Moved through two more camps and now have internet again. Ask asylum seeker anything, here are some pics

Moved through two more camps and now have internet again. Ask asylum seeker anything, here are some pics.
The internet is so shitty

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x1920 2.78 MB, 79.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVZxHKU3y74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked you subhuman cockroach

nobody cares nigger, get roped

Why would you move somewhere where people hate you? Seems like a very stupid idea.

The people in this locale are okay to me, they treat me nice. Its better than staying in Turkey, and as you may know its going to hell over there. Shame to leave my country, but if you were born there you would do similar.
Thinking about getting a job next week though at that deli store a few blocks down, might as well get settled in.

Go back. Someone get the Raid

SAGE & REPORT
FILTER & HIDE

Totally does not sound like (((NGO))) propaganda. I think you came to the wrong neighborhood in more ways than one, bud.

you get the rope

2 YEARS

Can't be any worse really than staying. What are they going to do me here that's worse than Erdoğan?

I don't believe this for a single moment.

this
Y'ALL NIGGAS POSTIN' IN A BAIT THREAD
did any of you newfags even reverse image search the OP?

This
Fuck off cuckchan-tier slide threads.

nigger

LURK FOR 9000 MORE YEARS

There are a few good apples amongst the lot of rotten apples, but if you were let's say, a business, would you ship a whole bunch of rotten apples and few fresh if you wanted to profit? I doubt it.

First of, I am not Muslim. Largely why I left was secular Turks are starting to be censured in society, and I see it will be worst later. Two, we learn several languages in school, I learned in middle school English, and if you learn then one in six Turks speak it too if they choose to learn it. Now I am learning German too the program they have for us.
I didn't come for work but for politics reasons. We have work + women in Turkey, and you may hear Turkey women are very attractive, but there is no life in there right now, look for yourself

My pictures are real

2 YEARS

Hey, it's true, but am I saying get the good apples? Never.

what a fucking low life mooch.
next year he still won't have a job, and will have raped and murdered a little girl, or boy. Faggot neck yourself, why didn't you move to Russia or China? …..simple answer is, they don't give low life mooches like you free money.

BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS OBVIOUS SHIT TIER SLIDE THREAD MAKE SURE YOU SELECT "SAGE" IN THE EMAIL FIELD YOU DUMB FAGGOTS. STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT.

SAGEH

2 YEARS

I'll give you a quadtriple sage.

Yeah OP is paid bullshit
-refugee on an image board
-Like every other 4ch AMA slide thread
-no original shill thought

Attached: large-673032-threadpolice.jpg (400x402, 48.86K)

Reportedto my local death squad

You're already living better than I in the states. Good luck turk user. Make Germany proud to have been compassionate enough to allow you opportunity amoung them.

Fuck off

Attached: 316a737f4ffff2194a48dafa4219985b69202014b30a3b3371379e20840a1237.png (240x265, 77.8K)

Haha I don't think it will be like that. I only get some money to spend but wasting in this apartment is something I would like to advance, so the plan now is save up then move out so I can have my own home. I am not a pedofile or pederast and Germany is 1) easier to access 2) more willing to help 3) better economics oportunites. Yes, I need the free money now, but its not a lot and its not too comfort.

Is leftypol drunk again?

Who cares if he has a job? You'd think you'd learn after the Turks.

How about stop being a coward and fight for your homeland instead of coming to ours and taking our shit? This is yet another reason why I hate you people. If you don't have the manhood to stay in your own country and fight it out, you deserve to be shot. Sage for shitass thread

If I was a business owner i'd want as many benefit cheats buying my nigger tech and junk food as possible.
Dumbshit burger capitalist.

You're a coward who wants to live off the white man's work instead of helping to make your country great again. You sicken me.

have a sage free bump. There's only slide threads on this larping board now anyway, and I'm way past giving a fuck.
It might as well be leddit.

Attached: refugeeswelcomewomen.png (1031x698, 618.47K)

bump

What do you want me to do? Get a rifle and shoot at ministers palace? I think you live in America-your situation is not best either. Why do you not "fight for your homeland"? Oposition is cut down fastly, easy to say you will be tough and kill all your enemys
And I will say it again the benefits are short plan, the longer will be the job. Once I get basic phrases down easy I will apply and begin to save

wow capitalism wins again.

You fucking faggot. We are doing something about it. It's called being involved in politics and not running from problems. If the situation got bad enough I imagine most people of our stripe would sooner die with a rifle in our hands than a boot on our back.
You are running from your own shitty country because you don't have the balls, the will, or the mind to do something to change it, and now you're leeching off the goodwill of other countries. There isn't a war going on in Turkey, you're not a refugee, you don't have a reason to not be there. Your country was getting secular and developing at one time, go back and find other people there and do something about it.
I will give you credit if you actually go and get a job and support whereever you are in the meantime, but right now you're another fighting-age male lounging around, mooching off a land that never should have supported you in the first place.
Plus this whole presentation/thread seems like astroturfed bullshit trying to pull at the heartstrings of a board that will never allow such a thing.

Sage

Mods: why is this thread allowed?

If not bait somehow, listen up, you cockroach subhuman parasite fuck. Everybody around you, except a few brainwashed schoolkids, hard-left smelly-cunt sjw bitches, soyboys, and some bureacrats who enable your cockroach asses to stay alive, wants one thing and one thing only: seeing your agonizing, slow death. The only thing whites want for you is seeing some variation of all parasite roaches like you gunned down and your still-breathing nigger roach bodies tossed in a pit and buried alive to be forgotten. In fact, only a few people actually keep you safe. Whites will take matters into their own hands and go from housing unit to housing unit and systematically kill you. You are a roach, so you are not familiar with European history, but maybe you think a disarmed population won't kill you. First, many Europeans have guns anyway. Second, in the Middle Ages, European mobs didn't have guns, but they had brutal methods of torture and mass murder. Europeans today, for example, can theoretically lock the doors to your nigger housing complex and burn you alive, and emergency services could be delayed. That's just one theoretical way you and your roach nigger friends could be made to suffer and die in the most agonizing way imaginable. And again, more Europeans than you think have guns anyway. You nigger roach scum appear to be begging for genocide at this point.

Again, this thread is bait and trolling, or OP is some NGO or Euro gov't, and mods need to anchor it.

already anchored m8ey

it's bump locked newfag
check the catalog

Big relief. Wrote my post in a fury.

Yes, you can involve in your politics-but try doing the same in Turkey. You will «disappear» or become political prisoner. Its not the same all around the world. You say to die fighting, but it is senseless fight that makes goverment stronger if anything. Coup requred the army and lots of armed forces, but they got crushed easily and Erdoğan strengthend control later too. Turkey is no longer secular, just open the news and see for yourself.

My two cents…
Germany had no problems with Turkish immigrants for decades so as long as you don't hang around with all the other immigrants you're good to go. Furthermore stay away from the big cities like Berlin and Hamburg since there are a quite a lot of small-time Turkish-Kurdish-Albanian feuds going on. If you wanna live a happy life go into a small town and you'll find everything you need.

Another thing I would like to suggest to you (since you're not a Muslim) is to be open about your thoughts on Germany's open religion stance for immigrants…because this is what causes the most trouble right now. The Germans are too stuck up to see the correlations between promising no religious restraints to uneducated, under-nourished and fear-stricken immigrants and the violence that comes with it. Of course as a German you can't open your mouth to criticize this…you on the other hand have all the rights to call out the stupidity in it.

FUCK YOU STAY OUT OF SMALL TOWNS

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Nobody will take away your Hartz 4, Rüdiger and another Turk, who isn't an asshole, won't interfere with you listening to Störkraft all day. Also we have enough room, enough jobs, enough money and enough stuff to do to overcome any hurdle. You better focus your anger on the politicians who put all of us in life threatening positions because their spine is stuck in 1946.

I don't get Hartz 4 you fucking race traitor because I'm an American citizen and work in the US. Sell your propaganda bullshit somewhere else. Germans like you are pure cancer–you cancerous fucks get the rope along with the shitskins you import

I didn't invite anyone and I sure as hell don't take lightly to people who don't respect my country. If I see an immigrant in a public park howling to whatever or vacuuming a carpet with his mouth the I make sure he doesn't do this out in the open ever again. That being said…Germany never had a problem with immigration and you find useful people from everywhere here. If your not looking for trouble in the big cities (which is a world wide problem with city folks) you gonna find nothing but relaxed people working and living together in a rich and healthy environment.

Here watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=yVZxHKU3y74 This is an accurate view of German culture from 20 years ago. We already had all that stuff your degenerate left is trying to enforce now…but without the violence, without the racism, without making a public mockery of the whole process of integration.

so you come and contribute to there being no life here, it may be fractionally better now but with every single one of you that comes it gets a little worse for us. Go back home and fight what you don't like, or don't be surprised when you get targeted when the inevitable tipping point comes in our countries because of your numbers.

None of you are european anyhow
Fucking mutts shitting up everything they can find

This. All these mutts talking about what superheros they would be if only they lived in Europe, when in reality they hardly participate in their own politics. When are American IPs going to be banned already?