Steve Bannon Tells Haaretz Why the Russians Aren't the Bad Guys and Why He Can't Be an anti-Semite

Steve Bannon Tells Haaretz Why the Russians Aren't the Bad Guys and Why He Can't Be an anti-Semite
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-steve-bannon-tells-haaretz-why-he-can-t-be-an-anti-semite-1.6316437

The architect of Trump's 2016 victory may no longer work in the White House, but he has no hard feelings. He's convinced that America under Trump is undergoing a revolution and 'Judeo-Christian culture' is being pulled back from the brink. And the left is in 'total meltdown' - because it knows it's just the beginning

By Gadi Taub | Jul 27, 2018

Attached: Fat Greasy Mick Pentagon Spook.jpg (800x600, 95.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/y8YD3
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tried archiving but didn't seem to work:

archive.fo/y8YD3

American cucking to the Ruskies is a national embarrassment.

Who fucking cares what that drunk boomer moron says? Fuck off with your kike articles from Haaretz about irrelevant alcoholics.

Yeah sure TORpedo, because Steve Bannon represents all of America. Kill yourself.

A lot of anons having trouble archiving lately. Weird. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

It's the exact opposite you faggot. It's been morphed into that by kikes. But read the new testament and tell me that's not all about Christ warning about the jew.

Attached: 1507413408907.jpg (445x535, 70.65K)

Attached: leftychrist.PNG (1192x496, 292.82K)

Jesus, a man spergs out once and you wanna worship him as a god
Just wait untill we actually start gassing jews, i bet i’ll have to beat you cocksuckers off with a stick

America is (((Judeo-Christian culture))) because you circumcise all your sons.

even Jesus knows who is behind this post

top kek fucking capped for posterity

Attached: Jesus knows (((who))) is behind this post.PNG (594x466, 24.66K)

Oh boy, time to post this again

pastebin.com/sYYMff3e

Why would anyone use the term "Judeo-Christian" instead of "Abrahamic"?

It is a mystery.

I wonder if I was to ask Steve, would he send me a spare case of single malt whiskey

Attached: bruichladdich-black-art.jpg (600x450, 11.08K)

Get out.

To be fair even he would call the Church a bunch of dumb kikes and probably side with us against the horrors being wrought by (((them))). He wouldn't be Jewish though not upon his return probably look more like Assad only not a manlet.

Attached: Peter Novick - The Holocaust in American Life - Judeo-Christian.png (1431x1073, 1.48M)

That is social leftism. These freaks believe the same nonsense as the university marxist. We're all the same. We were all made in god's image. Equality. So on and so forth.

That's like saying television isn't bad because 70 years ago everyone in the industry, on the surface, was white, nationalistic, and hated commies. All that matters is what the religion produces now, and that's a bunch of marxist-tier faggots.

Good goy.

Attached: Bannon the Zionist in One Image.jpg (6104x7144, 11.04M)

Because he's opposed to Islam. Bannon is a low IQ retard who doesn't understand that Jews are even worse enemies than Muslims.

If we don't fight for OPEC, the Bankers, Israel, and the Military Industrial complex, then we're demeaned by the left as "cucking to the Ruskies".
This is the state of the left wing, this is the argument they are reduced to making because they have nothing better

Fuck off Schlomo.
Letting Jews manipulate the two white countries into destroying each other is a international disgrace.

Checked truth trips

And lol at Goldman Sachs Bannon leading a nationalist movement.

You don't work for Goldman Sachs and run Kikebart without learning the score.

He's an enemy agent who knows exactly what he's doing.

Gas yourself kike
>>>/gaschamber/

kys jill

Care factor: 0/10

THIS. Anyone who kisses kike ass should be ignored including the pres.

So like Weidel, also 'ex' Goldman Sachs employee the new gaurd (Kike-Right) takes its position as 'saviors [when savior means destroyer] of the world'

No, that makes it SLAVE culture, not Christian culture.

He had another interview a little while back with CNBC, I believe, where he explains that the "trade war" with China ends when "they open up their markets to us". This guy is a proxy for the Trump administration and its policies. It's nothing but jew bullshit everywhere you turn.

Because Judeo-Christian shows the heritage of the religion. It was Nero who granted the Pharisee Paul (high preist of Mithras) the Charter for Christianity and Nero who granted ben Zaki the charter for Judaism. Thus 'Judeo-Christianity' is a religion of the Pharisee jews in cooperation with Rome and not 'Abrahamic'. Both together and in their desperate parts are Pharisee in nature, origin, composition and belief. That is why they are both so DISGUSTINGLY perverse and basically nothing more than Death Cults…

Beware the leaven (teaching) of the Pharisees…why? Because a little leaven on the Earth leavens ALL OF IT until every living thing is dead via the machinations of the death cult. Why do you think that ZOG PRICK is excited that the PHARISEE religion/death cult is undergoing a 'revival'…because that FAT FUCKING WHORE just can't get enough of slaughtering the entire planet. I might be a 'follower of Christ' but I wouldn't touch those Pharisee religions with a 10' pole.

Attached: 1455682425353.jpg (712x576, 119.04K)

They are butthurt because all religions are actually the template for culture and government. The 'christian' template, which they made by mistake (because they didn't really understand the underlying principles; fucking dumbass kike mongrels) is the antithesis of their Babylonian shit tier kike religion. I know they thought we would never figure it out…but we know now and can logically consider what they have been up to all this time.

christians are jewish golems no matter what you call it

You underestimate the stupidity of cuckservatives. Trump's entire family is Jewish and he has been working around Jews his entire life, but he is still bluepilled as fuck when it comes to Jews. Bannon is much the same.

Fuck anyone who ever said this guy was a white nationalist.

He's not bluepilled. Bluepilled implies naivety. Trump and Bannon have made conscious choices in the side they are on.

There isn't anyone alive who is free of the golem state.

The controlled op couldn't even be more blatant.

Attached: the goodest goys.png (1200x800, 1.08M)

Kill him. Justice for Andrew Breitbart!

Like Trump being surprised when his Jewish lawyer secretly recorded him and then later betrayed him? Trump is very naive when it comes to Jews.

He's not naive about jews at all. He chose them 100% and serves them.

(((Haaretz))) is about the only one who will listen at this point

He must be some sort of cryptojew.

All his early followers were ethnic jews. He only had a problem with jews not taking their religion seriously.
he never does this, he came first and foremost to save other jews.

Cohen disproves that. He trusted the Jew. Yes, Trump serves Jews, but he is naive in thinking that Jews will not dump him as soon as they have milked all worth out of him.

yikes, trump is male…what do yo think they are milking?

Attached: 102-Meet-the-Parents-quotes nipples milking.gif (495x276, 432.83K)

All white traitors who ally with Jews make this same mistake, in thinking that Jews will reciprocate. When the Jews later stab them in the back and throw them under the bus, they are left surprised.

This is issue. Christians don't go far enough.
They view the jews just as people behaving badly. The problem is not "behavior" as if they weren't raised right and could be fixed under the right circumstances.. That behavior is written into their blood and so long as jews breathe they will be a plague upon the rest of humanity.

IDK…I think they would probably ritually sacrifice him before they would dump him. The need to sacrifice something with red(ish) hair before their temple {wink, wink} can be built. I always assumed that trump knew his role in the whole thing before he signed the dotted line. I used to know a guy named Chris Poole who is now stuck doing penance for his fame and fortune…but he understood the dotted line…I am sure trump is not THAT stupid, he must have been ok with signing up to be a ritual human sacrifice when he made the deal.

Attached: red heifer behemot.png (368x314, 150.6K)

If that were true, Syria would be rubble and Assad would be dead, we'd also be in a war with Russia
Fuck off yid, you're basically proof that people who shill against Trump are D&C cocksuckers.

Russia is not our enemy.

THe massive amounts of juden in Russia are though.

Judaism, Islam, and Christianity all worship the same god - (((YHWH))).

Only Christians go full retard and try to besmirch Jesus by comparing him to that demonic entity.

Not really. Jews were already shifting strategy in Syria during the end of Obongo's term. Iran was always the target, and Trump was willing to go against Iran directly, so they had no need to worry about Syria as much anymore. They had already gotten what they wanted out of the Syria conflict at that point.

The EU is shitting themselves because this guy is getting involved. Why are you shilling for anti-Bannon folks

That should be happy about it, since Bannon is a worthless cuck who has nothing to offer. He can only harm anti-EU efforts.