck off.

OP actually has a point. Why are we lending mere cents to the government for a cup of soda.

The government isn't anything but a military police force that makes shit-tier traffic ridden roads.

If it weren't for our shekels our government wouldn't be a parasite it is today..

Attached: dmv_long_lines.jpg (1160x629 60.17 KB, 138.35K)

wtf are you talking about
nearly everyone I know that drinks alcohol in any quantity outside of a bar either brews it themselves or knows someone who can get them some
it is far more common to see a mason jar full of questionable liquid on someones shelf then a bottle
aaaaaaand making this post I realized thats probably a regional thing from moonshiners back in the prohibition era so nvm

Attached: 1406116566226.png (382x346, 196.28K)

>(((accidentally))) forgets to mention the dangers of DIY alcohol
Also a slide.

Attached: 1531293695137.jpg (555x457, 105.77K)

NOT IF YOU GROW AND BREW YOUR OWN
Even the yeast is free, it's wild.
bump bc fuck sales and excise taxes

How is vaping taxed?

That's only if distilling. Beers are better and less stressful on your body and it's not easily replaceable filters. Also if you smoke, switch to butter or decarb and just eat.

Idk but "vaping" is smoking, user.
Oils do not evaporate into water vapor.
The "smoke" is just a vehicle for the chemicals to topically apply to your lungs and get absorbed like your skin would do with lotion.

We are talking about legal definitions and associated taxes not physics of the process.

Only if someone is a retard like you. Better let the government wipe your ass too you might hurt yourself you cuck.

Pg and VG aren't oils you vapid moron. Grow a brain retard.

Funny how Gov studies show sugar is not addictive, yet it is in everything as a "flavoring" like Caffeine is a "flavoring" … then Tax said items!

lol I make my wine like this as a hobby and to save money. you can make a gallon of grape wine thats about 8% in 5 or 6 days. Those condoms for air locks are funny but all you need to do is loosen the cap just enough for air to escape.

Attached: 1510918240988.jpg (2550x2970, 1.71M)

I only found out recently in a trip that Americans don't have a VAT. It's crazy, they pay such low taxes with no VAT and still these Americans complain what the fuck you greedy fat pigs.

i dont have the time and can get a box of red for $8 but then again my country produces a shitload of wines

You've got the time. IT takes under 5 minutes to make wine. it only has 3 ingredients. 100% juice, a few cups of sugar and some yeast.

Attached: 1507735964017.jpg (1134x1559, 417.12K)

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger Haha You know the deal It's me, Moonman The Killing Moon Supremo to all colored people Negros and latinos And even the hebrews

Yo, check it 1 for Adolf Hitler 2 for David Duke 3 for the Fourth Reich alive dropping nukes Five million dead kikes Or was it six? Seven decades later the number is still getting fixed I stand eight niggers up in a line Put them down with my nine Ten inches for the bitches, leave them feeling fine Your body your choice? Bullshit, it's mine Woman is the nigger of the world, put that down in your journal You're all chickens and I'm the Colonel It's blacker than midnight, the stench is infernal Hoodrats are slouching on every street corner It's a nationwide problem, prison isn't the answer Niggers reproduce more perniciously than cancer Talk too loud to ever hear freedom ring So I send them off to sleep, no chance to dream Of their trashy little bling, ch-pow, they're dead now I need more blood to graze the cash cow It's a number game but shit don't add up somehow Like we got 13% blacks but over 50% of the murder rate And you wonder why I hate? Like ten trillion spent on national defense over the last twenty years But the chimps are still here Like over half of America's largest cities are one-quarter black And that's where you find crack Sixteen ounces to a pound and twenty more to a ki A five-minute sentence hearing, another nigger off the streets One in three Americans own a gun So get out there and do what needs to be done You'll see Moonman was right, killing niggers is fun Rock your hardhat 'cause the demographics are under construction Killing hard niggers, large niggers, dice tumblers Young teens in prison greens facing life numbers Crack mothers, crack babies, and AIDS patients Sandniggers, spics, jews, and asians Fucking chimps don't know how to act You wanna know how to rhyme? Better learn to subtract It's eugenics

Really torfag you know nothing about distilling or brewing. It’s about as dangerous as boiling water,home made liquor typically has way less methanol than the commercial shit.

Cigs and booze are degenerate, that is why I don't make my own cigs and booze.

The same reason people take their cars to a mechanic instead of doing the work themselves, or take their computers to PC world.
Brewing/distilling and growing your own tobacco, then curing it, then processing it into something useful, seems simple to you, because you know how to do it, or have an aptitude.
To most people it isn't simple and they would rather pay someone else to do the work. There's also the people who can but prefer to pay someone else, because they have something better/more enjoyable to do with their time.

Every day while you shit post in your moms basement she is giving away free money to the government in the form of property taxes.

Attached: image.jpeg (992x1240, 138.73K)

This is true. With the federal government being so much in debt and interest rates being so low to allow the government to fund the debt, it is extremely vulnerable to nationwide strikes. We can shake investor confidence to the core and bring the government to it's knees with three days of not working.

Or drive or anything else. Make some real money and you'll care about bigger issues. If you can't and it's really hurting your wallet, then quit smoking and drinking and save your health as well.