Buzz Aldrin Tells the Truth about the Faked Moon Landings

Before the deactivation of half the truth movement with the Trumpstein scam, there wasn't a red-pilled human alive who didn't know about the faked Moon landings
here's the latest with an admission by freemason fraud Buzz Aldrin, in his own words

hooktube.com/watch?v=ygnTysoKnvU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9yNHIolnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right about the state of the so-called "truth movement", and the Moon hoax, but I think Aldrin just meant we didn't go back.

Related.

That time Buzz said there's a monolith on the Mars' moon.

EARTH IS FLAT GUIZE!!!1 tier

yeah not a surprise. Whites are way too stupid to even think about landing on the moon.

So they launched rockets containing people nowhere 6 times? Where were they in those 8 days?

I'm thinking about it right now. Oops guess you're wrong!

draw up a plan then retard. Whites can only lie about landing on the moon because they're not smart enough to do it for real

Nope

Niggers can only deny reality because they're not smart enough to understand science aka "white magic"

Take your meds, schizos.

Attached: whatpolneeds.jpg (927x1433, 143.86K)

They were in low earth orbit, moron.

hurr durr dey hiding da troof of da antarctic ice wall!11

HASBARAFAG THREAD

Low earth orbit.

>>build rocket capable of getting to the moon with a bunch of irradiated corpses inside[ it/spoiler] just to get into low orbit [spoiler] where crew is not converted into irradiated corpses

Attached: Holding Back the Interstellar Jew.JPG (1531x1066, 69.35K)

Whatcha doin rabbi? You couldn't be injecting something you think we'd be likely to buy into, and associate that concept with your desire to get us to believe that Trump is an Israel shill, could you?

Attached: 1489816286991.gif (500x279, 1.8M)

There is.

Attached: phobos_monolith_Pal.jpg (563x430 65.35 KB, 43.06K)

to be fair there are millions of people lying about the holocaust and a 30 minute youtube video is all you need to debunk it

I dont know why it should even be controversial, especially here, to say that during the era of cold war propaganda, maybe there was propaganda.

>

Attached: CIA.jpg (800x533, 78.22K)

this is the kind of retarded non-question that perpetuates all fucking lies.

For one, unless you want a few hundred people in on your jewish hoax, you play like it is real, including letting your stupid air force golems watch real goys get in your rocket.
For two, collecting autopsy data on dead irradiated astrogoys is valuable stuff.

Attached: Franky_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (645x643, 582.73K)

Carry it out according to expressed intention as far as possible, minimize potentiality of exposure of alternative conditions.

I'm not even saying it did or didn't happen, I'm just getting a chuckle out of the HURRR DURRR MUH NASAAAAA faggots who're no better than Flat Earthers or climate change believers in terms of fanatically and naively believing whatever some gov 'scientific' organization tells them.

Maybe, maybe not - and if you think it'd require 'millions of people' being in the loop to fake it, or that there wasn't significant political motivation to achieve the appearance of the deired outcome, you're a fucking nonce.

That's not an argument.

Checked for missed his critical argument's point.
He wasn't suggesting they wouldn't lie, he was suggesting, if they were GOING to lie, why send living humans in the rocket in question.
The answer being, because NOT sending actual humans up in said rocket is just another potential venue for exposure, which they might have viewed as undesirable.

I mean, let's be honest here - if they wanted to, they could have just shot up an empty ship and positioned the 'return vessel' in the ocean somewhere for pickup/media coverage.
The only people who'd be in position to call them on it would be international agencies and MAYBE a few scientific oulets, but its the equivalent of the biggest scariest dude in the world saying "My dad works at Nintendo." and you standing up and saying "No he does not!" knowing full-well he'll have a whole propaganda wing designated to offset such claims AND a multiple enforcement wings via which to fuck you up if deemed deserving of such treatment… So, who was going to call them on it and risk getting into a pissing match with the US at that period?

Reported

OP is a fag.

I watched it live summer of 69 ON TV
The thing that really made me question it, was the video where they showed the suspending wires that reflected straight back to the camera and "flashed" for a brief second. You would never notice it until they slowed down the film footage.
That and they should have been able to almost leap over top of each other and all they did was this little hopping shit from one place to another and that seemed to be in slow motion as well.

Get a new insult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

maybe thats exactly what they did. Am i the only one who thinks its unreasonable that the president phoned them on the moon with no delay in transmission? The question itself was absurd because it implies what it asks.
they didnt

not a good picture, but rocket launches always seem to follow a parobolic curve when they launch.

Attached: mpftimelapse.jpg (2072x1128, 297.31K)

They make movies like Capricorn 1 to trivialize the truth. And people who equate the "man never walked on the moon" argument with the flat earth argument are still conforming to lies. research more.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9yNHIolnM

I've been watching you chinkboy, your pattern of posting is way too obvious for anyone.

based

It's an objective fact fact that the "truth movement" has been in a steep decline. I wouldn't say it started with Trump as much as Sandy Hook and "hoaxers", but Trumpniggers definitely took the collective IQ down by at least a few dozen points, as illustrated by the Q LARP.

Buzz needs the annual injection of heroin
Quick sell crap to conspiracy nuts!

He pauses to say it didn't happen but "it" is a pronoun that references going BACK to the moon, not going to the moon. Then he explains that we didn't go back because of money.
No smoking gun here.
Are these threads allowed on Zig Forums?